Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her (47920 Views)

Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) / Unilag Student Allegedly Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Who Tried To Rape Her - Photos / Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by CaveAdullam: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Looking for fast ways to make money for the glam.

I wonder why they can't take up the abundant opportunities available on the online space(community) and become productive thereby build income to wealth and attain financial freedom rather they resort to all kinds of fraudulent acts like this one.
SMH.

Yes one if which is Vlogging....BTW do you have any Skills(Orthodox or Digital)?.
BTW if you have a browsing gadget and access to internet and you ain't earning even $5 daily with those materials then you are very much unwise.

I mentioned one already....

Good .....start earning passively with writing about your driving experience(s) or something related to your daily activity then create a podcast to have subscribers( you can build up to 100 interested peeps (foreigners also) ) who will readily subscribe with as low as $1 weekly/ monthly depending on your choice to listen to your writeups then monetize it by affiliate marketing ....if you don't have the know-how to earning with this suggestions then reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for a 10days mockup mentorship for a token fee....

Reach out for further exposé to an exciting online earning journey to building wealth and financial intelligence.

@Seniorwriter

Good day. I already sent a PM on Facebook.

I await your response. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Proudlysalga: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
beautyhd:
Some children don’t pity their parents.

Yes padding can be done sometimes but this is insanely outrageous.

Clearance of 20k he added 430k extra.

That child is a hoodlum
Bandit even!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Raychee(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
shocked What kind of evil child is this?
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Honlucas: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Proudlysalga:
Bandit even!

if i wan add money for my pops na small money las las na 60k i go get frm am as profit
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by dragunov: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigDan69:
Oyogist has learned that a Nigerian mom has called out her son for trying to dupe her after he personally increased his school fees and other charges.

In a Facebook post, the lady who is currently based at Abuja pleaded with Enugu residents to confirm if the actual price list sent to her by her son schooling at the Enugu state University of Technology was true.

Unfortunately, the results she got blew her mind away, as her son actually tripled the actual amount.

See Below;

Ọmọ Ale!
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Ultimas: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
The boy did not try.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by CaveAdullam: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

I wonder why they can't take up the abundant opportunities available on the online space(community) and become productive thereby build income to wealth and attain financial freedom rather they resort to all kinds of fraudulent acts like this one.
SMH.

Yes one if which is Vlogging....BTW do you have any Skills(Orthodox or Digital)?.
BTW if you have a browsing gadget and access to internet and you ain't earning even $5 daily with those materials then you are very much unwise.

Good .....start earning passively with writing about your driving experience(s) or something related to your daily activity then create a podcast to have subscribers( you can build up to 100 interested peeps (foreigners also) ) who will readily subscribe with as low as $1 weekly/ monthly depending on your choice to listen to your writeups then monetize it by affiliate marketing ....if you don't have the know-how to earning with this suggestions then reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for a 10days mockup mentorship for a token fee....

Reach out for further exposé to an exciting online earning journey to building wealth and financial intelligence.

What's your Facebook ID ?

@Seniorwriter
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by FireUpNow(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
That's what happens when you have a wayward son.Cable burnt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by chatinent: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Looks fake.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by OwaliZiz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
More to be cancelled, what is the essence of paying for clearance, and defense ?
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by space9880: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ah Ah this is too much na everybody lie but the boy too add to the money.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You just described your village in Anambra. You forgot to add that, it is ravaged with dirt, Potopoto, erossion and underdevelopment. grin grin

Better than people in IDP camps for over 12years now..

Living rent free...hahahahahahaha

Ask him what is your village,minority will shout North..? Is north the name of your state..

hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by greychris: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
The mother should better start saving on fairsave abeg for future purposes cos this boy obviously doesn’t care about her.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by CaveAdullam: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

SMH.

Is this your Facebook Name?

@Seniorwriter
Yes.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by madridsta007(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigDan69:
Oyogist has learned that a Nigerian mom has called out her son for trying to dupe her after he personally increased his school fees and other charges.

