Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (60309 Views)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by MartinsD12(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bomboiy:
Nice one Obi,I have gone through his records,he is a solid candidate. Unlike one drug dealer from Irigbijimmnifu that is planning to pick a religious and tribal bigot like El rufai.

The OBIdient ministry is moving, join the winning team.
The cassava man from Lagos, tweeting on WhatsApp grin
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by otipoju(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Evii:
PO should go for someone that's popular and we'll respected in the North. Someone like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

Sanusi is an extremist.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by MartinsD12(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Peter Obi carry me dey go dey go

2023 sure for all Obidient armies

Meanwhile see Tinubu miscreants' choice below
grin tinubu miscreant e chock them
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
BoneTackle:
Really? I didn't come across the thread

Lemme look for it

Seems it's been deleted, searched both front page and politics section, I no see am again
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Emmyxclusive: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Latakia:
like the way it is improving with the sit at home in your region where your parents dare not go out on Monday
hahaha, I'm from one of the north central states. Someone asked u to go and verify, u didn't because u know he is saying the truth so u came up with lies, same thing u people did against Jonathan before the 2015 election. When Jonathan said stealing is not corruption that corruption should carry more punishment that it is more harmful to the country that mare stealing, u people twisted the whole thing. Can't u just point out the good things ur candidate did in the past instead of lies and propaganda?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by MartinsD12(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
cybersoldiers:

VagaBondic TinuBandit evil agent.

That moniker is useless just overlook the iberiberism
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Emola12(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Carry me dey go,,, Peter obi carry me dey go my success Land ××2, sing dah song leh me hear you

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by YoungAncient1: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
I want hear what Mahmoon Baba Ahmed will say about this.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by BoneTackle: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Seems it's been deleted, searched both front page and politics section, I no see am again
Couldn't find it too

It could be fake news'o, cos I never heard or read about it before
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Dawnofhope: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
#Obidientrevolution loading . New Mind-sets new Nigeria
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
I have gone through his profile.

He seems to be a cool choice and easy to market too

One thing is sure and certain; OBI is smart enough to make a nice pick for a VP and will also assemble a formidable team
under a small party labour... grin the reality remain PDP or APC ll rule Nigeria 2023 even in 2027... Labour and NNPP ll come distant Third or fourth...
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by omoharry(f): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Alpharey:
I don't even know how we leave intellectuals and left the country in the hands of agberos all these years. Chaaiii. It is not too late to put things in order.
It's because Nigerian are now accepting Agbero life style as a way of life.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by DisLifeSha: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
My vote will be obidient

Totilopussylick:
No Jupiter can stop the moving train.

The movement of obidient group of Nigeria

Will pierced the heart of haters like a bullet

wotowoto tongue.

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by omoharry(f): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Continue to mortgage your conscience, there's time for everything.
just like he said ...during the ENDSARS.. what are they doing there ? Why are they there ? When Fulani kills " where are the cows ! Is either he says such things so as not to offend his Fulani friends or he remain mute and turn his head the other way while his people were being massacred.. only Late Odumakin in blessed memory & Akeredolu were shouting about the Headmen menace. The rest kept quiet .
Now election is by the corner and they are calling on thesame people they abandoned.
I don't know what you are defending here oo! .. We all knew Tinubu remained quiet all those period the Fulanis Headmen were terrorising the whole of SW. He and Osibanjo kept quiet. They looked on while their people were calling for thier support .
You think everyone is as blind as you? .You are busy killing urself defending someone that will quickly throw you under the bus just to please his Fulani friends so as to get Thier support for his life long ambition.
He is not a good elder statesman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by DWickedLandLord: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
Svoboda:

How is Obi and intellectual? Where are his theories and essays on any interest?

Guy vote your candidate n stop spamming threads.

What requirements did you people ask of Buhari?

Just SE/SS being against him was all the qualification needed

But for Obi, you people have brought out a list. N he must check all of them otherwise he's not qualified.

We're not kids abeg. We see the games
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by IamWonderful: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you have been shouting Obituary since January maybe you will soon encounter this Obituary so that we can rest with your senseless comments
That is for you as you have proclaimed it, GOD will honor it in your life

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
BoneTackle:
Couldn't find it too

It could be fake news'o, cos I never heard or read about it before

And I don't know why nairaland dey post fake things, I read through it and was like,who the heck allowed such things to be here? But it's good as it has been deleted
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by IamWonderful: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
macrodata:
I feel your pain. So sorry sir. Try and visit a pharmacy and explain your conditions. Don't self prescribe please, before you go and drink otapiapia.
You should have been telling your parents this
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by specialmati(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
That is for you as you have proclaimed it, GOD will honor it in your life
grin grin grin grin grin let me see you call for your Obituary here again then I will announce it officially. Most of you will just be playing with word that una no understand. Writing Obituary in all your comments. Maybe you really need that Obituary so we can rest here. But you are funny ooh you are quoting scripture at the same time writing your Obituary everywhere. Becareful
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by BoneTackle: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

