Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) (109247 Views)

Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by nkwuocha: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
christistruth01:

No wonder your Region has been set ablaze by Killers and Cannibals

It is so Pathetic watching IPOB taking the SE back to the age of the Barbarians

they had made so much Progress since embracing Christianity

Omo Yoruba,have your useless Fulani country Nigeria caught Owo killers?

Elede oshi no!
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Just when u thought u've heard everything grin grin grin
So, in other words, beating ur parents transforms u to a landowner, okwea?
grin
UncleJudax:
That's why you don't have a house of your own.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Phut(f): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
nkwuocha:

For what?

They can only seek the kidney from the poor,so that their privilege kids will live long enough to continue to rule over those who not only give their votes,but kidneys as well.

My verdict;
The ekweremadus should rot in jail!

Why is his sit still empty?He should be replaced ASAP.Theirs is a closed chapter.
Mehn! You people should stop peddling false information. Brothers, sisters and parents are not automatically a match, just because they are related. A lot of times the match is someone totally unrelated to the recipient. Why do you think there is a Waitlist, if people could just get organs from family members.
There was the Nigerian singer?? who got a kidney from his wife. Sometimes people related by blood are not a match

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
does it mean that ekweremmadu does not have spiritualist around him that should have percieved danger and ask him to not travel to avert all these adversity that has befallen him ?. Just thinkin aloud
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by nkwuocha: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Phut:

Mehn! You people should stop peddling false information. Brothers, sisters and parents are not automatically a match, just because they are related. A lot of times the match is someone totally unrelated to the recipient. Why do you think there is a Waitlist, if people could just get organs from family members.
There was the Nigerian singer?? who got a kidney from his wife. Sometimes people related by blood are not a match

True that!But how possible is it that the said guy is a match.They should have extended their search right down to extended families and kindred.

Anyways,they should rot in jail for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:
Just when u thought u've heard everything grin grin grin
So, in other words, beating ur parents transforms u to a landowner, okwea?
grin
Your elders siphon off the collective cash and all you do is to respect them. How you wan take understand me or own a house in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nwokem, I don answer u tey-tey! grin grin
The day 'you' enter aso rock na dt day I go know say our papas (Yorubas, hausas, tivs, (mentally stable part of) Southsouth, kanuris etc go suffer for una hands.

That's why our Chi won't allow it!
Tueh!
cool

nkwuocha:

Oga,I still no dey read your BS!NA ya papa I won beat.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by mbjsuki(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
As much as I do not want to judge or pass any form of a verdict on this very matter. They may have innocently and ignorantly committed this act, in view of their class and position here in Nigeria. Allow me to say this, our recklessness can not be condoled in some places. Our recklessness and attitude to some sensitive issues like this will not be tolerated and we can not continue to export our shenanigans on matters like this for the world to see. We will be regarded as reckless and unserious people until we begin to do the right thing.

Our system and government style of governing promotes lawlessness. This action has eroded every aspect of our being as a nation. We need to sit down and ask ourselves this question, can we continue to act like this?
May God see to their matter and answer them, accordingly. They are in God's hand now.

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by an0daGuy: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:
Izdat d version of d history daddy taught u?
Obviously, he forgot to tell u how he and his peers laid d foundation of treachery in Jan 15 1966, when they ganged up and murdered d military and political leaders of d north, west and Midwest, while protecting their own leaders.

That singular events snowballed to where we are today!
cool

Ahh, so a coup plotted and carried out by a delta state indigene has become an igbo coup? Isn’t God wonderful cheesy

Anyway If that’s the singular reason why you’d prefer the country to continue to snowball into deeper oblivion then more power to you grin

We igbos have prepared our way out when the country finally implodes. I have a little sympathy for other regions who will be engulfed by the flames when the country starts burning and they have nowhere else to go.

I bet your tribe is part of them. That’s why I have immense sympathy for you and your generation in advance tongue
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Phut:

That's not the only reason there is a waitlist. Some people don't allow their unmatched siblings to donate which would have scaled them up the rung. They instead prefer remaining at the bottom of the rung as they await matched non-family member's.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
nkwuocha:

True that!But how possible is it that the said guy is a match.They should have extended their search right down to extended families and kindred.

