Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man (13975 Views)

Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend(videos) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jeon:

Same as curvy is to Black women....

very funny.
yes! And black women hate it...

I wonder why black men think it's a compliment... Their worth is their penis... And thats cool?

Imagine if my worth to my boyfriend is my vagina... God forbid it...

7 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Fmghewzy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:

You know nothing...

Lemme help you...

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/brute/brute-image-gallery-01.htm&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjO2OPjl-z4AhULVhoKHeteBn8QFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw16zXY_Byor28lu4Lfx3ucU

Telling black men they are unloved doesn't mean I don't love them... The truth is bitter...

You people love to think white women care sh** about you... They really don't...

They only have a fetish... And it comes from a jim crow stereotype of black men being rapists obsessed with white women...

So don't think its a compliment...

It's an insult...

When a white woman says black men are intelligent... Then you can celebrate...

But not when they talk about how much the want BBC...

It's disgusting...

Shut up and stop saying nonsense, who gives a fuvk about white women.

Do I look like those morons ,that worship anything white.

Ballzproblem or whatever his name is another slowpoke.
A self hating slowpoke like you.

Both of you worship white people and would do and say anything to please them.
Talking down on your own race is not left out.

People like you , disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by GeorgeNora: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Noted. Her dad is a Satanic being and one of the Foot soldiers of the antichrist, carrying out the evil, Demonic and wicked assignment of his master, under the false pretense of Philatropism.
the rate of illiteracy in Lord's chosen church is a source of concern to Christ Himself that's if He at all recognises you people sef as His body

6 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Fmghewzy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
me chilling , while watching two slowpoke fight over me cool , while me no send ,I no know how my choice of woman they pepper some people for body

Everyone knows ,you are a slowpoke.
And a chronic retard.

While nobody gives a fuvk about your choice of women.
It's very stupid of you to talk down on your own race ,cause you like other races.

You see where you brain is twerking, white people don't insult or speak I'll of their own race cause they are dating someone of another race.
Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Rahkman: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol... Have to admit, white men are dope... They made up a caricature then sat back to watch you retàrds ridicule yourselves with it... Genius!

White women would never say black men are the smartest... Or the kindest... Or the most creative...

They only remember you when it's time for sex... grin
black men are still boinking white women so whether you wail from now till to tomorrow the attraction will never die,black men are naturally attracted to white women especially blonde women with blue eyes. So whether u rant from today till tomorrow a black man is still going to chase after that white pussy grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Ballzproblemm: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Rahkman:
black men are still boinking white women so whether you wail from now till to tomorrow the attraction will never die,black men are naturally attracted to white women especially blonde women with blue eyes. So whether u rant from today till tomorrow a black man is still going to chase after that white pussy grin
leave the mumu , you see me answer them , recently NBA unveiled their rookies abi young players for NBA drafting something like that ,most of all the basketball players that came out their parents were interracial! and it was black me white women ,no black woman white man, go and check current celebrities in the USA most are mixed and they usually have white mothers,let those monkeys keep fighting in my mention as more black men ,choose white women over their own race. cool

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Ballzproblemm: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
whether na low self-esteem they worry me or not doesn't take away the fact that more black men are opting for white woman ,if you like cry for mention,I go ignore you

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Rahkman: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
leave the mumu , you see me answer them , recently NBA unveiled their rookies abi young players for NBA drafting something like that ,most of all the basketball players that came out their parents were interracial! and it was black me white women ,no black woman white man, go and check current celebrities in the USA most are mixed and they usually have white mothers,let those monkeys keep fighting in my mention as more black men ,choose white women over their own race. cool
don't mind black women when lebron james son who would soon be drafted took his blonde beau for prom...black angry women pounced on his instagram insulting him for his own personal choice,as if its a by force thing to chase black women with their crude mentality

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Jeon(f): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:
yes! And black women hate it...

I wonder why black men think it's a compliment... Their worth is their penis... And thats cool?

Imagine if my worth to my boyfriend is my vagina... God forbid it...

lolz

while they compliment themselves for the contributions to technology, engineering, blah blah blah blah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Ballzproblemm: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Rahkman:
don't mind black women when lebron james son who would soon be drafted took his blonde beau for prom...black angry women pounced on his instagram insulting him for his own personal choice,as if its a by force thing to chase black women with their crude mentality
GOD bless you! , highest them go do na wail harder they can't stop the current trend,in the next 50 yrs most kids will be mixed,if like make black women no up their game for that way ,they will just be there white women go steal our men finish leaving them old empty and bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by NutFunny: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
GeorgeNora:
the rate of illiteracy in Lord's chosen..
nt just illiteracy my dear, seems there's kind of drunkenness added.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by GeorgeNora: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
NutFunny:
nt just illiteracy my dear, seems there's kind of drunkenness added.
or probably mental too.
Their reasoning and mentality is way too low

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by LoudlyMouthed: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
A rational grown-up wouldn't be only after your Balls, Azz, P*sy.. when seeking relationship.

