Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content (31707 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by goaldynman(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2022
soundgodrecords:
Aboki. Come to Southeast we are all 50 million LP young boys ready to kill anybody that mentions APC or PDP thunderfire u there.Even Igbos with their newly acquired bombs and AK 48s are going to deal with APC and PDP jihad arrangement with Aqueda and ISIS

Let me report you first!

We know you are one of the senseless Tinubu urchins and impostors trying shamelessly to paint southeast people black!!
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by ayodiran49k: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Read the frame below and you will understand what is playing out in Nigeria right nowRead the frame below and you will understand what is playing out in Nigeria right now...
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Lashist(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2022
post=114574936:
Gbam!!!

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.......
From starboy to agbado urchin grin grin
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Carlosdd: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Dumte(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2022
I don't understand why some Nigeria politicians talk so cowardly.

If you ask this man to recite the national anthem, I'm sure he will miss many lines.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Karmaisme(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Akurakambe:
Same way APC and PDP cannot get more than 3 votes each in my ward, umunze 1 Orumba south LGA. Anambra state.

It's Peter Obi or nothing.

Umunze amaka, I always enjoy traveling to Umunze, I worked with Eze family.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2022
Latakia:
Every responsible Nigerian knows that the labourer is a social media candidate.

The 2023 presidential election is between PATRIOTIC Candidate and a TERRORIST Candidate.

And who is the PATRIOT AND WHO IS THE TERRORISTS??

A man who uses his teeth to share rats meats to his people can't be said he doesn't eat rat meat....
If you take me to a Master and tell me, "behold the changer of your life" , and later I found out that the Master is a terrorist, a tribal bigot, a religious extremist, a man of no vision but wars and evils......what do you think will become of you when am describing you to people?

YOUR PATRIOT IS EQUALLY A TERRORIST!!!!!!!
There is no difference between you and your Master as well.....

And the one you Call a TERRORIST .....is more an angel than your Master in Terrorism .

That one you call a social Media Candidate will rule you for 8years....and with your mouth , you shall testify of all his labours

There is still hope for a fool who doesn't see in his own eyes .....
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
goaldynman:

Let me report you first!

We know you are one of the senseless Tinubu urchins and impostors trying shamelessly to paint southeast people black!!

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.....your wisdom, God will always supply in abundance...
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Fira09(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
post=114575254:

Here you have it..... grin cheesy wink

Keep shut abeg!!!
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Hussein035: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
LP won't win, yet una no go rest... Na LP bi everybody problem grin grin all of una know sey Obi na extreme threat to all other parties.

Na online party bah? Make campaign start, e go clear for una eye.
Una go experience political campaign that no one has ever witnessed in Nigeria.
We go give una Jehovah witness with little touch of Lord's chosen style of campaign.

Obi no go even need to spend shishi

I believe there's no Biafra agitation again since Nigeria is now possible. Pls pls pls, if obituary loss I don't want any stupid and useless person to come here and cry for Biafra again otherwise we will conclude that the Igbos are very confused set of people that needs aggressive marginalisation
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Offpoint1: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hussein035:

I believe there's no Biafra agitation again since Nigeria is now possible. Pls pls pls, if obituary loss I don't want any stupid and useless person to come here and cry for Biafra again otherwise we will conclude that the Igbos are very confused set of people that needs aggressive marginalisation
Husseini let's meet at the poll
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by ezechi242: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
On the election day, God willing, I will be driving around with a microphone to beg people to go out and vote...

I will ensure that I full my tank and make this possible and even preach to the people to embrace the opportunity of making sure that they abandoned whatever they were doing to go out and vote....

This is going to be my one sided contribution while also assisting at the polling units around for any assistance that I will be able to offer....

People will come out to vote for Peter Obi and that will not just end at the social media...

me i will even bribe people to vote lp i swear if peter obi like make he vex ....i dont care
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Latakia(f): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

And who is the PATRIOT AND WHO IS THE TERRORISTS??

A man who uses his teeth to share rats meats to his people can't be said he doesn't eat rat meat....
If you take me to a Master and tell me, "behold the changer of your life" , and later I found out that the Master is a terrorist, a tribal bigot, a religious extremist, a man of no vision but wars and evils......what do you think will become of you when am describing you to people?

YOUR PATRIOT IS EQUALLY A TERRORIST!!!!!!!
There is no difference between you and your Master as well.....

And the one you Call a TERRORIST .....is more an angel than your Master in Terrorism .

That one you call a social Media Candidate will rule you for 8years....and with your mouth , you shall testify of all his labours

There is still hope for a fool who doesn't see in his own eyes .....
This picture and the illustration will give you answer to your question. Say no to an IPOB candidate.

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by isaiahethan: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
post=114574936:
Gbam!!!

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.......

You better grow up already hate and wickedness is written all over you.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Tzar(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Foolish people like this man need to be taken as clowns!
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by GoodLife4live: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Excuse you,who are you?
Sorry,my message is meant for reasonable and sensible people,so take that your silly illiterate disposition and backward reasoning to your fellow demented urchins because I don't engage soulless miscreants,tribalist bigot or religious fanatics.
NB: I wouldn't bright your sad soul with any feedback again..
I rest my case...Gracias!!!

U are one of the reason obi will not win dis coming election due to your toxicology....u are naturally hateful personified.... U see other people's choice as offence and refused to aloow them free expression over thier thought...

U are an extremist... Tribalist.... And fanactics in nature.... U hate other tribes belief...

We are here to see it to da end...
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Latakia:
This picture and the illustration will give you answer to your question. Say no to an IPOB candidate.

You can't use this propaganda to achieve anything, your likes said he is Peter Obi's Son , but alias, your lies have failed as well.....

Tell me where it is written in the body of that Youth that he is an Igbo man ...

So I can't wear Oduduwa group cloth and stand on top of Nigerian flag

Should I bring out pictures of Igbos that won medals in Olympics or Atheletic competitions wearing Nigerian Flag??

Stop being a DAFT PlS.....

Can you come up with what is reasonable,.....or I will forget about you in Yaba left where I won't take a seconds to agree you reside in....
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Latakia(f): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You can't use this propaganda to achieve anything, your likes said he is Peter Obi's Son , but alias, your lies have failed as well.....

Tell me where it is written in the body of that Youth that he is an Igbo man ...

So I can't wear Oduduwa group cloth and stand on top of Nigerian flag

Should I bring out pictures of Igbos that won medals in Olympics or Atheletic competitions wearing Nigerian Flag??

Stop being a DAFT PlS.....

Can you come up with what is reasonable,.....or I will forget about you in Yaba left where I won't take a seconds to agree you reside in....

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Latakia:

Ok you have given me a proof that you are a programmed being , defending the picture is not part of the chips programmed inside you....lols....
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Latakia(f): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Ok you have given me a proof that you are a programmed being , defending the picture is not part of the chips programmed inside you....lols....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by AlphaTaikun: 3:06am On Jul 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns / Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home / Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.