Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate (41315 Views)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olasunky15(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05
Use the email and any other details(phone no) you used on your NIN/BVN. I had the same issues until I later used the email on my NIN and it worked. Just made payment today and am expecting a message to come for my biometric capturing.

makinz1989:
Pls guy I need help . I tried to create an account possap I got an error code not knowing an account was created. I tried again and I got a message that the email has been used to create an account. So I tried logging in with the email and password but the verification code is not coming in. It been two days now that I have been trying. I NEED HELP PLS OOOOO
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by 79733139(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05
olasunky15:
Use the email and any other details(phone no) you used on your NIN/BVN. I had the same issues until I later used the email on my NIN and it worked. Just made payment today and am expecting a message to come for my biometric capturing.

Good day, please how many days after payment do you go for capturing?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by 79733139(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05
robify01:
I applied online, paid N30k. The next day went to CID office in Alagbon, did biometric within 15mins. I was done and left. No stress.

The secret? Don't talk to anyone, not any agent. Just walk in straight to possap office. They're not uniformed men. They're dressed like regular office workers. Don't go to the uniformed men and women. Dem go demand money o.

The POSSAP office, do you just go straight or do you turn left? I was there today and they tried to bill me N50, 000. I prefer to do it myself.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by 79733139(m): 11:53pm On Mar 05
scicey:
The status of my application is currently showing this. What does it mean? Can I go for capturing already?

Have you finally gone for capturing?

The POSSAP office, do you just go straight or do you turn left? I was there today and they tried to bill me N50, 000. I prefer to do it myself.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by 79733139(m): 12:43am On Mar 06
I am trying to register and I have been stuck at this stage.

EDIT: If you are having this problem, use a different browser and the drop down box arrow will appear for you to select "police clearance certificate".

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Zoey1: 11:10am On Mar 10
Clarify this from their embassy.
Abbaselder71:

Thank you so much!
Oh! One more thing, would the English ti Spanish translation of the PCC be done before the legalization at the Spanish Consulate or after the legalization?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by adeolav92: 9:43pm On Mar 11
I need help urgently please..

I have been trying to get a PCC for the past one week..I realised I didn't have the email address on both my NIN/BVN I had them both changed to the same email address and now it's telling me my phone number has been registered by another user and I haven't been able to register...I tried to retrieve email through verification code... nothing was sent to my phone number

I really don't know what to do anymore.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Vincad: 3:40am On Mar 12
berbs:

Thank you. But I contacted their support and they gave me another process to follow and I was able to do it and got cert this noon.

Hi, what process did they give you that worked?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by adeolav92: 4:50am On Mar 12
olasunky15:

Hi, can you help out please ...I'm battling with the same problem too..I tried registering it says my phone number has been used by another user ..I tried retrieving my email through a code but no nothing was sent to my number..I have tried this multiple times..and I haven't registered at all.. though I changed my email address recently both the one on my Bvn/NIN...so, I cant pinpoint what the issue is
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by 79733139(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12
adeolav92:
I need help urgently please..

I have been trying to get a PCC for the past one week..I realised I didn't have the email address on both my NIN/BVN I had them both changed to the same email address and now it's telling me my phone number has been registered by another user and I haven't been able to register...I tried to retrieve email through verification code... nothing was sent to my phone number

I really don't know what to do anymore.

If you have changed the email on your NIN, try to login, don't try to register again. It will send the code to the new email in your NIN. Try it and give us update.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by berbs: 2:37pm On Mar 12
Vincad:

Hi, what process did they give you that worked?

Kindly rephrase your question.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Macheteros1: 1:00pm On Mar 13
Please can I do this certificate in Abuja instead of Lagos?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Vincad: 5:19pm On Mar 13
berbs:

Kindly rephrase your question.

You said you contacted support and they gave you another process to follow. But never mind that now, I have gotten my PCC.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by berbs: 8:31am On Mar 14
Vincad:

You said you contacted support and they gave you another process to follow. But never mind that now, I have gotten my PCC.

All right. That's good. Congrats.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Abbaselder71(m): 9:45am On Mar 17
Dear Nairalanders.
Has anyone here got legalization of PCC recently? The new PCC does not carry fingerprints. Moreover, only a soft copy of the PCC is sent via email. Does the Spanish Consulate accept the print out and authenticated copy of the PCC?
I would also like to know how long it takes the get the PCC legalized.
Thank you.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by nixymax(f): 10:09am On Mar 20
Good Morning, Please I need help on what to do,

I have been struggling to create an account for over 3 weeks now. I no longer have access to my registered email address on BVN and NIN and I am in diaspora. I have contacted my bank several times to update my email address on my BVN but my bank was not able to resolve the issue.

