Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21096 Views)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
JBriel:

No feminize this zone nah. Na mehn table you dey na. Wetin angry
what does this mean? Explain please
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 1:08am On Jul 12, 2022
JBriel:
No feminize this zone nah. Na mehn table you dey na. Wetin angry

No be you dey hail one he-goat up there wey talk say make wuna no respond to any "foolish female?" Shior.

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by enumerica: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
SeaTrade:
Most of you will think it's money but that's not true.
Money will only attract gold diggers and trenches girls.
I'm 30 years old,technically single,very well to do,well travelled,educated and enlightened in pursuit of happiness.
Now I'm a trader(onye ahia) due to circumstances but I managed to do well at it.
But the challenge now is getting a suitable woman,one who will complement all of my qualities(youthful,smart,fun to be with and growth oriented ) but its turning into a nightmare.
You see to get a homely,middle class girl in this country,you have to roll in their circle because most times,you guys won't cross paths and they like to stick to their circle and you can't even see them.
They hardly go out,move in packs and to single them out and date them na wahala!
They're held up in private universities and will only date from there or in their workplace or work circle.
Now where does that leave you,a street neighbourhood hustler with all your money ?All you will get is a very wide variety of trenches,bleaching,airheaded gold diggers that I don't even go close to or talk to and a host of milfs(30+ with plenty history and baggage) to chose from.
Now the old ones might have money,education,eloquence,maybe class but youthfulness is gone!! angry No matter how you try to trivialise it,you'll always see the difference. You get to start tolerating rather than enjoying an innocent,youth filled relationship. Their money is now useless to you and no longer an attraction since you have yours and can afford their lifestyle without flinching,so you now start looking for extras that they can't give.
One party is over experienced and the other party is just getting used.I've done it and I don't want anymore of it.
milf na milf abeg.Nothing exciting about them.
You see guys that you're way better than catching all the softies and all that keeps coming your way is bones and I hate it.
I won't give up on my quest,I think I need to leave the shores of this country and go get what I want and convince them to come back home to be with me.
Nigeria is limiting when it comes to relationships .
Many of you that keep shouting money up and down,I look at you and just laugh,you are just ignorant,unless you don't have taste for quality,great women and just want to attract smellos to come spend your change with you.Asides that,your options will be really limited in the dating market.
Younglings,my advise to you is finish school,build a network with great people and everything will fall in place.
Don't rush life,everything will come in its time.
The last place you want to be in is rich without a solid network,its better not to have that money at all.
Because the success will take you away from your real friends who are still down the food chain because thought processes will now change and reality gets different(this isn't classism but pure fact) and then you cant mingle at the top as well cos you don't belong there.
You're now stuck in the middle and alone,that's the real definition of hell.
You will beg for trenches but then lifestyle has changed and you can no longer adapt.
It takes wisdom to escape this.Hell!
Be careful young ones.

Never give up on something you want, it is difficult to wait, but it is more difficult to regret.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Supersymetry: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
emmaodet:

Noticed your conversation with a moniker about men having options.

For procreating, those options are okay but it goes far more than procreating.
We need a woman we can relate with virtually everyday, avoiding boredom and loneliness at old age, regular sexual partner because 90% of time we have sex, it is not because of babies rather pleasure so what will substitute this regular pleasure we derive from women? effectively
The solution to emotional connection you talk about is even more easy to achieve some prototype are already in use, an Artificially intelligent (AI) software/chatbot, hologram , computer generated image (CGI), can do that even better than real woman .
Currently many AI chatbot exist, that can hold a conversation, Even less developed AI chatbot like "Replica" can hold a conversation.

All you need is to give birth, and talk to your children, but if you want to have a personal connection with an entity go get an AI friend/partner, because biological entities are unreliable and choatic.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by emmaodet: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Supersymetry:

The solution to emotional connection you talk about is even more easy to achieve some prototype are already in use, an Artificially intelligent (AI) software/chatbot, hologram , computer generated image (CGI), can do that even better than real woman .
Currently many AI chatbot exist, that can hold a conversation, Even less developed AI chatbot like "Replica" can hold a conversation.

All you need is to give birth, and talk to your children, but if you want to have a personal connection with an entity go get an AI friend/partner, because biological entities are unreliable and choatic.

Hmmmmmmmm

Na wa oooooo
So you are advocating for total robot interactions than humans? Despite billions of humans in the earth we can interact with?
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Supersymetry: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2022
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmm

Na wa oooooo
So you are advocating for total robot interactions than humans? Despite billions of humans in the earth we can interact with?
It won't stop human-human interaction but emotional attachment and connection, humans are social specie, you can't be completely happy without deep connection and attachment or somewhat emotionally vulnerable, but today's society emotional vulnerability are exploited negativity, to make matters worst is trying to be emotionally vulnerable to a women, that's equal to digging your own grave and committing suicide.

