Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With (54251 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Selfishness.
Cannot be there for you when you're down.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Oceanjagaban: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2022
She almost kpansh me to death,I had to skampa.life ain't gat no duplicate.

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by debbydams(f): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2022
RaymondHarmony:
What killed your feelings for someone you were once madly inlove with ?
his anger, plus once I stopped loving I find it difficult to love again
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Kaytixy: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2022
I found out she was dating another person and I called it quits despite the love I had for her. She cried and pleaded that I forgive her but I refused because I loved her and just couldn't continue knowing fully well she has been bleeped by another guy. Las las na d guy she later marry sha and I wish dem well.

8 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nackzy: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Her selfishness, she is a narcissist, she doesn't say sorry no matter wat

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Joshcoli(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2022
On our first date her father fell sick, she ran out of data, the bank frooze her account, she needed urgent 10k

I can't remember the last thing she said because I disappeared

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Officialetila(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Nagging too much
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Fmghewzy(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
Lies...
grin
You be goat lol,you just said my mind.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Udemzy05: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2022
colizee:
There was no light and i didn't have fuel in my generator but this girl no gree me use her laptop charge my phone and we were not quarrelling or anything.

I thought she was joking then i plugged my phone and went out before i come back she don unplug am.

For my own house o, i give am better space.

Hahahaha..she probably thought you want to get some information from her laptop. grin

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Bimiafashion(f): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2022
He can keep malice for Africa

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Silentgroper(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Fmghewzy:
grin You be goat lol,you just said my mind.
D girl dey lie jor..

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2022
hardon1:

Na wa o. Cos I even people that never went to primary sch sef do understand 24hr clock

That girl fall ma hand grin grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Dksmile: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Over loving you dot com Ooo , she won't let me be over choking me she don't want to see me with other yoyos she just want complete lock up just me and her and me wey be coded fajji guy grin grin grin

House is it a crime to be a complete fine boy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by SkengRay: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2022
She had many guy friends and forcing herself on my friends. I felt she was naive so I tried to overlook it. Then I noticed I was the one starting the conversation. And most times when I'm talking her mind was not there. I woke up one day and decided to end it all. I really loved her cry and but she loved me more. I just don't want to see her again or talk to her.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by SoapQueen(f): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2022
novia22:
Baba was just too dirty. I tried...The Lord knows I did. Plus he wanted us to date forever.
I would come for weekends and meet piles of plates stinking, some had maggots in them to tell you how long they have been there, dirty bathroom, dirty clothes etc.
At some point I felt he left them like that on purpose cos he knew I would come around to visit with my Semi OCD behaviour. We were both doing well and could settle down but whenever I bring up the topic, Oga would always promise next year.
I don't waste time in love matters ooo but I gave this nigga 2years...still nothing. I withdrew, stopped coming around, Baba started f**king a rich colleague and told me she was better and would give him a brighter future.
I was hurt but Karma Toh Nice!!! Chick gave him STD, and left the country. Baba called to confess, apologise and ask for a rematch thinking his hold on me still worked.
Told him while he was hitting her hard, I met someone and we were getting married in a week's time.
As at today, Baba is single. I don't know if his cleaning habit changed, don't care....but he still tells anyone he knows his biggest regret was breaking up with me...
Like I said, I don't care!

Wow! Good girl..

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by SoapQueen(f): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Eileene:
For a young guy in his late twenties he was just too desperate for marriage. He even breaks down whenever someone close to him welcomes a newborn..someone who is still finding his feet.

