Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) (109240 Views)

Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Besto(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
holluwizzy:
There are some missing keypads brother.

On the other hand, it's Karma / Nemesis.

If they provided a good health care system, they will be no need for them to go to another man's country for transplant.

grin grin grin
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
sukkot:
hehe bro i have tried UK police cell briefly and i am very familiar with their prison and the food is very nasty. its not food meant to be consumed by a black person and most especially not by a nigerian. how do you go from eating ofe nsala with nice grilled catfish and akpu and washing it don with nice palmwine TO eating soggy mushrooms with dried toast ? lmao cheesy cheesy
DAYUMMM tongue

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
That's why its difficult for Nigerians to relocate to east nah. Na ds barbarian reasoning cause am.

Even easterners are running away from d east to saner climes.
Look at southwest and d noryh: which tribe is not living comfortable there?

Compare that to d east. How many yprubas and Hausa's find alaigbo conducive for living? Even umu-biafra are daily escaping from alaigbo.
They prefer to live in d 'zoo'!
cool
an0daGuy:
richie240 assuming your father or grandfather was a leader in an igbo community and he makes a mistake of messing up he will definitely be beaten black and blue right in front of his family and friends because we don’t tolerate nonsense like him at all in igbo land cool

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by sukkot: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
AngelicBeing:
DAYUMMM tongue
bro if you eat british prison food you will die of depression cheesy
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Serve them right... Organ harvester oshi

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by gr8child(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
She is something new to fill in her next UK visa application.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by okuta007: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bmaster:
grin
from the tone you used in your last paragraph,I can sense anger and annoyance.
I feel the same way you feeling about 9ja over here,but what are we to do ?
Start another protest ?
Na God hand we dey,bro

How did you hear a tone from a written statement? That’s a fallacious declaration. I was not angry one bit and I don’t need to be. Why, because I left Nigeria 25 years ago and I am a citizen of the United States and I have my own issues to solve here which are very different from Nigeria’s issues so I do not have the appetite to be angry about a place I do not live in. Lastly, I didn’t say you should protest, and I want to believe you have a big problem with comprehension. Having an opinion is not a call to arms or anarchy, ok? Thanks! grin
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Excuzeme: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
nkwuocha:

For what?

They can only seek the kidney from the poor,so that their privilege kids will live long enough to continue to rule over those who not only give their votes,but kidneys as well.

My verdict;
The ekweremadus should rot in jail!

Why is his sit still empty? He should be replaced ASAP.Theirs is a closed chapter.

Hahahahahaa! grin grin grin
It is the Poor that are stupid enough, maybe due to Poverty, to sell their Organs!
The Rich already have that Money, so dont need to sell their Organs, to raise Money. undecided

The problem with most of you hating on Ekweremadu, is your level of Poverty!
Why cant a father use his money to look after the health of his Child? Why do people pay for surgery for their Child?
Most of you dont even know the difference between "Organ Harvesting" and "Organ Donation", l wont even waste my time educating ignorants on this forum.

An ADULT can decide to DONATE his Organ to a sick Person, if he gets compensated thereafter, that is even good but if he choses to do it for free, that is even better.
That "boy" is certainly an Adult of 21years old and documents he REGISTERED HIMSELF, (NIN, BVN, etc) would prove this and show that he just lied to the British Authority (and by so doing, wickedly implicated the Ekweremadus), so that he can get Refugee Status.
Why did he not make the allegation, at the first opportunity, why wait till the time when he was to be returned back to Nigeria, because hi s organ was not a match? That alone shows that his allegation was an after-thought.

The Ekweremadus will be freed before this year runs out, las las, UK will transfer the matter to Nigeria, where majority of the alleged Offense is said to be committed.

Though, l must add that this should be a lesson to people in Power, like Ekweremadu.
When you dont develop your own Country, when you loot Public Funds and stash it in a foreign Country, when you dont do the needful, with respect to Security, Infrastructures, Health, etc in your own Country, believing that with your Money, you can run to another Country to get whatever you want, NEMESIS will catch up with you, in the most cruel manner!

The Ekweremadus are not guilty of any Organ Harvesting but this Punishment for him and his Wife, is just DIVINE. I hope it will change his perspective towards Governance and doing good for his country
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
sukkot:
bro if you eat british prison food you will die of depression cheesy
Chai, l reject anything called Prison, Yaweh has set me free from both spiritual and physical prison, l prefer to eat in the New Jerusalem sitted with ELOHIM in His Glorious kingdom tongue
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Excuzeme: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
okuta007:

How did you hear a tone from a written statement? That’s a fallacious declaration. I was not angry one bit and I don’t need to be. Why, because I left Nigeria 25 years ago and I am a citizen of the United States and I have my own issues to solve here which are very different from Nigeria’s issues so I do not have the appetite to be angry about a place I do not live in. Lastly, I didn’t say you should protest, and I want to believe you have a big problem with comprehension. Having an opinion is not a call to arms or anarchy, ok? Thanks! grin

Read his post again, he said "I can sense Anger and annoyance."
He did not say he heard anger in your statement..

You certainly have bigger problems with Comprehension, Mr. Man.

