Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (60364 Views)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by pedrilo: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Like they were happy when Yaradua & Jonathan came, Yet nothing changed?

You people should keep deceiving yourselves.
U dont know anytin.
The most favourable agreement between ASUU and FG was signed during the administration u just mentioned.
Its game over for you idiots

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by jimyjames(m): 12:08am On Jul 08, 2022
crowther15:

Exactly, I would vote Makinde in Oyo over LP aspirants but I won't miss to vote Obi in the presidential election. This is not about the party but personality.
Exactly my point, thank you

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by plaindealer: 12:12am On Jul 08, 2022
grin grin

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by chrisukeka(m): 1:12am On Jul 08, 2022
Atiku will be 76 Years by 2023,

What is he still looking for if not for greed.
He doesn't have the required energy to run Nigeria

yomi961:
Atiku Abubakar the Turaki Adamawa...A core Nationalist, a wazobia Man with inroads in every sphere of this Country,A business tycoon with thousands in his pay roll, having employed so many Nigerians in his company is a man for the job.A man in charge with workable blue print to remodel Nigeria into a nation we all will be proud of...Man way sabi road....2023 next president loading...

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by wirelessmaster: 2:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by einsteine(m): 2:54am On Jul 08, 2022
The man that operates a diploma mill issuing certificates for a fee whether or not the students attended classes.

Dino Melaye says thank you for the law degree Baba Ahmed awarded him after just one year of enrollment
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Libera: 2:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Ogaga87:
With Peter Obi, Nigeria will be free from those who cannot boldly sack chiefs who couldn't protect the prison less the common man but express disappointment in himself..

We would be free from those whose background knowledge cannot tell why one dollar is now 600 Naira..

We would be free from paddy paddy chiefs who keep quite and allow curuption strive but tax the poor to pay in return..

Nigeria will be free from monarchy president who believe is their turn irrespective of who is dying or displaced..

We are tired of mediocre in Nigeria..

Please team Peter, come take us back to the giant we were known for..

God bless the Obi movement
Bullshit, arant nonsense, do you think that you will achieve Biafra through Obituary, we are smarter and wiser than you guys, all your labour will surely ends on social media, may we never labour in vain.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 08, 2022
BoneTackle:
seun himself is a closet tribalist and I understand he is staunch supporter of agbado crooner- the one and only bullion van master El Pablo PIGnubu. He himself gas posted and pushed fake news about Peter Obi to front page, and even propagates such on Twitter

Fear these abobaku creatures

98% of people on this thread are Y IBO. Y IBO calling Seun of Nairaland a tribalist.

The Yorubas remain the most liberal tribe in Nigeria after the Niger Delta minorities of Urhobo / Isoko. Y IBO calling somebody a tribalist? IBO? I pray God will help you.

I came in briefly from exile to leave message for seunmsg. Somebody sent me this topic.

Yusuf Baba Ahmed is the younger brother of Hakeem Baba Ahmed the Secretary of Northern Elders Forum. I know he has been saying they don't want Tinubu. They sent Ango Abdulahi to Obasanjo to tease him to know who he is supporting. I got to meet him (Hakeem Baba Ahmed) as a very young man late 1998 when he was the Executive Secretary of INEC. I know he is a personal friend of Nasir El Rufai who was a key member of the Presidential Advisory Committee to Abdulsalam Abubakar that time. I also know Nafiu Baba Ahmed of the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria. These people are Mafia.

Nnamdi Azikiwe gave room for the creation of mafia in Nigeria. Awolowo had foreseen this situation, but Zik selfishness created this problem.

So, Yusuf Baba Ahmed is indirectly representing his elder brother Hakeem Baba Ahmed who controlled INEC for the 1999 election of Obasanjo. I know Hakeem Baba Ahmed and El Rufai are very close. El Rufai belongs to two blocs - the Kaduna Mafia and IBB boys. These two blocs are interwoven. For Yusuf Baba Ahmed to have worked at Nigerian Security Print & Mint Company shows how connected he is to these two blocs.

I don't know the game Hakeem Baba Ahmed is going to play with his younger brother, let us just watch. The North, from information received before going on exile from nairaland don't want power to come to South. The IBOs (98% of Obi supporters) have no problem with Atiku Presidency or power returning to the North, their problem is Yoruba (Tinubu). All the noise on social media as if it is the entire Nigeria is from the IBOs. How far the noise and Yusuf Baba Ahmed will take them to Aso Rock would be determined in few months time.

