Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,527 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order (30416 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by buzorcharles(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
We will keep the attack going till election date. U wan use ur dirty political minds on innocent and well meaning Nigerians. Paid fo.o.l

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by burninflamez(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by saintrow1: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
aviara:
Why am I supporting Peter Obi for President?

1. As governor of Anambra state for 8 years he didn't borrow any kobo from anywhere.
2. Yet he executed a lot of projects from road construction, built and equipped so many hospitals.
3. He invested a lot of money of the state into businesses that has yielded so much profits.
4. Till date he is the only governor in Nigeria who left billions of naira in the state purse for his successor. Other governors left empty purse plus debts. The Anambra state international airport recently built was achieved with the money he left behind
4. He paid so much attention to education that his state became No 1 position both in WAEC and NECO exams for most of his tenure.
5. When he was governor he was able to cut the cost of governance significantly.
6. He was impeached twice because they said he was not sharing money like others but that didn't make him compromise.
7. He has said he wants to move Nigeria from consumption to production thereby creating jobs for our youths.
8. He has no single scandal of corruption or anything else.

Its my opinion that we need someone and many more people like this in our leadership and government circle.

Pure lies, no facts to back up your non sense.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by wiseoneking: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

grin Obi no send, guy wey go drop out of the race next month

Let's watch and see .I will quote you next month by God's grace if you are still alive and not in danger of Snipers

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Nobleou(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
who's even listening to this lunatic?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by macrodata(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Gohs:
I understand that Reno feels hurt — but really that's the way the internet is. . .

Insults fly around all the time.

Reno should just ignore rude posts and let it pass.

Obi means no harm.
When a falling man will grasp straws of grass where theres no rope.
Where there's no corruption charge on PO, they attack his supporters. Are Obi supporters anywhere close to what Reno has done to Buhari?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by athaboi(f): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Honestly you bore me... On a normal day you sef no go ff me dey cap this

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

I no get time for petty banters
coward...why call for a ban? After all your insults up there? Can you read your earlier post and see who first deserve a ban? Coward bush man.... your post has even been deleted
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by owoshuyi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hypocritical Reno grin grin. When he has been cyber bullying Buhari all these years. Even naming himself #TableShaker
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
He obviously has forgotten how Naigerians were being harrassed for not supporting Sai baba buhari during Jonathan's tenure. They supporters of Buhari was even insulting Jona's wife..

Omokri should go fork himself.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by FunKiller: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Some of you guys on this site eh

See how you're referring to your parents as a useless idiot because I aired my opinion, I was not even talking to you undecided yet, you carried the matter for head like gala.

I no go exchange words with you, cause I know you're a small boy.

Mynd44

Seun

This boy is breaking Nairaland rule 2 and 3

Haha cry me a river werey !
Grown man wey no gree get sense .. so this is the kind of country you wish your children to grow up in suffer strike, joblessness, inflation, police brutality, out of touch old bad leaders, just because he's yoruba u support him.
You no dey shame your mates are president like Canadian president yet you are on nairaland spewing rubbish.
Bomboclart !
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Poleski: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Shameless Reno is paid by Atiku, that's why he has been attacking Peter Obi for some days now as if Obi slept with his mother.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by olatuns2017: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544682376458080257

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544688731071942659?t=93ItSFcTLzE-p5yUux22kQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544685395933380608?t=93ItSFcTLzE-p5yUux22kQ&s=19

Don't blame obi supporters

They have been pushed to the walls

It's unfortunate

They know Obi can't win

Ibos unfortunately can't also be a spoiler for APC or PDP

It's just frustrated reactions of a dying cow

Politics is scientific and not magic

You don't eat where u don't sow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Alibaba0: 1:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Johnkay01:

Peter Obi's fans are sardists I know that for sure and that is because they are mainly IPOB.

They replicate the hatred they disseminate on their anti - Nigeria platforms which their Messiah created.

