Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. (61599 Views)

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by chukel(m): 3:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Your dad is so irresponsible yet he wanted the best for you to the extent he rejected the microbiology you got on admission as a result of your poor jamb score, enrolled you into predegree program for medicine. You eventually got the medicine and he paid and you are studying. So much for irresponsible father. May we not have irresponsible children.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by asatemple(f): 4:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

I'll make that man suffer mehn, the amount of hatred I have for him is unmatched.

He'll suffer, when he dies, I'll bury him in a shallow grave or let him rotten in the mortuary
mind you, people don't die according to age. Change that your ideology
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Johnny147147: 4:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

I'll understand the reason why he did it?
How do you understand your father beating your mother countless times in front of you?
Or trying to kill you and your brothers?
Or breaking house properties
Or threatening not to pay my school fees?
Or embarrassing the family name?

See, I'll work hard to better myself and become a great father for my kids( that's if I get married)
But i swear on my life, that man will see hell from my hand.

If you think mikel did his father badly, that man hasn't seen anything.
A shallow grave is where he'll land

Just wait till its ur turn...

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by OlawaleBammie: 4:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
I'm in pains and so annoyed.
I can't even boast of 10k in my account,
I'm crippled with debts on loan apps
This ASUU strike has only made my life worse.
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
What did I do in my past life to be born into a broken home?
Where both parents are like cat and dog.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?
How painful it is too them those you helped now snub your messages?

Now I understand why people commit suicide
And where is ur mum bro??

Av u ask the reason ur parent departs??

Do u even know if u re the reason??

Do u even know if u re not the biological son of that poor man??

Do u know if ur mama stroke a paternity fraud??

If ur father is useless what is ur mother doing??

Afterall u re to make mama(and not father) proud if tins were not like this??
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by OlawaleBammie: 4:21am On Jul 05, 2022
revolt:

Here we go......HOW DID A 3 YEAR OLD HEAR HER DAD THREATEN TO BURN HER.... aither you heard the story from third party or you are a witch...
na wetin hin mama tell her be that

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by EdwardRandy(m): 4:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

How do you understand your father beating your mother countless times in front of you?

See, I'll work hard to better myself and become a great father for my kids( that's if I get married)

What if you die before your father? Remember, nobody knows tomorrow and life is like a chess board.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by OlawaleBammie: 4:29am On Jul 05, 2022
dominique:

If she was earning what the father is earning, he wouldn't be in this situation. You guys must always look for an angle to shift the blame of your failure in parenting on the mother, it's not going to fly this time so REST!
Oga lo joko jare, mum is earning 20k but child is in the uni studying medicine, who sponsored him to that level?? Tho i am not behind the dad, but wen the dad is doing good for the kids that is wen dey wil remember that dey want to make mama proud, but wen the dad is deadbeat all hell loose on the father.

Abegi gbariwo lo.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by blingxx(m): 4:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Dpaulie:

He might be saying the truth bro... I started taking Care of myself since 13, yes 13 very hard to believe. Although Nigeria was not as this poor....paid for my jssce myself through selling of orange in the afternoon to selling bread in the evening, paid for my ssce through selling of men's underwears , this was what I did through my university level... yet I never talk ill of my none of my parents... but guys of this generation... hmmm let me just stop there

Nothing wrong with guys of this generation , things of changed you can't even help yourself through school doing those things nowadays , try am now if you think it's easy

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by blingxx(m): 4:46am On Jul 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
U re mad

U re sick

Imbecilê

Didirin

If the father refuse to take up his duties what happens to the mum??
Let the mum take up the duties na, and let her reap the fruit alone at old age. Olodo

Upcoming deadbeat dad from failed parents don drop quote undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by OlawaleBammie: 4:48am On Jul 05, 2022
blingxx:

Upcoming deadbeat dad from failed parents don drop quote undecided
Lol, imbecilê conglomerate grin grin

Product of failed parent grin

I am not one bro, i am doing good for my sef and my family
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by blingxx(m): 4:48am On Jul 05, 2022
toprealman:

You are getting it all wrong. Mikel and his father have sorted their issue.

