Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (60351 Views)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by sukar886: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Who's he?? We don't knw him over here ...truth is, Even sowore will beat this LP candidates hands down....let alone the two big wigs.
Yes obi will try...but as an idealist I see things the way the are and I dnt see him winning come next next....but the popularity he's gaining will help him in the long run... albeit, not in 2023 but in the far future.
My take...!
Oga go eat , hungry the worry u

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by jrusky(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Nice one....

Very handsome with brain....

Infact, we Nigerians are strongly behind you

Pls sis stop saying "we Nigerians" pls just say you Obi supporter ok. Sorry for quoting you because I hardly quote female member of the house but I just have to quote you to correct your statement. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Oilwell(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Latakia:
So na Fulani that eat cow that IPOB called almajiri is what the Pandora want to use to deceive himself grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by sukar886: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
RichDad1:
LP aka dumping ground for irrelevant and lightweight politicians.
Hahahaha... This one pain u, find a cool transformer n chill urself

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by fantasy2018: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
seyimailbox:
The performance of labour party was very poor in Ekiti election because they don't have structure. In most states, the structure doesn't exist. Labor party will be schooled in 2023 election.
But look at the candidates ok n that race tho.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ThePointMan(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wow!

Nice Presidential combo being served hot hot �!
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Dranatomy: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Like for Obi , share for Jagaban

7 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by onumadu: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T2Td_SQX9A

Just click through and watch this short interview and you will see that this man is PERFECT for the position.
He is just like Obi.
He understands what Nigeria's problems are and how to fix them.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Freebills12: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Latakia:
So na Fulani that eat cow that IPOB called almajiri is what the Pandora want to use to deceive himself grin

I will give you #10000 if you can provide evidence that Obi said this! Am serious
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by riczy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Its unfortunate dt those dt truly vote on pooling units gat no mobile fon or electronic gadgets, so they Will still collect APC 5k orchestrated by penury, while dt day is pub hols for d majority!
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Bobbiee: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
AWESOME! ONE GOOD STOP. TO THOSE SAYING HE SHOULD HAVE PICKED SOMEONE MORE WELL KNOWN, OSINBANJO WASN'T KNOWN BEFORE BECOMING VP. SO LONG AS THE PERSON IS CAPABLE.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
sukar886:

Oga go eat , hungry the worry u

You Obi fans are allergic to the truth so no wahala and prefer insulting truthful folks who say what you don't want to hear.

I truly hope this is Obi's VP. It will be a case of dumb and dumber like the classic movie. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Heffalump(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Nice one....
Very handsome with brain....
Infact, we Nigerians are strongly behind you

I see beyond his facial handsomenesss.
All I see is someone with advanced western education, that can offer himself in service to build a stronger nation and repair the years of cankerworms in our country.

He looks focused as a leader with the ability to work beyond tribal or religious ethnocentric sentiments.

Congratulations Nigerians! There is a new dawn indeed.
The winning team has been unraveled.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
onumadu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T2Td_SQX9A

Just click through and watch this short interview and you will see that this man is PERFECT for the position.
He is just like Obi.
He understands what Nigeria's problems are and how to fix them.

Lol. You gullible Obidient folks are funny. Do you know others who are even more articulate that Obi and this dude?

FFK and Dimeji Bankole. Go figure dude.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by rolams(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmm!

No be child play oooo!!
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by rolams(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Who's he?? We don't knw him over here ...truth is, Even sowore will beat this LP candidates hands down....let alone the two big wigs.
Yes obi will try...but as an idealist I see things the way the are and I dnt see him winning come next next....but the popularity he's gaining will help him in the long run... albeit, not in 2023 but in the far future.
My take...!

This happens to be my view too!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Latakia(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I will give you #10000 if you can provide evidence that Obi said this! Am serious
like Obi Pandora will say "Go and verify"

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Latakia(f): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
weldone eh, keep up the dirty fight. It will help ur standard of living and improve security in ur dear country Nigeria.
like the way it is improving with the sit at home in your region where your parents dare not go out on Monday

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by lordkrys(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
Weak, both aspirants are level-headed technocrats, with no history of extremism , to either Tribe or religion, they can't survive Nigeria's political arena...

They can't withstand Tinubu or Atiku, Obvious both will withdraw eventually.

Me support APC grin, just facing facts. Both are aspirants that represents what Nigeria should be, but unfortunately Nigeria isn't there yet, an incompetent extremists will definitely win.

Just do your part an vote.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by otuomasirichi: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
kiss wink

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by adefitim(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
May the best man won the race.

May God reward us with the man of his own heart
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nimirayz: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
This Uncle's name and "popular" cannot be used in the same sentence!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Heffalump(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
My take...!

Tinubu urchin spotted.
You're still living in the past
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by essentialone(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by essentialone(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by JoNach: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
Weak, both aspirants are level-headed technocrats, with no history of extremism , to either Tribe or religion, they can't survive Nigeria's political arena...

Me support APC grin, just facing facts. Both are aspirants that represents what Nigeria should be, but unfortunately Nigeria isn't there yet, an incompetent extremists will definitely win.

So Jonathan's win in 2015 was dur to his extremism, aunty??
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:

Only if the youths are sleeping bt the youths are awake. very woke infact
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by naijamerican: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:

You are correct. Nigeria is too stupid to elect these guys
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Mrfixitt(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:

Sorry but you reason like an uneducated fellow. This mentality is what has made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by plaindealer: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Who is he again? What's his name?

Pandora is never serious....loser... grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Okwyjesus(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by otipoju(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Acidosis:
Omo

Just returned from Twitter, where I watched his interview with Channels. This man finished Buhari and his anti-corruption nonsense. grin

He's definitely a perfect candidate for Obi. I hope he gains quick acceptance and popularity in the north.

Long time this man. Link to the interview pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.