Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " (8447 Views)

Throw Back Pix Of Gej's House, When He Had No Shoes / GEJ Seeks Two-year Tenure Elongation Ostensibly To Create New Constitution, / Reuben Abati On Tenure Elongation (before Before) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Gbawe: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
POTUT:

When I heard this, I promptly diagreed with the notions it was projecting.

The ONLY thing ABSOLUTELY wrong with this Bill is that it is NOT the solution to the problems raised by Mr. President!

I am shocked that the calibre of Reuben Abati is strong enough to twist his own conscience into making this announcement so early in his appointment.

You are totally correct. This bill will even worsen things in every aspect for Nigeria. The timing is so insensitive that I cannot believe GEJ can do this . When Nigerians begin to die because some opportunist claim to be agitating against "dictatorship" I hope Nigerians will have enough commonsense to tell GEJ , with one voice, to step down because of how he directly heated up the polity needlessly for entirely selfish reasons.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
You voted for him so stop complaining. I saw it coming. i dey laugh!
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Bensonite: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2011
Gbawe:

When Saharareporters hinted that Jonathan would employ Abati they were abused by the apologists of GEJ. Lo and behold, it came to pass . When they stated that Jonathan would seek tenure elongation the shameless fans of GEJ wasted no time in pouring invectives on the news agency. Now it is formal.

Saharareporters are now stating that they have uncovered that the single 7 year tenure is a way for GEJ to benefit from this without facing another election after having pledged only to do one term . As usual "Mr. Fix it" (Tony Anenih) is involved in this nefarious plot. Who wants to bet against Saharareporters? Their accuracy means that it may even be our First Lady who is their Aso Rock mole. For all those saying GEJ will not benefit from this tenure elongation , I call only ask you not to run your lives as naively as you view political events given how you can miss all that Nigerian political history should have made crystal clear to you. Of all the pressing issue at hand this one that will "not benefit" GEJ is the most important for him to deal with right now abi? I hail una Einstein thinking. Even the article below picks up on this: Nigeria will be broke and renamed Naijanistan or Niraq by the time GEJ and his callous co-traveller are done with selfish measures that can only heat up the polity further, cause more deep rancour and lead to more senseless blood-letting .

http:///news-page/jonathans-single-term-proposal-scam

Gbawe,
You are absolutely right.I have been regretting my denial of some of this events when they were first exposed by sahara reporters. I regret everything GEJ now.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2011
GEJ is a let down and abati is a disgrace.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by mbulela: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2011
Gbawe, that article you just posted made me laff.
the same way i was laffing when folks said Madueke will not be returned as minister

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=700706.msg8616318#msg8616318
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Gbawe: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
gist4real:

GEJ is a let down and abati is a disgrace.

I agree Abati is a disgrace but GEJ is no let down to me because I never had faith in him. All I wrote about him , before the elections, are still here for Nairalanders to read.  Below, for example,  is what I stated , In February, about the likes of Otedola sponsoring GEJ. Have I not been proven correct with GEJ's post-election directive that the home of grand scale corruption (NNPC) should "turn around" our refineries within 24 months instead of badly needed transparent privatization. Who benefits from the directive if not folks like Otedola? Abeg , let Nigerians enjoy their "fresh air" jare .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-605521.0.html

Sadly , you mistake Nigeria for a sane model of nationhood. The capitalist private sector in Nigeria is dangerous because , aside from it being owned heavily by current and past politicians , their interests often runs contrary to that of the rest of Nigeria. The richest and most powerful private sector players always fund PDP Presidents so as to gain leverage with which to then act as powerful lobby groups constantly frustrating the radical policies that can transform Nigeria. Who does not know that Femi Otedola is a diesel baron? What would happen to his empire if Nigerians suddenly stopped buying diesel for their generators? I would think it is obvious that Otedola is very happy with the current status quo. I cannot see him willingly embracing any change to the status quo.

