Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) (85624 Views)

BREAKING: Governor Soludo Demolishes Odumeje's Church In Onitsha. / Anambra Government Marks Odumeje's Church For Demolition (Photos) / Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by promzy555(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
He's a preacher of what?
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
obynzo:

So people coming for prayers translates to revenue? Chai who do us this thing for Nigeria
Nigerians will shock you. grin
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Nobleou(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Don't even compare them, they are incomparable. TB Joshua is well famous and respected all over the world. More famous than PST ADEBOYE and others. How will you now compare such a man with a pastor that nobody knows outside the shore of Southeast and maybe some part of Southsouth? Igbo version? You people talk anyhow sha.
Modified: some people opined that he was working with an even power. There were also some evil group a Snake pastor followers criticism that T.B.Joshua isn't a real healer.but at last it proof that he was faith healer. He healed many incurable diseases and healed many demons powers. He used it for the betterment of the people, what about the so called real pastors? What are their legacies?
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Cantonese:

How was the church an asset to Anambra state? Did you not read or see that it was built on a drainage area? We should be talking about civilization, proper infrastructural developments that would make the state greater and better for the citizens to habit and do business.

You assume without knowledge that Soludo will be a failure? I think that you will wait until eternity. Maybe you have not noticed the drastic reduction in the killings perpetrated by “unknown gunmen”. When Soludo issued the ultimatum, many of you accused him of attempting to destroy the state. What is happening presently? Your unknown gunmen are getting silenced by the minute and peace is returning to Anambra state.

For your information, we need great leaders with great minds like Soludo for a better country. We are tired of those greedy babas who loot and destroy. Soludo already had a vision of how developed Onitsha and indeed Anambra state in the next few years, before he became the governor. Please join the train of infrastructural development before it is too late.
You have the time to school the goat. You should have left him to wallow in his ignorance.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by christistruth01: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
cremedelacreme:
Odumeje would unleash one of his powers (Indaboski, Abino shaka or Gandu gagandusa) on Soludo. grin

Is it the Powers that all were fast asleep When the Church was being pulled down that Odumeje will now unleash ?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by RillJ(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=McStoic post=114510405]

Your last statement sha. So, does USA practice all these you typed there? You are very naive bro. [/quote]

Naive!

Please enlighten me.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
MagicBishop:

That's why I stated that all these demolitions by the state are used by the despotic governors to assert their authorities .

It is an abuse of power and extremely insensitive and inhumane.

Solodu being a former central banker is of course a heartless beast at heart .

In the near future , you people in Anambra will begin to regret putting this idiot into power.

How you keep insisting that people who did wrong should be allowed to enjoy the proceeds of their wrong doing is interesting.

If you care to know, fines don't stop people from acting irrational.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
MagicBishop:

If the govt was up to their job in the first place, those buildings won't have been erected.

To pull them down now is to me a big waste.

Building canals and enforcing stricter building codes for new developments would have sufficed

Drown sentiments if you want development. People are doing the same where I live, building structures without approval, and the fat governor left the state in the hands of god.
Nigeria needs strict leaders who no dey look uche face. As long as they're doing the right thing, make heaven fall, nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Southernigbo: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Odumeje shd not worry, our prayer warriors are on ground
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by MagicBishop: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Drown sentiments if you want development. People are doing the same where I live, building structures without approval, and the fat governor left the state in the hands of god.
Nigeria needs strict leaders who no dey look uche face. As long as they're doing the right thing, make heaven fall, nothing go happen

Development from destruction?

We will see all the development your useless Solodu will achieve .
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Kingsley10000: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
What can of officer's are those one I don't see any reason for hitting this man I felt for him
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Antoeni:
The Demolition Is In Order,
Odumeje Should Use his Indaboski Power

Maybe it is I know now bt the 1st thing u do when u enter power isn't demolishing. U want to be know for positive things 1st.

Has he constructed single road? is the demolishment to construct roads?
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by krokronyash(f): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
why would they beat him up that way..?

Nigerian Police useless

E go touch everybody one day
undecided angry
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Kingsley10000: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Y Dem come dey slap the man
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Righthussle:
Odumeje is the Igbo version of T B Joshua. They're both fake.

The spiritually deaf, dumb, blind and dead will come for your head for stating a simple discernible fact. True prophets are very few, but many believers don’t know this.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by eleko1: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
grin grin grin sad grin cheesy grin
NoQualmz:

U must be one of the Ipob terrorists disturbing the Governor and Anambra state. Zoo army will soon pluck ur eye balls cool
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by descarado: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
MagicBishop:

Are you angry at the man soludo or what?
Illegal structure was demolished and you are fuming?
Did you fail his course in unn?

We are this way because we all don't respect the law.
If the law is working, he wouldn't have bought that land in the first lace. Was he told, yes but he defied and bribed his way out. After all he is liquid metal.

Remember kpokpogiri.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
007Marvel:

Who them beat? I no read anything like that o, dem beat liquid Metal? cheesy grin

No beating there. All i see is a factory resetting slap.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by kongobongo: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
I'm not a fan of Indaboski but it is condemnable to treat him without any iota of respect. Why the slap ? I hereby appeal to Anambra State Government to carve out a way of assisting him to rebuild his church by allocating land to him in any govt approved area and fund the building. Things are very hard and demolition of any structure now will leave the owner very sorrowful.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
MagicBishop:

It's done everywhere in the world.
Don't limit yourself in Nigeria. Try dey travel out. It will change your perspective on governance and development.
Na brotherly advice i dey give you. Take it or get angry, your choice.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmm.....this move by the state govt is vely vely jenjenlous...because he's a WAR. He's a FIGHT. He is INDABOSKI-BAHOSEH!!
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
His church wasn't demolished

Just the security/ store house

Parts that were close to the canal
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by BennyDGreat: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Sit this one out dude undecided
You are comparing T.B Joshua with Pastor EA Adeboye? Damn, how old are you btw Because you sound childish to me lol

The guy na comedian. He might not even be a Christian

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by MrSquint: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Demolishing a property is not always the best option, there are modern approaches to flood management. If the town had a Master plan, the piece of land in question wouldn't have been sold to Indaboski in the first place. If he has a CofO, he should just file a lawsuit.

Whether it's a Church or a Shrine, it's someone's property, our government should be smart and responsible enough to plan early, stope illegal construction works early if they truly mean well for the people they're meant to serve.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Bbbwings: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Balkan:
Soludo the worst governor in the East
Buhari has spent 7yrs.you never called him a failure.
Yeye dey smell
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by TinubuNG: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
buksarki:
Nigeria churches should be paying taxes.
You are right, church enriching con men since year immemorial.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Mystery9:
The best news of the week for me. Mind you, I am a Christian. However, I detest fake Churches.

Sorry to burst your bubbles

Na the security house them demolition

The main church still stands
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Righthussle:
Odumeje is the Igbo version of T B Joshua. They're both FAKE.

99% of nigeria pastors are fake if late T.B Joshua is fake
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
MrSquint:
Demolishing a property is not always the best option, there are modern approaches to flood management. If the town had a Master plan, the piece of land in question wouldn't have been sold to Indaboski in the first place. If he has a CofO, he should just file a lawsuit.

Whether it's a Church or a Shrine, it's someone's property, our government should be smart and responsible enough to plan early, stope illegal construction works early if they truly mean well for the people they're meant to serve.

I no know say same people still dey this forum

U are absolutely right there
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by ufotunang: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
IPOB destroying properties ,soludo also destroying instead of building... nawaoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.