Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate (41303 Views)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Lebesgue23: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wow! That's not nice oh
hunee:
You see that pending ehn. they want you to come and pay them. soon as you do that, it will drop. That the way it works, i was also waiting for days for it to drop, before i went there and they gv me the load down. Na him i weak
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by hunee: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Best truth you have been told today. Go and settle grin them at luis edet or where did you do your own?
Lebesgue23:
Wow! That's not nice oh
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by RuneKingThor: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Please help guys. I paid for the police clearance online but its showing not paid on the portal. What do I do?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by onyi2k(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hurray,
I applied on Friday last week and paid the 30k online. Received message on Monday to send my proof of residency in Germany and print out the form which I need to put my finger prints on and scan back to them.
I did that on Monday and after 2hrs, My certificate was ready.

I applied from Germany.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Ellarandle42: 5:32am On Jul 06, 2023
onyi2k:
Hurray,
I applied on Friday last week and paid the 30k online. Received message on Monday to send my proof of residency in Germany and print out the form which I need to put my finger prints on and scan back to them.

I applied from Germany.

Please did you get the certificate like the old one or they just sent an approval mail. My question is what exactly are we printing out?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by iamlynda(f): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2023
Ellarandle42:

Please did you get the certificate like the old one or they just sent an approval mail. My question is what exactly are we printing out?

Assuming I capture in Abuja, can I get it that same day?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by RuneKingThor: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2023
RuneKingThor:
Please help guys. I paid for the police clearance online but its showing not paid on the portal. What do I do?
They finally confirmed my payment yesterday. Took them 3 whole days.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by onyi2k(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2023
Ellarandle42:

No its not like the old one. it's a copy you download that says this

According to records in the Central Criminal Records Registry of the Nigeria Police Force, there is no trace of any
convictions recorded in Nigeria against ..........................holder of Nigeria Passport Number
.... issued in ....

This Certificate is issued to the holder for the purpose of Employment in.................................... and it is valid for 3 months from
the date of issuance.

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by ochallo: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2023
my profile is still on pending for almost one month now, i guess i have to just approach their office directly
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by onyi2k(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Call them or send an email to them.. They will sort it out

ochallo:
my profile is still on pending for almost one month now, i guess i have to just approach their office directly
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by RuneKingThor: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2023
ochallo:
You have to call and disturb them

You can also use the chat feature on your portal. Keep your reference number and everything payment related ready.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Queenmama03(f): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
I applied from Canada and paid 30k online. Got it in less than a week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by nnadychuks(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Possap site is down at the moment
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Rexie96: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2023
nnadychuks:
Possap site is down at the moment

Is it still down?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by nnadychuks(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2023
Rexie96:

Is it still down?
Nope. It’s being rectified.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Jannyfranc: 4:54am On Aug 14, 2023
Can someone help with the website for police clearance, the one am using is showing me error.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by onyexx: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Queenmama03:
I applied from Canada and paid 30k online. Got it in less than a week.

Please is there a special time of the day the site works? I’ve been trying to sign up since yesterday but no luck…it keeps saying to try again later
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Jannyfranc: 1:46am On Aug 18, 2023
The site is working now
onyexx:

Please is there a special time of the day the site works? I’ve been trying to sign up since yesterday but no luck…it keeps saying to try again later
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olig(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2023
Good day,

Please, if I applied for PCC online from Diaspora, will it be issued with fingerprints of fingerprints card?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by giggspro(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
My zenith Bank app is not recognizing the account number to transfer money for the PCC, why?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by idrismomodu: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please after application on the Possap portal and payment made, do we immediately proceed to the state command we filled or we will receive a text message or email inviting us for biometric

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olig(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good day,

Please are there differences between PCC for traveling and PCC for residency?

I was told I should have chosen Residency instead of Traveking in my PCC application.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by giggspro(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2023
olig:
Good day,

Please are there differences between PCC for traveling and PCC for residency?

I was told I should have chosen Residency instead of Traveking in my PCC application.

Who said so?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by idrismomodu: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2023
Does this mean that I can proceed for biometrics and what documents do I take along

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olig(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2023
Someone said that I should have applied for the residency own, instead of traveling.
I want to use it for US immigrant visa.

I don't know what the differences are.

I wonder why police have so many categories of PCC

giggspro:

Who said so?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Rexie96: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
giggspro:
My zenith Bank app is not recognizing the account number to transfer money for the PCC, why?

Dont use zenith
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by rolemodel: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2023
idrismomodu:
Please after application on the Possap portal and payment made, do we immediately proceed to the state command we filled or we will receive a text message or email inviting us for biometric
Please did you receive any message before going for the Biometrics as I have registered online since Friday and no sms or email
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by rolemodel: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2023
idrismomodu:
Does this mean that I can proceed for biometrics and what documents do I take along
Please did you receive any message before going for the Biometrics as I have registered online since Friday and no sms or email
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Rexie96: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2023
RuneKingThor:

Email them , dont sound nice. Cashway or parkway is the financial institutions name for possap, drop screenshots and copy transaction refrence. They will reply. Just google the name of the bank u paid into. Ull see their email .. i also went tru that bt solveed
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Rexie96: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2023
idrismomodu:

Hey bro, please can we exchange contacts, im in the same situation witu u

Heres my email

Fedexafricanagents@gmail.com
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Stallion93(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
dontbothermuch:

I got mine for N50,000 in portharcourt. This year 2023
Please where do I obtain it from in Port Harcourt?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Stallion93(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
onyi2k:
Hurray,

I applied from Germany.
Trying to apply from Germany too. Just 1 question; Did you do everything online or you needed someone in Nigeria to go to a Police office?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.