Anyways,they should rot in jail for all I care.
There is this story that the boy is not a match, there is also another story that the doctor alerted the police after the boy claimed he was 15, there is something not adding up. I want to assume the doctor telling the ekweremadus the boy's organ doesn't match is a plan to lure the parent to the UK.....something is just not adding up
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nwokem, u wey ya papa nor 'syphon money', nor be beat u beatm las-las!
cool
UncleJudax:

Your elders siphon off the collective cash and all you do is to respect them. How you wan take understand me or own a house in Lagos?

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by nkwuocha: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=richie240 post=114451254]
Nwokem, I don answer u tey-tey! grin grin
The day 'you' enter aso rock na dt day I go know say our papas (Yorubas, hausas, tivs, (mentally stable part of) Southsouth, kanuris etc go suffer for una hands.

That's why our Chi won't allow it!
Tueh!
cool

I'm interested in your father not you,him gatz chop ignotic beating like ekweremadu. grin
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by an0daGuy: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
UncleJudax:

lol nna my brother e tire me oh. He is ready to allow his father and grandfather loot the collective dividends kept for him and his own descendants grin

And he believes he can go to Lagos and build a house lol with which money? The ones his fathers have chopped? cheesy

Imagine his fathers gathered together putting hand inside basin meant for him and his kids and eating everything inside while him and his children surround them clapping their hands and counting how many balls of fufu and meat that their fathers are devouring cool and they are doing their clapping happily and urging their fathers on oh

pathetic

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by hardbody: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
sukkot:
for a billionaire woman who eats in the finest restaurants all over the world you are telling me eating watery baked beans and mouldy bread is not a traumatic experience ? or are you comparing her to the average poverty ridden nigerian who will see mouldy bread and watery baked beans as a step up from garri and granut ?

I haven't spent time in any prison but I am told their standard in western prisons is not the same as what you have in the Nigerian prisons. You may try both prisons to verify grin cheesy
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by nkwuocha: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
tunapawizzy:

There is this story that the boy is not a match, there is also another story that the doctor alerted the police after the boy claimed he was 15, there is something not adding up. I want to assume the doctor telling the ekweremadus the boy's organ doesn't match is a plan to lure the parent to the UK.....something is just not adding up

It's all adding up if we can actually see the political elites for who they are,wicked manipulative and treacherous.

They were caught trying to jet out of the UK.

That boy's parents may not even be aware of the development prior to their son leaving the country in the first place!

There's a possibility that the said guy isn't aware his organ is up for grabs!
If he was,he also have the rights to change his mind if there's no written documents to that affect,EVEN if there was.

The way he got his passport was also fishy, so the immigration in Nigeria is heavily unprofessional and corrupt.

Everything is adding up fine to me because I'm of sound mind and Know exactly what investigation is, something we lack in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
mbjsuki:
As much as I do not want to judge or pass any form of a verdict on this very matter. They may have innocently and ignorantly committed this act, in view of their class and position here in Nigeria. Allow me to say this, our recklessness can not be condoled in some places. Our recklessness and attitude to some sensitive issues like this will not be tolerated and we can not continue to export our shenanigans on matters like this for the world to see. We will be regarded as reckless and unserious people until we begin to do the right thing.
I also don't want to judge but it's difficult to believe that they may have committed this act ignorantly.....when someone has to go through organ donation, I want to believe the doctor and hospital will explain to them ways of getting a kidney donor, and implications of trying to buy one under the law. They won't just tell them hey your daughter needs another kidney and leave them to figure out how to get one

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
virginchaser:
I can't not understand how you come to Europe or Middle East, see the infrastructures and feel comfortable going back without replicating it at your home base.

Na evil heart na
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Clown, was there anything like south-south /southeast that time?
Was there anything like north east, north west, north central that time? (1966)?

Was there anything like 'delta state' or 'ekiti state' in 1966?
grin grin
an0daGuy:

Ahh, so a coup plotted and carried out by a delta state indigene has become an igbo coup? Isn’t God wonderful cheesy

Anyway If that’s the singular reason why you’d prefer the country to continue to snowball into deeper oblivion then more power to you grin

We igbos have prepared our way out when the country finally implodes. I have a little sympathy for other regions who will be engulfed by the flames when the country starts burning and they have nowhere else to go.

I bet your tribe is part of them. That’s why I have immense sympathy for you and your generation in advance tongue
We had 4 region
*North
*west
*Midwest
*east!
cool
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Advancedman(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Crvrider: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
ERockson:
She won't remain the same thereafter. Imagine daughter in a sick bed, husband in prison. Non of Ekweremadu children could give their sister kidney but a poor boy had to be entice with money. Maybe he got what he deserves but ...