And I don't know why nairaland dey post fake things, I read through it and was like,who the heck allowed such things to be here? But it's good as it has been deleted
seun himself is a closet tribalist and I understand he is staunch supporter of agbado crooner- the one and only bullion van master El Pablo PIGnubu. He himself gas posted and pushed fake news about Peter Obi to front page, and even propagates such on Twitter

Fear these abobaku creatures
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
omoharry:
just like he said ...during the ENDSARS.. what are they doing there ? Why are they there ? When Fulani kills " where are the cows ! Is either he says such things so as not to offend his Fulani friends or he remain mute and turn his head the other way while his people were being massacred.. only Late Odumakin in blessed memory & Akeredolu were shouting about the Headmen menace. The rest kept quiet .
Now election is by the corner and they are calling on thesame people they abandoned.
I don't know what you are defending here oo! .. We all knew Tinubu remained quiet all those period the Fulanis Headmen were terrorising the whole of SW. He and Osibanjo kept quiet. They looked on while their people were calling for thier support .
You think everyone is as blind as you? .You are busy killing urself defending someone that will quickly throw you under the bus just to please his Fulani friends so as to get Thier support for his life long ambition.
He is not a good elder statesman.
Please I stand with Peter Obi o....am I mad to trade my conscience like those Tinubu urchins? Someone that abandoned his people to be slaughtered like fowl and chased away by the murderous fulani criminals just to protect his interest.
Any Yoruba folk who votes for Tinubu is either a mad man or a conscienceless idiot.
Is it Tinubu who cannot even defend his Yoruba people that can defend Nigerians? God forbid bad thing!
He should waste the money that his looted but God can never let such a villain rule Nigeria.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
BoneTackle:
seun himself is a closet tribalist and I understand he is staunch supporter of agbado crooner- the one and only bullion van master El Pablo PIGnubu. He himself gas posted and pushed fake news about Peter Obi to front page, and even propagates such on Twitter

Fear these abobaku creatures

Na tribalist,I sabi that one

Reason I'm here is cause I no see alternative plus I dey like some people comments

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Freebills12: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Latakia:
like Obi Pandora will say "Go and verify"

If you know that what you are saying is the truth then show us the source and details. You are tarnishing someone's image which is a sin recognized by both Bible and Quran... If you can't then back out
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by solochris(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
All hail the vice president of Igbo land, the second one of Pandora Peter Obituary

You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by JBoss25(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Who's he?? We don't knw him over here ...truth is, Even sowore will beat this LP candidates hands down....let alone the two big wigs.
Yes obi will try...but as an idealist I see things the way the are and I dnt see him winning come next next....but the popularity he's gaining will help him in the long run... albeit, not in 2023 but in the far future.
My take...!
keep capping nonsense, Obi go win e go shock you
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Shikini: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Great
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by VirileNelly2420: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Who's he?? We don't knw him over here ...truth is, Even sowore will beat this LP candidates hands down....let alone the two big wigs.
Yes obi will try...but as an idealist I see things the way the are and I dnt see him winning come next next....but the popularity he's gaining will help him in the long run... albeit, not in 2023 but in the far future.
My take...!
If I don't know him, atleast u should know Base University Abuja. A notable institution!
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by WhizdomXX(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
yomi961:
Atiku Abubakar the Turaki Adamawa...A core Nationalist, a wazobia Man with inroads in every sphere of this Country,A business tycoon with thousands in his pay roll, having employed so many Nigerians in his company is a man for the job.A man in charge with workable blue print to remodel Nigeria into a nation we all will be proud of...Man way sabi road....2023 next president loading...
Another fulani is rejected. It is the turn of the South. Thank you.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by WhizdomXX(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
My take...!
Sowiee oohhh. Sowore couldn't get up to 50,000 votes in south west in 2019. What makes you think he'll do better in 2923 when his followers are now pandering to the new love of the Nation, Obi?
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by plaindealer: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
On a serious note, according to Igbos, Hausa people are almajiri, they are illiterates and terrorists, but it's a good thing to see Igbos bow, rejoice and celebrate Hausa man.

Igbos are finally evolving like normal human beings...

To God be the Glory.. grin

....but last last, Pandora go still lose woefully.. grin
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by LordOfTheGame: 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Peter Obi is a very smart man and his choice of Vice Presidential candidate is perfect. Let's go there.... 2023.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by macrodata(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
You should have been telling your parents this
Fortunately for me, they're not wailers. I just hope you'll allow your family sleep well tonight from all your eerie screeching and wall scratching!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable / Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State / Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.