Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her (47922 Views)

Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) / Unilag Student Allegedly Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Who Tried To Rape Her - Photos / Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Ekpekus:

So you think MOST youths are alike and MOST undergraduates are doing this to their parents?
Stop conclusion of hasty generalization.

Are you a youth? Do you engage in such?

To the first Bolded: Definitely Yes, circumstances might have changed now due to the hardship (I mean for students who engage in such).

To the Second Bolded: Yes I am what about you?

To the Third Bolded: Was, until I understood it was penny wise pound foolish, what about You?

Mr Learned
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by NeroGaming: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Looking for fast ways to make money for the glam.

I wonder why they can't take up the abundant opportunities available on the online space(community)
@Seniorwriter

Please do you have any suggestions on the bolded? Kind sir
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2022
The guy Na mumu, he no even add maybe 10k tops . Fool!
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Skillsnigeria: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Siggysaga: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2022
Itz well even in well

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by EndWeakerection: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Seriously serious ooo
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2022
I know say I dey pad my fees sometimes, but highest na 1k. This one multiplied each one by 10. Well, he's just a typical Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Grandmeister(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2022
TNORWAY:
This na peer pressure...... nothing More.
E wan buy 13 Pro max.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by XMZolanski: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2022
How much is iPhone 13?
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Deborah98:
The guy is overly greedy Biko. If the parent were to be my dad that's the end for you. My mom will be your bail out fund but be ready to be receiving backlashes back to back. Some students eeh,Sha it's well
But he has to do dorime like his mates na.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Topmaike007(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2022
May God forgive us all my school fee wey no reach 20k that year na 30k I collect till I finish school..my children go return the favor but make them no allow am too much grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Arelyn: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2022
I don't mind kids inflating prices for small money in their pocket, most people are guilty of this but he inflated the price way beyond what seems to be basic pocket money...There are a lot of opportunities in the digital space for young people like him to make money more than their parents can provide them but my issue is that people are too invested in that part of the digital space that takes more from them than give to them
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by advanceDNA: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2022
You will now see them with iphone 13 pro max claiming they are working online or doimg bitcoin..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Iceberg3: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Looking for fast ways to make money for the glam.

I wonder why they can't take up the abundant opportunities available on the online space(community) and become productive thereby build income to wealth and attain financial freedom rather they resort to all kinds of fraudulent acts like this one.
SMH.
Kindly lecture us, please

Yes one if which is Vlogging....BTW do you have any Skills(Orthodox or Digital)?.
BTW if you have a browsing gadget and access to internet and you ain't earning even $5 daily with those materials then you are very much unwise.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by bigiyaro(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Your pikin resemble you, you dey complain make we do wetin? You train rubbish, rubbish dey exhibit de training, you dey complain? Wey the boy papa? Maybe you no mercy the papa, if not boys dey mercy dia Mama wella. Boys dey runs dia father but not a struggling mother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Grandmeister(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
But he has to do dorime like his mates na.
Either that or he has been chopping his school fees for some semesters and is now looking for a way to pay it off in one fell swoop.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by edungene7: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2022
am certain the guy must be a cultist with no concise

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by kamez(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2022
My popsie wey dey take him hand pay my school fees ffrom 1st year to final year back in my imsu days
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Pootle: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2022
menh dat nigga is dam heartless grin
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by chukskafor(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2022
@op, from the above narrative, it's a father trying to get information from a female staff of the university (esut) precisely and not the mother; so heading should read "Nigerian Dad" and not mom aiit!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by mekusmanuel(f): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2022
The guy too Bleep up. As an ESUT student, I never increased my school fees for once because they are a thousand and million ways to be caught. Instead, I dey use textbook billing dey cash out (but I get small conscience shaa, compared with this guy).

His is HOOGE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by FreeStuffsNG: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Brownxx:
Get free mental health counseling from the comfort of your home.
Psychebabble foundation offers free mental health counseling, free therapy in Nigeria to Nigerians from the comfort of your home.
Start here: https:///3bVXg5B

www.psychebabblefoundation.com

Nice one. Please post this freebie on www.freestuffsng.com so that many others can see it there and take advantage of it. Well done!
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Treasure17(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Evil child if it's true. Even if you are the son of Dangote you have to be reasonable with the padding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by PotatoSalad(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2022
falcon01:
Looks fake jare! How can 30k and 60k be 450k and 365k if it was maybe 100k and 90k its plausible but even at that sef who dey add money like that?
Maybe the mum is capable.
My guy furnished his self con that year upon he was graduating soon. Lived the big boy life for the remainder of the semester.
I pitied the poor widow. Her son didn't show mercy. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Confirm4real(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
The guy wan buy IPhone for him girlfriend.

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
How can this kind of son be of help to his parents in future

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by sofiscatedmoron: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Na these children dey use iphone 15 pro max™
That how they get the money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by kitken: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by TolueneDc(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2022
This is too outrageous,I do add to mine but not much, because I no say pocket money na once in two month self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Owl Caught In A School Ceiling!!!! / Federal Polytechnic Oko Rag Day: Students Looking Like Mad Men / Osun State University Admission 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.