Many of us forget that the wealthiest politicians are also heavily involved int the private sector  directly and indirectly. They are often hidden partners to the likes of Otedola, Dangote et al. These compromised politicians can therefore not be as impartial as they should be and this is why change is frustratingly slow in Nigeria. It is therefore madness for anyone to think Otedola would pump money into Jonathan's campaign unless he is sure his business interests are safe. He will , for example , know that , despite the noise, it is pseudo-privatisation of the power sector (which will not harm Otedola and his ilk) that Nigeria will get. Otedola and co now queue behind Jonathan because they feel assured of a PDP win and the continuation of "business as usual".
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Gbawe: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
mbulela:

the same way i was laffing when folks said Madueke will not be returned as minister

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=700706.msg8616318#msg8616318

My brother me sef dey join you laff . Wetin man for do? Cry ?
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by walata44(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
Talk about misplaced priority, Jonny is without a rival. For all the enormous problem facing the nation, the most important bill that this clueless man will send or has already being sent is tenure elongation. Nigeria I hail thee.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by kshow1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2011
It is not his fault, i blame those who voted for the clueless man.
PLEASE IS TENURE ELONGATION THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM IN THE LAND
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by otokx(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2011
Vice Chancellors in Nigerian Federal universities serve for just one term of 5 years and go; truth be told - he that is a bad and inept leader is a bad and inept leader be it 1 year or 1000 years.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by luluosas(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
Below are my responses I posted on jonathan's facebook page, when he put this tenure elongation on his page today.
Reuben Abati, shame on you and your Jonathan. You people think you always deceive Nigerians every time. When Vanguard sort your opinion over this matter last weekend, you called it speculations. Now, your speculations is reality. God will punish you people.
Until Jonathan and his PDP cult is kicked out of Nigeria, we will remain where we are. Ungrateful people.
I am voting Jonathan not PDP people, come and see the outcome of your stupidity and foolishness.
The Christian community that promoted this cultist Jonathan, God will punish you people with emerolds in your private parts.
Jonathan and his co-tavellers on this ignoble project will suufer the fate of the defenceless citizens being slaugthered by Boko Haram in the North.

This is the one I posted on Sahara Reporters page on this same tenure elongation today.
Every meetings organised by Jonathan for tenure elongation will scatter in Jesus name. Amen. I pitied those foolish and stupid Christians, who were deceived to vote for Jonathan because, he uses Christianity to cover face. Jonathan has never been a Christian and will never be. He is a deceiver, occultist, pretender, failure and the like. In October 2010, Jonathan told our Daddy G.O at the Redemption Camp that, he is taking his emergence as the president of Nigeria like the story of David. Pastor Adeboye was excited and even promised to lead a mass protests, should Jega and his INEC rigged the elections. I was surprised that, after Jega announced magic numbers for Jonathan from the South, our Daddy G.O never queried the results at all. I am sure he was comforted that, afterall, Jonathan is a Christian. Now, it is very obvious that, the South were blind folded by the evil PDP, to bring in Jonathan, a cult member as a Christian. To your tents oh Nigeria. Tony Anenih, you joined Lucky Igbinedion to destroy Edo State for 8 years. You were instrumental to the rigging of 2011 elections that brought this clueless man in as President. Now, you are at the fore fronts to elongate Jonathan's time in office. I want to promise you that, the way you destroyed Edo State, so God will destroy you very soon.

This one was posted on my G+ page after posting the news there.
Goodluck Jonathan is now a deceiver President. Thank God I never wasted my vote on him.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Eziachi: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
This is the only one reason I love Nigeria, her daily provision of some jokes and laughter’s at all time without let up.

You people nicknamed Yar Adua Baba Go Slow, you have now got yourselves BABA-HOLD-UP with clueless Jonathan.
So what his godfather OBJ tried and failed is what he had decided to baptised with another name and forced through the back door. So in full basket of Fresh Air, he thinks that is number problem in the clueless Nigerians that voted him scale of preference?
Can you imagine this law applying to Ohakim in Imo for example? What he would have done, knowing there is no re-election at all?
A Texas man said that “Aren’t Seen Nothing Yet.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Eziachi: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
fuke:

I knew for long and I said it.

Nothing good will come from this man

He is wasting precious time on nothingness.

Next step. The lawmakers will beg him to be the
first beneficiary of this elongation and he will accept
in the interest of Nigerians.