Ewo. Hahahaha.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Athemisia: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Benki003:
Hanty talks a lot
Is too superstitious
Come get plenty male friends fvck mates
Fixed grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by PotatoSalad(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Dksmile:
Over loving you dot com Ooo , she won't let me be over choking me she don't want to see me with other yoyos she just want complete lock up just me and her and me wey be coded fajji guy grin grin grin

House is it a crime to be a complete fine boy grin grin
Make we see the "complete fine boy".
Pics or...
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by EmiDior(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2022
See, na nairalanders killed my own ooo
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Hassanmaye(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Iraloren:
No Southerners or south west or ever middle belt should Vote any Northerners because of Boko Haram ,Fulani , Bandits , Fulani Iswap , Fulain militant and Fulain hansmen . Codely they force Tinubu to choose Muslim as running mate, also want to use kwankwaso want to force Obi to be VP so they can use obi to win Election and retain power in North, continue they agenda. God will fail them. We stand for OBI or TINUBU....
Will you shut up

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Hassanmaye(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Pakwel:

Lol. I was talking about girls fucking dogs. She got this cute dog,So my mind no ever rest. After I talk she come say. Her friends dey allow dog lick them pussy.. omoh .I start dey see my once beautiful girlfriend as one of her friends . Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.. So I leave her
What a smart dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Hassanmaye(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2022
colizee:
There was no light and i didn't have fuel in my generator but this girl no gree me use her laptop charge my phone and we were not quarrelling or anything.

I thought she was joking then i plugged my phone and went out before i come back she don unplug am.

For my own house o, i give am better space.
Dump the idiot no time, men are wising up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Hassanmaye(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Girl was a leech. Damn......from help me with 3k to go for modelling competition to help me with money to eat cos I have not eaten anything since morning. Omo when my head reset from simping mode to redpilling mode na when she carry phone talk come my side. The feeling didn't just die, I hated her immediately. Ladies if you are reading this, don't allow leechy attitude to cost u a life partner. Not every guy rendering a helping hand is after ur kukunase. Some do have genuine intentions.

T O DARLING
So you have swallowed the redpill grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by SoapQueen(f): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Tell me this is a joke grin grin grin grin
Loooool
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by SoapQueen(f): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Pakwel:

Lol. I was talking about girls fucking dogs. She got this cute dog,So my mind no ever rest. After I talk she come say. Her friends dey allow dog lick them pussy.. omoh .I start dey see my once beautiful girlfriend as one of her friends . Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.. So I leave her

Jesus christ of Nazareth!

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by SoapQueen(f): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Chopcy29:
Come to my house and pack all my pollo not minding if I have money at hand to buy another one. Although I was not in love with her and never been with any girl. Just have to ghost her

Too funny.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Schprobs: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Stinginess

Are u a beggar

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Hassanmaye(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nonexisting:
I'm here to read and laugh because I don't love neither do I want vagina people to love me. As a matter of fact, if I notice that a vaginarian have developed love for me, I'll stop fuccking her because na who dey love dem dey kill. The more they hate you, the safer you are as a man. Check all those they have destroyed, na men they once loved but you see that man they hate, they always avoid and fear him. Highest they will do is to gossip about you and that's all. The more comfortable you make a vaginarian around you, the more you give her the chance to destroy you.
This is the absolute truth
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Lizzydonnah(f): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dhatgirl:
I just tire. Guys were her dropping theirs but nobody attacked them. she dropped hers and everyone started raining insults. They should heal!

Don't mind them.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Dksmile: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Make we see the "complete fine boy".
Pics or...

I no trust you he be like say you be Gay sorry
Na only yoyos I be show my pics.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Rinoxy: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
she no send me ,I have to give up ,unto the next one
No time bro.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nonexisting:
I'm here to read and laugh because I don't love neither do I want vagina people to love me. As a matter of fact, if I notice that a vaginarian have developed love for me, I'll stop fuccking her because na who dey love dem dey kill. The more they hate you, the safer you are as a man. Check all those they have destroyed, na men they once loved but you see that man they hate, they always avoid and fear him. Highest they will do is to gossip about you and that's all. The more comfortable you make a vaginarian around you, the more you give her the chance to destroy you.
E just be like say u be my twin brother... same thoughts, everything... 12 bottles of hennessy for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.