Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21117 Views)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
naijafox:

Problem with businessmen, we don’t have Saturdays or public holidays

We need to learn to truly live. I'll start leaving Friday and Saturdays for socials

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 11, 2022
bigpicture001:

I and my ex . We're below average.. and we worked hard to get to average.. immidaitely sh started getting attention of the above average... ND sh dumped. My sorry ass and moved up d ladder now I can't get an average laady cuz sh also want an above average guy.... I am stuck to go below average and groom another one and hope to marry her before she turned again and run away

Lol you guys never see anything..grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pansophist(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Take my word for it. Same thing I told Pansophist, he told me he will change because of me. Still waiting. Redpillers are bitter males

At the bolded, Lying and pride are not virtues, they are vices. Change because of you? Unto say na only you be the woman wey de this world, or na you go carry me enter heaven. Take ya time. grin

About redpillers being bitter male, the claim is nothing more than a self-consolation. When you cant beat them, you criticise them. So being a doormat constitute happiness right? To be a weak man who women (and men) can use as tampons and dispose after he has outlived his usefulness the ideal?

Last last you're a woman, leadership is not in your blood, your brain is wired for enjoyment not difficulties, so you probably won't even understand the implications, depth and concept that Im putting forward.

The good news is that there are more men without backbone that you can use, so seek them out and husband them up. But I'll tell you one thing, if you can use him stupidly, others out there can. A mugu is a mugu, inside the house, and outside the house. Or you just live upright and stop being threatened by strong men, that's better.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by CaveAdullam: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2022
pansophist:

At the bolded, Lying and pride are not virtues, they are vices. Change because of you? Unto say na only you be the woman wey de this world, or na you go carry me enter heaven. Take ya time. grin

About redpillers being bitter male, the claim is nothing more than a self-consolation. When you cant beat them, you criticise them. So being a doormat constitute happiness right? To be a weak man who women (and men) can use as tampons and dispose after he has outlived his usefulness the ideal?

Last last you're a woman, leadership is not in your blood, your brain is wired for enjoyment not difficulties, so you probably won't even understand the implications, depth and concept that Im putting forward.

The good news is that there are more men without backbone that you can use, so seek them out and husband them up. But I'll tell you one thing, if you can use him stupidly, others out there can. A mugu is a mugu, inside the house, and outside the house. Or you just live upright and stop being threatened by strong men, that's better.

You have come again with some ballistic missiles. Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2022
pansophist:

One word " Class "

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Eileene(f): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2022
This is what the wokeness of this generation has brought upon us...

Aeons ago in the old Patriarchal era you guys crave for with a lot of youthful virtuous girls....
When you see a girl you are attracted to then the first thing on your mind will be how to marry her and not how to date her or pop her cherry and if u wanted more women you must make them your 2nd,3rd wife as the case may be...

Even when you are caught putting a girl in the family way you must marry her....This things reduce the number of so-called damaged women.. Here comes our generation with our dating scam of trying to find the one or simply being trendy by having someone to call boo/bae...

Mind you each relationship must be sexual or else they call the guy a fool...So Garbage in and Garbage out..
Abegiii this social media generation though has its advantages this is the evil that comes with it...

At the end of the day no one perfect we all are just managing each other...

6 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
Don't rush life,everything will come in its time.
The last place you want to be in is rich without a solid network,its better not to have that money at all.
Because the success will take you away from your real friends who are still down the food chain because thought processes will now change and reality gets different(this isn't classism but pure fact) and then you cant mingle at the top as well cos you don't belong there.

This things you said here is really happening to me I will say I am 60% ok living in one of the most expensive estate in Uyo Ewet housing. Am driving Avalon 2014 I am just bored and lonely I am this kind of introvert I don’t have any single friend here the only guy I know is way below my standard I only talk to him once a while .

I'm in ûyo sir...
I need a job pls.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Arsenate(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2022
pansophist:

[b][/b]
WTF, man.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2022
If I'm still whole as a guy probably when I'm of age.. I wont settle for any damged woman repented or still In game...

I rather Opt for surrogacy or babymams...

