Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1940577 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Kess sef say he no dey do. And he's a political science graduate.

Public speaking should be one of his strongest suit but nah he wants to sit it out.

Daniella; I have no words.

These people have failed to realise that in one of Africa's biggest platform, it's pertinent you sell your self as much as you can.

Get viewers to talk about you always especially in the positive light.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2022
carammel:
Bryan toasting Modella
“I will like to be vulnerable with you” grin

grin grin grin grin grin. Oh Bryannn grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2022
Sheggz is having headache , might not participate or have little to do in today's task
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2022
IghravweIG:
Kess sef say he now dey do. And he's a political science graduate.

Public speaking should be one of his strongest suit but nah he wants to sit it out.

Daniella; I have no words.

These people have failed to realise that in one of Africa's biggest platform, it's pertinent you sell your self as much as you can.

Get viewers to talk about you always especially in the positive light.

Gbam!!!!

Shekpe get ela for this one cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Beorn:
Heigod. This Bryann na truly a kid. This chyking will continue next week if Modella survives on Sunday. 3 weeks of beating around the bush.

"I want to be vulnerable with you"

"I want to show you things but I want you to allow me"

"I don't want it to feel like I'm encroaching in your zone"

"I'm shy"

Dannyxy & Safarigirl, come carry una fave go level 1. This is tiring to watch for 3 weeks now.

Oh goodness, you mean it did not stop at “I want to be vul;nerable with you?” grin grin

Let biggy come and carry Modella.. Bryann needs to go back to being “the boy with small ashawo for eye”. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Zudd:
My people,my people

Always there on the talk about table.

No Level one without this two
If two people will be evicted, It will definitely be Less and Pharmsavi.

If Three, Daniella or Amaka will leave as well.

When Groovy will be evicted will be towards the end of the show. He may be a finalist. If Chomzy is sent to Level 2, he will last because of the drama he will unintentionally create.

As for Romeo and Juliet (Sheggz and Bella), Either or both of them will leave on the first or second Sunday of September. They are boring to me.

Those who will make it to final (depending if they play their game well) in Alphabetical order are: Adekunle, Bryan, Groovy, Hermes and Phyna.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

Actually, and this is from a neutral's perspective here, both Bryann and Hermes were bandwagonned right from the start. In fact there were 4 HMs with bandwagon fans within the shows first 2 days:

Bryann - due to his prior musical background, fact that he looked like popular Rema and the social engagement by his management team

Hermes- He looked less-privileged and weirdly different, coupled with the pity story about his lost mum. A good number of fans already put him up as the winner from day 2.

Phyna - Tacha-like crude but relatable persona from Edo. Also fit the narrative to have a girl winner.

Beauty - Hot girl aura. Her beauty and her followership in the first few days swelled like Agege bread.

Bandwagonners also flirted with Sheggzz as per finest boy from London and he even trended some hours before his entry. But he was quickly dropped like hot potatoes due to his perceived poshness and arrogance.

And to be honest, of the four bandwagon HMs, Bryann is the most bandwagonned cos almost all the support he has had been secured in the first 2 or 3 days and not from anything special he demonstrated in the house. In fact his childish attention-hogging persona is quite repellent and yet his plenty faves have been defending him strongly right from early days. And that is the perfect evidence for the ultimate bandwagonner.

Phyna comes close.

This was what turned me off the boy. it smelt and felt like the second coming of WM. I couldn't deal
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Shekpe e be like u dey cursed cos Disporas are well respected cheesy

U are the first Diaspora on this show wey Dem throway inside potopoto in less than a month out of ur stupiditycheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nhazeru:

Then take a chill pill and let them be. It's amazing how the fake ship is giving you this severe menstrual pain if you really don't care. And even if it's fake, they're not hurting anyone with it .

My sentiment exactly undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Doyin can never be bullied.

My girl, soft but fierce.
Eloswagg thought he could bully her, same thing all of them do by picking on her.
Glad she gives them back hot hot.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:

That's the problem with you bandwagoners , you think everyone is interested in stanning *wieners*
Maybe some of us just want to enjoy the show and watch people that actually worked for the money win it.

I said it right from the first day that I didn't see Sheggz winning , but I'm still stanning him with my full chest.

I even admitted that he gives off narcissistic vibes and guess what , I still support him all the same.

That's the difference between us that actually want to enjoy the show and people who are desperate to stan *wieners*

god forbid my self worth and sense of accomplishments be tied to a stranger's win cheesy

Soft landing ke ?
You people take yourselves way too seriously on this app . grin

Fact is Bryann has done absolutely nothing to win this show , Hermes has , over and over again.

He's not just good at tasks , he trumps Bryann in practically everything.
Infact I can't even name a single thing your Bryann is better than Hermes at grin

You people hate the fact we hype him even though he's not our Numero Uno

Maybe it's because we all know that if any of the current crop can save us from another undeserving failed musician winning ......it's Hermes.

We've accepted our favorites are not winning , but you see that bandwagon train , we must wreck it this year. grin

No one will coast to victory again while offering practically nothing.

Hermes had a bandwagon ?
This is new to me

This is a mission! lipsrsealed
We won't have it in Orubebe's voice embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
DGOODLYF:
Good morning guyz

I find it hard to understand dis narrative about Bryann being a bandwagoner....The last i checked any winner whether deserving or not is supported by majority votes....
Apart from Hermes task wise and probably Adekunke and Eloswag who else is beta dan Bryann in both houses

Bryann as won upto four sponsored task
Came second twice out of four HOH games
Brain behind Level 2 first wager win
Tell me any hm dat as done more

Thats how you ppl do every season...Undermining a potential winner with bandwagon narrative....
Bryann is not even a clear winner yet

So wats d fuss all about?

