Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. (61611 Views)

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by frozen70(f): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:
I'm in pains and so annoyed.
I can't even boast of 10k in my account,
I'm crippled with debts on loan apps
This ASUU strike has only made my life worse.
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
What did I do in my past life to be born into a broken home?
Where both parents are like cat and dog.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?
How painful it is too them those you helped now snub your messages?

Now I understand why people commit suicide

You don't need to get this crazy

Use this opportunity to build yourself so that your children will not pass through what you have been

As for your dad, just ignore his life style because you can't stop him, nature will do that for him

As for your mum, she failed you more than your dad

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by odebmart(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bianda24:
Why are some fathers irresponsible? In this age and time, irresponsible parenting should have been a thing of the past. However, lemme offer you a piece of advice freely, if you are truly 19 years as you claim, I should be able to advise you. As a mother, there is practically anything you can do to your dad, perhaps when you become rich, without your dad, something would be missing in you. The best you can do is to continue to pray for him for a change of heart. When you grow old, you will understand better
the reason why there are a lot of irresponsible father's is because a lot of father's grew up without a father figure in their life, so they don't know how to be father's themselves, it's only those who made up their mind to be great father's that succeed in the fatherhood thing, the father's we have now are just older boys not men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Stanleyq: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
wiseoneking:
Pls found a place in your heart to forgive. Things might take a new shape. I know your are hurt by his act of wickedness to you but it's gonna be okay.
it may not be wickedness o, we just heard one sided story, all i know is that no good son is abandoned by his father, his mum may have caused all this and de boy siding her

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Proudlyomonna: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Raspberries:
My dad makes solid cash... But he's never given me a dime... grin

Douchbag... When he's old he expects I would forgive him... I wish he were dead...

Even hell wouldn't take him..

grin grin grin this life get as e be oo.
While me I am forming man refusing any sort of help from my own controlling father grin grin grin
No vex for your p man ooh na only one you fit get for this life grin
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Spherica17: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rawtruth1:

"Failure" indeed. Spoilt child, listen. Some of us left home at fifteen years of age.. Till date, no one ever helped me to eat. I trained myself in secondary school to university through menial jobs including mixing carrying concrete at building sites.

We never blamed our father.

One of us who left home as orphans at fifteen and others less than fifteen years old trained ourselves to become lecturers, lawyers, etc in civil services and others are in business.. Succeeding.

Why are you bitter?

If you came from broken home, be neutral and don't get involved in your parents divorce or their quarrels.

As a man, you should be on the side of your father and try to make peace.

You are obviously a lazy and senseless fellow who is threatening to bury your father in shallow grave, do you think he will lose anything?

He has finished what he came to do in the world by marrying and given birth to you.

What do you think a man of seventy Years or eighty will lose if you don't take care of him?

You are the one that is attracting natural curse to yourself inadvertently by disrespecting your father no matter your perceived annoyances with him. God should be his judge if he is not doing what he should do for you but not your responsibility to judge him.

No father will care for a son that is disrespectful or distancing himself from him.

You are your own enemy and problem, not your father nor devil. Lest I forget, never allow your disgruntled mother to deceive you to hate your father. Some toxic Women are notorious for biasing their children against their father by telling useless lying stories of alleged maltreatment when the truth sometimes is.. The women are the villains who cry victims. Be wiss
hope you know all these epistle you put up here is pure rubbish. Because he's a man then he should automatically be in the side of his father. See how myopic you are. You even went as far as eulogising and praising how you suffered. I never knew suffering is noble and just. I never knew it is mandatory and neccesary to live like an orphan even @5 if possible. I stop reading futher the moment you said he ought to be by his father because he's a man. Anyway, i know your type sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Spherica17: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
5thAngel:

Well, if you desire a change, you need to let go of the bitterness inside.
And as my own contribution to you, if you're interested, I can teach you how to register business names with CAC. You can start from there and I pray God leads you to his plan for you
please sir I'm interested in learning that also, don't know if you wouldn't mind in putting me through

Thanks
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Stanleyq: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
I even found a rude boy on him, just examine urself and ask God, will i live long to take my revenge on my father, he will say no, long life is promised to those who respect their parents, and syllogically, u are not, that means, u may die before ur father gets old for ur revenge,

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by fof1: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?

YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE LIFESTYLE IS UR PROBLEMS...TALK D ISSUES OVER WITH UR DAD...THERE'S A REASON FOR HIS FRUSTRATION AND YOU CAN HELP HIM AS A RELIABLE SON.THREATEN UR FATHER AND DIE YOUNG...BE ADVISED TO RANT LESS AND FACE UR CHALLENGES WITH DILIGENT PRAYERFULNESS AND RESOLVE FOR POSITIVE CHANGE PLS. BLAME LESS OF OTHERS AS U ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR UR DECISIONS.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Invictuse: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
My father was not a drunkard but I left his house in my 2nd years in the University. We only met few years ago at my wedding. When you are ready nobody go tell you to leave your father n chart a new course for your life.

Just so you are clear my father later called questioning my lifestyle in school n I told he doesn't pay my school fee. I have 2 houses in Lagos now.

Failure44:

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by ParadiseDark(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
This is one of the reasons why I'd say not everyone ought to be a parent. Be that as it may. I'll say there is no hurry in achieving success, life is not a competition.

You disliked your dad so much that I can't help but see that you love him. Make something out of yourself first and you will see that same old man become proud of you and don't be surprised if he asks for forgiveness.

But, in the meantime, don't waste too much time thinking about him and all the traumatic experiences you've witnessed. So you won't become that which you hate.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Stanleyq: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

That woman has tried, she'll enjoy the fruit of her labour.
That man has made her suffer, I have still have memories of when I was 10-12 in primary 5.
How that man would fight with her to the extent blood would be on the wall .
How would fight with her naked, threatening to shoot us and kill my brothers in our sleep.

My childhood memories aren't good at all
I'll make sure I take her abroad, The hatred I have for that man and the zeal to make that woman enjoy is what pushes me.
If i were u, all these brings me shame when i discuss it in public. No father likes it when his children fails to be neutral but rather sides the mum. Its u people who i think have to beg him to 4give u.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

All will be well brother, it's just a matter of time. Continue pushing, one day you will blow.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by delishpot: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

That man has made her suffer, I have still have memories of when I was 10-12 in primary 5.
How would fight with her naked, threatening to shoot us and kill my brothers in our sleep.

I'll make sure I take her abroad, The hatred I have for that man and the zeal to make that woman enjoy is what pushes me.

When they tell women to leave abusive marriages that children thrive better in a single parent home that is peaceful they will say NO. Wouldn't it have been better if she had saved her babies from this terrible life experience by leavinhat man and husling on her ownwith support from her kids?
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Bobbiee: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
The next time I'm seeing my father is at his funeral. I told him that the last time we met. This was five years ago
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Awesome01(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

I'll understand the reason why he did it?
How do you understand your father beating your mother countless times in front of you?
Or trying to kill you and your brothers?
Or breaking house properties
Or threatening not to pay my school fees?
Or embarrassing the family name?

See, I'll work hard to better myself and become a great father for my kids( that's if I get married)
But i swear on my life, that man will see hell from my hand.

If you think mikel did his father badly, that man hasn't seen anything.
A shallow grave is where he'll land

My dear friend. Sorry for you experience but its all part of life. Yoruba adage says " A dog that's always happy seeing it's owner and then suddenly changes to barking and biting him, something must be wrong somewhere ".

For your dad to be fighting dirty with your mom in that manner, promising to kill you the kids and destroying properties, Hmmm! something is terribly wrong. And I suspect cheating or maybe he found out he is not your biological father. Look into that first.

Then, all these threats you are giving is useless. Most fathers already suffers in their old age already because of neglect irrespective of wether they take care of their kids or not. Abi how many people take their fathers abroad? Like they take mothers starting from omugwo?

And the shallow grave you are promising to bury him, the dead doesn't care wether you bury them or not. If you like put him in suck-away, road side, Bush, fry him, burn him to ashes, he doesn't know or care, na your own wahala be dat.

My advice to you is to stop wallowing in self-pity , pick yourself up, change your mindset and hustle. Not just hustle, hustle to succeed.
Age is still on your side, at most in the next 4-5 years you will be a doctor and start living a better life. Yiu have a bright future. Some don't even know where their life's are headed. May God help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=mpire post=114425907]

Have you called on Satan to help you? You don't believe in God you said.

Your father earns 500K a month? Didn't you post you don't have rich parent few years ago?

Tales by moonlight...do you want a gold medal for not doing yahoo, who's stopping you?

[/quote.
Somehow I felt it that he was telling lies. He's a scammer, a failed scammer

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Spherica17: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Cypress042:
Shhh that's my opinion and you know that grin
your opinion is pure rubbish and nonesense. So you expect him to be entitled to someone's else father's money right? Or he should be entitled to his neighbour father's money?

