Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List (49929 Views)

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally / Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Samunique(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Demurray:
Yes you are right man. I'm a Yoruba man a Christian and stark supporter of Tinubu, if he (Tinubu) actually unveil a Muslim as his running mate then I and my family will leave him even campaign against him with whatever I have .
Anyways there is still time to make amendment . We shall see

Me, I will not only campaign against it, I will also pray against it and equally lead others to do so.

Why is that, it's a Yoruba man that these Abokis want to use to set a bad precedence in Nigeria, which will later be used against us Yoruba, later on ?

This same Buhari avoided it in 2015 with the same Tinubu.

Why always Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Toktee(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jack500:

But will vote for another Fulani man? Atiku that condemn Deborah Killing and was not bold to stand by it, is it not fulani that is Killing and raping your parents in Benue, and now you want to enthrone another one.
I hope you get your brain check in time.
Look I hate insults.

My brain is intact.

I said the people of Benue state that does not mean I am going to vote ATIKU.

I repeat, if it's only Tinubu and ATIKU ah better vote ATIKU.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Jack500: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Toktee:
Look I hate insults.

My brain is intact.

I said the people of Benue state that does not mean I am going to vote ATIKU.

I repeat, if it's only Tinubu and ATIKU ah better vote ATIKU.

I will rather cut my finger than voting Atiku, no to Hausa-Fulani in 2023, they can rule you in your Biafra or from anywhere you come from in Nigeria, but not Nigeria president in 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by dragunov: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
seunmsg:
El-Rufai is a good choice but he’s not very popular with southern Christians.

So how is he then a good choice? Because you like him? Depe!
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by VULCAN(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Part of why this country is a mess is because the President has placed religious and sectional affiliation above all else.

No Christian should support a Muslim-Muslim ticket because no Muslim will support a Christian-Christian ticket..

hiteelong:
Whether Muslim Muslims or Christian Christian, God please it's whoever is capable of turning nigeria around that we need. cry

This country is a mess cry
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by wink2015(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tinubu avoid El Rufai for your peace.

He is a very stubborn man and a diehard radical that believe so much on the Caliphate system that Nigeria belongs to the Fulani and the north.

Go for Shetimma who is coolheaded.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Kagd10: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Shettima. Shettima isn't seen as an extremist which will allay the fears of some people since Tinubu is also a Muslim because on a normal day, it should be Muslim Christian ticket
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by gigfx: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
That will not be a surprise since from top to bottom, the APC party na kuku Muslim party.

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Skyfly007: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
uptimum123:
Shetima it is for me

Tinubu is our next President
GOD forbid!
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Alpharey: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
I pray he picks Shettima who stood by him.

North East is the way to go. Zulum or Shettima.

Flatin0s don't understand politics is a game of numbers.

Muslim - Muslim ticket will definitely win. They have the numbers.

Stay away from El Rufai, he's tagged rightly or wrongly as a bigot.

So because politics is a game of numbers, we shall see our future. Expect more jihadist Boko Haram killings down south
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by wiseoneking: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dsalvo:
El Rufai is the candidate, for many reasons, to make it a winning combo for APC. I predicted this all along. Not Rocket science.
That's to you, but not that 99% of Christian North and south won't fall into such trap of Muslim Muslim ticket, esp when a known anti Christian figure like elrufail is the VP. It on record how he abused Christians, virgin who is called harlot, etc . The southern KADUNA Christians are presently bleeding. Thank God Tinubu has finally open up. I bet you, SW Christians can't even vote. Some key northern imams have started calling out their people in the mosque that it is an injustice hated by their prophet not to regard other faith. Thank God my prayer is answered
Muslim Muslim ticket is a pit for Mr Adan Bat. I would have feared more if it were to be this Christian governor in plateau state.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by DrMuzungu(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Why is Shettima, a bl00dy pedophile, allowed to hold ANY position anywhere on earth, instead of rotting in prison?
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Alpharey: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
beardedboy:

100% of Muslims and a good number of Liberal Christians will vote Tinubu.

So there are no liberal Muslims as there are Christians. So Atiku is a Christian since 100% Muslims will vote Tinubu. Verdict: Muslim Muslim ticket will work against Tinubu and Apc. Shikena.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Alpharey: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tomilola360:
Tinubu picking a muslim VP? - No vote from me

Peter Obi - Regardless of who his running mate his, i will never vote someone supported by the biggest hate tribe in Nigeria.

