Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1940315 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2022
'You have to apologise to Eloswag' - Sheggz to Bella

'You went a bit far by calling Adekunle stupid:' - Bella to Sheggz

'U were wrong with Chomzy. Go talk 2 her' - Sheggz to Bella

They will defend each other in public but won't hesitate 2 correct themselves privately

My people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Zudd:
'You have to apologise to Eloswag' - Sheggz to Bella

'You went a bit far by calling Adekunle stupid:' - Bella to Sheggz

'U were wrong with Chomzy. Go talk 2 her' - Sheggz to Bella

They will defend each other in public but won't hesitate 2 correct themselves privately

My people
rest undecided

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2022
This season's fake housemates are useless really.
They can't do a simple task and are playing too safe.

Seems they don't want to be on the bad side of housemates forgetting that viewers are the ones they should be worried about.

Biggie please take them away except chizzy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Doyin can never be bullied.

My girl, soft but fierce.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Safarigirl how was ur night
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Doyin...u can't do body.....racheal is a better bet...so u guys should just sort urself out
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

There is a dictionary definition of the word "Hate".
Hate is ; calling whitemoney "Pig", calling Laycon "wretched", even Hermes has been called ugly. No one has hated Bryan as far as I can see. What he gets is fair criticism.
And by the way, I hope you know the amount of push back he gets is directly proportional to the amplification he gets.
His fans are making him to be what he is not, and people are saying NO. This is fair...

When you said there is a dico definition of hate was thinking you were just about dropping the definition of hate and where you got it from didn't know you were about to drop your own definition.
Well, whatever. You call it fair criticism and I call it hate. They are just masking the hate under something else but who cares?.
Those people saying No are they giving him credit when it's due or they still find a way to push their hate? .
Me I don't care about who ever hates a housemate or which housemate the whoever hates I'm just saying we should just enjoy the show and whatever form of hate they have for whatsoever reason they should cut it down maka chest pain. grin

We've seen more hate during Whitemoney's era yet he won. Who go win go win las las.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Amaka just mentioned the cheekbone they asked them about yesterday night again, she says it is the bone that enhances smiling.

I was just wondering how she knows about the term, and then I recalled she's a science student who wants to study nursing.

That's really nice.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Elo is just a goat.
Na for Doyin side u get mouth.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
GOD BLESS YOU.....ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HATE SPEECH IS CALLING SAFARIGIRL A QUACK LAWYER

Its Bully not Hatespeech

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2022
GalRenaissance:
This season's fake housemates are useless really.
They can't do a simple task and are playing too safe.

Seems they don't want to be on the bad side of housemates forgetting that viewers are the ones they should be worried about.

Biggie please take them away except chizzy.

Thank God you exempted Chizzy, I don ready to fight grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2022
My people,my people

Always there on the talk about table.

No Level one without this two

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2022
JBoss25:
rest undecided
Shift undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mj245: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2022
Bring back Beauty Trending on Twitter
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2022
Beorn:
Heigod. This Bryann na truly a kid. This chyking will continue next week if Modella survives on Sunday. 3 weeks of beating around the bush.

"I want to be vulnerable with you"

"I want to show you things but I want you to allow me"

"I don't want it to feel like I'm encroaching in your zone"

"I'm shy"

Dannyxy & Safarigirl, come carry una fave go level 1. This is tiring to watch for 3 weeks now.

We don't want him in level one ooo. He is good where he is grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2022
mj245:
These rabid fans of Beauty should wake up to the reality that Beauty was disqualified completely from the show. It wasn't a fake eviction. angry

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Na who wan chyke Diana be that....na so he tell chichi...come and sit here....dey nack couch...chichi say no ...I am ok here.....he qait 2 mins ...stand up waka go....

Smallie wey wan chop big food...at least ur teeth go strong first na

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2022
mj245:

I miss that girl tho grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Na Elo wey no know wetin to tell Doyin, I dey blame. Imagine the nonsense
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2022
DamianX:

I miss that girl tho grin
Me too but she was a danger to herself and other housemates.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2022
U're welcome
safarigirl:

Ehen, na now you come

Hate with your chest, no dey disguise. Only Bryann go come up with ideas for the models they are building, follow build am, still come join for debate.

Make una kuku kill am.

AdekunleHermes and Eloswag wey dey build models for Level 1 no dey do debate, but Bryann must do debate to prove to RosalindMatricNo that he is useful.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:
Meanwhile.......u lot ve disturbed us on how intelligent Bryan is....but I am yet to see just 1 of u suggest him for the debate.....e no sharp again...

Dannyxy ...how far with ur star boy?

You too like vawulence cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Don't bother.....same people hitting on others but can't take it when the heat moves in their direction....

Them go dey alright last last.....so we must agree to your opinion? No be juju be that?

Me I ve never been fazed by jabs from people on a faceless forum that are not significant in anyway to my existence.....

Call me anything...na u get ur mouth...moreso...I won't even insult u in return....
When they make fun of your favourite, throw jabs at their appearance, call them names, hurl unprovoked insults, heck a lot of them get emotional and go as far to throw personal insults and curse at you simply because you don't agree with their pov and have a different opinion that's against the bandwagon......to them they are justified and fair in their actions and how dare you call out their fave for their obvious flaws and misdoings grin grin

But when you objectively criticize with clean intent what even a neutral person can see you're termed as a hater,delusional, bad belle and crazy person who delights in the downfall of thou who must never be challenged grin grin

I said, make it make sense grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Me too but she was a danger to herself and other housemates.

I feel she is a softie but was doing all that madness to portray a very tough person. Of course she was on a live tv.

Summary: she was try to paint what she's not.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
That's one thing most of the housemates don't understand.... sell yourself, generate buzz, make highlights & let the viewers see the all sides of you.... those are the characteristics of being REAL

AmazonTopaz:

I am telling you imagine say she do well for the task this evening she don sell herself again.

I support her but I know say debate nor be her thing and I want her to prove me wrong and impress me this night

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
mj245:

Why not politely take Beauty to your own house ?

Yesterday Phyna walked out on the fine boy a whole miss NIGERIA was dieing to keep , she just missed a big opportunity to show case herself , she started her madness so early , Hermes get madness naturally but he is well trained and determined person (endorsements will be waiting for him )

Beauty lack manners !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
This Modella's wig today, na wa

One day, she will get it right

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Elo is just a goat.
Na for Doyin side u get mouth.
It was long coming
Doyin had earlier called him a grasshopper and he didn't find that shade appropriate!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2022
majamajic:

Why not politely take Beauty to your own house ?

Yesterday Phyna walked out on the fine boy a whole miss NIGERIA was dieing to keep , she just missed a big opportunity to show case herself , she started her madness so early , Hermes get madness naturally but he is well trained and determined person (endorsements will be waiting for him )

Beauty lack manners !

Abeg when it comes to Groovy matter you no fit compare Beauty zuzu to Phyna own o. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Doyin will wake up from bed only to bath , make up and continue sleeping on a couch grin grin grin

Level 1 have only 3 active guys

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2022
My baby no be sports person sad
He would have won that Quidax task if the physical stage didn't mess with him!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2022
mj245:
Beauty way don comot from Biggie house and already knows the riders and fake HMs?
Not even the pope can make beauty come back to Biggie's house!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.