Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate (41299 Views)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by krumking(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
I am trying to download my certificate but can't. Does anyone know a way out of this

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
You should be able to download it by clicking on it. Also check your email, another copy will be sent there for you to download.

krumking:
I am trying to download my certificate but can't. Does anyone know a way out of this
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Ikigayana: 3:51am On Dec 29, 2023
I used my NIN to sign up but did not get the code via my email or phone to verify my account. What can I do? I tried using my bvn to sign up but I get the error this account already exists. Please help!!!
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Andychinedu: 12:00pm On Jan 03
krumking:
Click and hold then select open in another tab…
Or use PC or download the one sent to ur mail
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Andychinedu: 12:01pm On Jan 03
Ikigayana:
I used my NIN to sign up but did not get the code via my email or phone to verify my account. What can I do? I tried using my bvn to sign up but I get the error this account already exists. Please help!!!

Wait for the Confirmation…
Keep retrying
You’ll get your code
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by nezeodunze(f): 7:25am On Jan 04
Please after getting the certificate, do you still need the fingerprint page?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Ekejoestar(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04
Pls what's the matter with the site since morning .
I keep getting this error message each time I want to authenticate my password

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Shody7: 3:45pm On Jan 09
Hello everyone,
What date will show on approved police clearance certificate when printed out.? Is it the date of application or date of approval.
Thanks
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 4:13pm On Jan 10
Date of approval.

Shody7:
Hello everyone,
What date will show on approved police clearance certificate when printed out.? Is it the date of application or date of approval.
Thanks
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Shody7: 7:04pm On Jan 10
Thanks. I want to start the process now so that i `ll just go for biometric when the request is made for my US immigrant visa.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Kelz052: 5:24am On Jan 17
Please what is wrong with this site, I have been trying to my police clearance certificate since Jan 5 and it keep showing error uptill now. Please is there any other way, please help

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by dcmexy: 12:32am On Jan 18
Kelz052:
Please what is wrong with this site, I have been trying to my police clearance certificate since Jan 5 and it keep showing error uptill now. Please is there any other way, please help

I think it only works after you are registered and logged in. You need to first create and verify your account via this url: https://possap.gov.ng/p/signup. They would require either your valid NIN or BVN.

If you have already registered, all you need to do login before starting to request any service.

I hope this helps.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Otuegbe: 6:31am On Jan 18
Good morning, trying to apply for police character certificate online. And it showing me that another user is using the email. But I didn't input my email anywhere. Please I need assistance.
After inputting my NIN. The email that desplayed is not mine and I cannot edit it.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by barby008: 3:47am On Jan 23
Hi, please did you do the fingerprinting yourself or you used a professional? I am also waiting for the fingerprint document.
heykims:

Have u got the certificate?
I sent my finger print yesterday and they reached back that I should exercise some patience as they are processing it.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by barby008: 3:47am On Jan 23
Hi, please did you do the fingerprinting yourself or you used a professional? I am also waiting for the fingerprint document
nymphomaniac:
same, along with my proof of residence. It’s been 48hrs now
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by nymphomaniac(m): 5:51am On Jan 23
barby008:
Hi, please did you do the fingerprinting yourself or you used a professional? I am also waiting for the fingerprint document
I did myself. Just go to the library and ask to use their stamp pad or press out ink from a pen like I did into a piece of foam and stain your fingers with it.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by heykims(m): 9:34am On Jan 23
barby008:
Hi, please did you do the fingerprinting yourself or you used a professional? I am also waiting for the fingerprint document.
I did it myself.
Just paint your finger tips with a black pen and stamp it on the paper.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Greenwisher: 7:59am On Jan 28
dcmexy:

I think it only works after you are registered and logged in. You need to first create and verify your account via this url: https://possap.gov.ng/p/signup. They would require either your valid NIN or BVN.

If you have already registered, all you need to do login before starting to request any service.

I hope this helps.

Nice one
But kindly modify the link by deleting the full stop immediately after the word ‘signup’
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Xchangemadeeasy: 1:33am On Feb 03
Andychinedu:

Wait for the Confirmation…
Keep retrying
You’ll get your code

Please I am in the same situation. Please how long does it take for the code to arrive?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by robify01: 1:23am On Feb 08
Please do I need to go with any document for biometrics after paying 30k online for PCC? What documents if any? Thanks.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by gmacnoms(m): 6:50am On Feb 08
Kelz052:
Hello. Have you been able to resolve this?

I’m having this same issue
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by MadeMan01(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08
Dear House can I use PCC for one country to apply for other countries in Europe even when still valid?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olusola2bello: 3:59pm On Feb 08
gmacnoms:

Same here o. Been trying for 2 weeks now
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by robify01: 7:31pm On Feb 09
I applied online, paid N30k. The next day went to CID office in Alagbon, did biometric within 15mins. I was done and left. No stress.

The secret? Don't talk to anyone, not any agent. Just walk in straight to possap office. They're not uniformed men. They're dressed like regular office workers. Don't go to the uniformed men and women. Dem go demand money o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by gmacnoms(m): 11:57pm On Feb 09
gmacnoms:

Apparently, when I tried registering some time ago, it showed errors, but my data was taken.

My challenge was, I wasn’t receiving the Otp to enable me retrieve my mail.

I opted out of “DND” on my glo, and that was it. The OTP started coming in to my line.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by kentochi(m): 11:30am On Feb 10
robify01:
I applied online, paid N30k. The next day went to CID office in Alagbon, did biometric within 15mins. I was done and left. No stress.

The secret? Don't talk to anyone, not any agent. Just walk in straight to possap office. They're not uniformed men. They're dressed like regular office workers. Don't go to the uniformed men and women. Dem go demand money o.
You mean you spent only 30k for everything.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by robify01: 12:05pm On Feb 10
In Nigeria you have to appreciate by tipping. So I gave the guy 5k. So I spent N35k.
kentochi:

You mean you spent only 30k for everything.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by AdventureRoom: 12:14pm On Feb 10
robify01:

How can we get to the particular possap office from the main entrance
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by robify01: 12:23pm On Feb 10
Once you enter the road from bus stop, police station is to the right. Don't go there and don't attend to any police asking you what you came for. Walk into the compound to the left and opposite the police station. Go straight down to almost the last office having possap or CID written at the entrance. The office just after the last room having air conditioner. All the best.
AdventureRoom:

How can we get to the particular possap office from the main entrance

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by kentochi(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10
robify01:
In Nigeria you have to appreciate by tipping. So I gave the guy 5k. So I spent N35k.
Please can you chat me up
Via my number on my signature or check your email
I sent you mail.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by AdventureRoom: 11:43am On Feb 12
robify01:
Once you enter the road from bus stop, police station is to the right. Don't go there and don't attend to any police asking you what you came for. Walk into the compound to the left and opposite the police station. Go straight down to almost the last office having possap or CID written at the entrance. The office just after the last room having air conditioner. All the best.
Thanks bro 🙌🙌🙌💯💯💯
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by AdventureRoom: 6:58pm On Feb 12
One more thing how do I enter the place from ibadan oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA / "Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.