Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List (49938 Views)

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally / Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by NwokoloOwa: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2022
El Rufai is it. Pin it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by beardedboy(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for a Muslim to aspire to be President in 2023. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed yesterday while speaking on Channels TV Yesterday.

The Agbado Thief can nominate the known Boko Haram Shettima or the Herdsmen El Rufai all he wants. But 100% of Christians and a good number of Liberal Muslims will be waiting for them.

100% of Muslims and a good number of Liberal Christians will vote Tinubu.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by JAMO84: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Iceberg3: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Madmohamed123:
grin[ omenka
Who is that sadist grumpus?
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by KGREAT(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2022
If Tinubu use Elrufai. I won't vote APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by midehi2(f): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Madmohamed123:
grin[ omenka

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by alsudan: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:

You are still wailing..

When you guys could have taken some break as more wailing awaits after the election.

Some of you guys don wail so tey una no get meat for body again

I know it’s all about survival for you, since your preferred candidate Osinbajo failed miserably, you’re doing attaché by force just to belong.

But what’s the point in earning a few Quid only for an Owo to happen to you, or your sisters and mothers raped and turned to sex slaves, your brothers and fathers killed and displaced and your ancestral lands taken.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by beardedboy(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Naijabad:
I pray, let Tinubu chose a moslem. He would have finally nailed his ambition.

Say no to Moslim moslim ticket.

Say no to old and unhealthy men

It is the turn of the youth.
This isn't your first line of wailing. Many more lines for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Ykc2(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Northerners just keep tinubu in a state of limbo imagine el rufai a Muslim fundamentalist as a vice president ,what will he tell people of southern Kaduna ,plateau plus benue indigenes?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by midehi2(f): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2022
KGREAT:
If Tinubu use Elrufai. I won't vote APC.
You must vote to loose oo cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by paskal16: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2022
K
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by helinues: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:

I know it’s all about survival for you, since your preferred candidate Osinbajo failed miserably, you’re doing attaché by force just to belong.

But what’s the point in earning a few Quid only for an Owo to happen to you, or your sisters and mothers raped and turned to sex slaves, your brothers and fathers killed and displaced and your ancestral lands taken.

Incoherent balderdash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Diligence: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Buhari's Third Term - Unthinkable! God forbid!

SE,SS,NC, = ZERO VOTES
SW, Only Yoruba Muslims...not all Yoruba Muslims that support this idiocy....
NE = fewest votes
NW = fewest votes

APC has inflicted severe hardship on Nigerians: therefore, they are rejected thru and thru ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by sukkot: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2022
good list. i like both gentlemen

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by midehi2(f): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:

Tell the swine again cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by SHINJA: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2022
If the dem like mk dem scatter the country finish..

Yoruba muslims sha..

Na the stupid Yoruba Christians wey go vote for tinubu I just dey observe

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Why the Bleep would he consider that satanic midget and religious bigot?
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:

You are still wailing..

When you guys could have taken some break as more wailing awaits after the election.

Hope you know if premium spirit gets to 1,000 per liter; both you and other citizens of Nigeria will buy it equally.

There is no Nepotism In:
Premium spirit price
Price of Food items
Transportation Price
and the rest of them?

Vote in a Good Leader as deemed fit by You

Mr Learned

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by MartinsD12(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/apc-vp-candidate-tinubu-stuck-between-el-rufai-shettima/
Shettima, El rufai Muslim Muslim ticket it's finished easy win for labour party peter obi baba Ahmed .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by helinues: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2022
MrLearned:

Hope you know if premium spirit gets to 1,000 per liter; both you and other citizens of Nigeria will buy it equally.

There is no Nepotism In:
Premium spirit price
Price of Food items
Transportation Price
and the rest of them?

Vote in a Good as deemed fit by You

Mr Learned

Indeed , this one na learner in Nigeria Politics discussion
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Zorn: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:

You are still wailing..

You support everything wrong and injustice in this nation and yet you think you love the country? Some of you are really evil and stupid.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by allicare: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tunubu carry go, we de your back gidigba. A detribalised and very focused man is all we need to lead Nigeria to her place of glory and Honour. God bless you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by helinues: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Zorn:
You support everything wrong and injustice in this nation and yet you think you love the country? Some of you are really evil and stupid.

That's actually a new dimension of wailing..

Some meats still dey your chest?

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2022
So No Northern Christian that can do the task No to Muslim -Muslim ticket

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Mandesz(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2022
For me n my house I'll NEVER vote a muslim-muslim ticket for president.

Christians be wise, the day u announce a christians-christian in the ruling party in Nigeria, that day u announce war in the north. With present attempts by the northern Muslims to dominate other religions, with xtians as the main target, by force through politics, threat, employment and infrastructural development; religion has come above others in my decision making for 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by seunayantokun(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Elrufai Terrorist.
Shetima Terrorist.
This hopelessness is terrible.

Eyin Omo Yoruba, ile Koko ni t'agbe!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Adonispco: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2022
beardedboy:

100% of Muslims and a good number of Liberal Christians will vote Tinubu.

History is about to repeat itself; lîke MKO like BAT; APC is an Islamic party.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by cosmatika(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Madmohamed123:
grin[ omenka
Is that the vermin that has been disturbing nairaland?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.