Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Stole My Best Friend’s Boyfriend-lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stole My Best Friend’s Boyfriend-lady Reveals (523 Views)

Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stole My Best Friend’s Boyfriend-lady Reveals by coxyfoxxy: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
A lady has taken to TikTok to reveal how she was able to snatch her best friend’s boyfriend.

In answering her follower who quizzed how she met her boyfriend revealed that she snatched him from her best friend and she was so unremorseful about her act.

She added that what she did broke her relationship with her best friend as they are not on talking terms.

“I snatched him from my bestfriend Up till date I and my best friend are not talking.” The lady revealed.

Watch the video below:
https://www.alreadyviral.com/i-stole-best-friends-boyfriend-lady/

Re: I Stole My Best Friend’s Boyfriend-lady Reveals by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
LAW OF LIFE: the disloyal garbage you get with honey, you will equally lose with honey.
Re: I Stole My Best Friend’s Boyfriend-lady Reveals by temitope27(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Don't worry someone will snach ur husband one day

(1) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner? / . / Father Advice His Son Not To Date Girls From Poor Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.