I tried creating an accout with my NIN but I got an error message that my NIN was not found. My phone number on both BVN and NIN are valid but I still did not receive th OTP code because the SMS seems to be my last hope.

Kindly advise please.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by sharone21(f): 2:30pm On Mar 20
nixymax:

I have been struggling to create an account for over 3 weeks now. I no longer have access to my registered email address on BVN and NIN and I am in diaspora. I have contacted my bank several times to update my email address on my BVN but my bank was not able to resolve the issue.

I tried creating an accout with my NIN but I got an error message that my NIN was not found. My phone number on both BVN and NIN are valid but I still did not receive th OTP code because the SMS seems to be my last hope.

Kindly advise please.

Please, what do u actually need as your question/statement isnt clear enough.

U can google NIN organisation and write them....Some banks charge too to get it.....Writing your telecom companies too can help.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by stacyadams: 4:23pm On Mar 20
Abeg which site una dey use register for police report?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by stacyadams: 4:21pm On Mar 21
I dey try register,the werey site no dey see my NIN..but y? abeg how I go pass am b
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Powerfulcato: 10:02am On Mar 22
robify01:
I applied online, paid N30k. The next day went to CID office in Alagbon, did biometric within 15mins. I was done and left. No stress.

The secret? Don't talk to anyone, not any agent. Just walk in straight to possap office. They're not uniformed men. They're dressed like regular office workers. Don't go to the uniformed men and women. Dem go demand money o.

Were you able to get it same day after the biometric or how does it work please?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Vincad: 10:52pm On Mar 22
nixymax:

Kindly advise please.

Hi, I kinda had this issue because I somehow registered on the POSSAP site using my NIN and the phone number linked to my NIN is no longer in use. Tried re-registering using BVN because my BVN has my current phone number and email but it kept bringing up my NIN details anytime I entered my email cos I'm still using the same email on BVN and NIN.

However, I decided to continue with the application and noticed that directly below "Address", there is a question that says "Do you have an alternative contact info for this request?" Click yes and fill in your name, current email address and phone number. That's what I did and I got notifications for the process via SMS. Also, if the bank you registered your BVN was GTbank, send me a PM, I can help with the email change.

See the image I attached for clarification

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Seyimek91: 6:52am On Mar 23
Pls how can I do
non appearance pcc I need assistance pls

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Yommieyomi: 12:01pm On Mar 27
Dear Nairalander, after making payment for the pcc. For how long will I have to wait before going for capturing or what is next to be done?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by stacyadams: 3:07pm On Mar 28
Abeg I uploaded my passport,I previewed and my face was uploaded normal, but I uploaded my international passport and previewed and it's showing coat of arms on the passport... should I leave like that?abi the data page should show when I preview!?

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Yommieyomi: 7:32pm On Mar 28
Why not save the data page on pdf and upload again. I think it will show all the required information that way.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Yommieyomi: 7:33pm On Mar 28
ok
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Yommieyomi: 7:36pm On Mar 28
stacyadams:
Abeg I uploaded my passport,I previewed and my face was uploaded normal, but I uploaded my international passport and previewed and it's showing coat of arms on the passport... should I leave like that?abi the data page should show when I preview!?

Kindly save the data page on pdf and upload . it will show all the required information on the data page.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by stacyadams: 11:46pm On Mar 28
Yommieyomi:

Kindly save the data page on pdf and upload . it will show all the required information on the data page.
Thanks a lot boss
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by major50: 10:42pm On Apr 07
Good evening Sir.
I made a mistake on my international passport number, I used the old one instead of the current one. I have made payment can it be edited?
I have tried calling the contact number on there website and also sent a mail but no reply.
Please make una help me.

Yommieyomi:

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Vellow: 9:24am On Apr 08
scicey:
The status of my application is currently showing this. What does it mean? Can I go for capturing already?
how did you resolve this issue?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Didi233: 2:50pm On Apr 09
Good afternoon house please I tried filling the police clearance request form with my NIN but it keeps saying NIN not found, even though this is the NIN on my International passport, I also tried BVN but i don’t have access to the email or phone number used for my bvn, please what can I do?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Opulent903: 8:57pm On Apr 22
Have been having an awful day in Force C.I.D Alagbon today not until I met one Inspector Ronke in the process of this police character certificate, God will bless that woman, something that have passed through enough stress on, I got it before I left the place. The kind suffering wey I passed through ehn after some mobile keep directing me unnecessarily and even making it seems so hard to get but Glory be to God at the end. In case anybody need her number you can reach out to me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lokoja overrun by Flood (Pictures) / Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket / A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.