Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate (27424 Views)

APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom / Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee / APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by garfield1: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Judolisco:
oga stick to what u know.... southern Kaduna has 12 local government areas of 23...85% of the population are Christians in southern Kaduna ....so I don't know where u got your 30% from

30% of southern Kaduna is muslims
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by PROPEACE: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2022
System202:

Pls remove Adamawa from ya Useless analysis, Christians in Adamawa how did they become the majority? are they more than 30 percent. why can't they produce a governor true election? no Christian is going to become Governor of Adamawa again, and the issue of Muslim Muslim ticket in Adamawa is just a matter of time.
Keep making a fool of yourself, you will be cheered up by your ilk!
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Omesko00: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Kaduna Christians are sleeping... ok they afraid or wat...
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by PROPEACE: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Nexus25:

Why don't we condemn Christian-Christian ticket in Plateau? Muslims account for at least 30% of the population in the state. We keep mum when it appeals to our sentiment but go bunker when otherwise. Are we not being hypocritical?
You are a clown for putting Plateau Muslim population at 30%. I dare you to name 3 predominantly Muslim communities in Plateau state outside of Jos.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Mumusaphire: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Elrufai and his cousins are bent on frustrating Christians in Kaduna

Imagine Kaduna with about 50% Christians population o......
u got it wrong sir. 55% for Christian population. Since he tried Muslim Muslim ticket in his second tenor, I knew the guy is religion bigot. Now, Christian there need to awake and challenge him during next election.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by ajumma(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2022
kingi777:
The reality is that Kaduna Christians face all the northern Muslims including the neighbouring Niger Republic �� - the reason there are lots of migrants claiming indigenes in some part of Kaduna. Infact the Emirs from other states in North are always interested in who rules Kaduna because they see the state as the capital of northern Nigeria and therefore should be seen as symbol of Islam. There are many indigenous non Muslims in Kaduna state that can challenge the status quo but the hurdle of facing the entire Muslim North is humongous for them. Elrufai is a typical figure that is implementing nothern muslim agenda/jihad without giving a hoot.

How many political parties in Nigeria ?
The Christian can chose any of the party and test the water as well by fielding Christian/Christian ticket..
dem hold una hand ?? yeyenatu
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by JJBROS(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Jd10k:
*Political Facts:*
1. Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of 17 states.

2. Are you aware that there are only two Muslim Deputy Gov. in the whole southern Nigeria.

3. In the North there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.

4. Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.

5. Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria.

6. Do you know there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria.

Despite this *CAN* is still shouting of Islamization agenda. But is this Christianization agenda of the south? No, because southern Muslims are more liberal and won't shout or make noise but if it is the opposite *CAN* would raise hell.

I feel your pains
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Naughtysex: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2022
The most senseless set of people in Nigeria are Christians

I2015 Election was a witness
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by PROPEACE: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

30% of southern Kaduna is muslims
Name just 2 southern Kaduna local governments that are Muslim dominated.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Masterito(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Your hate for Igbos is your problem not mine
numericalguy:

IGBOS are known worldwide to be LIARS
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Ojuntana: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

She was supposed to be the guber candidate, its just a way of compensating her

So what stopped her from becoming the guber candidate?
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Masterito(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Why not tell us about Sokoto, Kano and other northern states dominated by Muslims? Have dey allowed Christian become the governor or deputy?
Daguga:

Notwithstanding, nothing stops them from giving the South South and South East Muslims a chance as well. Shikena.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by ajumma(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2022
PROPEACE:

You are a clown for putting Plateau Muslim population at 30%. I dare you to name 3 predominantly Muslim communities in Plateau state outside of Jos.

Jos north, Mangu, Wase, Shendam make i continue? dan kwayya
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by garfield1: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Ojuntana:

So what stopped her from becoming the guber candidate?

Uba sani outsmarted her
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by ajumma(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2022
galaxy2020:
He wants to do same at federal level, Christians should open their eyes.

The Christian can chose any of the party and test the water as well by fielding Christian/Christian ticket..

even Benue state that majority are Christian the Tiv still the oppress their fellow Idoma Christian
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by garfield1: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2022
PROPEACE:

Name just 2 southern Kaduna local governments that are Muslim dominated.