Atiku/Okowa remains the best option

I see you. Lots and lots of love are oozing from you. Hatred will deal with you mercilessly
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Makowonda: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eddygourdo:
so you know jonathan tenure was bad , and we changed the party and went to APC, how about buhari government is it good ? Don't we need to change the party as well ? So why aren't you obidient. You said we should use our brains. Now use yours and answer me
I don't think you made any point as a reaction to my initial comment,but unlike you I wouldn't vote for a candidate because he's my tribal person or we share the same religion.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by stanisbaratheon: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Whole lot of text just confirming your microscopic IQ.

Tinubu will still win, only God can stop him. The earlier you understand that and come to terms with reality, the better.

Well? At least I have an IQ.
But you can't engage in meaningful conversation, it's obvious you are only good at throwing up myopic and frivolous statistics on how your tiny kunu-infested brain thinks muslim-muslim would win because they are more than Christians. Religious extremist.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Alpharey: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
I really wish they'd pick him. Rufai is a workaholic, forget all that bullshit IPOB have been spreading about him. cool

Shii, Kaduna is still bleeding while he is 'workaholic'
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by IvarTheBoneless: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

Well? At least I have an IQ.
But you can't engage in meaningful conversation, it's obvious you are only good at throwing up myopic and frivolous statistics on how your tiny kunu-infested brain thinks muslim-muslim would win because they are more than Christians. Religious extremist.

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by stanisbaratheon: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

You can't type again?

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Eddygourdo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Makowonda:
I don't think you made any point as a reaction to my initial comment,but unlike you I wouldn't vote for a candidate because he's my tribal person or we share the same religion.
sure you will vote for BAT because he is the youngest, he has integrity, he is not a renowned thief, he is educated verifiably and you are a northerner. All the support Peter obi is getting nationally must be from IPOB and igbos. Sorry both classification are the same to you. Sorry I forgot about the Christian part, you are already in support of a Muslim Muslim ticket, a Christian doesn't even matter to you.

I am belittling myself engaging with someone like you. Oya bye bye. This has been a waste of my time.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by otipoju(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Austin74:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below

Craze man. Your 14 slots never complete since all these years.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by macjireh: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Austin74:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below
Where is d number?
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by mankan2k7(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
I am a Yoruba and I say no to Muslim- Muslim tickets.

I will port to OBIDIENT side soon.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by generalud: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
If that is the case with Tinubu, then, APC is going no where with the blood sucking governor of Kaduna State; hell-rufai. Hell-rufai is more dangerous, wicked, blood-thirsty and inhumane than the old cruck; Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by shinealight(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for a Muslim to aspire to be President in 2023. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed while speaking on Channels TV Yesterday.

The Agbado Thief can nominate the known Boko Haram Shettima or the Herdsman El Rufai all he wants. But 100% of Christians and a good number of Liberal Muslims will be waiting for them.

What about the idol worshippers…are they not also Nigerians who are entitled to obtain PVC and to vote their choice?
You guys talk as if Nigeria comprises ONLY Christians and Muslims. Even the so-called religionists only profess the faith when it soothes them…..they only pay lip service to the concept. In due time, everyone will have to give account to their Creator!
In the meantime, whoever has been destined to be President will emerge….even without your say-so!! shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by stanluiz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
El rufai the jihadst and extremist with shettima Boko Haram.

Nawaooh.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Duru009(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tinubu will certainly pick SHETTIMA ......
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Cyberterror: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
When your avowed enemies start giving you advice, you better run. Tinubu should not listen to Igbos but stick to common sense and pick El Rufai. It is a winning combo that also has the added advantage of a sitting governor that will counter that of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Toks2008(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
I pray he picks Shettima who stood by him.

North East is the way to go. Zulum or Shettima.

Flatin0s don't understand politics is a game of numbers.

Muslim - Muslim ticket will definitely win. They have the numbers.

Stay away from El Rufai, he's tagged rightly or wrongly as a bigot.

According to the Pew Research Center, Nigeria has the largest Christian population of any country in Africa, with more than 80 million persons in Nigeria belonging to the church with various denominations.

So let's see how BAT will explain his same religion ticket to poeple who make up half the population of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Abdogood(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
If it was a Christian Christian ticket this mufus will kill it. Because it is in they advantage it now okay. How will this country progress when one grow thinks thaley are better than the tribes.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by olajide21: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
helpee:
Says a Jidahist whose 40percent of posts on nairaland is against Christianity. Hypocrite. My joy is that the bullet of Boko Haram can't always differentiate between Muslims and christians so whatever evil you wish christians will still come visiting on you

I wish you luck in your quest.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Olastep1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
They should just sell this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.