Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21082 Views)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SeaTrade(m): 4:10am On Jul 07, 2022
yungz:

very valid point.
environment also influences the kind of women you meet Op.
There was a time i visited an advertising agency on the island, the calibre of women i saw at that firm made me wonder if they were truly nigerians. Their complexion were literally glowing, their accent were top notch, the “innit” standard lol, these are the kind of women that would spend their vacation outside the shores of nigeria.

it’s almost impossible to meet such persons in your line of business or your regular weekend outing, your environment is playing a critical role in meeting the kind of women you desire.

if you’re willing to go on a wife hunting spree, you can stroll around ozumba mbadiwe notably work days 4 -5 pm ish when they are signing off for the day, another good spot to surf is ikoyi. that thing which you seek you will surely findeth in multitude. Goodluck.
I dey stay upscale neighbourhood by my city's standard and I trade with FMCG multinationals and have a lot of access, hangout in great spots and can easily afford many things,so I don't understand how my "environment" is limiting me in anyway,according to you.
It's like you didn't understand what I meant.
Most of these women in these companies are old already(to see under 30 for here is almost impossible) and no longer in their prime.
What I meant was all these homely,clean 22-24yr olds from a good middle class home with great home training(cool headed) and clean view to life.
That's what is scarce.
Gym na another hook up spot and milf zone,commot your mind from there.
Its very hard to see a genuine young good girl for gym,na all these wild girls weh their eyes dey shine like torch full there ,before you go date undercover harlot. grin grin
Also,I'm not in lagos.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SeaTrade(m): 4:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
go to big man church if you wan shop for girls ,go to big men areas if you one shop for girls, go to gym if want working class lady, whatever you do ,do not settle for a broke bitch , highest you f*ck but relationship no no. ,this is 21st century
You're right,
Seem to be the best bet these days,
Ashawo don take over all the hangout spots for Nigeria, so meeting a lady in these places is now a terrible idea,
70% chance that you're talking to a runs girl.

19 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:37am On Jul 07, 2022
SeaTrade:
I dey stay upscale neighbourhood by my city's standard and I trade with FMCG multinationals and have a lot of access, hangout in great spots and can easily afford many things,so I don't understand how my "environment" is limiting me in anyway,according to you.
Most of these women in these companies are old already(to see under 30 for here is almost impossible) and no longer in their prime.
What I meant was all these homely,clean 22-24yr olds from a good middle class home with great home training(cool headed) and clean view to life.
That's what is scarce.
Its very hard to see a genuine young good girl for gym,na all these wild girls weh their eyes dey shine like torch full there ,before you go date undercover harlot. grin grin
Also,I'm not in lagos.

Then posh Churches is your best bet except that you're not in Lagos.

Find you a posh Church around you.

Maybe Varsities too because of the agre group you're looking for but be careful of these ones. They're still very young and hoeing.

However, might need to read your OP again. The're still 30+ posh and clean women. You never hear about Shiloh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SeaTrade(m): 4:49am On Jul 07, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Then posh Churches is your best bet except that you're not in Lagos.

Find you a posh Church around you.

Maybe Varsities too because of the agre group you're looking for but be careful of these ones. They're still very young and hoeing.

However, might need to read your OP again. The're still 30+ posh and clean women. You never hear about Shiloh?
I know they're clean ones ,have dated them but you will encounter problems with all that history,trust me.
Besides ,their body will soon start failing them and you won't like what you see in the near future.
Over experience and zero innocence isn't what I need,I want youthfulness.
Their only strong point is that they can be good team players but that's not what I want.

8 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by nokspos: 4:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Working class ladies won’t have time for you, you will end up flirting with the ones without jobs while in a relationship with the ones with job. Rich ladies money is not your money , it’s hers and hers alone.

Either working class , rich , poor, young , old, 30 plus etc . Love is the most important thing and you won’t find true love when you have all these conditions.

