Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,640 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

A Girl In A Relationship But Constantly On Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl In A Relationship But Constantly On Social Media (2706 Views)

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl In A Relationship But Constantly On Social Media by Leepeak(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
chymeze:
Was pondering over this - how possible is it for a girl who's in a relationship but frequently on social media to cheat? Is it right for a girl to frequently be on social media when she is already in a serious relationship?
They don't have work.

1 Like

Re: A Girl In A Relationship But Constantly On Social Media by Olumaeme: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fiscus105:

Oga, let me tell you bitter Truth, any girl/woman or even wife that you always seeing on social media, whre she can chat with variety of people (and mostly it's opposite sex they chat with), there is 99% chances that she is cheating.

Thre is high tendency to fall for guys, when you exposed yourself too much for guys' attentions

You are still saying the same thing.

Someone who is always on social media, does it mean they are chatting?

Me I am always on IG and I have not messaged anybody this year.

U can't read news, follow blogs, comments etc?

Someone that will cheat and knack don't need to be on social media sef.
Re: A Girl In A Relationship But Constantly On Social Media by Demigod22: 12:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Ebubu3:
omo i go like find that girl hold am ooo. you still get her contact? finding girls who set boundaries between them and other males now is an important asset. they have high value in themselves and have respect for the relationship they hold with their partner.

cos the way many young girls now entertain toasters and wooers in a committed relationship just shows they lack virtue or dont take their current relationship serious(have no respect for it and the person whom they are doing the relationship with). no one asks you not to have friends, but keep your boundaries in chat.

my ex used to visit male friends while in relationship, i use to warn her and she says; "have i done the thing?" "is it not just visit?" e no tey the sex mistakenly happened grin

this same girl picks up call by 11pm and dead midnights grin

lack of boundaries and pleasure of being "wooed" don make our girls lose focus finish!

LoL, you are very correct. The girl is from Cross River State, we don't talk again because we all redeployed from our State of deployment.
Re: A Girl In A Relationship But Constantly On Social Media by NACE13: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Justkatty:
Nothing person no go read for nairaland smh

So for one to be online 24/7 means the person is cheating wtf

Someone can't be doing online business again because of this gender.
May God help us.

Just curious though; what kind of business do you think she is discussing with a guy at 11pm or even 3am?
Because the watch word here is "boundaries". Even if it is indeed business, there should still be boundaries set.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Ruining My Life / Lady Caught In Hotel Room With Her Friend's Boyfriend After Going To Console Him / Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.