Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate (42960 Views)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Emeritusbaba05: 11:16am On Apr 28
Opulent903:
Have been having an awful day in Force C.I.D Alagbon today not until I met one Inspector Ronke in the process of this police character certificate, God will bless that woman, something that have passed through enough stress on, I got it before I left the place. The kind suffering wey I passed through ehn after some mobile keep directing me unnecessarily and even making it seems so hard to get but Glory be to God at the end. In case anybody need her number you can reach out to me. Thanks

Hi, I would like to know the process involved to obtain the police character certificate
Did you register first on the POSSAP website or a walk-in-process?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Manlikethomas: 9:22am On May 07
Hello house, does this mean I can go for biometric capturing? I've not received any message from them though

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by folla: 1:26pm On May 07
Hi Nixymax

You may get in touch with the POSSAP Support Team using their whatsApp: +234 903 444 5959.

The Support Team is very helpful and responsive.

Cheers.

nixymax:
Good Morning, Please I need help on what to do,

I have been struggling to create an account for over 3 weeks now. I no longer have access to my registered email address on BVN and NIN and I am in diaspora. I have contacted my bank several times to update my email address on my BVN but my bank was not able to resolve the issue.

I tried creating an accout with my NIN but I got an error message that my NIN was not found. My phone number on both BVN and NIN are valid but I still did not receive th OTP code because the SMS seems to be my last hope.

Kindly advise please.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by robify01: 10:07am On May 09
Powerfulcato:

Were you able to get it same day after the biometric or how does it work please?

I got it immediately.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by kumbhuru: 7:12pm On May 09
folla:
Hi Nixymax

You may get in touch with the POSSAP Support Team using their whatsApp: +234 903 444 5959.

The Support Team is very helpful and responsive.

Cheers.

Scam
@justwise
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by kumbhuru: 7:13pm On May 09
How much is the current price
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by brooksnig: 2:22am On May 10
Hello my police character certificate was done on the 29th of February is it still valid by this time in May or do they count the last day of February as one month already
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by robify01: 10:12am On May 10
brooksnig:
Hello my police character certificate was done on the 29th of February is it still valid by this time in May or do they count the last day of February as one month already

Valid for only 3 months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS / Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.