Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her (47925 Views)

Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) / Unilag Student Allegedly Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Who Tried To Rape Her - Photos / Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by dimix200(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Register for the Free Online Training on Website Design Scheduled to hold on the don't14th of July 2022.
Click on https://iihtng.com/course-enquiry/ to register now!!

You don't want to miss this.

For more info call or Whatsapp Funke on 09134271002

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Thank God I've graduated years before this format got casted.God forgive me grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy
Pikin wey dem Mama and Papa get money make dem chop. Na their luck

No be we wey be say na we dae hustle for ourselves back then, we hustle to buy jamb form, hustle for post UTME fees, come hustle safe for school fees and dae wan wey we go take chop for the meantime time. Every weekend na hustle, lecture free days na hustling day, none important Lectures we don swap ham for hustling, heeeeeyyy holidays na Osho free for hustling. Chai man don suffer

Those of you who are fortunate to have parents who supports you and be there for you at all times are really lucky

It's well. I can relate to all you wrote. E nor easy but God had His way. We're far better off now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Divay22(f): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2022
Money you defraud from your parents, you rarely use it for something tangible....

The money dey be like wetin curse dey follow..
I still can't account for some of mine till today.. Thou i don't bill like this guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by moneyissweet(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Cursed child from Oduduwa republic grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Offpoint1: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Deborah98:
The guy is overly greedy Biko. If the parent were to be my dad that's the end for you. My mom will be your bail out fund but be ready to be receiving backlashes back to back. Some students eeh,Sha it's well
He no even add like 1k or 2k on top like normal students stuff... Na thousands him add... Greed on steroid.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Truvelisback(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2022
The mom should be very careful with her desperate son. He might use her for money ritual or mine her Skull.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2022
If you want to get money by dishonest means from your poor parents, at least do it with some bit of humanity.

450k for clearance?

Is that not wickedness?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by danity5love: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2022
He want to sort all the course he had carryover for na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by baby124: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2022
I will not even pay. He will go and now hustle to pay his final year fees by himself or no graduation. Make him feel how e de pain.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2022
beautyhd:
Some children don’t pity their parents.

Yes padding can be done sometimes but this is insanely outrageous.

Clearance of 20k he added 430k extra.

That child is a hoodlum
he is related to fulani herdsmen. dats wickedness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by IvarTheBoneless: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter ObiTUARY's Brothers, na from small them dey start scamming. Imagine this one done dey do yahoo for his mom. Very soon, he will venture into drugs, Rituals, Robbery or Baby factory business.

Most of them lack hometraining... they hardly turn out well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2022
And his CGPA might be nothing to write about.....
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by 1gbdata: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2022
yahoo student
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by OperationalVehi: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Solid...

Very sharp badt guy...Nothing spoil

We meeeuve
hahahah
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by 2elliot: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter ObiTUARY's Brothers, na from small them dey start scamming. Imagine this one done dey do yahoo for his mom. Very soon, he will venture into drugs, Rituals, Robbery or Baby factory business.
Ari sense fa
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Cokahot: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Your son is a dullard and he has massive carryover. He wan use the money block . Oponu. I tried this shit with my mumsi for 2014,men my own na just 150k. At the end of the day,dem catch me. I paid my late fees of 100k. With sweat
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by euphorbia(f): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Not supporting this guy but shits happens in Nigerian universities especially at administration blocks. Pay points demand tips from students to process any document. Workers collect let's say 10k from students but write 8k on receipt. If you question them, they won't process your request. This happen mostly in state owned higher institutions.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by godofuck231: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
A rich man would give his son that money just incase he has doubts and he dosent want to ruin his sons chances of getting a good grade from his university, a poor man would see danger and put him in the shit situation, after graduation no chance of a good job

Avoid poor man o na disease
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
My children no fit run me street sha, unless dem use Juju. How u wan take scam me na? Mesef sef na Street from day zero.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by LoveGifted(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
This reminds me of how my roommates in Unilag that year love defrauding their struggling parents.

I remember telling one to stop becos it pains me when I see such. Anytime I try to talk to them, they all just attack me.

Infact, one has a single mother who was training him them yet he boldly told me he would continue to scam her.

For others, na their Papa dem dey scam every time.

I can never imagine me doing that to my own mother who was also a single mother then.

Me that I would be in school suffering and if she calls me, I would lie that I'm doing fine so she won't worry.

No wonder God was just blessing me while in school.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by mozona(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
The boy is not wise.....
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Kajaard: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
TNORWAY:
This na peer pressure...... nothing More.

The idiot wants to buy an iPhone to show off with. Kids of these days have got shit for brains.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Benresmy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigDan69:
Oyogist has learned that a Nigerian mom has called out her son for trying to dupe her after he personally increased his school fees and other charges.

In a Facebook post, the lady who is currently based at Abuja pleaded with Enugu residents to confirm if the actual price list sent to her by her son schooling at the Enugu state University of Technology was true.

Unfortunately, the results she got blew her mind away, as her son actually tripled the actual amount.

See Below;
Had it been the mother later give him that moni..
Na woman toto the Money go later finish grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by bukolaademi001(f): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is over doing. Ahhh even if you want to add money at least pity your parents in the process. Her son is greedy please
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Lamasta(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
This son must be a yahoo boy cos they don't pity their client no matter who the client is
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Temmytopz: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
I can't try this type of cheat when I was in school because we were taught morals by our parent then and we always have this feelings of though shall not steal and always remember the son of who u are
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Bombolistic: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
He's planning to buy a second hand car. He wants to bam bam and chill with the big boys
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by ejimatic: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigDan69:
Oyogist has learned that a Nigerian mom has called out her son for trying to dupe her after he personally increased his school fees and other charges.

In a Facebook post, the lady who is currently based at Abuja pleaded with Enugu residents to confirm if the actual price list sent to her by her son schooling at the Enugu state University of Technology was true.

Unfortunately, the results she got blew her mind away, as her son actually tripled the actual amount.

See Below;
This is a time when children do not have mercy of their parents. I remember a lady admitted in Part One in a University only to find out after four years that she had no school record for 4 years. Yet she went home to collect money from her parents in Lagos. What a world ! This is an advantage of education.Any uneducated parent will be duped for life by calous children.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Olayetan(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigDan69:

See Below;

This is more than triple pool,
That's more than 500% incremen sef,

That son no get joy at all, if nah me, I no go pay shishi for that money, make hin hustle pay am himself.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Y2ffarms: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
beautyhd:
Some children don’t pity their parents.

Yes padding can be done sometimes but this is insanely outrageous.

Clearance of 20k he added 430k extra.

That child is a hoodlum

Just call him bandit grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Oko Rag Day: Students Looking Like Mad Men / Osun State University Admission 2011/2012 / Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.