13 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Olumighty123(m): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2022
SeaTrade:
That's what is scarce.
Also,I'm not in lagos.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by CSTRR: 6:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Those New generation churches with posh famous pastors are the best bet for classy Ladies nowadays.

9 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Tickles001(m): 6:46am On Jul 07, 2022
bigpicture001:

I and my ex . We're below average.. and we worked hard to get to average.. immidaitely sh started getting attention of the above average... ND sh dumped. My sorry ass and moved up d ladder now I can't get an average laady cuz sh also want an above average guy.... I am stuck to go below average and groomer another one and hope to marry her before. Sh turned again and run away
That's women for you, they don't care about your sacrifices, and loses.
But I think you're making the same mistake again. Don't groom any lowlife girl hoping to marry her. She'll never like you again once you upgrade her to a higher level.

My advice. Don't upgrade any woman, instead upgrade yourself to get a better woman. That way, the power stays in your hands and they'll be no risk of second betrayal.
Most importantly always have options. It makes more attractive in the dating market.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Freelane33(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2022
SeaTrade:
Most of you will think it's money but that's not true.
Money will only attract gold diggers and trenches girls.
I'm 30 years old,technically single,very well to do,well travelled,educated and enlightened in pursuit of happiness.
Now I'm a trader(onye ahia) due to circumstances but I managed to do well at it.
But the challenge now is getting a suitable woman,one who will complement all of my qualities(youthful,smart,fun to be with and growth oriented ) but its turning into a nightmare.
You see to get a homely,middle class girl in this country,you have to roll in their circle because most times,you guys won't cross paths and they like to stick to their circle and you can't even see them.
They hardly go out,move in packs and to single them out and date them na wahala!
They're held up in private universities and will only date from there or in their workplace or work circle.
Now where does that leave you,a street neighbourhood hustler with all your money ?All you will get is a very wide variety of trenches,bleaching,airheaded gold diggers that I don't even go close to or talk to and a host of milfs(30+ with plenty history and baggage) to chose from.
Now the old ones might have money,education,eloquence,maybe class but youthfulness is gone!! angry No matter how you try to trivialise it,you'll always see the difference. You get to start tolerating rather than enjoying an innocent,youth filled relationship. Their money is now useless to you and no longer an attraction since you have yours and can afford their lifestyle without flinching,so you now start looking for extras that they can't give.
One party is over experienced and the other party is just getting used.I've done it and I don't want anymore of it.
milf na milf abeg.Nothing exciting about them.
You see guys that you're way better than catching all the softies and all that keeps coming your way is bones and I hate it.
I won't give up on my quest,I think I need to leave the shores of this country and go get what I want and convince them to come back home to be with me.
Nigeria is limiting when it comes to relationships .
Many of you that keep shouting money up and down,I look at you and just laugh,you are just ignorant,unless you don't have taste for quality,great women and just want to attract smellos to come spend your change with you.Asides that,your options will be really limited in the dating market.
Younglings,my advise to you is finish school,build a network with great people and everything will fall in place.
Don't rush life,everything will come in its time.
The last place you want to be in is rich without a solid network,its better not to have that money at all.
Because the success will take you away from your real friends who are still down the food chain because thought processes will now change and reality gets different(this isn't classism but pure fact) and then you cant mingle at the top as well cos you don't belong there.
You're now stuck in the middle and alone,that's the real definition of hell.
You will beg for trenches but then lifestyle has changed and you can no longer adapt.
It takes wisdom to escape this.Hell!
Be careful young ones.
Kudos cumrade
Check your inbox
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2022
nokspos:
Working class ladies won’t have time for you, you will end up flirting with the ones without jobs while in a relationship with the ones with job. Rich ladies money is not your money , it’s hers and hers alone.

Either working class , rich , poor, young , old, 30 plus etc . Love is the most important thing and you won’t find true love when you have all these conditions.