Doom.
Please don't kill me with laughter with your bolded. grin
Not only the lawbreakers will beg him soon, but your food is ready royal fathers will be falling over themselves begging him as they once begged Abacha.
Funny in Nigeria, nobody ever likes any position himself, they always claimed to had been begged and they never tend to say no thanks either. grin grin
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by isleman(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
Fellow Nigerians, please read in-between the lines. He bribed the National Assembly by granting them longer renewable tenure so that they can approve his own tenure elongation.

He promised one term, we have given it to him. he should impress us or just go away.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^^ Well, technically, since, even after 12 years of NOTHING from him, and knowing that one of those years was served in PRESIDENTIAL CAPACITY, I see no reason . . . well, he probably sees no reason why you would now deny him this.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by tlops(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2011
isleman:

Fellow Nigerians, please read in-between the lines. He bribed the National Assembly by granting them longer renewable tenure so that they can approve his own tenure elongation.

He promised one term, we have given it to him. he should impress us or just go away.

Are you not depressed impressed now?
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by http(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2011
Jona bobo !

Jonathan !

GEJ ! How many times and ears you get, pls learn from your past do and die brothers regarding tenure elongation, one of them forget to ask for life elongation,

A word is enough for a wise if not covered with fishnet hat.

I laugh in Ezetu huhuhuhu!!!!
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by md4real(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2011
luck over stretched, now let see if it has limits
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by ideylaff: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2011

Madueke is GEJ's,  lipsrsealed Hold that wan and keep it 2 your chest

Even b4 Minster sef,

GEJ has 2 more GF's in that cabinet,

In 9ja only a few married women have resistance to Pawa like that of The Presidency

Nowadays its a show of power to have an affair with a married woman in Political Circles,

U can even hear them boasing, na my babe be dat,,,,na me dey dia ooooo

Can u imagine,
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Gbawe: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
All hail [s]the master of deceit and callous opportunism[/s] "fresh air" .

http://saharareporters.com/article/goodluck-jonathan%E2%80%99s-tenure-elongation-gambit

Goodluck Jonathan’s Tenure Elongation Gambit
Posted: July 21, 2011 - 13:03
By Is’haq Modibbo Kawu

It was NATIONAL MIRROR newspaper of Tuesday, July 12, 2011, which first reported that the presidency had “concluded plans to send a bill to the National Assembly for a single term of seven years for governors and presidents. It had “reasoned that political violence was always caused by the resolve of incumbent governors and presidents to run for a second tenure of office”. By Monday, July 18th, a slight amendment to the NATIONAL MIRROR story emerged in DAILY SUN and NIGERIAN TRIBUNE; the tenure shortened by a year, to six, but the nut and bolt remained constant: Goodluck Jonathan is working on a tenure elongation agenda!

Soon after he was “freed and faired” into power in April, Jonathan was hosted to a dinner by the mandarins of the private sector, during which he lamented that a four-year tenure was too short to make a meaningful impact in governance. Not long after, Chief Emeka Anyaoku was reported to have canvassed for a tenure elongation for Goodluck Jonathan. If people thought what we confronted were examples of a Freudian slip, from those two sources, then the “concluded plans” to send a tenure elongation bill to the National Assembly, shows that there is an elaborate agenda in the works, to manipulate Nigeria’s democratic space for the umpteenth time, and the cast of characters has a permanence which should worry all patriots.

The emergence of Goodluck Jonathan as PDP candidate and eventual winner of the April polls bitterly divided the country, in a manner reminiscent of the June 12, 1993 debacle. In an effort to soothe frayed nerves, Jonathan promised to do a single term ending by 2015. By seeking a constitutional amendment, Jonathan is attempting to be clever by a half: if his amendment is for a 7-year term, he would have been in power effectively for eight years anyway; and even a single 6-year term would make meaningless his promise to leave in 2015; perhaps lurking behind the original promise had been the tenure emendation plot in the first place.

