Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) (85626 Views)

BREAKING: Governor Soludo Demolishes Odumeje's Church In Onitsha. / Anambra Government Marks Odumeje's Church For Demolition (Photos) / Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Righthussle: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jmichael1:

99% of nigeria pastors are fake if late T.B Joshua is fake

ALL PASTORS are FAKE.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by NoQualmz: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
promzy555:
He's a preacher of what?

Hahaha

...Of war
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by promzy555(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
NoQualmz:

Hahaha

...Of war
lol, of war doñ collect him breakfast
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by longifilis(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
AlexReports:
Keeping to his words to restore Onitsha to its former glory, governor of Anambra State, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo has started massive demolition of illegal structures in Onitsha with the demolition of Odumeje’s Church this morning.

Recall ANAMBRA PEOPLE had on the 15th of March, 2022 reported that the then governor-elect planned to remove all illegal structures and demolish buildings on flood channels in the state.

Other churches, industries, residential buildings, etc. built along flood channels like Sakamori, Nwangene stream, Otumoye and other areas would be pulled down soon. Some of the structures at Zik’s avenue, fegge , Ochanja market, Biafran market and Main market Onitsha have been penciled for demolition.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2022/07/07/breaking-news-soludo-demolishes-odumejes-church-this-morning/

See the people working for Prof. S Charles standing tall, zero pity faa,it's for the good of the masses
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
We are getting there, Nigerian government against civilians.

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by hmohammed(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Just imagine it was Buhari that ordered this destruction. So many hypocrites in Nigeria
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Righthussle:
Odumeje is the Igbo version of T B Joshua. They're both FAKE.

You have knowledge but I like to call them satanic not necessarily fake.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by warlordd(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
temitope27:
will u shut up

Just as TB Joshua, Odumeje is a ritualist. Thank God his evil shrine has been demolished. God bless governor Soludo.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by McStoic(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=RillJ post=114511160][quote author=McStoic post=114510405]

Your last statement sha. So, does
USA practice all these you typed there? You are very naive bro.

Naive!

Please enlighten me. [/quot

You need to take JAMB first. Make I see whether you go teach cut off mark
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by charlsecy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
blazingblender:
How will de even pencil out ochanja market as a whole for demolition
Go back and re-read for a better understanding.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Lol, was it soludo or Anambra state govt abeg?? Anything to move Nigeria forward we support. But I condemn the slaps allocated to odumeje. It was wrong and unnecessary.
Dat police man should b charge for assault. Dat was awful.

Well, I trust Odumeje naa, him na Lion himself.
He won't let it slide just like dat
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

I'm comparing the legacy of individual all over the globe. Argue with fact. T B Joshua legacies outclassed PST ADEBOYE. Mind you, I'm not talking about Nigeria only rather all over the globe. Thank you.
A mallam indeed grin
It can only be dem Aboki
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Diegobando: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
He nor see am for vision
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Cantonese: 5:17am On Jul 08, 2022
jaxxy:

U dint demolish when u have barely built anything since u came to power. Its wrong timing and sends a wrong message. So ludo should focus on building the state b4 demolishing anything he thinks is wrong according to him.

I speaking about constructive development and leadership of carrying people along not related or supporting ipob here.

So you do not realize that removal of illegality constructed properties constitute part of building the state? Leaving properties constructed on water channels to make cities flood with water all the time constitutes bad leadership too?

Do you know that cities have their master plans and greedy developers just sell lands without care about what governments plan to do? If El Rufai did not have that courage, where would Abuja have been today? What about Kaduna where he went about rebuilding practically from the scratch?

How can we have good governance and enjoy the benefits of great and insightful leadership when some of you are so myopic and support illegalities? Did you not read Soludo’s plan his intention in Anambra state as the governor? Did you hear the people of Onitsha lament?

Na wah for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Babalola0920: 5:23am On Jul 08, 2022
IGBO PEOPLE AND LEADERSHIP CAN'T COHRELATE
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by mkpurumma090(f): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2022
buksarki:
Nigeria churches and mosque should be paying taxes.
Honestly ooo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2022
temitope27:
in just 100days? Nawa oo
Igbos just too get problem... Hate too much... Then too plenty for NL sef
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Cantonese:

So you do not realize that removal of illegality constructed properties constitute part of building the state? Leaving properties constructed on water channels to make cities flood with water all the time constitutes bad leadership too?

Do you know that cities have their master plans and greedy developers just sell lands without care about what governments plan to do? If El Rufai did not have that courage, where would Abuja have been today? What about Kaduna where he went about rebuilding practically from the scratch?

How can we have good governance and enjoy the benefits of great and insightful leadership when some of you are so myopic and support illegalities? Did you not read Soludo’s plan his intention in Anambra state as the governor? Did you hear the people of Onitsha lament?

Na wah for you bro.

I never said he shouldn't demolish I said the timing should be right. There are always illegal places to demolish in every state.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by RillJ(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=McStoic post=114520077][/quote]

grin U go boil beans taya be that ooo

Specifically cowpea beans grin grin
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Oladipo1166(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

Mosque is not a money making venture like the church, they can't be taxed. A big mosque may not be making more than five hundred naira from offering. To be more specific, Akure central mosque doesn't gather enough offering to buy fuel to power its generator, it is as less venture as that. You may want to mention the zakat, rich Muslims pay their zakats directly to the poor and not via the imam of any mosque. So how do you tax a mosque?? On what ground will government do so?? An answer pls
Your Imam don embezzle your money
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oladipo1166:

Your Imam don embezzle your money

How?? It pained you guys that Islam is not monetized like the Christianity is. You no dey see imam dey fly private jets up and down, lol. Clowns everywhere. I expected you to defend your first comment, but good you know it can't be defended.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) by Oladipo1166(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

How?? It pained you guys that Islam is not monetized like the Christianity is. You no dey see imam dey fly private jets up and down, lol. Clowns everywhere. I expected you to defend your first comment, but good you know it can't be defended.
Not monetize? You are kidding me, I'm staying at Ilorin and I know how your Alfas sef do bill people during wedding and wedding, no wonder your Alfas are the ones doing ritual for yahoo boys here in Ilorin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.