What conditions is too much? Is decency too much to ask for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nonexisting: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2022
I can relate with what you said about hanging in the limbo, not belonging to the upper class and definitely not belonging to the lower class. If you really want to meet untapped vegetables, you have to change strategy. Go for short term business courses abroad and I bet you, you'll meet some. I did a course like that once and I met some classy untapped Nigerian girls from good backgrounds who have been busy jostling from one course to another with full time jobs in Lagos and Portharcout so they hardly have time to fucck around. One downside is that you really need to be ready because most of them tend to lean towards feminism because they haven't really experienced what a man is.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by bigpicture001: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2022
Tickles001:

That's women for you, they don't care about your sacrifices, and loses.
But I think you're making the same mistake again. Don't groom any lowlife girl hoping to marry her. She'll never like you again once you upgrade her to a higher level.

My advice. Don't upgrade any woman, instead upgrade yourself to get a better woman. That way, the power stays in your hands and they'll be no risk of second betrayal.
Most importantly always have options. It makes more attractive in the dating market.

Thannks climbing above average is really very tough... And time is not on my side anymore.. am mid 30...

I am a 300k earner.. and hope to mk that leap by end of. Year to 500k monthly.... But there is still a problem...

I do non formal huzle.. dou legit, but non formal... Wen it's time for ur marriage , den u will see wahalaa... All average ladies with good age wouldn't marry u, if u huzle.. they prefer white collar guyz...

I am a graduate oi.. once taught in a politechnic but left for better huzle and pay... But these class of. Ladies are hell Bent on smooth looking guyz to match thier average income.....for example...I met a federal government teacher lady who is average for a lady..we flowed well, ND don't get me wrong I look very good..but we. Details will be laid on what u do..ND I told her..sh hesitated and stylishly pulled away ...

No b small wahala.. na the thing I dey face now b dat.. well, will get a car a small cheap to maintain car this year to help my cause... My ex has turned out the richest female in my community... It really pains me we huzles together.... Now one zenith smooth dresser guy has taken over her.....another is a non teaching staff lady at a university...we clicked good..but once a guy who is a. Pharmacist came calling sh stylishly slide out.....u see for the. First lady..I earn x2 of the zenith guy,but sh prefers him cuz he will help her fulfill the teenage girls fairy tale dream of me nice guy in suite husband..........for the other one..the title pharmacist blowed her mind........ honestly I want an average class lady..cuz can't keep any down

Only fools trust women!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SeaTrade(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
I can relate with what you said about hanging in the limbo, not belonging to the upper class and definitely not belonging to the lower class. If you really want to meet untapped vegetables, you have to change strategy. Go for short term business courses abroad and I bet you, you'll meet some. I did a course like that once and I met some classy untapped Nigerian girls from good backgrounds who have been busy jostling from one course to another with full time jobs in Lagos and Portharcout so they hardly have time to fucck around. One downside is that you really need to be ready because most of them tend to lean towards feminism because they haven't really experienced what a man is.
I will be away on business soon,will extend my stay to find what I'm looking for.
However,me and feminist no get business.
That is part of the reason I avoid the older ones,they're too opinionated for my liking.
I prefer younger,homely girls for a reason.They know what a home is suppose to look like and act accordingly,no be all these damaged goods weh go come dey do like person weh get mental breakdown for your house abeg!
My hand no dey.
Check out most of the girls you did course with weh dey form feminist and tell me if any Is below 30.

17 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by 0bamaMesssi(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Datboredberri:
Satan? Is this you?

