Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? (7622 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by geolabious(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2011
Apart from being my best friend, we guys are in the same department. But his ex-gf was such a tall, brilliant girl, a spiritual christian( Moves Me cos God speaks to her alot, ), But Femi ( not his name) never love her but he just love being with her always. I will describe femi as a woman wrapa just because he is y*hoo boy. Last year Doyin caught femi with a (Confident Drug) dont really understand wat confident drugs is all abt but she told me is a drug used to abort or whateva, I personally think femi wana used dat for his money lover gf thats non of my business. Since then its hardly to see both of them 2geda imagine 2times winnas of Best Couple SUG Award.

Back to GEO, I left ma first gf last year@22yrs after 3yrs in relatnship, she left all because i dont hav time for ***, though i dnt hav time lik dat cos am a bookworm lol.

Back to ma question, Is there anything wrong in dating Doyin my friends ex?

Nairalanders answers determine whether to click on "Go Ahead" or Back Up,
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2011
Depends on your own personal values, morals, and beliefs. I personally wouldn't.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by 190: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2011
Go out into the world and seek other women

Leave femi, doyin or wateva women are involved in your hectic case alone undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by easyglo(f): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2011
If u say he is ur best frnd, then i think u need his aproval. I.e, u shouldnt start behind him. Talk 2 him make him understnd ur feelns nd plans 4 d relatnshp nd if he is truly ur frnd, he wil oblige u if he doesnt ve intrest in d said girl anymore. Bt if he refuse, out of selfishnes, follow ur heart bro. Bt mind u, jst make sure d girl is worth it nt jst in apearance bt in d inside. So that 2moro, u can b proud of ur decision even tho it cost u a friend.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by geolabious(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2011
easyglo:

If u say he is your best frnd, then i think u need his aproval. I.e, u shouldnt start behind him. Talk 2 him make him understnd your feelns nd plans 4 d relatnshp nd if he is truly your frnd, he wil oblige u if he doesnt ve intrest in d said girl anymore. Bt if he refuse, out of selfishnes, follow your heart bro. Bt mind u, jst make sure d girl is worth it nt jst in apearance bt in d inside. So that 2moro, u can b proud of your decision even tho it cost u a friend.    

Uhmmm Thanks

rokiatu:

Depends on your own personal values, morals, and beliefs. I personally wouldn't.
Thanks
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2011
geolabious:

Apart from being my best friend, we guys are in the same department. But his ex-gf was such a tall, brilliant girl, a spiritual christian( [size=15pt]Moves Me cos God speaks to her alot, ),  But Femi ( not his name) never love her but he just love being with her always. I will describe femi as a woman wrapa just because he is y*hoo boy. Last year Doyin caught femi with a (Confident Drug) dont really understand wat confident drugs is all abt but she told me is a drug used to abort or whateva,  I personally think femi wana used dat for his money lover gf thats non of my business. Since then its hardly to see both of them 2geda imagine 2times winnas of Best Couple SUG Award.

Back to GEO,  I left ma first gf last year@22yrs after 3yrs in relatnship,  she left all because i dont hav time for ***,  though i dnt hav time lik dat cos am a bookworm lol.

Back to ma question, Is there anything wrong in dating Doyin my friends ex?

Nairalanders answers determine whether to click on "Go Ahead" or Back Up,  [/size]

God this God That. . . 
I dont see anything wrong! Just allow a little time to pass, or better still get another girl, to avoid future ridicule from your friend!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by Sike(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2011
190:

Go out into the world and seek other women

Leave femi, doyin or wateva women are involved in your hectic case alone undecided

Fact of the Day!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by claremont(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
sexkillz:

God this God That. . . 
For once, I totally agree with you on the abovementioned phrase. grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
for me yes.

any of my friends do that then they can kiss our friendship good bye.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by CrazyChica: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2011
rokiatu:

enuf said! me too, i wouldnt!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2011
guy, no fall ur hand o.u can date your ex friends but never ur friends exs
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by pritypeety(f): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2011
never go for ur FRIEND'S EX. There are plenty gurls out there abeg.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by Mynd44: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2011
Date her and the two years later come back and complain that she is nyashing her ex
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by geolabious(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2011
Mynd_44:

Date her and the two years later come back and complain that she is nyashing her ex

But from my own point of view i dont really think she is bad though i dont really knw her like that,

Well will stick to (all) ya advice,

But i don fall small oo
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by geolabious(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2011
careytommy:

guy, no fall your hand o.u can date your ex friends but never your friends exs

My ex-friend might hav change from whom i knw her to be,

Girls of nowadays do change lik chameleon

I knw God will guide me thru.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by SleekReek(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2011
If you intend marrying her and are convinced then like one poster said speak to your best friend about before you even start.

However if you are just looking for a relationship,we men have an unwritten code we don't break, never date your bestfriends Ex,it will never augur well with you and your friend,you will only raise his suspision and even confirm it,that while he was dating her,you were secretly eyeing her,not good for your reputation!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by Nayah(f): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2011
I don't want to judge anybody but as for me I wouldn't be able to date my best friend's ex because I would always has this betrayal impression even though it's over

Plus I'd feel as if I collect the "rest" really not comfortable with that , and sometimes your friends is still secretly in love with her ex so all these reasons I think I'd renounce to that idea
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by Phate07(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2011
If you date her, you will lose your friend's friendship. And also respect among your peers. Look for other women.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by Mynd44: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2011
Sleek Reek:

If you intend marrying her and are convinced then like one poster said speak to your best friend about before you even start.

However if you are just looking for a relationship,we men have an unwritten code we don't break, never date your bestfriends Ex,it will never augur well with you and your friend,you will only raise his suspision and even confirm it,that while he was dating her,you were secretly eyeing her,not good for your reputation!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by IBEXY(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2011
[size=13pt]So you coveted your best friends woman all these years. shocked[/size]

and please OP loose that weird font you are using abeg
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by location(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2011
i wonder what will happen if that best friend in quot see you guys together embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i think it will way him down. and in that case, you are not being friendly to him but enemical cry cry cry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by daniellle(f): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2011
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by tjide: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
I think it is morally wrong for you to be dating your friend's ex girlfriend. If you can avoid it then please do so, but if you feel you must then best of luck.

But know that this new relationship might be haunted by the memories of their own relationship
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by helpdoer: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
All's fair in love & war - nuff said
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by vanillaz: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2011
the wedding of MBGN GLROY CHUKWU http://www.namywedding.com/dream-weddings/88
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by Ojumiii(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2011
I will say you should follow your hearth, every girl her someone else's girlfriend, so you just happen to know her boyfriend which happen to be your best friend, that is the way i see it. but be sure you really love her and she really love you too in return and she can really be honest with you. so that, you know
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by MrsChima(f): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
Real friends do not date left overs. Simple as fact.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by hbrednic: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2011
date her to ur own sorrow
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by octar6: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
Ojumiii:

I will say you should follow your hearth, every girl her someone else's girlfriend, so you just happen to know her boyfriend which happen to be your best friend, that is the way i see it. but be sure you really love her and she really love you too in return and she can really be honest with you. so that, you know
. Very well said.there is nothin wrong
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by MrsChima(f): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
I can see somebody desperate.   lipsrsealed

Ladies!  Pay attention! 

This is the reason why you don't tell your GIRLS everything or anything about your MAN.  Because SOME of them would take your man with the quickness soon as they see sorrow on your behalf they are plotting to take your man. 

I am not saying all but ALL FRIENDS aren't good friends.  Remember that.  Keep your good and real friends closer and push the bitches out.

Mz. Darkskin said it best: "Trust no nigga and fear no bitches".
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by JUO(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2011
grave yard
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? by Nayah(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
Mrs Chima you might be right but you have to pointed out that the guy who will leave his GF for her best friend is also a fool wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Sent His D!ck Photos [Facebook] / My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.