In a Facebook post, the lady who is currently based at Abuja pleaded with Enugu residents to confirm if the actual price list sent to her by her son schooling at the Enugu state University of Technology was true.

Unfortunately, the results she got blew her mind away, as her son actually tripled the actual amount.

See Below;

He is badly trained and a thief.
But it was not us that trained him.
It was you, Ma.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by CaveAdullam: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

SMH.

You'll be reached.
No user as Beautifula phoenix.... courtesy the designate(my SM manager) that I instructed to reach you.

@Seniorwriter

I sent the PM via messenger.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by pfadom: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Haba! No single pity for the struggling mother. May God have mercy on the ungrateful boy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Rrchrd(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Even textbooks isnt upto that amount
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy
Pikin wey dem Mama and Papa get money make dem chop. Na their luck

No be we wey be say na we dae hustle for ourselves back then, we hustle to buy jamb form, hustle for post UTME fees, come hustle safe for school fees and dae wan wey we go take chop for the meantime time. Every weekend na hustle, lecture free days na hustling day, none important Lectures we don swap ham for hustling, heeeeeyyy holidays na Osho free for hustling. Chai man don suffer

Those of you who are fortunate to have parents who supports you and be there for you at all times are really lucky
What hustle are you into?.. Because I'm sponsoring myself here too
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by harmargedon: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Deborah98:
The guy is overly greedy Biko. If the parent were to be my dad that's the end for you. My mom will be your bail out fund but be ready to be receiving backlashes back to back. Some students eeh,Sha it's well
I know one that year Wey em papa kneel am down in front of everyone come dey give am better flogging.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by harmargedon: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
He is gathering money to start business after successfully defending and graduating uni grin grin grin
That’s fucking heartless lipsrsealed
This kind upcoming parent will never believe his offspring.creating thesame useless cycle he personally created.
which business, money Wey fit be say em dey plan use for em babe birthday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by harmargedon: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
falcon01:
Looks fake jare! How can 30k and 60k be 450k and 365k if it was maybe 100k and 90k its plausible but even at that sef who dey add money like that?
one that year tell em papa say one text book nah 400k.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by snoopz: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
That idiot no Sabi him mama, because i can't give my father or mother that list, na right there Dem go cast me say I dey lie
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by CaveAdullam: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

SMH.

You'll be reached.
No user as Beautifula phoenix.... courtesy the designate(my SM manager) that I instructed to reach you.

Send a friend request....but your response doesn't correspond with the fact that your Facebook names was not found via search by my SMM.

@Seniorwriter

Let me send a friend request now.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Fazojnr01(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
The money is too much haba!!!
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by ViceGovernor: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
I thought I was wise doing that to my parents for good 4yrs in my first Uni cry cry
What a fool I was

Sometimes in life you realise you finally want to be serious and stop wasting time and then time and ASUU starts playing with you embarassed that's where I'm at right now.
I hope that young man changes before it's too late
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Konjiboii: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
I won't be a hypocrite and pretend I didn't overcharged during my days in school but this is preposterous
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by Wwwq: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by shortIGBOman: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Ask him what is your village,minority will shout North..? Is north the name of your state..

hahahahaha

Eyahh. Emeka is still in pains. Online na una get the whole world, but in reality. We own you and everything in your Region.

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by shortIGBOman: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahaha

See Obi of Onitsha and other First class Kings in the EAST. See what they are doing to their Northern masters. grin grin grin

God bless the North.

Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by bizhop01: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Idiot is lucky he has someone that pay his tuition fee instead to appreciate he choose to behave like real Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her by CaveAdullam: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

SMH.

You'll be reached.

Send a friend request....but your response doesn't correspond with the fact that your Facebook names was not found via search by my SMM.

@Seniorwriter

What about communicating via email?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Owl Caught In A School Ceiling!!!! / Osun State University Admission 2011/2012 / Federal Polytechnic Oko Rag Day: Students Looking Like Mad Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.