Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,147 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order (30448 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by VULCAN(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
We are working hard to ensure that you are not drafted into the army to eat agbado and cassava.

We are OBIdient
Parachoko:
Obi lies a lot

Nah so he talk say the business he invested in on behalf of the Anambra State Government now worth $100,000,000. He denied he said such a thin till them play him tape.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by chypotenti(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
What is really wrong with this one? Hmmm!!! Reno don dey craze small small like this oooo... grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Joezinho: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114479913:

Watch how inconsequential noisemakers mostly without PVCs rain insults on you..

Obi will lose woefully next year and they will start screaming Biafra or never... grin

Obi is a scam and I bet in an I.Q test with a laboratory mouse he'd come second..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by kokomilala(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Deifying A god That Will Fail

His supporters have elevated him to such a level that transcends human consciousness- catholic sainthood, if you prefer. Or, the status of a god, who couldn't fail.

I stated last week here that politics is about divergence of thoughts, opinions, ideas. Plurality in politics brings all thoughts, choices and views before the electorate. Simply to say Obi is the way- the only way- is to foreclose all other possibilities and put a psychological lead on the democratic experiment. Who, on earth, gave them the right to assume Obi is the way? And why is their tarzanic onslaught against non-Obi supporters so important?

At best, Obi is the best candidate on social media, but when the electoral chips are down, the real, tested candidate will emerge.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by jaxxy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:
Useless human being.

So others a morally right to always attack him at any instance but he can't do so or else be tagged an dishonest man??

Didn't even see any attack from his interview.

He simply defended himself.

Self defense is a fundamental human right.

When Apc bullied Jonathan and pdp online oand offline nobody called them bullies oooo. I just tire for una grin

Speaking against bad governance and leadership is not online bullying. it can never be.

Pdp has insulted Buhari also nobody shouted online bullying bt now it's Peter obi supporters demanding better leadership itvis online bullying?? grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by PHOTSEE(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno have this for dinner

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by ElSudani: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Watch how inconsequential noisemakers mostly without PVCs rain insults on you..

Obi will lose woefully next year and they will start screaming Biafra or never... grin

Obi is a scam and I bet in an I.Q test with a laboratory mouse he'd come second..

He lost already. He is an IPOB sympathizer and IPOB are his support base. I am sure many Ibos will not vote for this hateful lot.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by ElSudani: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
kokomilala:
Deifying A god That Will Fail

His supporters have elevated him to such a level that transcends human consciousness- catholic sainthood, if you prefer. Or, the status of a god, who couldn't fail.

I stated last week here that politics is about divergence of thoughts, opinions, ideas. Plurality in politics brings all thoughts, choices and views before the electorate. Simply to say Obi is the way- the only way- is to foreclose all other possibilities and put a psychological lead on the democratic experiment. Who, on earth, gave them the right to assume Obi is the way? And why is their tarzanic onslaught against non-Obi supporters so important?

At best, Obi is the best candidate on social media, but when the electoral chips are down, the real, tested candidate will emerge.

Saint Obi who couldn't save Anambra. His followers are highly deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Tinubuagbado: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno is one of the greatest online mischief makers and internet bandit.

He's an online miscreant that should be ignored.

He should understand that Nigerians are very hungry since the advent of APC government of hunger and Taliban rule where bandits are in charge.

Reno, go and rest and stop attacking peter Obi, the hope of the masses in 2023.

Reno was paid to this dirty job but we'll unmask him soon.

Unscrupulous vagabond.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
splashbaby:
Werey dey disguise, Alakisa ton jo loru

You go cry tire..
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by King125007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Have you guys realized how all of a sudden this people can't influence the way people think politically anymore and they are all crying wolf

These guys are masters of manipulatiors, paid activists, businessmen , they work for years and pretend to be on the masses side and subtly influence your mind and how you see a particular politician

Reno
Nairaland owner
Sowore
Dokubo
Etc

Can you all remember how they did same thing to Jonathan, the campaign of incompetence, the rubbishing of a good man

See eh we agree we are cyber bullies for OBI, who fuckup go collect.. For once I like this campaign of CANCEL CULTURE by Peter obi supporters

Nigeria politics is way beyond treating with kid glove..

PETER OBI BETTER MAN UP

Do u also notice how dt Kwawaso guy run down Peter Obi... The list is endless

Reno face you ATIKU
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by aviara: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi LA fe
Peter Obi lo le se
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by 07kjb: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
ElSudani:

He lost already. He is an IPOB sympathizer and IPOB are his support base. I am sure many Ibos will not vote for this hateful lot.