Can the afford to? Most live below the poverty line... Fighting sapa every day... You think they can leave just to find better women? Lol... Dreamer
the way you keep on mentioning Satanist.
Will you like to stuff his c0ck in your mouth?
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nonexisting: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2022
SeaTrade:
I will be away on business soon,will extend my stay to find what I'm looking for.
However,me and feminist no get business.
That is part of the reason I avoid the older ones,they're too opinionated for my liking.
I prefer younger,homely girls for a reason.They know what a home is suppose to look like and act accordingly,no be all these damaged goods weh go come dey do like person weh get mental breakdown for your house abeg!
My hand no dey.
Check out most of the girls you did course with weh dey form feminist and tell me if any Is below 30.
The younger the better but run away from anything under 25 for your sanity sake. Yes, the ones I met would likely be in their late 20s and early 30s but they had less experience with men. Those girls were given jobs on a platter immediately after school with their rich parents' connections and since then, they jostled from course to course during their vacation periods. I talked at length with some of them and I can tell you that even at their ages, they were to a great extent untapped.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by 0bamaMesssi(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2022
Tickles001:
I can relate to this. More reason I usually pick my girls from campuses. That's where you get a better bale to sort from.
Nothing dey the streets again. Only hustling young girls that only understands survival, and oldies who's completely lost touch with anything feminine. The later are mostly interested in courtship kind of relationship and seriously harpooning for a good mate.
which campuses?
Abeg don't even go there

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Nonexisting:

Very apt!

When making friends too, OP should make friends with male folks (top/middle class) too because at some point there'll be a get together and they'll invite their female friends.

15 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by francisobiabo(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Totally out of context ...
Datboredberri:
Hm... I agree... But many men couldn't get decent women cause they aren't decent... They tend to go for their kind...
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Markshevy(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Most guys dropping points here and way forward here seem to be like minds and I am one of the persons who have such ideas in the head.what op annalized here is normally what it is and I don't want to settle for less,haba.Some times what you seek for may decline your approach and you keep wandering why the decline and what are they actually seeking for and they can't give you an answer.i think most of our ladies patronise mostly online relationship therapist and gulp alot of confusion into their head and at the end to think you are not their option and when you look deep you will find out that you are actually doing better than they thought.keep hope alive and we will surely get what you deserve.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Blaqroman0000: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Men, if a girl doesnt give you her virginity,her prime and her youth..
I dont see any reason you should give her your best years, attention, finance and emotional support..

Stop settling for used products
baba thank you

I love this

Am really learning alot from this thread

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Tickles001(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2022
bigpicture001:

Thannks climbing above average is really very tough... And time is not on my side anymore.. am mid 30...

I am a 300k earner.. and hope to mk that leap by end of. Year to 500k monthly.... But there is still a problem...

I do non formal huzle.. dou legit, but non formal... Wen it's time for ur marriage , den u will see wahalaa... All average ladies with good age wouldn't marry u, if u huzle.. they prefer white collar guyz...

I am a graduate oi.. once taught in a politechnic but left for better huzle and pay... But these class of. Ladies are hell Bent on smooth looking guyz to match thier average income.....for example...I met a federal government teacher lady who is average for a lady..we flowed well, ND don't get me wrong I look very good..but we. Details will be laid on what u do..ND I told her..sh hesitated and stylishly pulled away ...

No b small wahala.. na the thing I dey face now b dat.. well, will get a car a small cheap to maintain car this year to help my cause... My ex has turned out the richest female in my community... It really pains me we huzles together.... Now one zenith smooth dresser guy has taken over her.....another is a non teaching staff lady at a university...we clicked good..but once a guy who is a. Pharmacist came calling sh stylishly slide out.....u see for the. First lady..I earn x2 of the zenith guy,but sh prefers him cuz he will help her fulfill the teenage girls fairy tale dream of me nice guy in suite husband..........for the other one..the title pharmacist blowed her mind........ honestly I want an average class lady..cuz can't keep any down

Only fools trust women!
Oh. Now I understand. Every fine young girl wants a soft looking rich guy, handsome and with a prestigious occupation. Disney kind of love in real life. Don't just overdrive yourself trying to fit into what girls expect you to be. They don't understand our realities differ.