Yea ... Sorted their issues after he became very rich and famous undecided angry who wouldn't ?

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by blingxx(m): 4:55am On Jul 05, 2022
eziemich:
Op you're a very useless & stupid. child no man would dream to have. A man that gave birth to you, do you know the sleepless nights he passed through when ur mother was in labour in d hospital, till u were born and discharged from d hospital, sleepless nights of carrying u at night when u were crying as a baby, How baby milk he bought for u and trained u through nursery to primary to secondary to University & Medicine for that matter, how much has he invested or wasted on you yet u said he's wasting 500k monthly income on drinks. At your age when I was in UNN I've bought okada from my upkeep savings, employed someone riding it for me and I'm not sure my dad was making 10% then of what ur dad is making now.
You didn't tell us why you were borrowing money from loan app and what you're doing with those money? Tell us nah. With this your depraved mindset of dealing with your father at old age, that man might even bury you. Your mother is a teacher and teachers have no financial obligation to their children? You're a disgrace to that man. You little brats of nowadays called children will always blame ur useless life on your fathers. I doubt if you can be a father tomorrow to understand what fathers go through in life. No matter how irresponsible u think that man is, if he opens his mouth and curse u no pastor in this world can break the curse.

Hold on , you said you bought okada undecided okada that cost around 1m now , what year was that ? How old where you then ? .. lemme ask you something .. do you pray for your children to suffer the way you did ?

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by blingxx(m): 4:59am On Jul 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, imbecilê conglomerate grin grin

Product of failed parent grin

I am not one bro, i am doing good for my sef and my family

Brrh you just said your mum take care of responsibilities grin who got a deadbeat dad from a broken home btw us ? cheesy .. even if I had a deadbeat dad I would never inflict such treatment on my kids ...never!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by tonididdy(m): 5:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Cypress042:
I pity you op. Just use the sense that your God gave you and be important in life.

You're 19years old and still being entitled to your fathers money haba!

Young man, your father has really tried and trainned you up to this extend, is time to hustle and live like a man you should be.

Stop taking loans go and hustle sad
Naaaa that's not the best advice for a 19yr old.
As far as I'm concerned he's still a child and 100% his parents responsibility.
A 19yr old is not a man and deserves to be fully entitled.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by tonididdy(m): 5:05am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
What kind of man earns so much money every month but finishes it in the first week.
Even to pay my school fees and buy textbook is an issue

At my young age am forced to collect loans to keep myself a float.
At just 19 am owing debt, I pity this man when I graduate, I'll show him pepper like mikel showed to his father.
Cut this mikel father crap.
Go back to your father and talk to him like a kid and not a man.
@19 you deserve to be entitled to his riches.
Tell him the direction his actions is pushing you into.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Atticusxsz(m): 5:36am On Jul 05, 2022
I think I've experienced something far worse!
You just reminded me of what i went through in the hands of My Dad while in secondary school in JSS3 since that's the last time he paid my school fees.

Talk about manhandling and beating My Mum 24/7 from any small misunderstanding, i experienced it 1st hand with the slashing and brandishing of the hausa koboko. Although, i and my siblings were young, i wasn't spared myself and that toughened me up.

I and my mum experienced inhumane treatment from My Dad. And a day came where i had to fight and defend My Mum if not, that woman would've been beaten and tortured to death by now and that in turn, caused me my education and other known benefits as the 1st child at age 15. My Dad literally disowned me.

It got to a point that a welfare court was involved and my parents separation was imminent. Due to the love my mum had for us, she had to give in to sacrifice for us before another woman comes doing the needful. I and My Dad weren't in talking terms for 7 years! Talk about a boy that's just 15 years old. My future then was as bleak as what i couldn't imagine. Life wasn't fair!

I had to hustle with My Mum to round up my secondary schooling while i waited for 5 years at home b4 entering the tertiary institution because there's no helper in sight and the responsibility of taken up someone's elses child education was enormous. Up till date, the memory is still fresh as palmwine in my head.