I wish all the Yoruba journalists on electronic & print media antagonising Tinubu well. I wish Okupe and Afenifere well.

Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by asunaobi(m): 3:36am On Jul 08, 2022
This sounds to me like a secured 16 years and counting of good and transparent leadership in Nigeria. Naija will be great again!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by yomi961: 3:44am On Jul 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Another fulani is rejected. It is the turn of the South. Thank you.
thank God for you. Unfortunately I won't be voting for a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by yomi961: 3:49am On Jul 08, 2022
chrisukeka:
Atiku will be 76 Years by 2023,

What is he still looking for if not for greed.
He doesn't have the required energy to run Nigeria

that is your opinion. I would rather vote for who has a realistic chance of winning, than waste my vote for a boy's scout and allow a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Zeezenho: 4:06am On Jul 08, 2022
jrusky:

Pls sis stop saying "we Nigerians" pls just say you Obi supporter ok. Sorry for quoting you because I hardly quote female member of the house but I just have to quote you to correct your statement. Thanks.

Oga stop harassing the lady we Nigerians are Solidly behind obi and his choice.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Zeezenho: 4:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. You gullible Obidient folks are funny. Do you know others who are even more articulate that Obi and this dude?

FFK and Dimeji Bankole. Go figure dude.

Not tinubu again it's now ffk the foodie and the little thief bankole that can't keep his hands in a place.a young vibrant man that fell from house speaker to nothing because of greed.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by shegz24(m): 4:21am On Jul 08, 2022
This one cant give Obi/LP ordinary 10k votes from the North.

But watch his supporters console themselves of Kwankwaso disappointment by hyping this unknown entity to Buhari/IBB status on social media.

Lol...He is even an ANPP man currently.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by abaste: 4:27am On Jul 08, 2022
see below

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by PresidObi: 4:32am On Jul 08, 2022
The winning combination

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by maybet081: 4:37am On Jul 08, 2022
I have gotten my agbado and cassava ready for the said recruitment according to the night fly BAT.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Ogaga87(m): 4:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Libera:
Bullshit, arant nonsense, do you think that you will achieve Biafra through Obituary, we are smarter and wiser than you guys, all your labour will surely ends on social media, may we never labour in vain.

Lick my ass kid and have sense.. No charges
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Yankee101: 4:52am On Jul 08, 2022
How father is nor from nigeria

He migrated

Of course nothing wrong with that, just a note for Atiku haters
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Latakia(f): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

If you know that what you are saying is the truth then show us the source and details. You are tarnishing someone's image which is a sin recognized by both Bible and Quran... If you can't then back out
like Obi Pandora will say "Go and verify"

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Snapdrag0n: 5:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Nice move from Obi. But unfortunately, our state governments won't let you see the light. If only INEC will go clean,then the people will give you maximum votes. But as it's, those state governments will rig and dig to make sure those votes gone to their party.
If Obi wins,then APC is dead.
If Obi wins,then PDP has been buried.
If Obi wins,then God has answered Nigerian prayers. This is what a typical Nigerian wants. New Faces,new skills and knew man power.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Latakia(f): 5:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
hahaha, I'm from one of the north central states. Someone asked u to go and verify, u didn't because u know he is saying the truth so u came up with lies, same thing u people did against Jonathan before the 2015 election. When Jonathan said stealing is not corruption that corruption should carry more punishment that it is more harmful to the country that mare stealing, u people twisted the whole thing. Can't u just point out the good things ur candidate did in the past instead of lies and propaganda?
As far back as 1999, when what we have in Lagos today were only dreams in the minds of visionaries, Tinubu took over like that proverbial octopus with all its hands in all the jars, weaving Lagos state from pit to the palace it is today.

First was the gory sight of Lagos which was occasioned by pollution from different sectors of Lagos state at that time. And combating the imminent fear of an epidemic that obviously engulfed the state, the former governor separated the ministry of environment from the ministry of physical planning and repositioned it to combat flooding and coordinate waste management and disposal.

Of course, even the bible pointed out that when men of vision lead, the people rejoice. This was Tinubu’s greatest strength as he toes the path of exemplary administration through his many leadership qualities.

First was a free health policy for children below 18 and adults above 65 years that the Tinubu administration introduced, knowing the importance of healthcare delivery to building a healthy society.

The drugs for patients were heavily subsidised. Under the Blindness Prevention Programme, millions of Lagosians were saved from sight problems. There were free eye surgeries and glasses (Jigi Bola) were distributed to patients for free. To reduce the scourge of HIV/AIDS, the Lagos State AIDS Control Agency intensified its enlightenment programme targeted at youths.

