Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah (101400 Views)

10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by luluosas(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Anambra State government should immediately demolish the hotel without any formal notice. Evil reigns in our midst because people that knows something refuses to speak up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Ultimas: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Say no to sex slavery.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by okuta007: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
anonymuz:
you must be daft. Thisn't about region. All states in Nigeria have representatives in all the brothels

Shorrop there - now all states have representation in the hotel at Anambra. Because you don’t want to own up the name of Prostitution- but if that same Hotel were to be in Edo State - you will emphatically say it is Benin people when we all know that just like every African doing fraud overseas claim to be Nigerians and every prostitute caught in Italy - wether from the west or east all claim to be Edo state and you all will be too glad to nail it to Edo state. Today- the news is about Anambra, accept it - it’s your tag - Anambra prostitutes, do not look for somewhere else to tag it. FYI- I am not from Edo State but Delta State.

5 Likes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Sunday2021: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
While obi is going around lieing to his ipob supporters.
The police are as guilty as charged. If the suspects are going to be charge to court then the police dpo incharge of that place should also be charged for failure to do his duties.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Newton2024: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Channah1:
Whenever I see all these girls, I used to wonder what goes on in their brains.
I blame their parents. The naive girls were not given a sense of purpose in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by anonymuz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Stop crying guy.
If it was a story about the west the pages would be littered with Afonja, Afonja.
No region does this better than Igbos. No1 prostitution region of Nigeria.
It is not only done in your area. You people are plenty all over Yoruba land doing the shiiit. Go to all brothels in Lagos, Ibadan or Abeokuta na Igbo ladies dey prostitution.

The worst is carrying it overseas.
Go to JohnK area of Cotonou plenty Nigerian girls 95% Igbo and Edo girls.

What about Bamako Mali plenty Igbo girls doing it.

I am not a tribal person but seeing tribalistic people like you guys give excuse when it's your turn to admit things dey vex me.

you just sounded like a tribal person.

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Whoknowsme: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Golan007:
I thought Obi improved the lives of every Anambrian?
So his successor don't know how to continue on with his good legacies. Why must you always tag Obi when it comes to bad happenings in Anambra?
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Itzurboi(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
LadyD22:
At this point I'm wishing God raised those stones to worship him , because why would you claim to love me and your way if showing me love is allowing me to suffer just to prove that I deserve to go to heaven after I die , people are suffering

If I loved my children I'd want to protect them not feed them to the Lions and allow them die , if I had children I'd provide for them , does God belong to some people and not others?
I also don't understand why someone would sin and you would curse their children
I'm signing out , this religion thing don dey like scam
My opinion, i know for sure their is a creator, but i guess humans got the wrong concept of defining God.. To me, God is just another scientist in a different dimension who created us to this dimension. All in all, religion is a scam and i can give anyone who cares to know a logical prove that a creator exist but religion belief is one of the systems to cage man..
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by GoodIsGod: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
007Marvel:

Oga STFU, prostitute are everywhere, no be north own worse pass. Go just dey yarn dust! Have you gone to Edo North Aviele,Auchi and Kogi state self and see far more worse than this! This are regions where 80 percent are head slammers and 70 percent are Hausa, Fulanis and Yoruba's

Shut the fk up.
You guys know how to exempt yourselves. When it is drug trafficking you claim all regions do it. When it is Prostitution you say the same thing . But when it comes to rituals you guys make it look like it's only the Yorubas.

Everyone knows your areas of specializations. Drug trafficking and Prostitution. Rituals na fifty/fifty you share am with Afonja.

4 Likes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by anonymuz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
okuta007:

Shorrop there - now all states have representation in the hotel at Anambra
Because you don’t want to own up the name of
Prostitution- but if that
Same
Hotel were to be in Edo State - you will emphatically say it is benin people when we all know that just like every African doing fraud overseas claim to be Nigerians and every prostitute caught in Italy - wether from the west or east alll claim to be Edo state and you all will be too glad to mail it to Edo state

Today- the news is about Anambra, accept it - it’s your tag - Anambra prostitutes, do not look for somewhere else to tag it

FYI- I am not from Edo State but Delta State .
I'm from delta state and stop being a tribal person
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Sunday2021: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
And tomorrow one idiot will tell us that igbo land is full of billionaires.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Obanosisi(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
At the end, these girls will be released into the society. May God protect his own people. Guys before u knack scrutinize welwel, no go dey rush
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Golan007: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Whoknowsme:
So his successor don't know how to continue on with his good legacies. Why must you always tag Obi when it comes to bad happenings in Anambra?

If you are not a hypocrite please show me your comment on how you exonerated any bad thing that happened in Lagos ascribed to Tinubu.

If not gerarhia for real.

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Abujaexpress: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
See that one nyansh like Funke own
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Obanosisi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Fergusleo1: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Obi truly u hv done a lot of good job in ur state.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Siggysaga: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
SHINJA:
Igbo girls and sex...

ThankGod our Southwest girls are responsible

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

cheesy grin grin bros fear God small.

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Orpe7(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
The Legacies Peter Obi left behind
Types of structure
Paedophile structures
Baby making house structure
grin
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Kewellbanks: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thank God I wasn't caught in the act. I have patronize this gally gally more than uncountable times. Was even there barely weeks a go.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by GoodIsGod: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
anonymuz:
??

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by GoodIsGod: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
anonymuz:

My guy I am not. I try as much to abstain myself from it. But when these guys start shouting Afonja Afonja when ritual news surface the thing dey vex me.

They don't know we should all condemn the bad vices and grow up as a nation.

Now it their turn and they are saying all regions do it. What about rituals how many times have Igbos commited the crime only this year. About three Rituals commited last month by Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fairmedia:
Igbos and prostitution, majority of prostitutes in Nigeria are igbos, and they are the most shameless. So many money hungry wayward girls from Igbo land.

Why didn't Obi Pandora help his Anambra children, lol.

Thunder blaster you
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by engrchykae(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
OPM oya over to you.
OPM na the government.
Before Monday I want to read here that OPM have done something about it.
But let me ask
Why is redeemed, winners and deeper life not coming to the rescue when such happens?
Why always OPM.
God knows his people.

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by UrPapa: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
When u see igbos typing trash online, don’t blame dem or get mad
Most of them are products of places like this
This is where their father met their mother

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Olastep1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
God will punish them
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sunday2021:
And tomorrow one idiot will tell us that igbo land is full of billionaires.

Show me a region, void of prostitution
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by EndSARS77: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Where is the address of the hotel? Send it to me so I can patronize them
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Adliperd: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Obidient grin
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by KingLarry04: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is an old story na, I can still vividly remember those pictures
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Legendoo: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
I saw some of them on Instagram live .

Omo , the shock I got that day. Wetin I see , I no fit talk.

This is why I hate woke people, they don't allow us deal with perverts , because they always rationalize nonsense.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Hassanmaye(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jeon:
Our reproductive region.
That region has taken a lot of men to the grave yard, some have bought cars, travelled abroad, bought properties with the same hole

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by andray12(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fictions my dear
LadyD22:
At this point I'm wishing God raised those stones to worship him , because why would you claim to love me and your way if showing me love is allowing me to suffer just to prove that I deserve to go to heaven after I die , people are suffering

If I loved my children I'd want to protect them not feed them to the Lions and allow them die , if I had children I'd provide for them , does God belong to some people and not others?
I also don't understand why someone would sin and you would curse their children
I'm signing out , this religion thing don dey like scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.