Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) (85642 Views)

BREAKING: Governor Soludo Demolishes Odumeje's Church In Onitsha. / Anambra Government Marks Odumeje's Church For Demolition (Photos) / Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by McStoic(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
RillJ:
[b][/b]

Naaaa! NGOs dont pay taxes but what is urgently and seriously needed

1. Govt need to establish strong regulations over religious activities
2. every kobo made by a religious body (church Musque etc) should properly and completely accounted for
3. The era of religious leaders, Pastors, G.O, Imam etc having unrestricted access to the group's fund must be abolished
4. Expenses by a religious group must be as approved by the governing council/Board of Trustee of such group
5. The bodies should be audited at regular intervals and at such time as the requisite govt authority deem fit.

Most of the evils perpetrated under the umbrella of religious group in Nigeria cannot be sustained for a year in countries that have set the theme of operations and also discipline infractions.

Your last statement sha. So, does USA practice all these you typed there? You are very naive bro.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by frfrank(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
has he come out to endorse Peter Obi? or his he OBIdient? if no, then that serves him right, very good sad

If Yes?
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Theknowledge:
Soludo is a going to be a colossal failure. The man is just another educated Buhari his soul is full of black bile.

There are so many pressing issues on ground- no road for this state like this ooo- mechanic dey chop belleful.

Odumeje's church is an asset to the State- that church dey bring revenue. I know people who travelled from Yankee just to come there for prayers.

That place is a tourist attraction

Soludo should fix potholes in Awka Jesus

If tourists travel from Yankee to visit a church building built illegal on water channel causing flood what will they take back to the developed countries they came from?
For your information odumeje accepted for the building to be pulled down, that's not even his main building
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Soulsymbol99: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Church abi shrine?

Anyone can serve grin
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
jimyjames:

Why not just say obedient people demolished his building so that the hate and blame will be on Peter obi ? Well you might be pained to hear this but the pastor is for obi, and he willingly accepted for the building to be demolished

If that building belonged to Peter Obi, I’d still pull it down if I was in Soludo’s position and Peter Obi will bear the cost of the exercise.

Say no to illegal structures…One of the reasons I liked Nasir El Rufai. If you let your guards down, bad and greedy people with means will pollute the environment. This is one of the reasons we have failed to develop as a people.

There is a church like that in Enugu…Mountain of Fire ministries along Zik Ave near the bridge linking the ogbete/Holy Ghost road. That building shouldn’t be there.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
This church produced classic dance steps for us
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
No one will shout injustice now but should it be soludo is a Muslim, you'll be hearing, islamization, Terrorists and other lunatic comments
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Because if Lagos state can do it, other states can too. The govt of Lagos state under the leadership of BAT gave them this confidence of restructuring.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
MagicBishop:

There is nothing wrong in erecting structures .

Where there was no govt oversight to prevent their construction in the first place should not be transfered to property owners.

Building a canal and levying illegal buildings would have been better. Fine them and then look for a way to solve the issue. There is always a way out but resorting to making people homeless and poorer as most peoples wealth is in their landed properties will cause more pain.

Onitsha being a riverine town would not be that difficult to construct drainages .

Pure waste if you ask me. Just as I feel much pain when I see Lagos State crushing okadas. These same Okadas would have been given at spot price to an auction house with strict order that they be evacuated and disposed off outside the state.

Oga, I no get power for this unnecessary argument. There's no need for unnecessary bargaining.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by teepain: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
007Marvel:

Who them beat? I no read anything like that o, dem beat liquid Metal? cheesy grin

You no fit read am because e no dey for the write up but it is there in the video, the guy collect woto woto.

The sad reality is that any serious minded Governor or President will have to step on toes in Nigeria because we like violating rules, laws and standards a lot.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by YoungBruzzy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Don't even compare them, they are incomparable. TB Joshua is well famous and respected all over the world. More famous than PST ADEBOYE and others. How will you now compare such a man with a pastor that nobody knows outside the shore of Southeast and maybe some part of Southsouth? Igbo version? You people talk anyhow sha.
Sit this one out dude undecided
You are comparing T.B Joshua with Pastor EA Adeboye? Damn, how old are you btw Because you sound childish to me lol
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
ednut1:
This church produced classic dance steps for us

It also got about 80 People deported from Malaysia for doing those dance Steps on top of their Currency
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
No one will shout injustice now but should it be soludo is a Muslim, you'll be hearing, islamization, Terrorists and other lunatic comments

Grow some brain cells.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
U have ot built anything and u are already demolishing??
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by BaddestQueen(f): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
shatap
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by optimisticage(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
temitope27:
will u shut up
Don't mind him
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
NoQualmz:

U must be one of the Ipob terrorists disturbing the Governor and Anambra state. Zoo army will soon pluck ur eye balls cool

U dint demolish when u have barely built anything since u came to power. Its wrong timing and sends a wrong message. So ludo should focus on building the state b4 demolishing anything he thinks is wrong according to him.