And guys up there putting all these shitty effort just to get a human like you to like or love you...

Dammnn, why do all these for a mortal you better than...

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Supersymetry:

Life is not fair, even nature, humans are even lucky some female species kill and eat the male after mating, and move to next male,
Men have, can still do it, we've changed many natural order with science and technology and will soon end female Monopoly .

Men waste useful time needed to drive the society forward in chasing women and trying to gain their affection.

Noticed your conversation with a moniker about men having options.

For procreating, those options are okay but it goes far more than procreating.
We need a woman we can relate with virtually everyday, avoiding boredom and loneliness at old age, regular sexual partner because 90% of time we have sex, it is not because of babies rather pleasure so what will substitute this regular pleasure we derive from women? effectively
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
pansophist:

Abeg, carry your epistle comot for here. Still doesn't change what I said. Still waiting.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pansophist(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
CaveAdullam:

You have come again with some ballistic missiles. Hahahaha

Lol, ordinary two weeks summer holiday wey I talk say make I take, that babe don use am unleash violence on me. Typical of a woman.

They put others down or use them to rise up. Never with their own strength and volition. Later they will say they are equal to men. I will never take them serious. Weaker vessels.

7 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Greetings. Wher've you been King Belafonte
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Belafonte(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
YoshihideSuga:
The same OP has lampooned women above 30s. He denigrate women too much. Maybe na karma. Ultimately, change your environment and mentality

The simple truth is that women above 30 for a made man is picking scraps except she's an exceptional woman. The same way women avoid broke men is the same way made men should avoid women over 30. You get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Belafonte(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
JBriel:
Greetings. Wher've you been King Belafonte

Been around bro. How's it going?
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Belafonte(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
But this thread is really sad tho. I thought I was the only one experiencing this. Glad I’m not alone.

"Glad I'm not alone". Misery loves company. I'm in the same boat btw, so this isn't an attack. grin grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Ballzproblemm: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
of I were you guys I won't answer any foolish female ,men done they wise up ,gone are the days were any how woman go come out way we go accept,have standard

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Belafonte:

"Glad I'm not alone". Misery loves company. I'm in the same boat btw, so this isn't an attack. grin grin

Trenches babes sabi package sha. They can be fine as fvck

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Belafonte(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
cococandy:
Hi.

So, What do you think would need to happen amongst the general population in order for women to stop being “overused”. How do you think we as a society can go about creating a dynamic where women are virgins and/or have low body counts?

Simple. Marry them off younger
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Belafonte(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Trenches babes sabi package sha. They can be fine as fvck

Not really fine, just packaged as you first said

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Belafonte:

Simple. Marry them off younger

Marry them off. Hmm.
Like in the north?

So in hypothetical scenario, would they be getting married as adult women or would it be as teenage children?

Do they get a say? I’m asking because of your “marry them off” phrase. Sounds like we would be dealing property not people.

But I might be misunderstanding you. So explain further based on the questions I asked. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Belafonte(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
cococandy:

Marry them off. Hmm.
Like in the north?

So in hypothetical scenario, would they be getting married as adult women or would it be as teenage children?

Do they get a say? I’m asking because of your “marry them off” phrase. Sounds like we would be dealing property not people.

But I might be misunderstanding you. So explain further based on the questions I asked. Thank you

Ages 18 to 25 is a good time for women to get married. Obviously, the won't be short on suitors and the selection for a husband should by the woman in question and her parents/guardians.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Belafonte:

Ages 18 to 25 is a good time for women to get married. Obviously, the won't be short on suitors and the selection for a husband should by the woman in question and her parents/guardians.

“By the woman in question”. Great! That’s all that’s relevant here.

However, because of the desire to not be burdens, leeches, gold diggers, using marriage as poverty alleviation program etc. whatever other type of name we have coined for young moneyless women going into marriage, we will continue to see an increase in the age of marriage. As more women will often want to complete a degree now or have a job before marriage. You can’t have it both ways. You’ll end up frustrated. As we have seen here.

As long as you guys exist to condemn anything female/feminine, you will always have something to complain about.

