Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List (49936 Views)

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally / Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by JAGS001(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

I still don't believe anyone is nursing the idea to vote for APC not after all the ills we've been through in their hands.

Just take a second and imagine yourself queuing under the hot sun for hours just to vote for the broom party again

APC brought hunger, starvation, insecurity to the highest degree, hopelessness, corruption, impunity, unemployment at its peak, fuel crisis for months now, inflated subsidy, 96% revenue goes into debt servicing not repayment o...

Lowest standard of living, depression, islamization agenda on top gear, strikes, instability, nonchalant attitude towards the plight of the people, youths relegated, rubber stamped senate and HOR, naira on a free fall, food crisis, inflation doubled, banditary heightened, suicide almost on daily basis, kidnapping has become an everyday thing, incessant borrowings, increased taxes with nothing to show, sectionalization etc

What indices will APC base their campaign on?
Who is actually the person or group of persons planning to vote APC again?
Don't people ever get tired of suffering?
Have people lost their senses because of tribe, religion and ethnic inclinations?
How do you even explain this?
At least you should know it's not the party now, it is the candidate to be voted for and the candidate will speak for their selfs on their achievement in the past and people they have build to a greater level, so go sleep and vote the right candidate on general election day, if you waste your vote that's on you.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Temptee101(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
JAGS001:

At least you should know it's not the party now, it is the candidate to be voted for and the candidate will speak for their selfs on their achievement in the past and people they have build to a greater level, so go sleep and vote the right candidate on general election day, if you waste your vote that's on you.

Yes, but APC and PDP have proven over the years to be evil parties filled with selfish, corrupt and wicked individuals. Both have impoverished Nigerians and relegated the youths.

Remember all the aspirants in APC and even the eventual candidate in the person of tinubu promised to continue from where Buhari stopped, this should give you an insight into our evil that party is.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by ThatFairGuy1: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
WAILING uncontrollably grin

Are you not campaigning for OBItuary again?
Why is this your concern
alsudan:
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for a Muslim to aspire to be President in 2023. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed while speaking on Channels TV Yesterday.

The Agbado Thief can nominate the known Boko Haram Shettima or the Herdsman El Rufai all he wants. But 100% of Christians and a good number of Liberal Muslims will be waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by CoolAmbience(m): 3:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Acidosis:

You're wasting your time on theoretical analysis. Electoral data can be found on the web. Go online and show me how and where northerners prioritize strategic collaboration, bridge building, or education, over religion.

I'm waiting.

Peter Obi's ADC as governor of Anambra was a Northern Muslim (Mohammed). Please show me a core Northern governor with a southern-christian ADC.

Again, I'm waiting. I need to see how Northerners prioritize competence, strategy, and all these things you mentioned ahead of religion. Same people that voted Buhari massively on a poll with Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan? Same people that will still vote Atiku ahead of Asiwaju because the former is obviously more "Islamic" and "religious"?

That you are grossly ignorant about things or think so lowly of the North does not change or take away anything from them.

To answer to your question: The ability of the North to activate strategic collaboration played out when Buhari and Tinubu, against all odds, sacrificed their differences, to work together in 2015, starting from 2013 / 2014 when APC was formed. They allowed a bridge to be built across their both sides of the divide. They overcame the mountainous blockade of religion, leading to Osinbajo's emergence.

As for Obi and his ADC being from the North. That is nonsense. Buhari has christians and Southerners working closely with him, including as pilots in the presidential fleet as well as his official photographer.

In Lagos state, we see people from other regions of the country being appointed as commissioners and serving as representatives in the National Assembly. The ADC story holds no water.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by CoolAmbience(m): 3:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Jmarjr:

my frnd shut up n keep quiet. Nigeria is a country divided amongst diverse worshippers and as such a circular nation. Muslim-mulim ticket wont work. If na christain-christian ticket would d north agree? Pls think wise biko. Just so u know even atiku marry christian. So no big deal with BAT

You are senseless!

Are there separate constitutions in Nigeria designed for christians or muslims? Which law in Nigeria prohibits a joint ticket by two individuals of the same religion?

We are talking about laws, not sentiments. That Nigerians are likely to be sensitive to such joint ticket is entirely a different issue.

MKO Abiola and Babagana Kingibe won the 1993 elections despite being Muslims.

Don't make it appear as something that has never happened before. It is not unconstitutional.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by CoolAmbience(m): 3:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Grandmeister:

Yes. The projects are so big we can't see it according to liar mohamed. They are so critical that the federal government and state government are now looking for where to borrow money to pay salaries. Very critical projects that caused an over 100 % increase in goods and services. How much was a bag of rice in 20 15 and today? Nonsense!

The sizes of the projects aren't the issue. The hole you are in is. You have to come out of your hole to see.

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; Lagos-Ibadan Railway; Warri-Itakpe Railway; 2nd Niger Bridge; Bonny-Bodo Bridge; Calabar-Itu Highway etc.

Even without any significant project to show, Jonathan borrowed to pay salaries.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwio74e_o-34AhVBXxoKHXknAYwQFnoECBIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2tFSW_fIt66mPv7oKSfgTx

I guess Buhari also presides over the UK and the US where commodity prices and inflation have hit over 4-decade high.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Bc99: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2022
helpee:
Says a Jidahist whose 40percent of posts on nairaland is against Christianity. Hypocrite. My joy is that the bullet of Boko Haram can't always differentiate between Muslims and christians so whatever evil you wish christians will still come visiting on you
Unrelated……Pls can you give me your email address, I tried reaching you on another tread (Start up V)
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by GreyLaw(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2022
hiteelong:
Whether Muslim Muslims or Christian Christian, God please it's whoever is capable of turning nigeria around that we need. cry

This country is a mess cry

You are calling God to help you do what you can do. It's called ignorance! With your education they placed Buhari before you and you probably voted Buhari, a bigot and religious extremist. Now you have Tinubu and Atiku and Obi and you are still asking God to help you choose.

Do your research and vote your conscience. Don't beg God to help you do what you should do!
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by GreyLaw(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2022
beardedboy:

100% of Muslims and a good number of Liberal Christians will vote Tinubu.

Nigerians are not as stupid or idiotic as you'd want them to be. Go ahead and vote your Tinubu, but speak for yourself alone!
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by hisexcellency34: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Team shetimma
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by JAGS001(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Temptee101:

Yes, but APC and PDP have proven over the years to be evil parties filled with selfish, corrupt and wicked individuals. Both have impoverished Nigerians and relegated the youths.

Remember all the aspirants in APC and even the eventual candidate in the person of tinubu promised to continue from where Buhari stopped, this should give you an insight into our evil that party is.
That should give you an insight not me, cos among all the presidential candidates only Tinubu that you mentioned can beat his chest to point his achievement in his state, while others go to reside in Tinubu state after their governorship tenor, the only thing wrong about Tinubu is his age but in every other aspect he's a great builder, he kept every religion and tribes in Lagos and create security for them despite as a human being you can't be perfect.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kingzeez10:

They're now your muslim brothers and not headslammers, terrorists or yelooba muslim. You IPOB pigs are hypocrites.

Something dey worry u...do i look like a fool as u?
Have u seen me here commenting or critisizing anyone or religion without appropraite reasons and facts!
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Naijabad: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Naijabad:
I pray, let Tinubu chose a moslem. He would have finally nailed his ambition.

Say no to Moslim moslim ticket.

Say no to old and unhealthy men

It is the turn of the youth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.