Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX (3115 Views)

As A Man Don't Ever Try This In Your Life. Never! (photo) / If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by GeorgeNora: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Onariii:

Lyk ur papa na, small thing una don vex carry woman matta 4 head no be her own opinion wey she talk? Make all of una getat abeg all d men just dey annoy me 4 dis forum
another foolish simp spotted.
idióts like you learn it the hard way.
make i no reason your matter sha
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Shugavee(f): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Some people be like , I keep their numbers, we are friends, tahh that’s nonsense

1 Like

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Onariii:

Oya rest no login again o
You're not needed. Now swerve.
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:

You're not needed. Now swerve.
Hafa
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Shortcut2life: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2022
GeorgeNora:
many don't live to tell the story.
i can count 5 experiences

I can’t advice my enemy to try it ..
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by OlatunjiJohn(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2022
luminouz:

Care to tell me the full gist? grin

My first ex who left me in year 2018 to date another guy came back last year and gbam I started dating her without questioning her history that much but before we broke up I knew she has character issues, like how she talk, she lack feminine trait that a man can enjoy from a woman. As soon as the relationship started my entire life crumbled into pieces. The worst and my most toxic relationship ever. I broke up with her March this year. Two weeks later another ex I left before I dated her showed up and the mumu started dating again not knowing that she came for financial help. She did all her best to milk me but all failed that prompt her to start disrespecting me badly to the extent where we brokeup with fight and cursing eachother. A day after we broke up I got a job as software developer. I a fine now and I am happy how the previous relationship ended. Time to focus on the future
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by samuel051: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
The scorpion done sting you abi? Hehehe it will go round other simps, please don't scream too much lest you alert them.
grin grin grin

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by luminouz(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
OlatunjiJohn:

My first ex who left me in year 2018 to date another guy came back last year and gbam I started dating her without questioning her history that much but before we broke up I knew she has character issues, like how she talk, she lack feminine trait that a man can enjoy from a woman. As soon as the relationship started my entire life crumbled into pieces. The worst and my most toxic relationship ever. I broke up with her March this year. Two weeks later another ex I left before I dated her showed up and the mumu started dating again not knowing that she came for financial help. She did all her best to milk me but all failed that prompt her to start disrespecting me badly to the extent where we brokeup with fight and cursing eachother. A day after we broke up I got a job as software developer. I a fine now and I am happy how the previous relationship ended. Time to focus on the future

Wow...deep.

Glad you are doing much better now!!!

1 Like

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Silentgroper(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
begoniaa:
Advice for people with exes... none of my beeswax...[/[quote author=begoniaa post=114549860][color=#000099]Advice for people with exes... none of my beeswax...
U aint never had no lover? U a khd? Or niggaz dont find u worthy to be their lover? Whhch
begoniaa:
Advice for people with exes... none of my beeswax...[/[quote author=begoniaa post=114549860][color=#000099]Advice for people with exes... none of my beeswax...
U aint never had no lover? U a khd? Or niggaz dont find u worthy to be their lover? Whhch is it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Investment Can I Do With 200k At The Moment? / How Many Times? / Can Being Too Faithful In A Relationship Choke A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.