BTW: You have extended Relatives in Nigeria so, one way or the other, you are indirectly affected. undecided undecided
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Alpharey: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Adliperd:
Igbos abandoned Thier son

Oh, I tot he is a Nigerian.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by sukkot: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Chai, l reject anything called Prison, Yaweh has set me free from both spiritual and physical prison, l prefer to eat in the New Jerusalem sitted with ELOHIM in His Glorious kingdom tongue

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by bimbodotun(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
No human being is above God.....they are above the law in Nigeria
Fahdiga:
No human being is above the law
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by suratwo62: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
they must be feeling so helpless

Just like millions of us Nigerians are feeling so helpless!!!
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by lagonovo: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
UrPapa:

Accommodating my foot
Go and check the whole Lagos island metropolis and see who owns 85% of the houses there... Igbos own them
we relegated them Afonjas to iyana ipaja and oshodi to continue dere owo mida
grin grin grin At least that means you are One Nigeria and not getting any Biafra anytime soon. The moment you get your Biafra be ready to carry your 85% houses in Lagos Island metropolis to your country oo and United Nations won't interfere in another country's internal affairs and policies wink

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by fitinwell: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Kaypaparino(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
UK NO BE NIGERIA.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by MatrixCircle: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
They told BAT that Edo no be Lagos, Now Beatrice here this UK no be Nigeria.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by ABJ4Real(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Only the rich have need for healthy kidneys.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by MiracleMe7: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
This Ike Ekweremadu is a very wicked man. My town is under the constituency he is representing in the Senate house, however, for his 23 yrs in the red chamber, he has never done any meaningful project in my town.
We have written to him about the deplorable road in my town but he kept on ignoring us after voting for him in all the elections he has won.
What he is after is buying properties both at home and abroad. Hotels, etc.
I do not pity him, more calamities are coming to him. These people have subjected the life of a common Nigerian to abject poverty.
All Nigerian politicians need to be executed.
Wicked, evil, demonic, no human conscience old men.
From 2003 to now what meaning project has this criminal brought to Enugu state?
Enugu-Onitsha Express road is a no-go area, this man was a deputy senate president when a barrel of oil are sold at100$. Yet he never did anything to Southeast. River Niger dredging they embezzled the money for the project Goodluck Jonathan awarded 2 times.

Tell me what this wicked man Ekweremadu did to SE since his stay at the red chambers? I am not talking about my town that has been supporting him that he neglected.

As I am typing this, all the roads in my town are unmotorable and no water for the villagers to drink. The whole of the villages in my town buys tanker water for survival, a tanker of water costs 15k. Who do us this thing in Nigeria?

Let him rot in jail in the UK. A wicked bloody evil man!

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by shantti(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
backnbeta:

Exactly! Even though the Ekweremadus were all out to exploit him, he has also shown a wicked and selfish side of himself that may send prospective helpers from him in future! But I guess he didn't expect the UK authority to take it this far undecided

Please which wicked side of him did he show. Can u prove that he actually consented to giving away his kidney.
Can you proved that he wasn't deceived with a lucrative job offer in the UK by the ekweremadus.
If you can prove these, then I will consider the boy to be ungrateful

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did he volunteer?

The boy is claiming to be underaged so it is obvious the angle he is working. If it is determined he is over 18, and I personally think he is, then everything he has claimed stands discredited.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by amakanancy(f): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
ERockson:
She won't remain the same thereafter. Imagine daughter in a sick bed, husband in prison. Non of Ekweremadu children could give their sister kidney but a poor boy had to be entice with money. Maybe he got what he deserves but ...
The guy wasnt kidnapped. he offered to...
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by amakanancy(f): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

The boy is claiming to be underaged so it is obvious the angle he is working. If it is determined he is over 18, and I personally think he is, then everything he has claimed stands discredited.
]
EXACTLY!
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by shantti(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
enonche85:

All they need to do is prove that the young man is 21 and not 15 as alleged.

Even if they like let them prove that the boy is older than the universe like Gandalf, if they cannot provide a written tender which shows that the boy explicitly consented to giving away his kidney, then they better start considering joining the ruling gang in prison.
You need to join gangs to survive oppression in prison. He should also start learning how to draw tattoo too, he might be the tattoo drawer for the dangerous hefty men in his gang
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by ibechris(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
The small boy has completely nailed them to this case...he said he was promised to study abroad and he never knew it was for organ harvesting...his age is not the issue here rather he was lied to.

That boy for sure would be granted asylum not because he deserves it but because of his safety.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Did he volunteer to donate his kidney?
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by peacettw: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
virginchaser:
I can't not understand how you come to Europe or Middle East, see the infrastructures and feel comfortable going back without replicating it at your home base.

It's quite shameful
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
amakanancy:

The guy wasnt kidnapped. he offered to...

Why, When, where and how did he offer to donate his kidney?
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Majesty33(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Yes oh. We igbos abandon and exile efulefus and never do wells in our society no matter who they are.

We even beat up some self like in ekweremadu’s case when he went to Germany to talk rubbish that year
Looooool

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Majesty33(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
enonche85:

All they need to do is prove that the young man is 21 and not 15 as alleged.
Oga, allowing him to donate organ due to monetary gain is still against the law.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Majesty33(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Elidrisy20:
I dey pity her yansh for that prison
Omo, that one too dey ooh . Den go finger her tire come press her boobs join. So many lesbo for there ooh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.