Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order (30397 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by kayperry: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
caracas:

Cry cry baby go n suck your breast milk….

Ohk! is your gurlfriend lactating cos magnoliaa is not
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Maximeo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544682376458080257

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544688731071942659?t=93ItSFcTLzE-p5yUux22kQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544685395933380608?t=93ItSFcTLzE-p5yUux22kQ&s=19

THIS RENO NO GET SENSE, AND HE'S VERY MISCHIEVOUS. PETER OBI SAID ' SOME OFF THOSE ARE PAID BY HIS OPPONENTS'. HOWEVER, MUMU RENO TURNED HIS COMMENTS AS IF HE SAID THOSE.

HIS CORRUPT BOSS AND OTHER CANDIDATES HAVE SUPPORTERS THAT INSULTS PEOPLE TOO BUT, NONE OF THEM HAS EVER APOLOGISED OR CAUTION THEM.

RENO LACKS HOME TRAINING AND INSULTS AND BULLY HIS ELDERS ONLINE AT WILL AND UNPROVOKED. HE INSULTED DR OKOPE, CALLED DR OBY A MARRIED WOMAN OLDER THAN HIM UGLY.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by sultry69(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:
Useless human being.

So others a morally right to always attack him at any instance but he can't do so or else be tagged an dishonest man??

Didn't even see any attack from his interview.

He simply defended himself.

Self defense is a fundamental human right.
You better listen,you guy most esp.Igbo among you guy were very intolerant.

That's why virtually all the candidates you supported always lose.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by aviara: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
We shouldn't try to drag Peter Obi over the wrong done by other people. If anyone uses unpleasant words on you, please face or sue the person and leave innocent Peter Obi out of it.

The strategy of Reno and his likes is very simple, they want to quench the online popularity of Peter Obi because they feel threatened by his political, educational and personal credentials plus his growing popularity.

Peter Obi lafe
Peter Obi lo le se
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by aviara: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Why am I supporting Peter Obi for President?

1. As governor of Anambra state for 8 years he didn't borrow any kobo from anywhere.
2. Yet he executed a lot of projects from road construction, built and equipped so many hospitals.
3. He invested a lot of money of the state into businesses that has yielded so much profits.
4. Till date he is the only governor in Nigeria who left billions of naira in the state purse for his successor. Other governors left empty purse plus debts. The Anambra state international airport recently built was achieved with the money he left behind
4. He paid so much attention to education that his state became No 1 position both in WAEC and NECO exams for most of his tenure.
5. When he was governor he was able to cut the cost of governance significantly.
6. He was impeached twice because they said he was not sharing money like others but that didn't make him compromise.
7. He has said he wants to move Nigeria from consumption to production thereby creating jobs for our youths.
8. He has no single scandal of corruption or anything else.

Its my opinion that we need someone and many more people like this in our leadership and government circle.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by jrusky(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Feggie3:
That was too harsh if at all you are telling the truth. Every voter has his choice and is ready to bear the consequences of their choices whether good or bad. I am OBIdient. Nobody should ever bully you to love Obi.

Bro I have the screenshot of histhreat to kill me. I never seen such in my entire life someone boldly say such on social media because of politicians who pretend to be enemy in public and best friend in secret. The guy went too far.

Thanks.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Smh... Damn.
Reno Mockery heart is filled with hatred.
This is what Obi said and I quote..

Omokery left APC and Tinibu the ruling party and be attacking a harmless Peter Obi.

That should tell you that PETER OBI is now so formidable

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by 07kjb: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
sultry69:
You better listen,you guy most esp.Igbo among you guy were very intolerant.

That's why virtually all the candidates you supported always lose.

U are just a pained bigot go and sleep joor
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Ekzoba(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Always talking trash

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Johnkay01:

Peter Obi's fans are sardists I know that for sure and that is because they are mainly IPOB.

They replicate the hatred they disseminate on their anti - Nigeria platforms which their Messiah created.

Tinubu = Atiku = Obi

Because APC = PDP = LP

Therefore all politicians in the 3 parties are birds of a feather.

Nobody will dine with PDP comfortably for those years and not being extremely corrupt, especially Atiku whom OBJ can never forget how he outsmarted him in the game of corruption.

Go and bring your evident that PO is corrupt
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by sultry69(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
07kjb:

U are just a pained bigot go and sleep joor
Hahaha.........,a well known bigot of the highest order calling person bigot.