As things stand now. I think you need to widen your net, and try looking from a different part of the country. Maybe you live in a city full of extremely hypergamous and woke minded women.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2022
Markshevy:
Most guys dropping points here and way forward here seem to be like minds and I am one of the persons who have such ideas in the head.what op annalized here is normally what it is and I don't want to settle for less,haba.Some times what you seek for may decline your approach and you keep wandering why the decline and what are they actually seeking for and they can't give you an answer.i think most of our ladies patronise mostly online relationship therapist and gulp alot of confusion into their head and at the end to think you are not their option and when you look deep you will find out that you are actually doing better than they thought.keep hope alive and we will surely get what you deserve.

It's not about rejection. Trust me, there are guys ladies can't reject. It's total inaccessibility and unavailability that's the concern

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Tickles001(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2022
0bamaMesssi:
which campuses?
Abeg don't even go there

Yes. Campuses. That's where you see the good bad and ugly. Students, staffs and traders and gathering in one location.
I'm not saying they're saints there, but the large number gives you a lot of choices. People from different backgrounds with different upbringing.

You can't compare a girl who's parents told to go hustle after her waec when she was 17, and a girl who is still under the provision of her parents.

18 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Goodnigga: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Men, if a girl doesnt give you her virginity,her prime and her youth..
I dont see any reason you should give her your best years, attention, finance and emotional support..

Stop settling for used products
May God bless you sir. May your fountain of wisdom never run dry!!!

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Goodnigga: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2022
One fool will say old ladies are the best, they are humble, loyal , seen-it-all etc bla bla balderdash. Who became older, is it not the young girls that became older and humble when they become short of options. Never settle for an oldie, their humility is a circumstancial and conditional humility. Why should I settle down with a wasted, expired and over riped products? Better to find a younger girl with sense. With all thy might, find her and you will obtain favour from the Lord.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Goodnigga:
One fool will say old ladies are the best, they are humble, loyal , seen-it-all etc bla bla balderdash. Who became older, is it not the young girls that became older and humble when they become short of options. Never settle for an oldie, their humility is a circumstancial and conditional humility. Why should I settle down with a wasted, expired and over riped products? Better to find a younger girl with sense. With all thy might, find her and you will obtain favour from the Lord.
some mumus will even say virginity in women doesn't matter bcoz after breaking the hymen, the virginity is gone. That we re to marry good character instead, yen! Yen!! And I ask, no b woman wey get good character dey keep her virginity?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by bigpicture001: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2022
Tickles001:

Oh. Now I understand. Every fine young girl wants a soft looking rich guy, handsome and with a prestigious occupation. Disney kind of love in real life. Don't just overdrive yourself trying to fit into what girls expect you to be. They don't understand our realities differ.

As things stand now. I think you need to widen your net, and try looking from a different part of the country. Maybe you live in a city full of extremely hypergamous and woke minded women.

As I grew older and got close to marriage age... I den realize why marriages fail... Its 70% the ladies fault... They don't marry d men, they go after his class.. not the man.. hence behind the class of so many ppl comes evil.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2022
So wife follow hard to find too grin

But in all things make sure to marry a good woman that actually likes you not the one you will be begging for basic affection. That’s what I think is the secret to a happy marriage.

Also, don’t forget to look inward. Honestly assess what your deficiencies are and work on them. If it’s money, double your hustle. If it’s scopes, approach more women. Make friends with the kind of women you see yourself marrying. Not every time approaching each babe with relationship and marriage in mind.

And Even if your source of income isn’t white collar, there’s nothing stopping you from dressing nice always and looking and smelling good. Appearance goes a long way in getting you what you want.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2022
From my experience I don’t think good women to marry are scarce in this country. Especially for a stable young man between 25 - 35 years. Them choke.

The only reason I’m not married sef is that I empathize too much. If I had a sister I wouldn’t want her to marry someone who lived like I did until recently I.e drugs, hoes, partying etc. But to have seen good women to spend the rest of my life with, I’ve seen my fair share. I didn’t have the mind to put anyone through stress of trying to change me.

