Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Father Advice His Son Not To Date Girls From Poor Background - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Advice His Son Not To Date Girls From Poor Background (520 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Advice His Son Not To Date Girls From Poor Background by Jiggynews: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2022
Father advice his son not to date girls from poor background; they just want to escape their unfortunate conditions and don't believe in love

https://trendytalker.com/father-advice-his-son-not-to-date-girls-from-poor-background-they-just-want-to-escape-their-unfortunate-conditions-and-dont-believe-in-love/

2 Shares

Re: Father Advice His Son Not To Date Girls From Poor Background by Robertgreene1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Interesting...
Rich girls(esp the pretty ones)bring out the very best in a man...
They boost ur ego as a man
And a man with a boosted ego is an happy man on top of his game
U won't even know how much u good in the game untill u meet those special breeds

1 Like

Re: Father Advice His Son Not To Date Girls From Poor Background by LikeAking: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
100% true. Poor people carry plenty problems.

1 Like

Re: Father Advice His Son Not To Date Girls From Poor Background by Eche01(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
E Get Why son

1 Like

Re: Father Advice His Son Not To Date Girls From Poor Background by Slynation(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Most poor girls are wired to be very loyal until you take them out of trenches...

Most Rich girls are wired to be very lazy, saucy and extravagant with resources...

At the end, you just have to pick a lesser devil because no matter what, you must be the most luckiest man on Earth not to see shege in the hands of women as you evolve in life...

1 Like

Re: Father Advice His Son Not To Date Girls From Poor Background by Fahvvy: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Do y'all still date broke girls these days? grin...
Abi you just na.ck and pass? cheesy...

@OP
Abeg o...
I'm not ready to turn into a deliverer grin...
Cause the last time I checked, my name wasn't moses cheesy...

Lemme face my family matter squarely...
That money wey I suppose use deliver a broke girls family, make I use am update my mama life first undecided...

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Marries Rider In Unsual Love Tale / Kizz Daniel Rocks Lady With Big Yansh Immediately He Coughed / 5 Reasons Why A Girl Will Date You But Will Never Settle Down With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.