Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Super-hot Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Super-hot Cousin (534 Views)

Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) / Lady Rocks Her Boobs As She Goes Braless In Super Hot Photoshoot / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Super-hot Cousin by darwin010(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2022
OMG! It's Lia. I've been drooling all over her since childhood but she doesn't even know. Of course it's weird to have that kinda sensation about your cousin. She's my freaking blood but still, mom said some feelings are meant to be kept and felt. Maybe this is part of the feelings she talked about. One thing's for sure, no one should find out, especially mom. If she finds out, I'm toast. "LOUIS!!!" Lia called me excitedly. I was so happy but I didn't show it much. I hugged her and we went into the house together. We have been close since we were little kids and everyone knows we're each other's favourite but everyone thinks, there's no string attached.
LIA'S POV
wow! it's freaking hot Louis. I hope he didn't see me blush so well as he hugged me tight and placed his arms around my curves and pulled me to himself for a close contact to his chest. Swrs, I thought he'd see my face hot like tomatoes. Anyway, focus, focus Lia, he's your freaking snubbish cousin. He won't feel the same way and it's not cool to feel that way Lia. At least, I'll have him to myself before his girlfriend, Suzie comes over with her charisma and whole drama.
LOUIS'S POV
As Lia got up from the sofa and gave me a kiss..... on the cheek, I felt like a burst of sunlight shown on myself and gave me a burn. I almost thought I'd die of embarrassment if she speaks out that I had blushed[url=]https://www.fiverr.com/share/qe9N9X .......read more[/url]

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) / How To Win Your Girl Over Through Text? 60 Cute Things To Say To Make A Girl Blu / Man Reprimands Girlfriend, "How Will You Cheat On Me With A Guy Who Drives A 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.