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Newton2024: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2022
SeaTrade:
Most of you will think it's money but that's not true.
Money will only attract gold diggers and trenches girls.
I'm 30 years old,technically single,very well to do,well travelled,educated and enlightened in pursuit of happiness.
Now I'm a trader(onye ahia) due to circumstances but I managed to do well at it.
But the challenge now is getting a suitable woman,one who will complement all of my qualities(youthful,smart,fun to be with and growth oriented ) but its turning into a nightmare.
You see to get a homely,middle class girl in this country,you have to roll in their circle because most times,you guys won't cross paths and they like to stick to their circle and you can't even see them.
They hardly go out,move in packs and to single them out and date them na wahala!
They're held up in private universities and will only date from there or in their workplace or work circle.
Now where does that leave you,a street neighbourhood hustler with all your money ?All you will get is a very wide variety of trenches,bleaching,airheaded gold diggers that I don't even go close to or talk to and a host of milfs(30+ with plenty history and baggage) to chose from.
Now the old ones might have money,education,eloquence,maybe class but youthfulness is gone!! angry No matter how you try to trivialise it,you'll always see the difference. You get to start tolerating rather than enjoying an innocent,youth filled relationship. Their money is now useless to you and no longer an attraction since you have yours and can afford their lifestyle without flinching,so you now start looking for extras that they can't give.
One party is over experienced and the other party is just getting used.I've done it and I don't want anymore of it.
milf na milf abeg.Nothing exciting about them.
You see guys that you're way better than catching all the softies and all that keeps coming your way is bones and I hate it.
I won't give up on my quest,I think I need to leave the shores of this country and go get what I want and convince them to come back home to be with me.
Nigeria is limiting when it comes to relationships .
Many of you that keep shouting money up and down,I look at you and just laugh,you are just ignorant,unless you don't have taste for quality,great women and just want to attract smellos to come spend your change with you.Asides that,your options will be really limited in the dating market.
Younglings,my advise to you is finish school,build a network with great people and everything will fall in place.
Don't rush life,everything will come in its time.
The last place you want to be in is rich without a solid network,its better not to have that money at all.
Because the success will take you away from your real friends who are still down the food chain because thought processes will now change and reality gets different(this isn't classism but pure fact) and then you cant mingle at the top as well cos you don't belong there.
You're now stuck in the middle and alone,that's the real definition of hell.
You will beg for trenches but then lifestyle has changed and you can no longer adapt.
It takes wisdom to escape this.Hell!
Be careful young ones.

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
MikeofKd:
Attracting these high league babes isn’t really that stressful as some of you portray here. All you’ve gat to do is be highly educated ,get a degree ,at least two masters degree as well, get fit ,b confident , socialize very well , become attractive ,prob work in diaspora ,make a lot of money and you start attracting them outta the blues.

Truth is these high league babes would only come for guys above their leagues tbh , so work on yourself , imagine driving a RR wraith at age 29 and owning a mad crib at Banana island even President daughter go Dey disturb you .

It seems like "Isn't really that stressful" has a new meaning now lol. Like all those attributes you listed up there can be achieved by anybody lol. Funny peeps..grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
cococandy:
they are dancing around the question like it isn’t clear cheesy

What Is savagery mixed with sarcasm again. The dancing part really got me..grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by agohmamuda(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nice write up. But OP dey talk "Young ones" like say he be Jedi master.grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Badadvisor: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Exactly what I'm going through right now bro.
Even with all my money and good ride and apartment. It's just really hard meeting the kind of ladies i desire. I'm just going to completely forget about anything female and live my life as it comes.
I can never settle for a hungry girl. Never.

7 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by bilo1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
I dey stay upscale neighbourhood by my city's standard and I trade with FMCG multinationals and have a lot of access, hangout in great spots and can easily afford many things,so I don't understand how my "environment" is limiting me in anyway,according to you.
It's like you didn't understand what I meant.
Most of these women in these companies are old already(to see under 30 for here is almost impossible) and no longer in their prime.
What I meant was all these homely,clean 22-24yr olds from a good middle class home with great home training(cool headed) and clean view to life.
That's what is scarce.
Gym na another hook up spot and milf zone,commot your mind from there.
Its very hard to see a genuine young good girl for gym,na all these wild girls weh their eyes dey shine like torch full there ,before you go date undercover harlot. grin grin
Also,I'm not in lagos.
boss,mentor me na
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Ehinjuola: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2022
So you are Satan***? undecided
:-f
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Ehinjuola: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

You never hear about Shiloh?

This got me laughing so hard...grin..

You see that shiloh you're talking about is another
spot of retired hoe n milf, if not all at least 60% of them has already use up their prime time hoeing and later want to settle down with innocent man.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Deepocean(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
One thing about this matter is that, for a lady you have affinity for to reciprocate same energy for serious things you have to have been together consistently for a reasonable period of time.

During this period, she must have been physiological reading your personality type, and if by chance she loves your kind of person, even if there is no connection to you from her side initially when you first met. By nature she will start to develop emotional feelings for you which will be evident in the ways she acts around you or in your presence which she may be unconscious of most of the times. Which will be evident to you as a man.

