Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List (49878 Views)

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally / Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Great2017: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2022
beardedboy:

100% of Muslims and a good number of Liberal Christians will vote Tinubu.
That is your opinion which you are entitled to. Why would these categories of Nigerians vote for Tinubu? You are yet to tell us your reason.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2022
It will end with the muslim kaduna state governor..
I hope our muslim brothers are seeing this evil they are trying to foster in nigeria politics of late.one governor said we have tried muslim-muslim ticket in 1993 and i laugh..
Now am asking them, will they ever accept christian-christain ticket tomorow? The world is watching

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Zorn: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:

That's actually a new dimension of wailing..

Some meats still dey your chest?

grin
I'm not stupid like you so when something is wrong I have to point it out that it's wrong . Unlike you who knows no difference from wrong and right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by grammarian247(m): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/apc-vp-candidate-tinubu-stuck-between-el-rufai-shettima/

Crawling mate, you mean? The important thing is that in just 3 weeks, I'll prepare you for PTE or IELTS. You do not need to download any voluminous book. Don't worry about the charge; pay me when you see your result. 08038999587

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by helinues: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Zorn:
I'm not stupid like you so when something is wrong I have to point it out that it's wrong . Unlike you who knows no difference from wrong and right.

There is no way for you to know who is stupid or not without experiencing the stupidity itself.

You must be talking from experience
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by 2elliot: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:

You are still wailing..

When you guys could have taken some break as more wailing awaits after the election.

Some of you guys don wail so tey una no get meat for body again
The Buhari that you boast of bringing in to power, we have seen what he has done for the country. You think this is football whereby you can support your favorite club, and so win or lose life goes on? You are using the destiny of over 180m people to play ego and tribal superiority contest. The Igbos you hate so much will continue to exist whether this country becomes greater than America or get worse. But whatever happens, posterity will judge everyone of us.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by saucygal193: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2022
If it takes months to pick one Vice Presidential candidate, will it not take several months to pick Ministers and settle down to governance? Just asking.

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Tomilola360: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Tinubu picking a muslim VP? - No vote from me

Peter Obi - Regardless of who his running mate his, i will never vote someone supported by the biggest hate tribe in Nigeria.

Atiku/Okowa remains the best option
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by redcliff: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2022
mrkings84:
Tueh

EVEN WITH OSIBANJO AS A SENIOR PASTOR WITH THE LARGEST DENOMINATION, YET BUHARI.ADE SURE HE INSTILL JIHAD IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY, TALKLESS OF 2 EXTREMISTS COMING TOGETHER TO RULE NIGERIA.

GOD PLS, LET THIS CUP PASS OVER US.

EVENTHOUGH WE NIGERIANS HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU, PLS THIS WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR WE TO BEAR.

My brother, this God wey u dey see no be mumu. infact when we think that our wisdom will win, God go show you say that wisdom na foolishness for his side, as in extreme foolishness. When God wan bring person down, he go think say him dey do the right things, but he will bring him down again. Muslim-Muslim is dead on arrival. Imagine an El-Rufai as VP. omo, country go burn with Jihad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by XMZolanski: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Tinubu and El rufa'i OK now.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Acidosis(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2022
I really pity Nigerian Christians playing the "liberal" and "woke" role in Tinubu's presidential ambition.

If Tinubu and his Muslim vice presidential candidate win this election, they'll spend 8 years and hand over power to another Muslim from the North. grin

Buhari's 8 years (Muslim) + Tinubu's 8 years (Muslim) + Shettima your next president 8 years (Muslim) = 24 years of Islamic rulership in a country with more Christian population cheesy grin

If Northerners will not give power to a fellow Christian like you, why do you want to hand power over to a minority group in the South?

Northerners are smarter after all. They leave you to play your liberal and woke role while they hold on to their primitive approach to religion, culture, politics, and even education. They leave you all to kill yourselves with JAMB cut-off of 360/400, whereas with their 150/400 cut-off system, they get the best courses and the most juicy government offers. grin grin

Many southerners, especially the Christians, are politically senseless!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Dennisbulkan: 7:26am On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for a Muslim to aspire to be President in 2023. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed while speaking on Channels TV Yesterday.

The Agbado Thief can nominate the known Boko Haram Shettima or the Herdsmen El Rufai all he wants. But 100% of Christians and a good number of Liberal Muslims will be waiting for them.

Wake up! Nothing like liberal Muslim. You are either a Muslim or you're not.
Tinubu will win North massively if he picks El Rufai but he won't, because of the same reason Atiku ditch Wike. BAT will run with Shetima.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 09, 2022
XMZolanski:
Tinubu and El rufa'i OK now.

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by omenka(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Dsalvo:
El Rufai is the candidate, for many reasons, to make it a winning combo for APC. I predicted this all along. Not Rocket science.
I really wish they'd pick him. Rufai is a workaholic, forget all that bullshit IPOB have been spreading about him. cool
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Lamella66: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Sh hhhj

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Kingzeez10: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for a Muslim to aspire to be President in 2023. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed while speaking on Channels TV Yesterday.

The Agbado Thief can nominate the known Boko Haram Shettima or the Herdsmen El Rufai all he wants. But 100% of Christians and a good number of Liberal Muslims will be waiting for them.
So, we now have liberal Muslims? I thought you guys said all Muslims are terrorists

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by CoolAmbience(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for a Muslim to aspire to be President in 2023. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed yesterday while speaking on Channels TV Yesterday.

I don't know why a grown man will come to a public space and lie without any considerations, whatsoever.

Do you even know the meaning of 'presidential candidate'? So, Oby Ezekwesili of the ACPN, Kingsley Moghalu of the YPP, Donald Duke of the SDP, Chris Okotie of the FDP, Fela Durotoye of the ANN, and several other christian candidates, that contested the 2019 presidential elections lied about their religious status?