We just want him to be one of the debaters today... shekena undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Check out this poll....it may be right/wrong but let's see how it goes on Sunday, the reason I always say don't be deceived by SM online polls

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eloswag is really working hard on this their model.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Why u dey do like u no sabi the game....na PR safari dey do na...she must convince people that that is the person winning....

If na only poll...pere suppose don commot by week 3. However he came 3rd at the end of the show....

Let's watch in peace o .......finale still far

Odiegwu really
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
It's how Bryann has not even been in anyone's face in weeks, but some people are still calling him attention-hogging.

It just goes to show that they have failed to watch in weeks, and are committing the crime of holding on to an idea from early on the show, the same thing they now think is helping him sail through.

The irony of it all is killing me. You guys on this thread ehn.

Even me, I went from Sheggz is a simp (although I don't even recall calling him this), to, Sheggz is a manipulator, because I don watch am more frequently since then, but people are still holding on to ideas from Week 2, they don't watch the boy, they haven't acknowledged any change, nothing.

Even hating on a housemate get bandwagon too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Y haven't u suggested your acclaimed intelligent Bryan to do the debate? But yet you want us to believe he is the most intelligent in level 2...

E be things grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
majamajic:
Sheggz is having headache , might not participate or have little to do in today's task

Na one whole day person dey get headache?

He should sleep, might feel better by evening to participate.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Daniella just confirmed now that sex really happened between her and Khalid , " but we didn't use condoms "

Kess is having feelings he is going home this Sunday , he is tired of everything . He might have been informed about the death of his new born baby "I need go home and watch this show from outside "

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Check out this poll....it may be right/wrong but let's see how it goes on Sunday, the reason I always say don't be deceived by SM online polls

If this is true, then maybe Groovy has grown a fan base of his own, like Frodd
Naiccce

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chomzy sef don dey talk Too much Shalaye no dey full basket grin

One of the top quotes from this season for me, alongside "These niggas don't deserve to breathe out here"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Without practice ? He will not contribute much in evening during the task
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Very lazy ass!! no be his fellow men Kunle,Hermes and Elo dey carry them since yet they have never complained of any pains!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

That's the issue ....u r so focused on winning...while we are focused on analysing the show itself....who are those getting us to talk ...who are those shaking the house...who are the real game players for our entertainment...who are the ones engineering controversy...showing intelligence and outstanding performances...

So ur guy winning will not change the narrative that his personality is bland....

U are watching to just see one person win...we are watching to enjoy the thrill of the game...that's the huge difference....

U see why u r a bandwagonner...? U just wanna be tagged u supported a winner...

Periodt!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
Chomzy sef don dey talk Too much Shalaye no dey full basket grin

One of the top quotes from this season for me, alongside "These niggas don't deserve to breathe out here"

This thing no jig. He made me start saying this 1.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BrotherCork: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nmezor:
Phyna no go kill persin o grin

Hi.u beitiful. gimme yor nomba please & when's the best time to call u?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eeghe:

If this is true, then maybe Groovy has grown a fan base of his own, like Frood
Naiccce

Groovy has always had a fanbase of his own, it's not Top 5, but ideally, e suppose crack Top 10. He's the second most followed guy on IG.

I hope he makes it past this week. If Internet feelers are anything, PharmSavi suppose rank high for votes, but one can never know.

There was an anti-Groovy alliance this week that really irked me, hoping he pulled through

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
DamianX:

This thing no jig

That one too.

My boy na official slang promoter for that house, even as he dey shout "cappings" up and down, na still slangs.

This is one of the ways to be memorable on a show sha. I remember Tayo Faniran and his "Are They Mad?", his fans even did a shirt with it, same as Cross with "Big Brother, as you can see, everywhere literally chokes" or White's "Who dey breathe?" grin

And for the duration of the show, you go just dey repeat the slangs
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
majamajic:

Without practice ? He will not contribute much in evening during the task
I thought they were practicing last night?

Toh, if he can't do it, they are 14 for a reason.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bella: who dropped that used condom in the shower

Sheggz: well thank God me and Bella don't bath naked to go that far

Chomzy: it's not Me
Bella: you baths naked with elo
Chichi: I saw them totally naked
Chomzy: it's obviously chichi and deji did something
Chichi: no I wouldn't go that far
Adekunle: who and who did what ? grin
Rachel: grin
Bella: some people obviously did something when we were asleep

Chichi: who used that condom!!!

My take " na ninjas 1 and 6 grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
I'M NOT THE ONE THAT SAID THIS NOW....IF IT'S ME, SAFARI WILL CALL IT HATE SPEECH

Not holding a brief for Safarigirl but speaking for myself alone, when I've been emotionally invested in a fave in the past, there are certain posters that I'll see their posts criticizing or attacking my faves and I'll instantly tag them haters or conclude their POV is from a point of beef. Even when they are right, the fact it came from them would make me not see the truth in what they are saying because of their propensity to point out every wrongs of my fave and not applaud any good thing they do. Meanwhile, I'd gladly accept the criticisms of some select posters I feel are more lenient and objective in general, against my faves or HMs .

This happens to us all, you and I inclusive. I guess that's happening to Safari, she would find it hard to accept every view of every posters against Bryann, especially if she perceives that the posters are always out for blood when her fave's name is mentioned. My 2 cents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Groovy has always had a fanbase of his own, it's not Top 5, but ideally, e suppose crack Top 10. He's the second most followed guy on IG.

I hope he makes it past this week. If Internet feelers are anything, PharmSavi suppose rank high for votes, but one can never know.

There was an anti-Groovy alliance this week that really irked me, hoping he pulled through

Please ask your contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.