Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With (54232 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Ebymyk(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
I don't Care about relationship anymore.
ehyaa... Relationships are complicated but that's not the end of the world... Love yourself more...
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Kirkman: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
The girl first name, middle name and last name is Lie. And also when I discovered that her so called uncle is in reality her sugar daddy. So I have been sharing my so called girlfriend's honey pot with a 65 year old man.
I had to leave it for the man to keep enjoying. Didn't want to to catch an STD.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Divay22(f): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Offpoint1:

Good Lord! How can I hide from yougringrin
This little secret of mine you want it to go public grin
Don't even dream it grin
I'm waiting o sad
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by DrDunamis(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Badadvisor:

When a girl cheat. I can never have even an iota of likeness for you not to talk of love.
I can get how hurtful this can be but detest the act and not the person
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Lizzydonnah(f): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
OriOko88:

Babe pls message me on WhatsApp pls. 0-90-26-98-43-50

Why? I hope there is no problem?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by chypotenti(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

you maybe right though. does that justify for one to be single for life?
No...being single is not the way at all
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by chypotenti(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
KristaPretty:
He wanted to finish my money angry thief, gold digger
You get money??

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Offpoint1: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Divay22:

Don't even dream it grin
I'm waiting o sad
grin

Let me share if you insist cheesy

She was a crush, my kinda spec tongue yeah! I FELL for the physicals (u gerrit grin)
I'm not an ASS guy, I'm a boob guy...not that kinda voluminous boobs grin naaaa...I love 'em moderate and POINTING like North Korea Hwasong-14 Missiles aimed right at me cheesy while I say my Isha like an Arabian sheikh about to ascend into the be-yonder
She had it at the fullest-erects peak like Mount Everest in the Himalaya range, I was dying to see 'em in their full glory like rose flower in mid-spring. I literally became her slave because she got me trapped in my imaginations. I Imagined a lot of evil I would had done to 'em like a Niger-Deltan Pipeline vandals. The boobs were so tempting I would had sold my father's inheritance if she had requested for it grin just to take a glimpse of it.

To cut the SHORT story LONG, I never knew behind that Type-A firmly pointed boobs lies my grandmother's slippers without the bra grin
I bumped into her on a fateful Saturday morning around the 6:00 am and saw my Everest gone with lowest of Breast-Esteem grin ...I was bruised; the love, infatuation and lust I had all vanished like a Boeing 777X contrails on a cold Harmattan morning in the SAHARA.
I hated the deceptions and not her.... cheesy

Yeah, that's my story grin

Pardon the typos, I hate proofreading

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Dude397(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
macho44:

Na very serious matter be this. In fact, na RED flag. E good as you run leave am, to prevent stories that touch.
I'm telling you bro. I just ghost am when the billing became too much. Never again!

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by OriOko88(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lizzydonnah:

Why? I hope there is no problem?
No p dear..
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Divay22(f): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Offpoint1:

grin

Let me share if you insist cheesy

She was a crush, my kinda spec tongue yeah! I FELL for the physicals (u gerrit grin)
I'm not an ASS guy, I'm a boob guy...not that kinda voluminous boobs grin naaaa...I love 'em moderate and POINTING like North Korea Hwasong-14 Missiles aimed right at me cheesy while I say my Isha like an Arabian sheikh about to ascend into the be-yonder
She had it at the fullest-erects peak like Mount Everest in the Himalaya range, I was dying to see 'em in their full glory like rose flower in mid-spring. I literally became her slave because she got me trapped in my imaginations. I Imagined a lot of evil I would had done to 'em like a Niger-Deltan Pipeline vandals. The boobs were so tempting I would had sold my father's inheritance if she had requested for it grin just take a glimpse of it.

To cut the SHORT story LONG, I never knew behind that Type-A firmly pointed boobs lies my grandmother's slippers without the bra grin
I bumped into her on a fateful Saturday morning around the 6:00 am and saw my Everest gone with lowest of Breast-Esteem grin ...I was bruised; the love, infatuation and lust I had all vanished like a Boeing 777X contrails on a cold Harmattan morning in the SAHARA.
I hated the deceptions and not her.... cheesy

Yeah, that's my story grin

Pardon the typos, I hate proofreading

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahah grin grin grin
Omo, I no know how to describe you sef

I'm here trying to imagine if she had requested for your father's land and you sold and gave her the money or even you've married her grin grin grin grin

The boob's man
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Offpoint1: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Divay22:

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahah grin grin grin
Omo, I no know how to describe you sef

I'm here trying to imagine if she had requested for your father's land and you sold and gave her the money or even you've married her grin grin grin grin

The boob's man
My father's inheritance was the least thing I had planned to sell. My birth right was at stake, I was ready to sell Milky-way if need be grin
If I had married her, she would had vaporized in less than a week because I would had sucked her dried... Would had sucked every of her atom grin

I'm forever grateful to my guidance Angel for guiding me into her that morning, else I would have been soaked up in regrets till date if the morning revelations was a night VISION grin grin (I hope you grab that line grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Neimar: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Una eh
Smh grin

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Divay22(f): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Offpoint1:

My father's inheritance was the list thing I had planned to sell. My birth right was at stake, I was ready sell Milky-way if need be grin
If I had married her, she would had vaporized in less than a week because I would had sucked her dried... Would had sucked every of her atom grin

I'm forever grateful to my guidance Angel for guiding me into her that morning, else I would have been soaked up in regrets till date if the morning revelations was a night VISION grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Damn. You're mouth grin grin
I'm sure next time you won't be carried away like that again.....