Sanga,kauru
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by PROPEACE: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2022
ajumma:

Jos north, Mangu, Wase, Shendam make i continue? dan kwayya

Uban ka ne Dan kwaya, dama sana'an ku kenan hausawa! Idan Kai ba dan kwaya bane baza ka ce musulmi sun fi yawa a Mangu da Shendam ba! And I knew you'd say Jos north that's why I said "outside Jos" but the "kwaya" you took didn't let you see that.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Mosesvic11:
sir kaduna have enough christian to be deputy, but south east and south south don't have enough muslim to be deputy, is like 10% while that of kaduna is up to 40%.

Is that enough excuse?
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by ajumma(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2022
juman:
There are many other political parties.
You can pick Christian-Christian candidates if you want.

Abeg tell them......CAN should transmute to political party to help them achieve that
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by garfield1: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2022
PROPEACE:

Wase,kanam,some parts of mangu and shendam
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by garfield1: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2022
PROPEACE:

Uban ka ne Dan kwaya, dama sana'an ku kenan hausawa! Idan Kai ba dan kwaya bane baza ka ce musulmi sun fi yawa a Mangu da Shendam ba! And I knew you'd say Jos north that's why I said "outside Jos" but the "kwaya" you took didn't let you see that.

What of wase,kanam,mangu
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by DOTian: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Daguga:

Having a Muslim Muslim ticket in a major Northern Muslim state may not be an issue, what is of concern is peace and good governance.

Will you say this same story in the South East and South South with majority Christians and few Muslims. Why not ask their Governors to go for Christian Muslim tickets?

Stop comparing apples with oranges!
Kaduna is 50\50 Christians and Muslims. That's why folks are rightly outraged.
Can you give us any examples of any South East or South South states that have this kind of Christians and Muslims populations?
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by System202: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2022
PROPEACE:

Keep making a fool of yourself, you will be cheered up by your ilk!

did I lie?
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by ajumma(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2022
PROPEACE:

Dan giya !
so outside Jos populace will not count during an election?
typical berom with "buruku & ogogoro" mentality
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by ajumma(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2022
DOTian:

Stop comparing apples and oranges!
Kaduna is 50\50 Christians and Muslims. That's why folks are rightly outrageous.
Can you give us any examples of any South East or South South states that have this kind of Christians and Muslims populations?

Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by ajumma(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

What of wase,kanam,mangu

you dey mind that "buruku person..
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by DOTian: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2022
PROPEACE:

You guys in the middle belt should Make sure that all the Plateau and Southern Kaduna villages taken by force by the Evil fulani are all recovered, if necessary by equal or bigger force! Don't leave an inch for them.. Not one hectare should be left to them..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2022
DOTian:

Stop comparing apples and oranges!
Kaduna is 50\50 Christians and Muslims. That's why folks are rightly outrageous.

Still not an excuse
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Denko2721987(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Mysticwebb:
Again? After the current Muslim Muslim ticket has greatly dealt with Southern Kaduna and the Churches. The problems with Muslims is that they easily do to you what they can never take from you. When you give them chance they will try to suppress you perpetually. All they know is dominance.
If we give them such chance at the federal government, Southern Kaduna fate will be a child's play to what they will unleash across the country.

Where is that e-demon Muric man when u need him to speak??.. If it were a Christian Christian ticket, he would have been running his mouth like filled drainage..
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by thinkmoney(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Elrufai and his cousins are bent on frustrating Christians in Kaduna

Imagine Kaduna with about 50% Christians population o......
Na the Christians there dey frustrate themselves.
May they sit down no get PVC vote na angry
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by PROPEACE: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Daguga:

Is that enough excuse?
Yes it is! Nobody said Katsina and Sokoto should have Muslim deputy governors. In Katsina, I learnt Christian indigenes can't even get government jobs as cleaners with their degrees. If it is not for the religious bigotry of the northern Muslims, this talk of Muslim Muslim ticket wont even be there. Christian northerners have voted Muslims many times happily without qualms.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by wonder233: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Lol grin grin grin
airmark:

They have successfully killed most of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) / Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) / AFCON 2019: Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Funding FG’s Delegation To Egypt With $450m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.