Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,340 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (60375 Views)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Freebills12: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Latakia:
like Obi Pandora will say "Go and verify"

Since you can't substantiate your source, rest in peace
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Latakia(f): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Since you can't substantiate your source, rest in peace
Just like Obi Pandora will say go and verify whether I didn't chase out northerners from Anambra

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Aliyuminna(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by IamWonderful: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2022
beylinko02:

Are you sure you a ok at all? Abeg give me touch we need to repair this rotten brain.
You miss road kid, tell that to your mother to help you tell your father
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by WhizdomXX(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2022
yomi961:
thank God for you. Unfortunately I won't be voting for a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Fortunately, there is a Christain Muslim ticket.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Evii: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Johel:

You are really dumb.

Just like your prostitute mother
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by paix(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is a perfect combination. They're both young, virile and well exposed. The kind of change Nigeria is waiting for.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ufotunang: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Grandmeister:

What if sanusi doesn't want to? Dem go force am? If sanusi was that popular and heavyweight why did ganduje drag him all over the place even as an emir?
..at least they would had first of all contacted sanusi first, he might want it...it's not that they will force him to accept it... just to contact him, discuss the matter with him..then if he sanusi does not want no problem..it's not by force..
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by seyimailbox: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
JaroMan:

See how northern APC members are moving to pdp because of Atiku. South west pdp folks are moving to APC cos of BAT. I don’t blame them.
The realignment you see in the north or south is a proof of the fact that Nigeria politics depends on structures. All you need is not decamping, it just to convince the leaders of local structures to instruct their loyalist for whom to vote. Have you seen such alignment for Labor party despite the traction the movement has gained online? Osùn will not be different from Ekiti, I can bet this with you.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by JaroMan: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
seyimailbox:

The realignment you see in the north or south is a proof of the fact that Nigeria politics depends on structures. All you need is not decamping, it just to convince the leaders of local structures to instruct their loyalist for whom to vote. Have you seen such alignment for Labor party despite the traction the movement has gained online? Osùn will not be different from Ekiti, I can bet this with you.
If labor party gets 20k votes in osun state, then they really mean business. That’s what I meant.
South west really want to win the presidency with APC and everyone is working towards that irrespective of the party.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by kechywillz(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2022
gaetano:
Lovely cool
Lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.