But wetin boobs go do you ehn
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Offpoint1: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Divay22:

grin grin grin grin
Damn. You're mouth grin grin
I'm sure next time you won't be carried away like that again.....

But wetin boobs go do you ehn
Lightning doesn't strike same place twice, i've learned my lessons and I had an epiphany... "Not all that is standing is erect" there could be a puppeteer BEHIND the SCENES grin

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Divay22(f): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Offpoint1:

Lightning doesn't strike same place twice, i've learned my lessons and I had an epiphany... "Not all that is standing is erect" there could be a puppeteer BEHIND the SCENES grin
Hahahahaha

Not all that is standing is erect grin
Offpoint [b][/b]
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Peskid147: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Continuous rejection,bt she always want my attention/affection.and wen she sees me with a female friend she get jealous/angry instantly.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Offpoint1: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Divay22:

Hahahahaha

Not all that is standing is erect grin
Offpoint [b][/b]
Now that I've shared with you my secrets, I will love the privilege to listen to yours as some form of reciprocation. cheesy
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Maliqcious: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Autobot05:
Abeg any day you see me with any daughter of eve apart from my mum or sis
Please nack me bottle for head so e go correct

Jesus is the ONLY way❤️
no go sha they shag man

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Maliqcious: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
cashmyles:
Her waywardness. She slept with my kid bro
Are sure that you are good in the mid
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Divay22(f): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Offpoint1:

Now that I've shared with you my secrets, I will love the privilege to listen to yours as some form of reciprocation. cheesy
It should be pride...
I just exit the building o
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by sultry69(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
She is not OBIdient
Madness
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Offpoint1: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Divay22:

It should be pride...
I just exit the building o
Geez! I need Jesus, my mind read '' It should be be prick " grin grin I had to reverse and read it slowly grin grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Banbanna(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
colizee:
There was no light and i didn't have fuel in my generator but this girl no gree me use her laptop charge my phone and we were not quarrelling or anything.

I thought she was joking then i plugged my phone and went out before i come back she don unplug am.

For my own house o, i give am better space.

Wao!, she show you some true colors o. Am shocked 2 read this your story. This is like a combo of selfishness, undue attachment and possessiveness. Glad that u dumped her self-centered ass.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Banbanna(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
colizee:
There was no light and i didn't have fuel in my generator but this girl no gree me use her laptop charge my phone and we were not quarrelling or anything.

I thought she was joking then i plugged my phone and went out before i come back she don unplug am.

For my own house o, i give am better space.

Wao!, she show you some true colors o. Am shocked 2 read this your story. Where was her love for u? Thought there's lov in sharin. This is like a combo of selfishness, undue attachment and possessiveness. Glad that u dumped her self-centered ass.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Divay22(f): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Offpoint1:

Geez! I need Jesus, my mind read '' It should be be prick " grin grin I had to reverse and read it slowly grin grin
Lol grin grin
You have better start going to church again grin grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Titugirl(f): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
1. He had bad temper
2. Arrogance

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Offpoint1: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Divay22:

Lol grin grin
You have better start going to church again grin grin
I will put that into consideration, I'm pending until Covid-19 is no more.

Are you off the market or still available for business? cheesy
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by RichAbujaGuy: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
One word: Materialistic
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Banbanna(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ten06:
She bath only in the morning and mostly goes to bed like that. If she open her ampit you will want to escape immediately. Her p#nts looks very dangerous to touch

Omo you try o. I just can't stand a woman with a poor hygiene. I can't feel the attraction. That evening bath that she skips is the most important 2 me coz I wouldn't be able to sleep without it.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Banbanna(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ten06:
She bath only in the morning and mostly goes to bed like that. If she open her ampit you will want to escape immediately. Her p#nts looks very dangerous to touch

Omo you try o. I just can't stand a woman with a poor hygiene. I can't feel the attraction. That evening bath that she skips is the most important 2 me coz I wouldn't be able to sleep without it. No matter how cold the weather, I gotta have it, sometimes lukewarm water.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Banbanna(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Holyness123:
she said she detest bj , person wey i plan to marry....mean say no bj at home except i cheat……… na so i japa.. i no fit dey for person to do to do bj.. i prefer person wey fit do am willling

This your moniker sef kinda contradict ur statement. No be worldly pple dey do stuffs like BJ and cunnilingus? Seems she wasn't as worldly wise and westernised as you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / Man Removes His Fiancee's Wig In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.