The administration’s ‘Roll Back Malaria’ programme complemented the Eko Free Malaria Treatment programme under which millions of people were treated. The government also combated dreadful diseases, including tuberculosis by setting up clinics devoted to the disease and polio through the immunization of millions of children.

To cap it all, the LASAMBUS scheme was initiated. Dozens of ambulances were provided to ease rescue operations. Tinubu introduced reforms, which led to the decentralisation of the health management board, the revitalisation of the primary healthcare system, the establishment of the Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring and Accreditation Agency to ensure quality assurance, the establishment of the Hospital Services Commission and the promotion of partnerships in health between the government and the private sector.

Showing clearly that a new sheriff is in town, the Tinubu administration’s youth development programme led to the annual ‘One Day Governor’ through the annual spelling bee for secondary school students initiated by the New Era Foundation that was promoted by his wife, Oluremi Tinubu as the first lady of Lagos.

Knowing how the reformation of prisoners can help curb social vices, the former governor converted the dreadful Ita Oko prisoners camp into a youth skills acquisition centre. There was also a programme of women empowerment to enable women to cope with the harsh economic realities and make them become better individuals beyond housewives in their different families. More importantly, women were reoriented towards self-employment.

Tinubu’s administration fired on all cylinders, leaving no stone unturned, down to the housing sector. His administration facilitated access to quality accommodation and succeeded in making the Lekki corridor the fastest growing real estate investment haven. The former governor lamented the federal government’s failed housing policy and the neglect of the housing needs of the former federal capital territory (FCT). He restructured the ministry of works and housing by upgrading the housing department or directorate into a full-fledged ministry. The ministry was mandated to provide 500 housing units yearly and coordinate the activities of the Lagos State Development and Property Corporation (LSDPC) and the Lagos Building Investment Company for more effective management. More importantly, the sector was repositioned to attract private sector participation.

There was a turnaround in the fortunes of the LSDPC. Its account was red before Tinubu assumed office. In his first term, the moribund Michael Otedola Low Income Housing was completed. The Jubilee Housing Scheme comprising 1,300 units of low-income housing designated as Abraham Adesanya Housing Estate was completed. The project was undertaken directly by the ministry. Also delivered were the Lekki Scheme 1, named after the late Eleko of Lagos, Oba Adeyinka Oyekan, the Oko Oba units, Oregun Estate, Ikeja, Femi Okunnu Housing Estate, Lekki and the Mile 2 Housing Estate. Also, concerted efforts were made to develop the proposed estates in Gbagada 1 and 2, Ibeshe, Ikeja 1 and 2, Oko Oba/Alaba and Ewu Elepe. There were proposals for Teachers’ Village, Civil Servants’ Village and Judges Village. The mortgage system was strengthened and foreign investors were encouraged.

Asides from the many restructuring of different organs and sections the administration achieved, it also pioneered novel initiatives in transportation, including the development of modern water transportation and the BRT system. LASTMA was established to ensure proper traffic management and deal with the problem of indiscipline on the road by drivers.

Under the capable hands of an obviously experienced public servant as Tinubu, Lagos blazed the trail in the independent power project (IPP), which continually supplied 270 megawatts of electricity to the national grid. The project demonstrated the capacity of some states to generate electricity, if the power to legislate on it is on the concurrent list. Tinubu’s electrification project covered over 100 communities. In his first term, 53 rural communities were targeted. The projects were completed in Egan, Atewolere, Ifesowapo, Aboru, Agbado, Ayetoro, Akorede, Isheri Ikosi, Orile Aguntan, Rofo, Borokini, Omologbede, Araromi, Oke Agbo, Erekusu, Logberu, Okegelu and Ebute, Lekki. Others were Origanringan, Onigbolakowe, Oke odo Elemoro, Ipaja Isale Odo, Agenuba, Ajelogo, Mutaku, Egansando, Ayanfe, Topo and Ikola Agbenaje.

Tinubu created additional 37 councils, following the legitimate agitations of Lagosians for improved governance at the grassroots. The number of the councils rose to 57. However, the national assembly refused to list the councils in the constitution.