Here in Africa, most still need reorientation in terms of

#1 looking dwn on ourselves n others
#2 thinking bad of ourselves n others
#3 unnecessary, unprogressive and unfulfilled plights

Like, we're cursed? No, we're blessed abeg!!

Over blessed if you still dey ask me. But because of the retrogression embedded in our mindset (by education, economy.. family) it takes grace frm above to see the obvious.

For those of you evn categorizing all as whites na una worse pass. As in, once una see Chinese (e.g. CCECC Staff), Algerian, Egyptian, Indian.. Lebanese, your blood pressure starts fluctuating like kilode cry

If he/she is in a relationship with sbdy they truly love (m&f, f&m relationship nii ooo biko grin) that's cool by me no matter his/her skin color.

Only need to be careful of loving sbdy who doesn't love you or whose tribe/family w'd ruin your relationship. They're the ones killing relationships today (aka àanö buruku) sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Dabillion: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Are you OK?
Datboredberri:
You're extremely ignorant...

Do a little reseach...

Overall, blacks are considered unattractive...

Black- white relationships as at 2018 in the US made up less than 9% of all interracial relationships...

Most of you in Africa watch Hollywood movies and let your imaginations run wild, assuming women of other races find you desirable...

White men are the most preferred... If not for Asian men being considered the least masculine, black men would have carried last... According to dating sites... undecided

Most black men are with black women...

I think it's obnoxious how you black men stupidly celebrate white women who are obviously using you... One retàrd above even said "white ladies love black pricks"...

Black men have low self-esteem... They prove it over and over again...

The whole 'a black men has a huge penis' thing is a racist stereotype.... From the Jim Crow era... Meant to class black men as hypersexual beasts from the jungles of Africa who are obsessed with women women and would rape them unless they were segregated or lynched...

White women want you strictly for sex and you don't find it offensive? You think that's something worth bragging about? Do you know the millions of black women who have been fetishized by men of other races? Recieved demeaning messages... Called "Chocolate"... "Brown sugar"... Etc... undecided

Imagine if they used them to validate their desirability? Wouldn't that be stupid? That what you do...

White women don't see beyond your joysticks and you think it's a compliment... Lol... They don't care about your stuggles nor about racism... Just sex... undecided

Black men - white women mariages are 40% more likely to end in a divorce... As a result of abuse... While black women - white men relationships are 40% more likely to succeed... Who's are the idiots? Yeah... Insecure Negro men...

You folks are the bad ones... You can't date black or white women... But when we date outside our race, it's paradise...

I guess cause I have a South American boyfriend who absolutely loves black women, it means black women- latino men relationships is a global thing? grin

Bill gates daughter would still marry a white man... She's just scratching an itch...

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by siofra(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fmghewzy:

You this racist deranged fool.

See her Talkingn down on her race cause she is dating a South American dude

Would he be proud of you if he sees this stupid comment of yours.

I don't blame you

grin
grin

She said the truth and verified it with facts and you're wailing. Didn't you see your brothers disgracing themselves up there because of white women?

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by NutFunny: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dabillion:
Are you OK?
This is NutFunny, are you "Dabillion" the one with toy wristwatch? kiss

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by freddie009(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
White ladies love black prick a lot, if you know you know.

It's not a big deal undecided

Rich girls love hard guys, they grow up seeing these rich botty kids when they are older they want something different.
Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Dabillion: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
That shit you called toy can actually change your broke life..lol
NutFunny:

This is NutFunny, are you "Dabillion" the one with toy wristwatch? kiss
Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by NutFunny: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
4Real?
Dabillion:
That shit you called toy can actually change life

God forbid bad thing

This is NutFunny again. Better you sell all the "shit" you're acquiring to learn bettr handwrk n grow up to become if possible a Mod for Nairaland rather than a self-destructive nairalander

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Mercury12(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Silly gal must have open gate for him already cheesy. Gals and gbola sha
Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Mrkumareze(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Noted. Her dad is a Satanic being and one of the Foot soldiers of the antichrist, carrying out the evil, Demonic and wicked assignment of his master, under the false pretense of Philatropism.