If you want to bring religion into this, then the best candidate for 2023 is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. For a delicate country like Nigeria, and considering that Tinubu, though a Muslim, is married to a Christian; and they have lived together for decades.

For me, there cannot be any more lessons on religious tolerance and liberalism than that.

Mind you, I am a Southerner from Anambra state. I don't do religion as it makes no real meaning to me. Your religion has done more harm than good to society.

You religious people lie too much. You promote division, hate and disrespect. Religion is supposed to be a lifestyle of purity, love and self-restraint. But for you guys, it is the exact opposite.

The question is: which presidential candidate are you rooting for? Can you honestly put out his achievements in public office and let's juxtapose them with those of the other candidates to verify competence? No one human being is a saint. We must disabuse our minds about that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by mach7(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
I prefer Shettima (would have preferred zulum, but he wants shettima to have the ticket). El-rufai has too many baggage. He is seen as an extremist by many, however he is sound. Shettima is loyal and has always supported BAT
Shettima is also very sound. He is an accomplished economist, who rose to the position of DGM in Zenith Bank (Regional Bank Head - covering North East division) before resigning to become Commissioner of Finance under Ali Modu Sheriff. In terms of political popularity though, El-Rufai beats him hands down being a Fulani as against Kashim who is a Kanuri. Issue with El-Rufai though is the aspect of loyalty and the perceived religious extremist baggage he carries.

Personally, Tinubu should pick Shettima. Election will be very very close, but they will still scale through. Loyalty is very important in order to have a successfully administration.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by cejaypriesty(m): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Elrufai God fast forward rapture and take the saints out of this Islamic country .This country is no longer safe and to think of how greedy and toothless the Southern politicians have become is mind-boggling.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Dpharisee: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
I pray he picks Shettima who stood by him.

North East is the way to go. Zulum or Shettima.

Flatin0s don't understand politics is a game of numbers.

Muslim - Muslim ticket will definitely win. They have the numbers.

Stay away from El Rufai, he's tagged rightly or wrongly as a bigot.
I can feel your apprehension bro
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Judeerons32: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2022
with Osinbanjo as a Christian vice president has Killings stopped? Ortom as Christian has Killings stopped in Benue? the truth is even if Tinubu picks a bishop those who don't like him in the south will still not vote him. it's better he picks who will add votes from the north. not loose on both ends. elections are not won by sentiments alone.
thunder74:
If this is true and any Christian vote for them, whenever any Christian is killed or churches are burnt, God will require their blood from you. Imagine if there was no Esther and Modecia in the palace, the Jews would have been killed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by olajide21: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2022
hiteelong:
Whether Muslim Muslims or Christian Christian, God please it's whoever is capable of turning nigeria around that we need. cry

This country is a mess cry

It's been ages since I read a reasonable comment such as yours on this forum. You're obviously thinking like a better by far person!
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Franking: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:

You are still wailing..

When you guys could have taken some break as more wailing awaits after the election.

Some of you guys don wail so tey una no get meat for body again

And in ur wisdom u don't think there's enough reason for wailing Too bad u are blinded by hate and tribal sentiments. Look beyond them and do the needful.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Dennisbulkan: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Daguga:
I pray they use El Rufai, it's going to be disastrous grin
You obviously don't know jack grin
You live in a cave I tell you.
After Buhari na El Rufai in the north.
Northerners like Muslim hardliners.
Especially now that every region seems to be against them. El Rufai will be a tsunami in the north. They love extreme Muslim northerner to the core. Pay attention!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Kingzeez10: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
It will end with the muslim kaduna state governor..
I hope our muslim brothers are seeing this evil they are trying to foster in nigeria politics of late.one governor said we have tried muslim-muslim ticket in 1993 and i laugh..
Now am asking them, will they ever accept christian-christain ticket tomorow? The world is watching
They're now your muslim brothers and not headslammers, terrorists or yelooba muslim. You IPOB pigs are hypocrites.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by redcliff: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Diligence:
Buhari's Third Term - Unthinkable! God forbid!

SE,SS,NC, = ZERO VOTES
SW, Only Yoruba Muslims...not all Yoruba Muslims that support this idiocy....
NE = fewest votes
NW = fewest votes

APC has inflicted severe hardship on Nigerians: therefore, they are rejected thru and thru ..

on an aside, If Buhari contests again for 3rd term he will still win and his willing tools in the south will make it happen. Its pathetic. this guy should have been out in 2019.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Acidosis(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Religion is supposed to be a lifestyle of purity, love and self-restraint . But for you guys, it is the exact opposite.

Yeah, just like how WAEC/ JAMB cut-off mark is supposed to be universal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Madmohamed123: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2022
cosmatika:

Is that the vermin that has been disturbing nairaland?
yes I got him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by BaddestQueen(f): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
I really wish they'd pick him. Rufai is a workaholic, forget all that bullshit IPOB have been spreading about him. cool
and they'll fail miserably because yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by babyfaceafrica: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2022
mach7:
Shettima is also very sound. He is an accomplished economist, who rose to the position of DGM in Zenith Bank (Regional Bank Head - covering North East division) before resigning to become Commissioner of Finance under Ali Modu Sheriff. In terms of political popularity though, El-Rufai beats him hands down being a Fulani as against Kashim who is a Kanuri. Issue with El-Rufai though is the aspect of loyalty and the perceived religious extremist baggage he carries.

Personally, Tinubu should pick Shettima. Election will be very very close, but they will still scale through. Loyalty is very important in order to have a successfully administration.

Eggzactly, rufai is very popular in the North and will bring more votes, he loyalty is just questionable.. Na snake!! Shettima looks loyal and sound, the choice is pretty difficult

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.