Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Lady Traveling To Meet A Man She Met Online Discovers Mid Flight That She’s Bee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Traveling To Meet A Man She Met Online Discovers Mid Flight That She’s Bee (1282 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Traveling To Meet A Man She Met Online Discovers Mid Flight That She’s Bee by Terabyteck(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2022
A beautiful lady has taken to social media to share her predicament after traveling to meet a stranger she met online.

She revealed that she and the man have been chatting online and they made arrangements for her to fly out to meet him for the first time.

However, while she was on the flight which lasted for more than 7 hours, the young lady discovered that the stranger she was hoping to meet blocked her on all platforms.

The lady shared a video of herself aboard the plane and wrote; ”Guys I have traveled 7 plus hours to go meet this stranger we met online and he has blocked me everywhere.”

1 Share

Re: Lady Traveling To Meet A Man She Met Online Discovers Mid Flight That She’s Bee by MMWandali: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Only a fool travels to meet a stranger met online

I don't know how some ladies think?

Some have never travelled to their villages to meet their own people

Amazing
Common sense is indeed not common?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Meet A Man She Met Online Discovers Mid Flight That She’s Bee by Papichulostunne(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Dem crown you mumu for your village thats why.. Love and mumu thinking work hand in hand sometimes.
Re: Lady Traveling To Meet A Man She Met Online Discovers Mid Flight That She’s Bee by InnoBest188(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2022
That guy dey on Canadian loud cruise wink cheesy
Re: Lady Traveling To Meet A Man She Met Online Discovers Mid Flight That She’s Bee by Felimax(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just chill! Seem like a payback deal. Some guys are really scum while some ladies deserve more than this.

In any case, pele!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Your View, What Are The Disadvantages Of Not Having A Child. / What Are The Songs You Can't Get Enough Of? / My New Girlfriend Check...♥♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.