Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (60363 Views)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by moneyissweet(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
All hail the vice president of Igbo land, the second one of Pandora Peter Obituary

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by sandymikky: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Who's he?? We don't knw him over here ...truth is, Even sowore will beat this LP candidates hands down....let alone the two big wigs.
Yes obi will try...but as an idealist I see things the way the are and I dnt see him winning come next next....but the popularity he's gaining will help him in the long run... albeit, not in 2023 but in the far future.
My take...!
You sure don't even know what idealism represents. You heard the word and ran to town with it.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Scamburster(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sunday2021:
I think this is a good choice. Labour party is gradually convincing me that they can do the job.
Hmmm, wonderful.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Poleski: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good choice Obi! The best of the best.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Cyberterror: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nobody is deceived. Baba Ahmed is a Berber from Mauritania while Peter Obi is an Ipob flagbearer.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by emperor863(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Nice one....

Very handsome with brain....

Infact, we Nigerians are strongly behind you

Why don't you say the truth. You ought to have said "we Biafrans" because that is what you would revert to by February 2023.

You are so blind to see the obvious. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by HisGraceBet: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Though I stand for PDP but truly speaking am reasoning this peter Obi and his running mate they are young and vibrant I think this is the type of president we need in Nigeria.

I still dey think am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Latakia:
Simple comprehension u can not understand. Jagaban was simply telling you that not killings are done by herdsmen as claimed by IPOB and tribal bigot like the new labourer in town that now begging a Fulani cow to become his vice president after insulting them, Is Evans a Fulani herdsmen?
Continue to mortgage your conscience, there's time for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Yuakwon3: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by nkemoma(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bomboiy:

LMAO,the colored teeth drug dealer come from Irigbijimmnifu in osun state.

Hahahahahhaha�������
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
zionstaar75:
do u remember under Peter obi as governor,Anambra doctors were on strike for 13 Months?do u know how many people died because of that?Peter obi is one of the biggest frauds in Nigeria

No man is blameless take it or leave it you within u down inside of you ... knows that Peter Obi is the best candidate for the Job

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Freebills12: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Whoever snap this picture will not make heaven. Omo see collabo... James and John
Hahaa, imagine if this is the future of Naija... God forbid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by castrokins(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Obidients, Let's Storm Abuja Tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is really great!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
HisGraceBet:
Though I stand for PDP but truly speaking am reasoning this peter Obi and his running mate they are young and vibrant I think this is the type of president we need in Nigeria.

I still dey think am

Bros abeg let leave and tribe out of the equation and vote technocratic people as the country be like this do you like it .....abegg oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Smooyis(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
The choice and combination is good if we really know what we want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by emmi14: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sergio101:
Two eyeglass men is the goal cool

Obidient to the core

Nigeria must be great again
Two eyeglass men hahahahaha good observation.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by 9ice007(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wow, I love this
May God help and see us through in this fight to make Nigeria �� great
Obi 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by clockwisereport: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Read a front page article where it was stated that Peter obi said the incoming vp will pay 200 billion naira for campaign and he will run as a one term vp.....

Please help me with the link to this. I want to read it
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by sulaak(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
I see OBJ hand in this decision, Baba Ahmed is the brother of Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed the secretary of Northern Elder Forum. OBJ was recently engaging Prof Ango Abdullahi.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Latakia(f): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Continue to mortgage your conscience, there's time for everything.
I wish my life the way Jagaban managed Lagos till now under Sanwo Olu.

I pray and wish your life to be like how Obi Pandora manage Anambra state. Pls say amen.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Latakia(f): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=Oilwell post=114516346][/quote]So na Fulani that eat cow that IPOB called almajiri is what the Pandora want to use to deceive himself grin

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ksuccess(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
At least for once make we still get intelligent men as leaders wey come handsome join.

We seriously need to get it right this time.

Labour party all the way

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by crowther15(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Evii:
PO should go for someone that's popular and we'll respected in the North. Someone like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Popular person is not always the best. People voted for Buhari in the west cos of Osinbajo. I never knew Osinbajo until 2015. It would be easier to campaign for the two cos they carry low baggage of crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Valkrie: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Peter Obi carry me dey go dey go

2023 sure for all Obidient armies

Meanwhile see Tinubu miscreants' choice below

My daughter saw Tinubu and his vp picture you post and she said " See two the same man" grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Oluwalifted: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
You guys are deceiving yourselves, this is an unpopular northerner that can't pull a shit. Social media hyping doesn't translate into physical votes.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Igbojew: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sergio101:

Now if I give you a serious cold
undiluted reply to this comment of
yours.....I will begin to hear "Obi
supporters are toxic".

Sincerely, the most entropic rabid
miscreant in this planet earth is
you Tinubu supporters.

Hypocrisy of highest order!!!
Don't mind them,they are the one that always start the insults and abuse also they are the one that will start crying first that Peter Obi supporters are insultive and toxic but who cares..........I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by fantasy2018: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
yomi961:
Atiku Abubakar the Turaki Adamawa...A core Nationalist, a wazobia Man with inroads in every sphere of this Country,A business tycoon with thousands in his pay roll, having employed so many Nigerians in his company is a man for the job.A man in charge with workable blue print to remodel Nigeria into a nation we all will be proud of...Man way sabi road....2023 next president loading...
Another northerner for another 8years? ....ok we shall see though.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by crowther15(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
jimyjames:

People are structure not party, if majority of Nigerians want Peter obi as president, the only thing to do is troop out and vote LP that's all, people are structure
Exactly, I would vote Makinde in Oyo over LP aspirants but I won't miss to vote Obi in the presidential election. This is not about the party but personality.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Cyberterror:
Nobody is deceived. Baba Ahmed is a Berber from Mauritania while Peter Obi is an Ipob flagbearer.

Lol. A Nigerian Presidential candidate from Cameroon and his VP from Mauritania. Wedon suffer for Nigeria. Walahi.

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Emmyxclusive: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Latakia:
So na Fulani that eat cow that IPOB called almajiri is what the Pandora want to use to deceive himself grin
weldone eh, keep up the dirty fight. It will help ur standard of living and improve security in ur dear country Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by MonkeyMods(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Valkrie:

My daughter saw Tinubu and his vp picture you post and she said " See two the same man" grin

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.