As the saying goes, the fowl knows the animal that deprived it of its fathers during the rainy season. The people of Lagos can never forget the efforts of Tinubu’s administration in creating the Lagos of our dream today especially when the allocation for Lagos was seized, prompting Tinubu to put on his thinking cap. He embarked on a novel and aggressive revenue generation drive, which halted the dependence on federal allocations to the state. In 1999, under military rule, Lagos was generating N600,000 monthly. Today, the internally generated revenue (IGR) is around N45 billion.

For eight years, Tinubu also agitated for special status, or special economic assistance, for Lagos state. Up to now, it is still a dream.

Tinubu resolved the succession hurdle successfully in 2007. His successor, Fashola, built on his achievements.

The saying that everything success begins and ends with pristine leadership was proven as Tinubu ended his administration with awards to crown his many efforts for the people of Lagos state. These laurels and awards include the Best Governor for 2001 by the Nigerian/Belgian Chamber of Commerce, Winner of 2002 Best Practices Prize in improving the living environment (by the federal ministry of works and UN habitat Group), 2000 Best Computerized Government in Nigeria (by the Computer Association of Nigeria), 2003 Green Crystal Award for Enhancing the Value of the Environment (by Clean-Up Nigeria (CUN), 2002 Healthcare Award as the best provider of best health services in Nigeria, Presidential Merit Award for technological Development by the Nigerian Society of Engineers, 2001 National Literacy award for outstanding contribution to mas literacy, Co-winner of 2002 Outstanding Alumnus award of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC), 2001 Distinguished Alumnus Award by Chicago State University, Distinguished Service Award for Exemplary Leadership by the Lagos State Economic Summit Group, Certificate of Commendation by the national Conference of Black mayors, Silver Jubilee Anniversary Award as Labour Friendly Governor by the National Union of Petroleum and Natural gas Workers (NUPENG) and Award of Recognition by Nigerian Berge Limited for the initiation of the independent power project (IPP).

May my life be transform the way Tinubu managed Lagos.

May your life be transform the way Obi Pandora managed Anambra. Pls say amen.

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Zeezenho: 5:33am On Jul 08, 2022
plaindealer:
On a serious note, according to Igbos, Hausa people are almajiri, they are illiterates and terrorists, but it's a good thing to see Igbos bow, rejoice and celebrate Hausa man.

Igbos are finally evolving like normal human beings...

To God be the Glory.. grin

....but last last, Pandora go still lose woefully.. grin

You think your dumb ass is smart right?those northerners you are trying to intimate to hate igbos have their own sperate interest outside your hate filled life.nigerians have decided to move forward to a new era of greatness
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Zeezenho:

Not tinubu again it's now ffk the foodie and the little thief bankole that can't keep his hands in a place.a young vibrant man that fell from house speaker to nothing because of greed.

To an IBO man, nobody is good except himself. IBO does not fight anybody's interest except himself and wants you to fight for him. The day you behave like IBO, then to an IBO man you are practising tribalism.

To an IBO man, the government is against IBETO while they support Dangote. IBO does not see Dangote Sacrifices.

IBO prefer IBETO to import CEMENT and package it in PortHarcourt while Dangote, Isiyaku Rabiu son (BUA) and others are manufacturing locally.

PETER OBI was a Special Adviser (Honorary) on ECONOMY to Good luck Jonathan. The Goodluck Jonathan government made the highest revenue in the history of Africa till date. They wasted and looted everything without saving one kobo (1 kobo). They spent over 50% of the money Obasanjo left in the reserves and borrowed heavily and the economy crashed.

They suspended Obasanjo policy on Cement manufacturing locally and allowed IBETO to import Cement in PortHarcourt to make quick big money. Obasanjo cannot give such opportunity to a Yoruba man, IBO, that is IBO economic policy.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by frog12: 5:50am On Jul 08, 2022
this is the team to beat. we want them to win
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Zeezenho: 5:54am On Jul 08, 2022
babaolofin:

To an IBO man, nobody is good except himself. IBO does not fight anybody's interest except himself and wants you to fight for him. The day you behave like IBO, then to an IBO man you are practising tribalism.

To an IBO man, the government is against IBETO while they support Dangote. IBO does not see Dangote Sacrifices.

IBO prefer IBETO to import CEMENT and package it in PortHarcourt while Dangote, Isiyaku Rabiu son (BUA) and others are manufacturing locally.

PETER OBI was a Special Adviser (Honorary) on ECONOMY to Good luck Jonathan. The Goodluck Jonathan government made the highest revenue in the history of Africa till date. They wasted and looted everything without saving one kobo (1 kobo). They spent over 50% of the money Obasanjo left in the reserves and borrowed heavily and the economy crashed.