There are a lot of independent Nigerian ladies less than 30 years who are beautiful, sensible,humble and willing to stick to and build with a man that can get them to like him. Who will check you respectfully when you’re being stupid. Better traditional women.

17 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SeaTrade(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Hed0nist:
So wife follow hard to find too grin

But in all things make sure to marry a good woman that actually likes you not the one you will be begging for basic affection. That’s what I think is the secret to a happy marriage.

Also, don’t forget to look inward. Honestly assess what your deficiencies are and work on them. If it’s money, double your hustle. If it’s scopes, approach more women. Make friends with the kind of women you see yourself marrying. Not every time approaching each babe with relationship and marriage in mind.

And Even if your source of income isn’t white collar, there’s nothing stopping you from dressing nice always and looking and smelling good. Appearance goes a long way in getting you what you want.
True,
About appearance,I take it seriously.
Who are the women that'll easily notice your eligibility from your appearance?
Mostly independent ones whose got taste,and definitely their age go don high.
What I was talking about is young,homely middleclass dependents with a good head and reserved.
This ones aren't superficial, just be clean and smart and you're good to go.
But the question is,how do you now see them? undecided
They come out either with their boyfriends,large group of friends or family.
If you no dey that circle, you no go fit access them.
Na wetin I dey talk be that.
I know you can get them from school,but as a man coming from outside ,to identify which is which go hard,before you go carry one wild undercover trapqueen angry
We always look sharp out here,always!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by topsquino(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2022
SeaTrade:
Most of you will think it's money but that's not true.
Money will only attract gold diggers and trenches girls.
I'm 30 years old,technically single,very well to do,well travelled,educated and enlightened in pursuit of happiness.
Now I'm a trader(onye ahia) due to circumstances but I managed to do well at it.
But the challenge now is getting a suitable woman,one who will complement all of my qualities(youthful,smart,fun to be with and growth oriented ) but its turning into a nightmare.
You see to get a homely,middle class girl in this country,you have to roll in their circle because most times,you guys won't cross paths and they like to stick to their circle and you can't even see them.
They hardly go out,move in packs and to single them out and date them na wahala!
They're held up in private universities and will only date from there or in their workplace or work circle.
Now where does that leave you,a street neighbourhood hustler with all your money ?All you will get is a very wide variety of trenches,bleaching,airheaded gold diggers that I don't even go close to or talk to and a host of milfs(30+ with plenty history and baggage) to chose from.
Now the old ones might have money,education,eloquence,maybe class but youthfulness is gone!! angry No matter how you try to trivialise it,you'll always see the difference. You get to start tolerating rather than enjoying an innocent,youth filled relationship. Their money is now useless to you and no longer an attraction since you have yours and can afford their lifestyle without flinching,so you now start looking for extras that they can't give.
One party is over experienced and the other party is just getting used.I've done it and I don't want anymore of it.
milf na milf abeg.Nothing exciting about them.
You see guys that you're way better than catching all the softies and all that keeps coming your way is bones and I hate it.
I won't give up on my quest,I think I need to leave the shores of this country and go get what I want and convince them to come back home to be with me.
Nigeria is limiting when it comes to relationships .
Many of you that keep shouting money up and down,I look at you and just laugh,you are just ignorant,unless you don't have taste for quality,great women and just want to attract smellos to come spend your change with you.Asides that,your options will be really limited in the dating market.
Younglings,my advise to you is finish school,build a network with great people and everything will fall in place.
Don't rush life,everything will come in its time.
The last place you want to be in is rich without a solid network,its better not to have that money at all.
Because the success will take you away from your real friends who are still down the food chain because thought processes will now change and reality gets different(this isn't classism but pure fact) and then you cant mingle at the top as well cos you don't belong there.
You're now stuck in the middle and alone,that's the real definition of hell.
You will beg for trenches but then lifestyle has changed and you can no longer adapt.
It takes wisdom to escape this.Hell!
Be careful young ones.