Noisemakers plus loser,very soon, you will see the results of your bigotry and intolerance.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Akaimmanuel(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
tableshaker have been shakes and his table broken.
We are Obidient in this war. all is fair In love and war.
this war is not just about PO is more of the spirit and time that we yearn for
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by rickyrex(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

grin Obi no send, guy wey go drop out of the race next month
hope say you no go drink snipa if obi race no end next month
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by athaboi(f): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Why are you pained did I call your father and mother's name or why are you taking my comment personally like I am referring to you

Stay your lane and avoid curse

Thank you
I want to give you back what you said up there....if no one is civil anymore online here then everyone should act crazy! You guys can't continue insulting Obi supporters and expect them to keep quiet! Let everyone be stupid then it will make sense
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Moh247: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
athaboi:
I want to give you back what you said up there....if no one is civil anymore online here then everyone should act crazy! You guys can't continue insulting Obi supporters and expect them to keep quiet! Let everyone be stupid then it will make sense

Guy fvck off my mention... You cap nonsense.. Fem

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by 1TripleC: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by rickyrex(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Below was Peter Obi appealing for tolerance from his online bandits for extremism they exhibit against opposition. Within 48 hours, Peter Obi has turned around to put the blame on " paid opposition supporters".. The last time, he blamed " one youths" for his lies he told on TV.
May Peter Obi never happen to this country.

-Okoro bufo
when you attack igbos, its seems nothing and when you are been attacked you feel
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by syntekelite(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Johnkay01:

Peter Obi's fans are sardists I know that for sure and that is because they are mainly IPOB.

They replicate the hatred they disseminate on their anti - Nigeria platforms which their Messiah created.

Tinubu = Atiku = Obi

Because APC = PDP = LP

Therefore all politicians in the 3 parties are birds of a feather.

Nobody will dine with PDP comfortably for those years and not being extremely corrupt, especially Atiku whom OBJ can never forget how he outsmarted him in the game of corruption.

No mind all these political newbies.. all those men you mention wey get where dem dey gather fr midnight dey play poker&blackjack.. use half of nigeria properties gamble.. peter obi wey na game plan to checkmate tinubu so atiku go fit slide inside aso rock pekus without stress....
The hatred ibos show other tribes was sown by govt agents for periods like this..the cabal banks on that division to manipulate minds and souls to do their bidding unconsciously.. only love and unity can win back this country,unfortunately love has been dead in naija decades ago....
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by athaboi(f): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Guy fvck off my mention... You cap nonsense.. Fem
you should stay back and take the same energy...stay clear and your mention will be safe else I will mess you up you son of a bitch
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Moh247: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
athaboi:
you should stay back and take the same energy...stay clear and your mention will be safe else I will mess you up you son of a bitch

Honestly you bore me... On a normal day you sef no go ff me dey cap this

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

I no get time for petty banters
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thinkam:

grin Obi no send, guy wey go drop out of the race next month

Go n drop him
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by TYCO77: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Peterobiisathie:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544682376458080257

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544688731071942659?t=93ItSFcTLzE-p5yUux22kQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1544685395933380608?t=93ItSFcTLzE-p5yUux22kQ&s=19

Reno should keep mute, he no longer tweets as an independent mind but a beclouded partisan. Every of his word is now viewed and weighed in like manner. Let's join hands and take back our country.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by boldtruthalways: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno, yiu are senseless. Have you seen uncountable false articles against Peter in these recent days? Why are they all including you attacking him. Leave him alone. We move with Obi, we are OBIdient.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by andyprez(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Coming from someone who calls Tinubu “Oloriburuku somebody”.

A bully crying fowl when tasting his medicine.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by TheGift: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by crackhouse(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Truth be told, reno don't want a better nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Below was Peter Obi appealing for tolerance from his online bandits for extremism they exhibit against opposition. Within 48 hours, Peter Obi has turned around to put the blame on " paid opposition supporters".. The last time, he blamed " one youths" for his lies he told on TV.
May Peter Obi never happen to this country.

-Okoro bufo

You just address him as "Peter Obi" and you want his supporters to applaud you. Right?

Remember, same Pandora indicts your cassava and agbo god.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Blackdisciple(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
And what are Buhari and tifnubu supporters
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
This guy is a shameless, unprincipled fool. Cut the grass low and the snakes would show.

Sad that these are the kinds of despicable, anywhere belle face mercenaries that Goodluck surrounded himself with that year.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by namo77: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno that has bullying Buhari everywhere on the internet is complaining about cyber bullying?

What a funny guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Nassarawa State / Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.