They suspended Obasanjo policy on Cement manufacturing locally and allowed IBETO to import Cement in PortHarcourt to make quick big money. Obasanjo cannot give such opportunity to a Yoruba man, IBO, that is IBO economic policy.

See pain.oga Nigeria is moved on from tribalism that made us the world poverty capital to a more prosperous nation and there is nothing folks like you can do about it.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Jammy2: 6:03am On Jul 08, 2022
They (PDP and APC) keep telling us (the youth) that there is no polling unit on social media, they will always remind us that the chunk of votes for every election have always been cast by the elderly ones, and they always believe that with money they can always cajole them(elderly ones) to vote for them (PDP and APC). But we (the OBI-dients) need to change this course, we don’t just need to rely on our youthful population, we must work out a way to make the elderly ones OBI-dients.
Let’s remind them (PDP and APC) that the elderly ones are our parents and as such we have influence on who they will vote for. Our parents will easily yield to our campaign than that of total stranger. If we let them understand the situation and state of the country and how the current situation has put us in a state of shackle, hardship, pain, fear and despair and how it has affected us personally, furthermore, if we explain the ideology of @Peter Obi to them and how it’s our hope for a new and better Nigeria and how it will improve our lives personally and collectively they will definitely shun every peanut( cup of rice, beans, tuber of yam, #5,000) that will be given to them during election and vote rightly(OBIdiently).
If we successfully take this campaign to our family unit, we would have done a better campaign than the conventional campaign and reduce by a reasonable number the vote of PDP and APC and simultaneously increase that of Labour Party. Imagine my father, Uche’s father, Ola’s fathers and Musa’s father are discussing @Peter Obi to their friends, the multiplier effect of such discussion will be far reaching than our conventional campaign.
Therefore, it is operation in-family campaign, operation call your parents at least once a month to tell them to vote for @Peter Obi, explaining the party logo (A Family: Father, Mother And Child) to them.
To further cement the campaign for me, a night to the election (22-02-2023 NIGHT) I will send money to my parents as an appreciation in advance for voting @Peter Obi so as to shun any money PDP and APC will be dishing out that day. Some persons might choose to say I am buying the vote of my parents, NA DEM GET DEIR MOUTH.

THANKS TO OUR CELEBRITIES, SKIT MAKERS THAT ARE PUSHING THE OBI-DIENT MOVEMENT
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Zeezenho:

See pain.oga Nigeria is moved on from tribalism that made us the world poverty capital to a more prosperous nation and there is nothing folks like you can do about it.

You are not articulated in your delusion. PETER OBI was a Special Adviser on Economy to Jonathan government when IBETO imported CEMENT because he is an IBO man. The economy crashed.

Has he undergone any special training since then? You talk like a crude IBO trader. Bye

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by jrusky(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga stop harassing the lady we Nigerians are Solidly behind obi and his choice.

No, this is not harrasing its a fact and putting correct statement on the platform. Pls no Nigerians is behind Obi and his Labour in vain party ok.

It's like apc or pdp supporters saying we Nigerians are behind you that is an understatement Mr man. You can not generalised your opinion or ideology it sound childish, unethical, provocation, extremely bias and lack intellectual standard.

And by the way since July 4th when one of you Obi whatever came here to threaten to kill me if I dare come to SE to vote pdp or apc since that day all you Obi in this forum "don buy market" I will not let anyone of you go free it's a promise I will frustrate you all here and that creepy tax evader thief called Obi will never be the president come 2023.

I retired amaechi same way I will retire Obi so take it or burst it...
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Acidosis(m): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by beylinko02: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2022
IamWonderful:
All hail the vice president of Igbo land, the second one of Pandora Peter Obituary

Are you sure you a ok at all? Abeg give me touch we need to repair this rotten brain.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by JaroMan: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2022
seyimailbox:
The performance of labour party was very poor in Ekiti election because they don't have structure. In most states, the structure doesn't exist. Labor party will be schooled in 2023 election.
The candidate of labor party moved to APC before elections. And when he was asked to invite the leadership of labor party and Peter Obi, he declined because he has collected money from APC.
In osun state, Lasun wanted to do same thing until the party came in. So he has invited the party for campaign. Peter Obi has promised to raise money for him.
But that politics of south west which they learnt from north. See how northern APC members are moving to pdp because of Atiku. South west pdp folks are moving to APC cos of BAT. I don’t blame them.
So let’s see how labor party will fare in osun state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.