I've read all the comments on this issue.

Many guys who know their value and worth want these types of women.

I'm glad you guys know your worth wink wink

And that's why I've taken the time out of no time to post this (it's more than 2 years since I posted).

So back to the topic cheesy

Three years ago, my friends and I were in the same conundrum.

All of them are freelancers. Some are graphic designers, while others are developers, programmers, writers, etc.

The common denominator among all of us is that we are above 30 and earning six figures (more than $3000) monthly.

But the main challenge was finding these types of women you described.

My friends leveraged dating apps and social media, yet their effort was futile.

These girls are not attracted to your money (Of course, they want their boyfriends/spouse to have deep pockets).

They are attracted to guys that are tall, popular, looking good with great physique, smelling nice, working in great companies, highly linked to wealthy/rich families etc.

In sum, they want to date a guy that they will use to shame their girlfriends. Lol.

Some of my friends ticked these boxes, but you will be surprised that these girls are not ready to give them a chance because they are freelancers and not doctors, bankers, or individuals working in CBN or multinational companies.

So, what did they do to get what they want?

Seatrade, this is the solution you need.

They proceeded to private universities for their master's degree.

This might sound crazy. But this is the price to pay for you want. But it is still cheaper compared to travelling abroad or changing your areas

Funny enough, all of them don't need the degree.

But they did it. This strategy gave them accessibility and opportunities to meet many of these young, clean women from good homes.

However, some of my friends did not find success with this strategy after wasting about 1.5 million and 1.5 years in the university studying a course they don't need

What did they do wrong?

1. Looking for girls that they like
2. Not participating in social events
3. Putting their eggs in one basket. Some focused on one girl, and they got their heartbroken
4. Revealing too much about themselves. Don't tell them you are a trader or a hustler at the beginning. Let me not teach you bad things. You know what to do. grin

If you go with this strategy, make sure you attend church/mosque programs. Join as many groups as you can.

Try to create time and mingle with girls.

The more you mingle with girls, the more you know their friends and have a better chance.

Get a great perfume. Not all those cheap ones. Get something above 40k. Look good.

Talk less so that they won't see through you.

Most importantly, look for the ones that like you. Those are the ones that will spend on you and be willing to marry you.
Most of them are from good backgrounds, so don't be too picky, lest you get a great dose of heartbreak.

I wish you guys the best oooo

What you guys are looking for is GOLD.

And if you want to find GOLD in the mines, you need to sharpen your tools and go to where you are likely to find the GOLD. If you are in Lagos and the gold is in Ibadan, you need to leave your comfort zone and do what you have to do.

You also need to get your personal protective equipment and a lot of shock absorber to protect you from any form of heartbreak hazards grin. These girls you are looking for are hypergamous and very brutal. But if you they love you ehn, the feeling is BLISS. Most importantly, you need LUCK to achieve your goalgrin grin grin.

I wish you luck my friends......

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2022
SeaTrade:
True,
About appearance,I take it seriously.
Who are the women that'll easily notice your eligibility from your appearance?
Mostly independent ones whose got taste,and definitely their age go don high.
What I was talking about is young,homely middleclass dependents with a good head and reserved.
This ones aren't superficial, just be clean and smart and you're good to go.
But the question is,how do you now see them? undecided
They come out either with their boyfriends,large group of friends or family.
If you no dey that circle, you no go fit access them.
Na wetin I dey talk be that.
I know you can get them from school,but as a man coming from outside ,to identify which is which go hard,before you go carry one wild undercover trenches trapqueen angry
We always look sharp out here,always!

You’re looking for a specific niche. That still isn’t a problem. I think you should approach anyone that suits your fancy. If you find out say na trap queen after some interaction you dump am aside and move ahead. Moreover you know what you’re looking for.

As a man, the onus is on you to make the first move. And as Nwannenni wey you be, your eye don tear so I don’t think any woman can scam you. Na to de approach and sieve de go.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? / My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.