The only textbook i had in JSS1 to JSS3 was french textbook and that's because the teacher was monstrous in his dealings with those that didn't buy his textbook. My Dad never bothered about my complaints about buying textbooks. To him, as far as he's paying your school fees, you'll be fine. I had to hustle to get those stuffs during end of school term and that's how the issue escalated.

My Mumo joined in the hustle with me to round up my secondary schooling while i waited for 5 years at home b4 entering the tertiary institution because there's no helper in sight and the responsibility of taken up someone's elses child education was enormous. Up till date, the memory is still fresh as palmwine in my head.

Sincerely speaking, it changed me. I hated and despised My Dad. I even thought of making his life miserable and all, but how far today?
Although, i haven't gotten to where i would've love to, all those stuffs gingered and spurred me on to aim higher and make the best of every opportunity that came my way.

One thing I've come to realise is that, stuffs like these builds and maketh a man, probably men of substance.
I quite understand you but look at the bright side of life. At least, he's sponsoring your tertiary education and probably providing for you and your siblings upkeep.
Lastly, you'll be alright.

Not that I'm supporting your Dad and all, but to me, your Dad is a saint compared to mine.
Ciao!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Graciousking: 5:42am On Jul 05, 2022
I understand what you are passing through, i 've gone through the same and i felt the way you feel , mine stopped paying my school fees since primary 4 my mom took over payment of school fees till i graduated from the Uni, the hatred i had for him started before i know right or wrong infact i hated anything that looks like male, not just payment of school fee alone alongside feeding, clothing, housing, several beating of my mom, several awnful words and so many things i cant put down. I have 2 elder siblings (all girls) also similar situation but my hatred for him was more maybe because im the lastborn experiencing it when my brain was still developing. My zeal to succeed was heightened to free my mom from this sufferness, Thinking of my mom alone gave me motivation to spent more time in the library reading so as to finish with a good grade. Got the good grade.
Fast forward to now doing good thou not gotten to where i want to be but have been able to take care of my mom with what i have for now, i had to drop the hatred i had for my Dad because it will only hinder my growth, i learnt i wouldnt be able to go further in life with the hatred i feel for him, now he is always looking for a way for me to talk to him.
Just free yourself from the hatred and see your dad as the challenge you need to pass through to get to the top.
Stop seeing yourself as a failure, start saying positive things into your life, and be full of positive energy.
And also put God in everything you are doing in your up and down situation he is ready to help

Failure44:

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by cloud(m): 5:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

I'll make that man suffer mehn, the amount of hatred I have for him is unmatched.

He'll suffer, when he dies, I'll bury him in a shallow grave or let him rotten in the mortuary
you yourself, how are you sure you will see tomorrow? Life's too short to spend it on hating anyone
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by olanrewaju99(m): 5:45am On Jul 05, 2022
I will advise you change your mind, training you to the present state you're is a privileged millions of parents couldn't afford. Be grateful and focus on side legal hustle that will be fetching you money. Remember a lot of your friends are balling, and a lot of them are 6ft feets down. You never can tell what will happen next. Comparing your life to others will not improve you but make you worthless and sad. Live your life and forget how others are doing is the key to a healthy life.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Makamatic: 5:48am On Jul 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
So since your childhood , your father never did anything good to you before?

Did your mom single-handedly train you and your useless siblings up to age?
An your mama Dey pay rent , pay for foods and all house bills since you were young?

What kinda rubbish is this self?

Or your dad just started beating your mom for no reason ? Is he a psychiatric patient?

Nonsense. See this foôl. From the time you dey pregnancy up to this age, na you Dey take care of yourself?

I started husling real time on my own at age 16 with little to no support ..
would I keep blaming my parents for my failure?
We will be here to see what will become of u in the future , mumu.
Or you think because you’re studying medicine , future sure for you , you go suffer if you don’t take time ..
Kill your fhuckin entitlement mentality..

