Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate (41308 Views)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by robify01: 4:20pm On Feb 13
Take a bus to Oshodi. From there go to Obalende. From that point, take a bus going to Ikoyi/Alagbon. Tell the driver you'll alight at Force CID.
AdventureRoom:
One more thing how do I enter the place from ibadan oh
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by robify01: 4:22pm On Feb 13
You can drop your message here, bro. Let's share ideas here.
kentochi:

Please can you chat me up
Via my number on my signature or check your email
I sent you mail.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by scicey(f): 6:38pm On Feb 13
The status of my application is currently showing this. What does it mean? Can I go for capturing already?

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by kumbhuru: 11:05pm On Feb 14
The email and phone number I saw while I tried registering, I don't use them again, how do I change them?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by scicey(f): 10:17pm On Feb 15
You can create a new account before registering.
kumbhuru:
The email and phone number I saw while I tried registering, I don't use them again, how do I change them?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olusola2bello: 3:59pm On Feb 17
AdventureRoom:
One more thing how do I enter the place from ibadan oh

I did mine in Ibadan and it was so easy. Registered 2 Fridays ago, got a message for biometrics last week Monday, went there on Tues, captured within 20mins, got the certificate tha same tuesday. and I didn't pay any extra Kobo.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by AdventureRoom: 6:26am On Feb 18
olusola2bello:

I did mine in Ibadan and it was so easy. Registered 2 Fridays ago, got a message for biometrics last week Monday, went there on Tues, captured within 20mins, got the certificate tha same tuesday. and I didn't pay any extra Kobo.
Really? So it can be done in ibadan without going to alagbon? Would it be accepted at the embassy cause they said make I collect am from alagbon oh. Bro I beg message or call me on 08147609315. Let's talk better
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by berbs: 3:24pm On Feb 19
Please I'd like to ask the things required for capturing? Is it the same as what one registered with
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by berbs: 3:26pm On Feb 19
olusola2bello:

Please, what were the things they requested from you at the capturing center I'd like to know. Thanks.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by berbs: 3:27pm On Feb 19
scicey:
The status of my application is currently showing this. What does it mean? Can I go for capturing already?

It means you are yet to get a message for capturing. I do hope you've passed that level now or have gotten the certificate.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olusola2bello: 7:56pm On Feb 19
just the application number in d message u recieved. or u can print out the reciept

berbs:

Please, what were the things they requested from you at the capturing center I'd like to know. Thanks.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olusola2bello: 7:57pm On Feb 19
it's d same document everywhere bro

AdventureRoom:

Really? So it can be done in ibadan without going to alagbon? Would it be accepted at the embassy cause they said make I collect am from alagbon oh. Bro I beg message or call me on 08147609315. Let's talk better
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by berbs: 4:40am On Feb 20
olusola2bello:
just the application number in d message u recieved. or u can print out the reciept

Thanks you very much. So they do not need another passport or any other documents at the centre, right? I will only present the text message that was sent to me. I didn't receive any email.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by berbs: 1:31pm On Feb 20
olusola2bello:

Sorry, I didn't get any receipt other than the invite for capturing but they are asking for invoice something that I do not have. Someone should kindly help me.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by scicey(f): 9:45pm On Feb 20
berbs:

It means you are yet to get a message for capturing. I do hope you've passed that level now or have gotten the certificate.

I have. Thank you very much.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olusola2bello: 12:47pm On Feb 21
berbs:

Sorry, I didn't get any receipt other than the invite for capturing but they are asking for invoice something that I do not have. Someone should kindly help me.

When you log in, click on requests, scroll to the right, there are two things you can click, details and reciept. You can click on details and print it out
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by berbs: 6:10pm On Feb 21
scicey:

I have. Thank you very much.

You're very welcome.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by berbs: 6:11pm On Feb 21
olusola2bello:

When you log in, click on requests, scroll to the right, there are two things you can click, details and reciept. You can click on details and print it out

Thank you. But I contacted their support and they gave me another process to follow and I was able to do it and got cert this noon.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by BarbieClaudia(f): 6:10pm On Feb 22
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by makinz1989: 11:24am On Feb 24
Pls guy I need help . I tried to create an account possap I got an error code not knowing an account was created. I tried again and I got a message that the email has been used to create an account. So I tried logging in with the email and password but the verification code is not coming in. It been two days now that I have been trying. I NEED HELP PLS OOOOO
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by makinz1989: 11:25am On Feb 24
berbs:

Thank you. But I contacted their support and they gave me another process to follow and I was able to do it and got cert this noon.

Please how did you contact their support?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by makinz1989: 11:32am On Feb 24
Ikigayana:
I used my NIN to sign up but did not get the code via my email or phone to verify my account. What can I do? I tried using my bvn to sign up but I get the error this account already exists. Please help!!!

Hello, pls I have the same issues. Code is in coming . I have tried severally.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by kumbhuru: 11:32am On Feb 25
olusola2bello:

Eleyele?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by berbs: 9:26am On Feb 26
makinz1989:

Please how did you contact their support?

Visit their page and click on the dialogue box by the right bottom of the page.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by bbmike(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26
nymphomaniac:
I
Barr I have been trying to reach you on whatsapp.
How can I get in touch pls.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Marpol: 1:49pm On Feb 27
Can one residing outside Nigeria apply for the character certificate?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olusola2bello: 8:46pm On Feb 27
kumbhuru:

Eleyele?

Yup. Ask for mss office.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Abbaselder71(m): 12:05pm On Feb 29
Dear Nairalanders.
I applied for my PCC at the police headquarters in Kano. After the biometric capture, I received my PCC via email later that day. I printed it out and got it authenticated at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja. I wasnt given any hard copy of the PCC. I want to know if the Spanish Consulate in Lagos will accept it that way.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Mcslize: 11:40am On Mar 01
Queenmama03:
I applied from Canada and paid 30k online. Got it in less than a week.

For those applying from diaspora, how did you capture your biometrics?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Zoey1: 11:37am On Mar 04
You don’t get hardcopy anymore.
Print the E-copy and it’s accepted anywhere.
Abbaselder71:
Dear Nairalanders.
I applied for my PCC at the police headquarters in Kano. After the biometric capture, I received my PCC via email later that day. I printed it out and got it authenticated at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja. I wasnt given any hard copy of the PCC. I want to know if the Spanish Consulate in Lagos will accept it that way.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Zoey1: 11:38am On Mar 04
After filling your form and paying. You will be guided.
Mcslize:

For those applying from diaspora, how did you capture your biometrics?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Abbaselder71(m): 11:40am On Mar 05
Zoey1:

You don’t get hardcopy anymore.
Print the E-copy and it’s accepted anywhere.

Thank you so much!
Oh! One more thing, would the English ti Spanish translation of the PCC be done before the legalization at the Spanish Consulate or after the legalization?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos / Do You Regret Moving Abroad? / Lokoja overrun by Flood (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.