In the past few weeks, there have been all manners of conspiracy theories, which are beginning to make sense now. The main thread in those ‘theories’ was that the Jonathan presidency had been desperate to ensure that its minion was Speaker of the House of Representatives, because of the tenure elongation agenda. David Mark as the Senate President can always be trusted, given his antecedents as a gung-ho activist for Obasanjo’s Third Term agenda a few years ago, to support Jonathan’s tenure elongation project. What needed to be in place, was a Speaker that would play ball. Dimeji Bankole was not for the plan, by supporting Tambuwal’s emergence as Speaker. To punish his temerity, the old Obasanjo method of politics by hostage-taking was then deployed: check the accounts of the National Assembly and bring the young man to court!

An elaborate quid pro quo is also embedded in the tenure elongation project; there is the plan to create states which might favour David Mark who wants a state for the Idoma and his Deputy, Ekweremadu, who would like to be seen as having won an extra state for the Igbo people. So from all political angles, we face a determined onslaught by individuals with every reason to push their personal agendas down our throats: Jonathan wants to be president for the next six years (God forbid such an eventuality!), while the two leading Senators need states! So it is head they win; tail, Nigeria loses! A new front of struggle has now opened for the Nigerian people. We must mobilize to ensure that the proposed emendation of the constitution is dead on arrival, because it is not in the interest of the Nigerian people. Goodluck Jonathan was elected for a four-year term and he should not be allowed to get extra years through the back door of a contrived constitutional amendment. If it becomes an imperative, then he should not benefit from it; simple! Amending our constitution to serve personal whims should never be allowed to fly.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by okadaman2: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2011
Bensonite:

Gbawe,
You are absolutely right.I have been regretting my denial of some of this events when they were first exposed by sahara reporters. I regret everything GEJ now.

Reading from the sidelines  I remember a few of your arguments for a Jonathan presidency with people like, Beaf,  na_so, papabrowne and other government a/ss/lickers. good you are seeing politicians for what they are.

I have no pity for you though.

Funkymallam:

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/july/27/national-27-07-2011-01.html How do we read on nairaland or is it the fallen standard of our educational system or just ignorant. My country,

So? I read the link, explain why we should give a clueless man 2 extra years, a man that is scared of changing the status quo?

A man that cannot confront deep foundational issues, explain why that man is deserving of even two extra days.

You must be FOOOOLISH to even entertain this nonsense!
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Gbawe: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2011
okada_man:

A man that cannot confront deep foundational issues, explain why that man is deserving of even two extra days.

You must be FOOOOLISH to even entertain this nonsense!

Sadly it is the "original sufferheads" (ordinary Nigerians) who will pay for how Jonathan is simply here to lead on behalf of the many AGIPs and ruinous hands who "endorsed" him staunchly  . We stated it non-stop back then that no progress can be made with GEJ when he is the poster child and 'annointed son'  of those who have ruined Nigeria , with rapacious and deleterious practices, from one Government to the next.

Everything is crumbling around us and GEJ is callously only concerned with tenure elongation. I see more terrorism as a consequence of this ill thought-out and crassly insensitive action. They are still fighting GEJ for reneging on zoning and he wants to cause more problem by gaining more time through sheer deceit and dishonest manipulation of the utterance "I will only serve one term" . GEJ now want to use mago-mago to move the goalpost and turn the "one term" everyone assumed is 4 years into 7 years !!!

I can see why Atiku, IBB, Ciroma et al  were literally foaming at the mouth when accusing GEJ of treachery and "ungentlemanly conduct" . They are probably being truthful. All I beg of these folks , in their callous quest to corner the wealth of Nigeria for themselves, is that they begin to target each other rather than executing innocent Nigerians to include those who did not vote GEJ or the PDP.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Toks2008(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2011
I wonder how Nigerians can allow sentiments and bias overcloud their sense of judgement.

As for me, nothing can be better than this bill if passed into law and i don't have the time to elucidiate on various reasons but i strongly believe it is a right step in the right direction.

One more bill they need to pass is removal of immunity for serving Presidents, Governors,
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
Well whoever managed this project has failed already or is already failing. Facebook is the last place the president should first hint that he wants to send a bill this sensitive to the National Assembly.
GEJ has disappointed me so bad, I did not vote for him, never campaigned for him but after he won a part of me wanted to give him a chance, alas that is gone too.