As far as you’re above 18 you’re no more your parents’ responsibilities. Whatever they do at that age will be out of connection and compassion ..

No be everyone go Dey babysit you .

When you get to his age, you will understand life better.

Akun omo..
you were praising your mom and rubbishing your father in public? Even if him do bad, nairaland is the best place to wash your parents you this foôlish boy?

Infact may thunder strike your fingers.
U don vex me self

U be my guy but u na nonsense u cap so

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by magzey: 5:51am On Jul 05, 2022
He tried for his life make una do your self better instead of thinking vengeance u should work heard to make life better for ya sef. undecided

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by magzey: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2022
tonididdy:

Naaaa that's not the best advice for a 19yr old.
As far as I'm concerned he's still a child and 100% his parents responsibility.
A 19yr old is not a man and deserves to be fully entitled.

I disagree with u
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by naija4life247: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?

If you want to do Yahoo, go and do Yahoo, you will end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by YabaLeftist: 6:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

All this is not enough to wish your daddy dead, and threatening to bury him in a shallow grave or leave his corpse in the morgue to rotten.

Do you know the funniest thing about this scenario? Your father may outlive you. I mean, you fit kpai before ya papa.

So, calm down and stop wishing him dead, you're not God. You don't know what will happen to you the next minute. Stop being bitter and seek concrete ways of helping your situation, for example start working even if it's menial jobs since ASUU is on strike. Quit the entitlement mindset. Even if it means dropping your course or deferring, do it.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by iyke2frankeze: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2022
This is the kind of wishes that have kept millions of people in bondage. You inherited toxicity from him and will end up becoming like him thereby frustrating your children. You need to work on yourself. Your father keeps malice against your mum that he hates anything that came from her. You inherited the same spirit of malice. Read more about the evil spirit called Akaya, that is what is dealing with your family.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by benofafrica1(m): 6:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
What kind of man earns so much money every month but finishes it in the first week.

At just 19 am owing debt, I pity this man when I graduate, I'll show him pepper like mikel showed to his father.

Where are you?. Reach out to me on bnwankwo@cseaafrica.org

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Eyanbahose: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Well... You should be happy that your parents have aleast sent you to school so it's upto you do make better of yourself. There are some kids that aren't sent to school despite their parents having loads of money

Have you seen an Oraimo powerbank before? The power is so great that you can charge your phone for dayssss

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by BananaPeel(m): 6:37am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

Your plight with your parents attitude, I will understand that. But comparing yourself with those yahoo boys is silly. Finish your school and start practicing and come back to measure yourself with those boys, you will discover you are a light year better. You are on your way in profession that will impart lives positively and not to steal.

Talk to your parents whenever they are in a calm mood about the challenges you are facing. Also, don't carry the mindset that you will frustrate your father because it might lead to depression. You will meet people in your profession that has your father's inadequacies that you will have to treat. So, start learning now from the case study at your disposal.

Seek for help on twitter, well-meaning Nigerians will come to your aid.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by skj1377(m): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2022
In your former life you probably did same thing or even worse to your children, You are now made to experience same thing so you can learn your lesson hopefully. Make the best of the situation beg God for mercy.
Failure44:

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by ShenTeh(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

According to you, teachers can't cater for their family.
Okay grin

To think my mum raised all of us with her teaching job.

God rest her soul.

The op should just be careful. Who guaranteed him that he may not die before his dad?

Besides, this is his side of the story, which I take very lightly especially this gen z guys with entitlement mentality.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

You're just a very stupǐd and unfortunate child.
I pray your father is smart enough to see this and he disowns you immediately so that you won't even inherit a pin from his properties.

WHY ARE YOU BORROWING MONEY?

ARE YOU THE ONE FEEDING YOURSELF?

WHY DID YOU BORROW MONEY WHEN YOU KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE A SURE MEANS OF PAYING BACK?

WHY IS YOUR MOTHER NOT MENTIONED IN YOUR STUPID PLAN OF REVENGE?

HOE LOW REE BUU RUU KUU ỌMỌ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.