I speaking about constructive development and leadership of carrying people along not related or supporting ipob here.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by MagicBishop: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
GboyegaD:

Oga, I no get power for this unnecessary argument. There's no need for unnecessary bargaining.

That's why I stated that all these demolitions by the state are used by the despotic governors to assert their authorities .

It is an abuse of power and extremely insensitive and inhumane.

Solodu being a former central banker is of course a heartless beast at heart .

In the near future , you people in Anambra will begin to regret putting this idiot into power.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by tegaever: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
The only thing he can cash out on is the beating. But why was he trying to resist the demolition as if he just knew about it?
As for the building, Government will only demolish your building if it was built on a place that it is not supposed to be. If that is the case here, then nothing for him. If they demolish your building on legal ground, they will even be the ones to talk about payment before you sue.

Sergio101:
He will cash out if he sue them for damage.

The beating wasn't necessary
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by optimisticage(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Is this one ok?
Righthussle:
Odumeje is the Igbo version of T B Joshua. They're both fake.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
teepain:

You no fit read am because e no dey for the write up but it is there in the video, the guy collect woto woto.

The sad reality is that any serious minded Governor or President will have to step on toes in Nigeria because we like violating rules, laws and standards a lot.

It wasn’t even the Nigeria police/military that assaulted him. Police were calm and civil. The people that slapped and kicked him were Ndi mpiawazu in uniform…Anambra state task force boys….’reformed’ members of Obiano’s hooligans.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
The security agency assaulting Odumeje in the video shows how bad our security agencies...
Slapping Odumeje like he stole money angry
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by LaconicINC: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
He could not liquify that bulldozer with his liquid metal power abi? Yeye de smell
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
KosiGee:

If that building belonged to Peter Obi, I’d still pull it down if I was in Soludo’s position and Peter Obi will bear the cost of the exercise.

Say no to illegal structures…One of the reasons I liked Nasir El Rufai. If you let your guards down, bad and greedy people with means will pollute the environment. This is one of the reasons we have failed to develop as a people.

There is a church like that in Enugu…Mountain of Fire ministries along Zik Ave near the bridge linking the ogbete/Holy Ghost road. That building shouldn’t be there.
Of course illegal buildings should be pulled down, the pastor odumeje himself has no problem with that, my reply is directed at that tinubu supporter trying to make it look like they building was pulled down cause the pastor doesn't support obi
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Theknowledge:
Soludo is a going to be a colossal failure. The man is just another educated Buhari his soul is full of black bile.

There are so many pressing issues on ground- no road for this state like this ooo- mechanic dey chop belleful.

Odumeje's church is an asset to the State- that church dey bring revenue. I know people who travelled from Yankee just to come there for prayers.

Itibolibo don sabi how to use internet
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Sit this one out dude undecided
You are comparing T.B Joshua with Pastor EA Adeboye? Damn, how old are you btw Because you sound childish to me lol
I'm comparing the legacy of individual all over the globe. Argue with fact. T B Joshua legacies outclassed PST ADEBOYE. Mind you, I'm not talking about Nigeria only rather all over the globe. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Soludo no dey fear liquid Metal?
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by benardtotti(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Theknowledge:

Hold up! Hold up! Did you say no roads? I thought they said Peter Obi finish work for Anambra ?
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sergio101:
He will cash out if he sue them for damage.

The beating wasn't necessary

He won’t cash out a kobo. Jezco oil and gas (Jowizaza’s dad) tried it in Enugu when Chimaroke’s Ebeano govt wanted to demolish part of his building to expand the road around new haven by Bisalla road junction…the man escalated the matter but we know how it ended.

Odumeje and those who sold the land to him are at fault…besides, he was getting aggressive which got those Head Bridge boys very excited.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by KiNgSoLuTe777: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chia nna sorry oooooo
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Perfect90Agu(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Remember He is not a preacher of love o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.