Your opinion is nothing but zero cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by TinubuAdvocate1: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
OP you’re still too young to feel you’re a failure, you have to understand that such things are bound to happen in life, just focus on the task ahead. But hope your dad still pay your fees and attend to your basic school needs?
PS: don’t you ever compare yourself to your yahoo friends, just believe in who you are and see yourself as better than them, it’s just a matter of time. Correction car and flamboyance life shouldn’t be your problem for now.
And I still want to get some things straight, why exactly are you borrowing money from loan apps? Is it for your excesses or your dad don’t even feed you at all?
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Rawtruth1: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Spherica17:
hope you know all these epistle you put up here is pure rubbish. Because he's a man then he should automatically be in the side of his father. See how myopic you are. You even went as far as eulogising and praising how you suffered. I never knew suffering is noble and just. I never knew it is mandatory and neccesary to live like an orphan even @5 if possible. I stop reading futher the moment you said he ought to be by his father because he's a man. Anyway, i know your type sha
Trash from a delude soul. Geraat
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Kkk777: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Omo ale jatijati.

Instead of you to be grateful to God.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Onelove508: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

I'll make that man suffer mehn, the amount of hatred I have for him is unmatched.

He'll suffer, when he dies, I'll bury him in a shallow grave or let him rotten in the mortuary

Lolz
But he's dead then, he won't feel it.

U sound like we have same father. Could be possible cos my father has children I don't even know yet.
Some men are like that. Just cut him off and move on

I hate my Dad too. But I feel some love for him also but I can't express it, he is too resentful and stubborn.

In.most cases wicked fathers always win; what ever u do to them won't equal the damages they did u..

Move on and forget about him, he doesn't care either.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
You are just too MATERIALISTIC AND SPOILT. ( NO OFFENCE).

I will tell you something quickly;

My situation is almost akin to yours about the Dad stuff. But my Dad, I feel has no play or part in what happens in my life. I took the advantage of going to school when he could afford it before retiring from the Nigerian police. Remember you didn't state if he wasn't paying your school fees, all you said and we heard or went through are just words of how your mates are spraying monies in the club, buying cars and you couldn't join in the league (well-done Mr I want to bam-bam and chill with the big boys) is that what should be going through your mind or focus on how to get intimate with your studies?

All what I could deduct from your tantrumatic thread is that, your Dad gives you stuffs, but not extravagantly.

So, you better take this post somewhere else and stop disturbing we that are just trying to get past a one square meal per day. Mtcheeeeeewww! Spoilt child!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Iykmann(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:
Where both parents are like cat and dog. How are you sure you won't die before your father gets old? Just work hard and make your own money.

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Rawtruth1: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Raspberries:
Aww... I understand... Believe me...

If he doesn't love you, cut him off!

Your father is irresponsible and toxic... For your mental health, try to live without him...

Typical "advice" from possibly a bitter man hater divorcee or a contagious toxic feminist
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Onelove508: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

That VeryWickedMan has a point.
Our mother acted as father, that was how we survived

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by purejustice36: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
What about we wey no get papa since age 5?
Nobody to help us but we hustled harder and graduated with flying colors

Hustle harder young OG

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Nimrod81: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

Number one, you're too entitled. Two, you're very impatient. Three, your medical admission shows you're on the right path. Four, your anger will only ruin you because it's directed inwards. Five, envision your life getting better instead of envisioning making your dad suffer in future. Six, you're a fool for envying yahoo boys with all your intelligence. Your IQ can't be less than 120. Use it well. Seven, this too shall pass.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Rawtruth1: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Raspberries:
My dad makes solid cash... But he's never given me a dime... grin

Douchbag... When he's old he expects I would forgive him... I wish he were dead...

Even hell wouldn't take him..
you are obviously under demonic influence for you to utter these abominable words which nature will use against you. With this disrespect to your father, it will take repentance from you to outlive your dad because the eternal words of God said "honour you father... That it may be well with you and for you to live long.

You are injuring yourself, unknown to you yet

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Patobajujuman12: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
One question I have for you is, what makes you so sure you won’t die before your father.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Spherica17: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Trash from a delude soul. Geraat
we know your type grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Rawtruth1: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Failure44:

I'll make that man suffer mehn, the amount of hatred I have for him is unmatched.

He'll suffer, when he dies, I'll bury him in a shallow grave or let him rotten in the mortuary
your words will be used against you spiritually.

Please reconcile with your dad and forgive him if at all he offended you. You are already sounding insane

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.