NIGERIA has become too intelligent for this cheap blackmail,
GO GET A LIFE
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by King125007(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
I unfollow the idiot RENO weeks ago when his mask begin to fall off... Bastard

Giving mumu motivation
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Spacopendragin(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
If you carry vawulence and vawulence you go receive...
So be guided on your utterance....
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Blazebond(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno is right,obi supporters are worse than bmc crew,infact they super childish and crazy,any opinion,view or support that is contrary to theirs is immediately responded to with insults,they have forgotten that this is a democracy and that people will definitely have different views,they are the reason why I won't vote obi in the 2023 elections,I detest bullies seriously and this was how the neo Nazi movements started,they (Nazis) never wanted anybody or opinions that was not aligned with their leader (Hitler),slowly the hate metamorphosed into what turned out to be one of the most gory period of history.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by noble99: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Rhino does it mean you don't have a job?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Freebills12: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
[/color]
Johnkay01:

[color=#990000]

Peter Obi's fans are sardists I know that for sure and that is because they are mainly IPOB.

They replicate the hatred they disseminate on their anti - Nigeria platforms which their Messiah created.

Tinubu = Atiku = Obi

Because APC = PDP = LP

Therefore all politicians in the 3 parties are birds of a feather.

Nobody will dine with PDP comfortably for those years and not being extremely corrupt, especially Atiku whom OBJ can never forget how he outsmarted him in the game of corruption.

We were alive in 2014/2015. Thank God

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by ElSudani: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
07kjb:

NIGERIA has become too intelligent for this cheap blackmail,
GO GET A LIFE

He is a self confessed sympathizer of IPOB. I have the video to back it up. You are right, Nigerians are too intelligent to fall for the dubious packaging of Obi as a Saint.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Mohbola(f): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno should just shut his trap angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by IamYorubanza: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Below was Peter Obi appealing for tolerance from his online bandits for extremism they exhibit against opposition. Within 48 hours, Peter Obi has turned around to put the blame on " paid opposition supporters".. The last time, he blamed " one youths" for his lies he told on TV.
May Peter Obi never happen to this country.

-Okoro bufo

Go and watch the full interview with ARISE TV, he said "SOME" not "ALL"....kindly read or hear to understand....
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by IamYorubanza: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
ElSudani:

He is a self confessed sympathizer of IPOB. I have the video to back it up. You are right, Nigerians are too intelligent to fall for the dubious packaging of Obi as a Saint.

Please watch the full interview and hear his response to this your stated allegations and you will understand what he meant.... watch it with an unbiased, bigoted and open mindset.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by ElSudani: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
IamYorubanza:

Please watch the full interview and hear his response to this your stated allegations and you will understand what he meant.... watch it with an unbiased, bigoted and open mindset.

I watched it and he spoke in plain English.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Diligence: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
This Propaganda is stale already, quite INSIPID nay, somewhat bland

Guz remain focused. Take Back Your Country
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by aviara: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno is working so hard to kill Peter Obi's popularity for the advantage of Atiku Abubakar. He should stop this shenanigan of attacking Peter Obi through supporters. Afterall, everybody has freedom of speech. Reno should rather try to demarket Peter Obi through real issues that bothers on competence, experience, intelligence, integrity, transparency and accountability.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by aviara: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Take back Naija, Peter Obi is our MAN
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by IamYorubanza: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
ElSudani:

I watched it and he spoke in plain English.

and yet you couldn't understand what he meant ?
Like I said watch 'again' with an open mind or with someone that is open minded.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by VirileNelly2420: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Below was Peter Obi appealing for tolerance from his online bandits for extremism they exhibit against opposition. Within 48 hours, Peter Obi has turned around to put the blame on " paid opposition supporters".. The last time, he blamed " one youths" for his lies he told on TV.
May Peter Obi never happen to this country.

-Okoro bufo
So, what about d sh*t u posted?
So, someone cannot give advice in peace again? sad
He did d right thing...
It could be a plea before hand. Pre-information!
That is, not as if dey have faulted, but a guideline to stay in line...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by SamOchuko: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544682376458080257

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544688731071942659?t=93ItSFcTLzE-p5yUux22kQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544685395933380608?t=93ItSFcTLzE-p5yUux22kQ&s=19

IWow, is the really from Reno or is his space hacked? Reno who derive pleasure from insulting and bullying his fathers age mate is here playing the victim, wow, please team Obidient should serve the breakfast very hot to Reno, pot calling kettle black.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by TinubuNG: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynnd44 lalastilclala Senun
Rule 2
Peter Obi stupidity actually manifested in his useless, senseless, God forsaken fans, they have nothing to offer and all of them put together with their lieing machine Obi will never smell Aso Rock.

Oya cry more cool

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by aviara: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
In the build up to the 2015 general election, the Nigeria polity was tensed with political debates between APC and PDP supporters. President Goodluck Jonathan who was the sitting president was insulted and called so many unsavory names by the supporters of the opposition party (APC). Yet, the insults and abusive words used against the president was not an issue of national discus. So why are some people trying to blackmail Peter Obi for the offence of other people. Attack Peter Obi by what he has said or done. Don't attack him based on what someone else said because he is not in control of what others say or do.

Let the debate and campaign for 2023 election be objective so we can fix this country. I come in peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Governors, Saraki In Osun For Mega Rally Tomorrow / Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Seeks Emergency Powers To Tackle Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.