I worked briefly in one organization like that, when I got there there is this beautiful lady among the staff.

Natural I love the lady, and I didn't for once approach her. But when we started working together as staff she noticed some gentleman trait in me with some level of responsible person and a bit of alpha in my character. This was the magnet that attracted me to her. I noticed this and I pretended as if I didn't know.

There was a day she personally came to tell me that her mind wasn't in what she was doing on her desk when I was on an assignment in another office for just one hour, because our desks were placed side by side she couldn't hold the feelings she came to where I was working to stay with me that she was missing me already despite not opening my mouth once to confess any feelings or love for her.

To cut the story short, we briefly dated without me confessing any love, just simply playing phycology on her due to the fact that work place build the feeling, made her to see the trait of man he loves in me as a result of the abundant time we spent together which help in building the feeling from her side.

Point I am driving at is that any serious lady you meet just once may need time to know you for her to develop feelings for you and to know the personality you have, but if the time and the space is not there, getting this may be an herculean task.

With my experience with ladies, some of them do not necessarily have to love you at first sight before deciding to date you. If there's time and space to build the feelings from their side if you are the responsible type which can be deduced by the way you talk, you mindset, your view about life, marriage and other things of life.

The feelings can start to develop from their heart to you. So time and space is really need most especially when you are no longer in the university.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SeaTrade(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Deepocean:
One thing about this matter is that, for a lady you have affinity for to reciprocate same energy for serious things you have to have been together consistently for a reasonable period of time.

During this period, she must have been physiological reading your personality type, and if by chance she loves your kind of person, even if there is no connection to you from her side initially when you first met. By nature she will start to develop emotional feelings for you which will be evident in the ways she acts around you or in your presence which she may be unconscious of most of the times. Which will be evident to you as a man.

I worked briefly in one organization like that, when I got there there is this beautiful lady among the staff.

Natural I love the lady, and I didn't for once approach her. But when we started working together as staff she noticed some gentleman trait in me with some level of responsible person and a bit of alpha in my character. This was the magnet that attracted me to her. I noticed this and I pretended as if I didn't know.

There was a day she personally came to tell me that her mind wasn't in what she was doing on her desk when I was on an assignment in another office for just one hour, because our desks were placed side by side she couldn't hold the feelings she came to where I was working to stay with me that she was missing me already despite not opening my mouth once to confess any feelings or love for her.

To cut the story short, we briefly dated without me confessing any love, just simply playing phycology on her due to the fact that work place build the feeling, made her to see the trait of man he loves in me as a result of the abundant time we spent together which help in building the feeling from her side.

Point I am driving at is that any serious lady you meet just once may need time to know you for her to develop feelings for you and to know the personality you have, but if the time and the space is not there, getting this may be an herculean task.

With my experience with ladies, some of them do not necessarily have to love you at first sight before deciding to date you. If there's time and space to build the feelings from their side if you are the responsible type which can be deduced by the way you talk, you mindset, your view about life, marriage and other things of life.

The feelings can start to develop from their heart to you. So time and space is really need most especially when you are no longer in the university.
100%.
This is what I was talking about !
Proximity is what men lack in getting the kind of women they want, not anything else.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SenecaTheYonger: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
SeaTrade:
100%.
This is what I was talking about !
Proximity is what men lack in getting the kind of women they want, not anything else.

From your other thread about your almost cheating experience, it seems you managed to pull the kind of middle class girl you were wanting. Did you change environment?
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SeaTrade(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

From your other thread about your almost cheating experience, it seems you managed to pull the kind of middle class girl you were wanting. Did you change environment?
No I didn't, we met in my line of work.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by YoshihideSuga: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
begoniaa:

See this one. *yinmu* Awon advanced bachelors that women have used and dumped. They will now come online to be pouring their vitriol on innocent women.

Guy, you are just in your mid-30s and you say time is running out for you? Shuoooo. You no be man? You no be Nigerian man? grin How time go dey catch up to you naaa? That is impossican't!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 23, 2023
The only key to getting a quality woman is to be good looking
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ayinke93:

See!!!! I want to buy you a drink.

I’ve been reading the thread and having the time of my life. Funny lots. With Just a little more introspection, they won’t be making a joke of themselves on the internet. People that the kind of women they are describing won’t look at twice forming spec. Mostly unattractive, arrogant and delusional.

Nairaland men won’t kill me grin

cheesy this is funny. An unattractive girl calling other people unattractive. 90% of Nigerian women are unattractive. But you guys are Lucky, Nigerian men have no standards other than sex. On the average, an average Nigerian man is still better looking than 95% of y'all without padded bra and make-up. I'm sure if you upload your picture now, heaven will split. You're probably almost 30 sef. I'll say again you guys should be happy Nigerian men have no standards.

End

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / 15 Types Of Joystick In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.