Tinubu = Atiku = Obi

Because APC = PDP = LP

Therefore all politicians in the 3 parties are birds of a feather.

Nobody will dine with PDP comfortably for those years and not being extremely corrupt, especially Atiku whom OBJ can never forget how he outsmarted him in the game of corruption.

Ode ....at your age?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2022
This man is not different from ffk, just give them food and they'll start singing and dancing for you and when the food finish, they carry their music to another person that has food.
Ashawoo politicians.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by deebrownneymar: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Reno belongs to the dogs
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by AlphaTaikun: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544688731071942659?t=93ItSFcTLzE-p5yUux22kQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544685395933380608?t=93ItSFcTLzE-p5yUux22kQ&s=19

He (Reno) is absolutely right! Obi's supporters are well-known on here with their monikers, and they are NOT from opposition party camps. What these guys have done is to transfer the ethnic bigotry and hate they used to exhibit while in the PDP down to the so-called Labor Party. A lot of intelligent folks in Nigeria and the Diaspora have NOTED these facts too. I've been on NL since 2005 and I know what is going on here!

So Peter cannot exonerate some of his rabid followers especially those of his ethnic group for harassing people. These guys do it blatantly without hiding it and they use well-known monikers on NL to insult and defame people. They even insult Islam and say bad things about Yoruba muslims and call Yorubas bastard . For the information of those ignorant folks who don't the Yorubas have the SECOND largest muslim population in Nigeria after the Hausa and Islam came into Yorubaland over 500 years ago from Mali Empire traders, hence the old Yoruba name "Esin Imale" to refer to Islam. Yoruba muslims have since the 1950s census been the LARGEST religious faith in Yorubaland. Followed by the Ifa religion or Yoruba religion in second place, and last was Christianity in the 1950s population census!

I also read insults on Yorubas who are muslims here by ethnic bigots that Hausa muslims do not see Yoruba muslims. This is another insult by especially the Ibos here and online because there are different sects in Islam and Yorubas and Hausas of the same sect flow together very well. I'm not a muslim but I have deep knowledge of Islamic history! You don't insult Yorubas who are muslims because they are a powerful voting block just like you have muslims in the Etsako/Auchi axis in Northern Edo State. It seems some ignorant ethnic jingoists do NOT even realise these facts!

So you folks have to be careful when marketing Peter and Labor Party, and desist from openly insulting others' religions, ethnicity and intelligence. You hve to be able to win folks over to your side by gentle persuation. This is the reason why other ethnicities usually fight back here because Ibos started these attacks, and there is a digital trail to prove this. Before Nairaland was established by @Seun in 2005, there were many pro-biafra websites online already indotrinating Ibos and spreading hate speech and I used to visit those websites to read the falsehoods they use to post there. The Internet NEVER forgets.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Billsclinton(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

It is because we are tired of the old ways of doing things. Personally i feel it is good to bully people who are hell bent on voting in old politicians who are the genesis of our problem . In my opinion it is very ok to cyber bully people who are hell bent on voting in the people who are directly and indirectly the cause of our recent quagmire and backwardness.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by 989900: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Coming from a guy who prides himself as "Buhari's tormentor" both offline and online. Folks haven't done a 10th of stuffs you did to Buhari to you. #crybaby
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by begoniaa: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
kayperry:
Ohk! is your gurlfriend lactating cos magnolia is not

E ma wo werey yi. grin

Because I am your girlfriend abi what? You want to suck my boobs? Old bachelor like you? And you don't even feel somehow suggesting that?

Sorry, but I don't do expired body parts, ehn. It is not your type that will suck my freshness out of me. Go and find your age mates.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by kayperry: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2022
begoniaa:

E ma wo werey yi. grin

Because I am your girlfriend abi what? You want to suck my boobs? Old bachelor like you? And you don't even feel somehow suggesting that?

Sorry, but I don't do expired body parts, ehn. It is not your type that will suck my freshness out of me. Go and find your age mates.

Babe stop doing overheating .... emi lo kan cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.