They will always be “broke and hungry looking for a man to save them women” or they will be “old and used and her money means nothing” women. They will be young and fish brained or old and too opinionated”.

The ultimate goal is to make sure the woman remains in a position that can be used to insult or degrade her. And for that reason, none of you will ever be satisfied. It’s unfortunate and I’m sorry. I mean feel sorry

5 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Belafonte:

Been around bro. How's it going?

Cool. Brother, we're gold-digging
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
of I were you guys I won't answer any foolish female ,men done they wise up ,gone are the days were any how woman go come out way we go accept,have standard

Man wey sabi wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
JBriel:

I didn't want to say it. That's why I exited all the ones I found. They're having rampant and unrestrained sex, booking hotels left, right, centre having sex upandan like they're on steroids

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hargbo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goodnigga:
A little epistle about origin of the woman-problem saga. Firstly, this thread is for guys on how to get quality women. I don't know why women are here commenting again. They don't have to be talking where guys are having their personal discussion.

That aside, women have always been a problem from the beginning. Scientifically, philosophically and biblically, I have been trying to deduce why women are the way they are: complicated, selfish, rude and troublesome. Science will say it is evolution or hormones or mood swings bla bla balderdash. Philosophy will tell me how to manage them, but the bible is the one that told me the truth. In the beginning, woman was created to be a supportive partner to Adam, however she tried to usurp the authority of Adam by eating the fruit so as to become wise ahead of Adam, but failed then convinced Adam to eat the fruit to prove he loved her and both became fallen creatures. God caused the ground for man, He didn't curse man directly but the ground. This is the origin of hardness of life and struggles of man. But He cursed Eve, immediately, the biological composition of Eve changed, pain, complicated-ness, moodiness and drama was introduced into her life. And God gave an order, you must always submit to your man and he shall rule over thee. Even the Apostles, said women (wives) submit to your men(husbands).

A man is not supposed to love a woman first. NO! That's not order of things. Woman must submit first to receive love from a man. This is because if a man loves a woman first, woman don't have the capacity to receive love without having worked for it. They will take the man for granted. But if the love is given as a reward for good behavior, they will cherish it. Never love a woman until she deserves it or has worked for it. A man doesn't need a woman's love but her respect. If she can respect or fear you , she can truly love you.

Someone was saying, women behave the way they behave because there are no options , no alternative to them. Going by what science said that we have 7 families of homo species, we being homo sapiens and the closest to us being homo erectus. I used to think why did homo erectus become extinct, at least these homo sapiens women we have presently, we could have easily forgotten them, and go for an alternative: which is homo erectus females.

Concerning quality women, only the Lord can give that, even Solomon said so. There are still virtuous women, but like in the days of Elijah, they may be hidden inside a cave. While Elijah thought that there were no more prophets left, God said I still have 7,000 who are yet to bow to Baal. That means with Prayer and faith and tactical approaches and search we can find our missing ribs. May God help all of us eligible bachelors to get our quality wives .
Bro , how can I talk to you

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Goodnigga: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hargbo:
Bro , how can I talk to you
PM me
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Then posh Churches is your best bet except that you're not in Lagos.

Find you a posh Church around you.

Maybe Varsities too because of the agre group you're looking for but be careful of these ones. They're still very young and hoeing.

However, might need to read your OP again. The're still 30+ posh and clean women. You never hear about Shiloh?

Na damaged women full Shiloh from my calculations. But I'm willing to give it a try this year sha
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Farfalla(f): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
cococandy:

Young below 25. Preferably 22. Must be financially well to do.

Oh and no sex. Prior sexual activity disqualifies her.
Must be exclusively his but also be willing to be subject to his whims. Be tolerant and obedient when he’s exercising his polygamous rights. No questions.

When he’s done with other women, she’ll use her money to buy laundry detergent and wash their scent off him.

What did I miss?

She should also be a God-fearing atheist.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Farfalla:

She should also be a God-fearing atheist.
cheesy
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
cococandy:
cheesy

No feminize this zone nah. Na mehn table you dey na. Wetin angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Wife & A Girlfriend... / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Let's Stop Judging Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.