Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order (30441 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno is becoming more and more stupid daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Kingxchange44: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi lies a lot

Nah so he talk say the business he invested in on behalf of the Anambra State Government now worth $100,000,000. He denied he said such a thin till them play him tape.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Cry me a river. Cry cry baby cry very well grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by OPICANTO2223: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
The truth is that Reno was displaced in 2015 and has been struggling back to return.

Peter Obi is a serious obstacle to his ambition. Imagine if all Obi supporters join Atiku/Okowa.

Obi truly divided the PDP base. The best way to show revenge by Reno is to demonize Obi supporters.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Ballzproblemm: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
y
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by phoneport(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
At times JUSTICE is enforced even through cyber bullying, to sing senses into the head of nincompoops, who wants to continue suffering under corrupt elements called POLIFTHIEFTIANS, hiding under UMBRELLAS AND CARRING BROOMS.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by immortalcrown(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Because they outsmart you?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi be living rent free in Reno Omokirirkirir head

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Bayyajidda(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Height of pettiness... You couldn't get something on Obi, you switch in trying to use "his supporters" story against him. What a loser you're Reno.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Seniorwriter(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
cheesy Reno Reno...trying to stay relevant...

ObosiUkwalla:

We are looking for sai barber chanters in the prison break thread.
Don't mind that e-diot handler(s) a.k.a buhari is my darling daddy crooner..... Nowadays all the monikers used by BMCs like them are a Shadow of themselves.

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Primebuilders(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno can't take what he gives to others. Stop crossing their lane and know peace. You see as Muslims said they have red lines that must not be cross, so PO supporters. Don't cross their redlines and you will experience no bully

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by wpadmin: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Sholaco: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
He can't be Nigeria president cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by inforesource: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Liar! You guys keep infiltrating our circle.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by ennyrah: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Let them continue bullying... it'll soon dawn on them cos election is not about bullying or counted as votes �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by adriano50: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
No matter how and what you say hunger is more Dan insult ur party and ur people brought us hunger if obidient can insult me and am eating well I choose insult give me bucket of them

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by NkanuSon: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
This useless bingo again
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by beardedboy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:
Useless human being.

So others a morally right to always attack him at any instance but he can't do so or else be tagged an dishonest man??

Didn't even see any attack from his interview.

He simply defended himself.

Self defense is a fundamental human right.
Your first sentence justified Reno.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by casualobserver: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
We know this because we have 7 years experience of them. Beneath their temporary Peter Obi logos are the red green and black colors of IPOB!! I say temporary because they will be back in feb 2023 reviving their allegiance to their real master in Kuje prison and his deputy in Finland!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by rattlesnake(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
this goat reno wont keep his dirty mouth shut
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by 07kjb: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:
I really pity Peter Obi , his shameless supporters are hell bent on destrying his career

Pity and cry for your self and your family

U get the point?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:
I really pity Peter Obi , his shameless supporters are hell bent on destrying his career

You guys attack igbos steady call them names call them Meth addicts, and other names now because they are supporting Peter Obi you are saying his supporters are hell bent on destroying him. You have never said this to Tinubu supporters that insult people and label them as IPOB when their view are different.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Antoeni(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
See This Mumu, Wey No Get PVC
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by wpadmin: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:

Prove how his shameless supporters a destroying his career.

Also prove(as you affirmed with reno) that Peter accused any of the opponent wrongly

No answer am. Na new account. Most of them are paid to spew trash.

No give am any attention at all

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Parachoko: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kingxchange44:

Cry me a river. Cry cry baby cry very well grin
Are you sure you're not the one crying because of my comment? The joke is on you!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Chidex50(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:
Pity your
Grandpa candidate first!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by chaseblack(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Gohs:
I understand that Reno feels hurt — but really that's the way the internet is. . .

Insults fly around all the time.

Reno should just ignore rude posts and let it pass.

Obi means no harm.

You mean the same man who is a bully should ignore other bullies lol.

That's how people cry when they meet werey wey pass their own.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by fubsy: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:
Truth be told. Peter Obi is better than the others. He has better plans than the desperate but clueless ones. The other desperate and clueless candidates will hire professionals to write manifestos and print billboards for them, but if they are win, and are required to implement their promise, they'll deny ever making such promise, just like what our current president did to us.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno Omokri, there is more to life than the few Dollars that generator crook pays you to launder his image...

I can actually understand underfed urchins supporting and campaigning for the Lagos rogue, but how does any sensible fellow collect money to push for an Atiku presidency?!! Haba!

A man who will rather live anywhere but Nigeria, who only comes every four years to spend billions looking for a chance to take his share from Aso Rock!

Reno is beyond shameless!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by slickbak(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Smh... Damn.
Reno Mockery heart is filled with hatred.
This is what Obi said and I quote..

Omokery left APC and Tinibu the ruling party and be attacking a harmless Peter Obi.
Make hand for no touch am where him hide de tweet grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Pathfinder2090: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno pls visit Nigeria, we want to check something.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by pazu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Well, however in OBIDENT I STAND

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / Ojema Ojetu Sponsors Bill Seeking To Stop NW, SS, SW From Presidential Election / #PantamiResign Trends On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.