It was more convenient for them to rip out the kidney of a non family member. These things are not rocket science, build your house so you won't have to go to your neighbours to be humiliated. Leaders of this country will never learn. It may shock you that a Nigerian might still be the doctors attending them over there.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
nkwuocha:

It's all adding up if we can actually see the political elites for who they are,wicked manipulative and treacherous.

They were caught trying to jet out of the UK.

That boy's parents may not even be aware of the development prior to their son leaving the country in the first place!

There's a possibility that the said guy isn't aware his organ is up for grabs!
If he was,he also have the rights to change his mind if there's no written documents to that affect,EVEN if there was.

The way he got his passport was also fishy, so the immigration in Nigeria is heavily unprofessional and corrupt.

Everything is adding up fine to me because I'm of sound mind and Know exactly what investigation is, something we lack in Nigeria.
U sound like I am trying to create a soft landing for the ekweremadus..I am only trying to connect the dots and rationalize why the ekweremadus will not get out of this..trying to point out that the investigators were definitely steps ahead of them and must have valid grounds to charge them.....and yes your points are valid
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by wilroy: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
So many things money can’t buy
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
Ekweremadus are going through a lot now, this is a serious entanglement.

There's going to be a painstaking investigation into this, I don't see easy way out for them.

They'll be set free if it is proven the boy is above 18 years. Below are UK guidelines for donating a Kidney. You may hate Nigerian politicians but the Ekweremadus may have broken no laws.

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by sukkot: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
hardbody:

I haven't spent time in any prison but I am told their standard in western prisons is not the same as what you have in the Nigerian prisons. You may try both prisons to verify grin cheesy
hehe bro i have tried UK police cell briefly and i am very familiar with their prison and the food is very nasty. its not food meant to be consumed by a black person and most especially not by a nigerian. how do you go from eating ofe nsala with nice grilled catfish and akpu and washing it don with nice palmwine TO eating soggy mushrooms with dried toast ? lmao cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by DearGorgeous(f): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
So they'll soon bag the title of "ex convicts". Omo see transformation!
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by an0daGuy: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:
Clown, was there anything like south-south /southeast that time?
Was there anything like north east, north west, north central that time? (1966)?

Was there anything like 'delta state' or 'ekiti state' in 1966?
grin grin

We had 4 region
*North
*west
*Midwest
*east!
cool

You’re still verifying my position as before which reads that delta state was a part of the old eastern region hence they are a part of the igbo nation aka Biafra grin

All these other things you stated which were rubbish brought into play by Gowon to reduce the power and landmass of the igbos is secondary.

Thank you for your verification of popular opinion
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by KoshCAD: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Make dem release them jare...
Go and tell UK Government
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nwokem, na u wan hide chukwuma nzeogwu under 'delta state' and I dey try clear u say there was nothing like delta state in 1966.
As far as d coup in 1966 was concerned, he was an easterner, an igboman.
Period!
cool
an0daGuy:

You’re still verifying my position as before which reads that delta state was a part of the old eastern region hence they are a part of the igbo nation aka Biafra grin

All these other things you stated which were rubbish brought into play by Gowon to reduce the power and landmass of the igbos is secondary.

Thank you for your verification of popular opinion
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

They'll be set free if it is proven the boy is above 18 years. Below are UK guidelines for donating a Kidney. You may hate Nigerian politicians but the Ekweremadus may have broken no laws.

So is it up to Ekweremadu to tell the court that the boy is a willing donor..or it is the boy that will tell the court that he is a willing donor. If Ekweremadu says the boy chose to do it willingly and the boy says he chose to do it for money and promise of a better life, who do you think the court will believe. You also need to understand that the boy has been with the police, they are extracting information from him, proof of conversation, negotiation,all of that, they would have promised him better life,
Do you have the complete charge...let them come up with the charges, they have so much to deal with. Going to Turkey with 20kUSD to purchase kidney(do you think the police will throw that charge up without having solid proof, like tapped up conversation)..it's beyond the boy's age...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tunechi5:
They should go to jail so others would learn

For where? Others won't learn except it happens to them. After their release, you will see the way the masses will troop out to give them a hero's s welcome

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Did he volunteer?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.