That said aside from the fact that this is set up to be hijacked by the ruling class now here is what the silly media and publicity adviser would have done call a press conference, then tell Nigerians the truth  grin grin grin at least he would but plenty of sympathy that way. If you say that re election has brought rancour show and tell us how, maybe put a political spin to it, paint a  doom and gloom picture of what elections have been and why this is the best course with very vivid examples.

But I said it in what seems like a million years ago GEJ had mortgaged Nigeria, there would be kerosene in two weeks since the upteenweeks ago SMH if in doubt I say again, Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

I hope ACN and CPC have started attempts to wrestle power from these goons.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Gbawe: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2011
Toks2008:

I wonder how Nigerians can allow sentiments and bias overcloud their sense of judgement.

As for me, nothing can be better than this bill if passed into law and i don't have the time to elucidiate on various reasons but i strongly believe it is a right step in the right direction.

One more bill they need to pass is removal of immunity for serving Presidents, Governors,

Is that you Mr. President?
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by MAYOWAAK: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
I look forward to a day when we (Nigerians) stop falling for all the distractions to good governance. First post election violence, Boko Haram, Presidential jet grounded, constitution of cabinet and their wages, minimum wage wahala, illegal fund collections, islamic banking and islamization of Nigeria,response or non-response to flooding, anti boko haram group, rivers state governor buying an expensive aircraft,executive and legislative public office tenure elongation. These things seem deliberately instituted by government to prevent us from focusing on the barest basic needs of good governance. we need to categorically put government on point to focus on the more immediate needs of the economy. If it is massive agricultural production and storage devices to ensure food security, collective public private partnership towards housing utilizing good share of manual labour which will immediately have slight impact on some level of unemployment, short and long term revamping of the energy sector which will definitely drive the economy, re-awakening of good moral conduct by schools and community programs which may and may not involve community and traditional leaders. We can then move to or simultaneously work on developing more effective transport though I fear too many sticks in the fire will not burn well or in a controlled manner.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by BIGERBOY1: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2011
Gbawe:

Is that you Mr. President?

hahahahahaa!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahaahah grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahaah grin grin grin
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by Gbawe: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
BIGER BOY:

hahahahahaa!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahaahah grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahaah grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin Well, he is on facebook so what is to say he is not here on Nairaland ?
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by infofta(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2011
Don't you think we are done with PDP (People Deceive People) and the godfathers?
We need a president from opposition Party to fight corruption. Once this done our problem is solved. Nothing good will come out of this bill.
If you rule well, you will be voted again period.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by VoodooDoll(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2011
Can the tenure "amendment" supporters please let us know:

- how many jobs were created since GEJ was sworn in as a) acting president and b) elected;
- what is GEJ's record on creating infrastructure;
- adjusting the rise in the oil price, please tell us our economy's growth rate;
- what is GEJ's record on unemployment;
- what is GEJ's record on fighting corruption;
- what has GEJ done to safeguard security of life, property and rights;
- what international treaties has GEJ signed, enforced, repealed, chased or reverted; and
- what is GEJ's record on economic development.

We have little information on any of the above, but instead his silly @ss mouthpiece has the guts to spew this "tenure adjustment" rubbish at us.

I repeat, may the good lord multiply by 10 GEJ and his accomplishes plans for Nigeria on their descendants. After all they claim they only wish well for Nigeria. If that is true then their children will be "blessed" beyond imagination.
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by lukkie(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2011
The guy is just intent on setting the country on fire. Don't we have enough problems to deal with already? Security, power, health, education, boko haram, and all he can think of is a greedy desire to elongate his tenure. He's just a fr-i-g-ging disappointment. We warned people not to vote for this dull fisherman, but una no gree. She u see our life now? "We voted Jonathan, not PDP" Is Jonathan not even worse than PDP now?
Re: Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
Where are the GEJ proponent

Beaf, Papabrownie, Wesley80, JohnPaul2k8, agaba, Odunnu etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised / The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation / Peoples Democratic Movement Adopts Ize-iyamu As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.