Any proof sir
Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Prudoh(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:

grin
BootyliciousBoy:

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by kenedyx: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:

You know nothing...

Lemme help you...

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/brute/brute-image-gallery-01.htm&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjO2OPjl-z4AhULVhoKHeteBn8QFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw16zXY_Byor28lu4Lfx3ucU

Telling black men they are unloved doesn't mean I don't love them... The truth is bitter...

You people love to think white women care sh** about you... They really don't...

They only have a fetish... And it comes from a jim crow stereotype of black men being rapists obsessed with white women...

So don't think its a compliment...

It's an insult...

When a white woman says black men are intelligent... Then you can celebrate...

But not when they talk about how much the want BBC...

It's disgusting...

Your crazy..

If you think sexual attraction is something that can be rationalized or manipulated.

In principle, opposites (poles) always attract and all the jargon you're quoting here are just secondary and after effects.
In other words, attraction (law of opposite attraction) is really what's at play here.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by kingscare1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:

Do a little reseach...

Black- white relationships as at 2018 in the US made up less than 9% of all interracial relationships...

Most of you in Africa watch Hollywood movies and let your imaginations run wild, assuming women of other races find you desirable...

White men are the most preferred... If not for Asian men being considered the least masculine, black men would have carried last... According to dating sites... undecided

I think it's obnoxious how you black men stupidly celebrate white women who are obviously using you... One retàrd above even said "white ladies love black pricks"...

The whole 'a black men has a huge penis' thing is a racist stereotype.... From the Jim Crow era... Meant to class black men as hypersexual beasts from the jungles of Africa who are obsessed with women women and would rape them unless they were segregated or lynched...

White women want you strictly for sex and you don't find it offensive? You think that's something worth bragging about? Do you know the millions of black women who have been fetishized by men of other races? Recieved demeaning messages... Called "Chocolate"... "Brown sugar"... Etc... undecided

Imagine if they used them to validate their desirability? Wouldn't that be stupid? That what you do...

White women don't see beyond your joysticks and you think it's a compliment... Lol... They don't care about your stuggles nor about racism... Just sex... undecided

Black men - white women mariages are 40% more likely to end in a divorce... As a result of abuse... While black women - white men relationships are 40% more likely to succeed... Who's are the idiots? Yeah... Insecure Negro men...

You folks are the bad ones... You can't date black or white women... But when we date outside our race, it's paradise...

I guess cause I have a South American boyfriend who absolutely loves black women, it means black women- latino men relationships is a global thing? grin

Bill gates daughter would still marry a white man... She's just scratching an itch...

Love can be gotten from anywhere, there are no love boundaries. Love is love and love will always prevail over human ideology. Please love and encourage love and don't fight love unless it's wrong love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Haakeem(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fmghewzy:

You this racist deranged fool.
See her Talkingn down on her race cause she is dating a South American dude
Would he be proud of you if he sees this stupid comment of yours.
I don't blame you
don't mind the wh.ore.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by SenecaTheYonger: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
The both look beautiful facially. She bagged herself a handsome young man with a big dvck
Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Ballzproblemm: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
all this ranting up there just because I chose white girls over black women. like thousands of black men out there? cheesy, everybody get choice. I don make my own. ,make yours and leave me in peace cool

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by tasalanoni(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Where do you get your information from?
You are not normal by any metric system.
I read your comments and they all testify to the failure of the country in all sectors. If not, you shouldn't be left roaming the streets and the cyberspace.
Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by odinson1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:

Do a little reseach...

You are one toxic little piece of shit! Damn! Woe to whoever will be Unfortunate enough Date or marry you

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by ghostboy: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jeon:

Lord GOD knew they can't invest to the Society. That was the reason he gave them penis.

And the most annoying part is that they keep on hyping it as if they are the only race with big penis..

for more investigation just check
Jin
Ryan Reynolds
Dk
Taylor Johnson
V

All those are white men with Big penis, but they make less noise about it.
must you sneak in koreans into every conversation?
oya prove that jin and V have big joysticks...

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Madmazel99(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:

this is not true. In fact they prefer to date their own race than any other. Out of 100 Caucasian women, 98 of them will choose their own race.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man by Madmazel99(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Datboredberri:

Do a little reseach...

I was enjoying this response until you started the insult on black men. You can actually try to pass your message without these racist comments. Learn to love Your Own.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.