Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order (30440 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by pepetua(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi is the most mentioned name in the recent days by both supporters and opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by ObosiUkwalla: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114479911:
Gbam!!

We are looking for sai barber chanters in the prison break thread.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:
I really pity Peter Obi , his shameless supporters are hell bent on destrying his career

Safiu get sense please.

When emi lokan and agbado miscreants were insulting people's candidates, what was your response?

Who started calling Peter Obi names like Pandora, Him Tu lie, Hoebi, etc? Despite the fact that Amoda Ogunlere Sangodele aka Tinubu aka El Baron de bourdillon and his cousin, Gboyega Oyetola appeared in the reports.

It's quite obvious that you Tilumbu urchins label people what you are just to feel better. It's also glaring that some of you agbado miscreants have infiltrated his support base, insulting others just to draw hate to the good man.

Newsflash: Obi's support consists of Nigerians who are tired of the mishappenings orchestrated by the Agbado and Ewa lord and his gang of greedy beings.

We dey prepared for una.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by BESTScientist1: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
People tired of the status quo are shameless......I think your name is Shame
Moh247:
I really pity Peter Obi , his shameless supporters are hell bent on destrying his career

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by OBoy50: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
RHENO RENO is dumb!
He has been attacking Tinubu and buhari's govt from all angles all along and never sees it as cyber bully. Mumu!
KERERENKE OBI 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114479913:

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Epurogonogono(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
At least they are not hoodlums who bully okada riders, bus riders and other people who run their legitimate businesses undecided undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by roddick995(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
He has not seen bullying yet... He needs to visit Ajah Junction in Lagos and campaign for Atiku, He would see CRAZY.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by casualobserver: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
fubsy:

Truth be told. Peter Obi is better than the others. He has better plans than the desperate but clueless ones.

abeg remind us again what those plans are because when he was asked today he didnt seem to have any definite plan on any of the 3 issues they asked him: State police, restructuring and subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Superboss: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yes. I like them because they are bullies to thieves like Tinubu and Atiku supporters.
I like the fact that some responsible youths have woken up to say that these old thieves- Tinubu and Atiku are not the best for Nigeria.
It is only urchins and vagabonds that see Peter Obi's supporters are bullies.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by ShaqFu: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
They know who they can bully.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by bencr7: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obi done suffer,but APC and PDP,don leave to attack each other but na now all of them dey against him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by TimmyTen(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Soro Soke train has left this one behind

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Allashamu: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Not it supporters fault anyway

I blame it on harsh condition that they might have faced in Nigeria..
I understands that every supporters of Obi really wants power to change hands in Nigeria,and if it works that way if luckily he wins,definitely Nigeria politics will change for better.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Tozic: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Shut d fvck up!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by KingOfTheDamned: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Nairalanders this is one of the people who uses mutltipe accounts to pretend to be Peter Obi supporters to attack others. He is a staunch Tinubu supporter here he is pretending to pity Peter Obi we know you

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Kajaard: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno please give it a rest. You have lost all respect we ever had for you. You talk too much. Shameless.

P/S - I know you are on this forum and can see this post. Yeah you are shameless. You must really be homesick.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Geoffjek: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Let this man go and sleep,.... he's in support of Atiku for his own selfish interest and expect the youths to do same,.... meanwhile he's the highest attacker of all time,......Reno remember that carmar is a bitch,.... you're the highest attacker,......so deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
splashbaby:
Majority of Igbos are products of dysfunctional upbringing, a result of bad and poor parenting. They have now become adults with data and can hide behind their phones to spew rubbish and talk nonsense.

God knows we know who they are! Biafra can not be disguising as Zoogerian…they are so ethnocentrically conscious, they fought Nigeria only civil war and want us to believe they love Nigeria now when they observe stay at home every Monday to promote Biafra and host their flag in their houses.

Zoogerians can’t deceive us that they love Nigeria…We know they are in love with Biafra. For now, we cannot trust them with Nigeria.

God and devil punish you wella

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by splashbaby(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Cc: Seun, Justwise, Dominique, Lalasticlala et al.

You can see what this son of a rabid-infested just wrote up here.

I just wanted to bring this to your attention before we go all in.
cry cry baby, Wetin dey wrong, na slandering Abi facts…talk facts and quit hiding behind victim mentality. Discuss facts and present them…

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Tryon4(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
If you call Obi's supporters cyber bullies, those calling him "Obituary" are rather complementing his personality and they are also cyber friendlies...

Some people need to grow
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by KingOfTheDamned: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Smh... Damn.
Reno Mockery heart is filled with hatred.
This is what Obi said and I quote..

Omokery left APC and Tinibu the ruling party and be attacking a harmless Peter Obi.

Exactly ... It's paining them Peter Obi refuses to respond to them

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by clinician2x: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi de give the bastards nightmares. At the mention of Peter Rocksolid Obi, every zombie must bow. Lol. The idiots are waiting for us to tire but we no go tire till obi enter aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Af0nja: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
I'm glad that Reno is hurt
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by chimeremodlyn: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Abegi shut up. does supporting him automatically destroy his career? Or do you need a new English teacher
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by bencr7: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sholaco:
He can't be Nigeria president cool
I don't want him to be president,so that we can vote d leader that will bring development of suffering to d country because we Nigerian like it like that!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by KingOfTheDamned: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
id911:

Reno is playing a game, the earlier you guys realize it and ignore his post the better. He's using ethnic card and the so-called insult and attack by Obi's supporters to try and demarket Obi's campaign. Obi's opponents are really confused about his popularity so they're now using this line and unfortunately, you guys don't realize it.

That perosn you quoted is a Tinubu supporter pretending to be an Obi supporter
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by ImaIma1(f): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Gohs:
I understand that Reno feels hurt — but really that's the way the internet is. . .

Insults fly around all the time.

Reno should just ignore rude posts and let it pass.

Obi means no harm.

Reno is wailing now because he is at the receiving end. When he was terrorizing APC and several people on Twitter, it was ok.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Obidient4life2: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114479918:
Na dem go tire.....
Na here we all gather dey.....
grin grin grin.... I know Una never esperereit that we will be giving it to you people wotowoto...
You people think it's 2014 you dragged Jonathan around like a criminal? Try it with Obi we return fire Immediately. Even your oga Seun has received some sense after we gave it to him wotowoto.
Bunch of clowns!
You are shamelessly here promoting another failure after the one you promoted failed even you. You need to grow up! Your level of lowness is disgraceful!
The worst you can do is to tell one of your fellow moderator urchin to ban me, in two minutes I will land with another account to torment urchins like you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by splashbaby(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

God and devil punish you wella
Talk facts and quit insults…eranko
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by KingOfTheDamned: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Below was Peter Obi appealing for tolerance from his online bandits for extremism they exhibit against opposition. Within 48 hours, Peter Obi has turned around to put the blame on " paid opposition supporters".. The last time, he blamed " one youths" for his lies he told on TV.
May Peter Obi never happen to this country.

-Okoro bufo

No more Bot likes for you Tinubu supporters grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election / Aisha Buhari Congratulates Kemi Adeosun For Joining APC / Nigeria Airforce Speaks On Refusal To Allow An Aircraft Land At Its Makurdi Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.