Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate (41319 Views)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by damsberrydammy74(f): 4:40pm On May 14, 2023
Please can an expired police report be used to enter UK though visa has been given before expiry
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Jade3: 6:39pm On May 22, 2023
Hello everyone,
Please help me out as I’m confused,
I have been trying to Register on the possap site for my police clearance certificate and it isn’t going through, I was told that I’m having issues with my NIN, how true can this be?

Because I’ve used this NIN for practically everything and I haven’t experienced any issue before. I’ve changed my browser and all that still saying “something went wrong” or “NIN not found”
Kindly advice please
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by hunee: 11:03pm On May 22, 2023
Jade3:
Hello everyone,
I have been trying to Register on the possap site for my police clearance certificate and it isn’t going through, I was told that I’m having issues with my NIN, how true can this be?

Because I’ve used this NIN for practically everything and I haven’t experienced any issue before. I’ve changed my browser and all that still saying “something went wrong” or “NIN not found”
Kindly advice please

https://checkmypeople.com/national-id/
Search my nin, enter email add and munch it OR tell if all your informations came out in full or you noticed something like this all thru. ****************************
Check back for further advise.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Eaugusta(f): 11:24pm On May 25, 2023
Hello everyone, please I heard that the manual police clearance certificate has been discontinued, if this is true please how can I go about the online process?
What is the cost?
How long does it take to be ready?
Where is their capturing centre in Delta?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Gbaayang: 2:27pm On May 28, 2023
I am Delta, would like to know how do I get?
Should I go to Lagos or can it be processed right here in my state.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by mustyy: 12:42pm On May 29, 2023
Me too, i want to know how i can from my state police character clearance certificate
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by CLASSMAN: 3:47pm On May 29, 2023
did mine last week at alagbon, will advice u do the online registration and payment before going and after like 2hrs u will get a code to go for capturing, you don't need to bribe any body with this development
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Laishat29: 10:35am On May 30, 2023
Hi, did you receive this by email? I applied from France so quite frankly there is literally no info on how to do it from diaspora.

If anyone has done this successfully, please shed light on your process. Thanks all!

CLASSMAN:
did mine last week at alagbon, will advice u do the online registration and payment before going and after like 2hrs u will get a code to go for capturing, you don't need to bribe any body with this development
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Oluwadunsindebo: 2:04am On Jun 01, 2023
[/quote]
CLASSMAN:
kelmicheal:

Are you using it outside the country or within?

Please, does the new electronic police clearance certificate have photo on it? And does it has types?
Like Type A, Type E etc?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Highlyfavoured3: 4:15am On Jun 06, 2023
smiley
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by ability19: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Olaiyatunnex:
Do you know that there is an update on police clearance certificate in Nigeria that involves paying 30k online before you proceed for capturing at Alagbon? This thread is to give information and share experiences on the process.

What if you are not in the country again what can I do

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Aisosa123: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Please after capturing of fingerprints, what next? I was told to go, that I will get a message and that's what I will print.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Coolcube: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2023
I am applying from the Diaspora and already made the payment online. Would I still be requested to do biometric?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by OSCARNEEN: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2023
Do anyone have info for those applying from abroad. Thank you
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by OSCARNEEN: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Do you have any updates regarding online police certificate? Thank you.

Coolcube:
I am applying from the Diaspora and already made the payment online. Would I still be requested to do biometric?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2023
Gbaayang:
I am Delta, would like to know how do I get?
Should I go to Lagos or can it be processed right here in my state.

No need of going to Lagos. Just register online and go to their headquarters for capturing
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2023
OSCARNEEN:
Do you have any updates regarding online police certificate? Thank you.

Go online to register. It's working very fine
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2023
Oluwadunsindebo:

Are you using it outside the country or within?

Please, does the new electronic police clearance certificate have photo on it? And does it has types?
Like Type A, Type E etc?

Yes there is a photo is on it. There are no types. You are given a unique reference code

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2023
Jade3:
Hello everyone,

Kindly advice please

Why don't you use your BVN?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by giggspro(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2023
Please someone should gimme link to register online
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Headward: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2023
giggspro:
Please someone should gimme link to register online

https://possap.gov.ng/p/login

3 Likes

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Lainzo9710(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Headward:

Please, I would like to know, does it mean that after 3 months of being issued the PCC and it expires you would need to go pay another N30k/N40k if you need another one again?

https://possap.gov.ng/p/login
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Lebesgue23: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please this code, how did you get it? Wads it sent to you via email or SMS?

CLASSMAN:
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by CLASSMAN: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lebesgue23:
Please this code, how did you get it? Wads it sent to you via email or SMS?

SMS
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by LetsMakeMoney(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
CLASSMAN:

Please how much is it now?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
LetsMakeMoney:

Please how much is it now?

It's 30k. You pay online and register your details. Then you go to the Police Headquarters in your city for capturing
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by hunee: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
With your 15k
Opurumiri:

It's 30k. You pay online and register your details. Then you go to the Police Headquarters in your city for capturing
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
hunee:
With your 15k

That 15k is illegal. You can bypass them. Just go directly to do capturing. Don't use any middle man
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by hunee: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Bros. As i be so, me sef pay ham. All the men that were forming hard that day paid it.
Opurumiri:

That 15k is illegal. You can bypass them. Just go directly to do capturing. Don't use any middle man
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Lebesgue23: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thanks. Mine is still showing pending on the possap portal. Seems like mine is taking longer than yours.

CLASSMAN:

SMS
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Ellarandle42: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Please is anyone else having issues getting their police clearance certificate. I have been on this since last week and worst part, I used someone and it’s been cock and bull since. It has been approved but they haven’t sent the mail yet
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by hunee: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
You see that pending ehn. they want you to come and pay them. soon as you do that, it will drop. That the way it works, i was also waiting for days for it to drop, before i went there and they gv me the load down. Na him i weak
Lebesgue23:
Thanks. Mine is still showing pending on the possap portal. Seems like mine is taking longer than yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lokoja overrun by Flood (Pictures) / Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket / A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.