Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content (31656 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Moh247: 12:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Confirm, nobody knows loser party or obituary here from gate to airport to alakia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by BaddestQueen(f): 12:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
Confirm, nobody knows loser party or obituary here from gate to airport to alakia
shatap and be Obidient
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Lightorder: 1:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
If you check well this one might not even have voter's card and he is here blabbing
voters cards is now exclusive rights and properties for only supporters of dead PDP and APC that LP will not have it ? If I say that you are very MAD now , you will start shouting,” Seun rule 2”.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Lightorder: 1:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Obi supporters and their high blood pressure. Die for obi he no go come for your burial
when you die for the old robbers you are supporting, they will come to bury you themselves with their own casket. You no get sense sir
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Lightorder: 1:09am On Jul 10, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The truth has to be said no matter how bitter.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
better Nigeria FORBIDS you !
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by GambaOsaka: 1:26am On Jul 10, 2022
I’m not happy with his comment , but truth be told, he is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Moh247: 1:30am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
shatap and be Obidient
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

Sallah packaged rule1. Cc: Seun Oamj4 Dominque Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Sallah meat here
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by PoliciaNLand: 1:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

Sallah packaged rule1. Cc: Seun Oamj4 Dominque Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Sallah me here
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Moh247: 1:32am On Jul 10, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1

Rule 20 cc: Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by PoliciaNLand: 1:34am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 20 cc: Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Cromagnon: 3:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Kingkum:
whenever this politicians gang up against an individual, just know that the person did/is doing something right.

peter obi is still the best choice among the candidates.
was Jonathan doing something right?
Ibb nko
What of Abacha
Obj third term nko?
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by cheerishMe: 3:44am On Jul 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
LP won't win, yet una no go rest... Na LP bi everybody problem grin grin all una know sey Obi na extreme threat to all other parties.

Na online party bah? Make campaign start, e go clear for una eye.
Una go experience political campaign that no one has ever witnessed in Nigeria.
We go give una Jehovah witness with little touch of Lord's chosen style of campaign.

Obi no go even need to spend shishi
my guy i like this
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Cromagnon: 3:45am On Jul 10, 2022
popez:
Read the frame below and you will understand what is playing out in Nigeria right now
Kinda like the way they're ridiculing tinubu.
Blind followers activated
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by sekem: 5:33am On Jul 10, 2022
kenedy175:
Ooh!! Okay. I actually didn't know him.

Thank you

He is/was also a nairalander too: Akin Alabi
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by CSTRR: 6:02am On Jul 10, 2022
If that is the case, I don't think akin alabai would be talking about him.

You don't see akin alabai talking about apga or dpp or crc or whatever.

He is trying to play mind games.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by DOTian: 6:04am On Jul 10, 2022
79733139:

Nairabet is his company. 9jabet is a different and bigger betting company.
Who owns 9jabet?
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Oyinlade07(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
LP won't win, yet una no go rest... Na LP bi everybody problem grin grin all una know sey Obi na extreme threat to all other parties.

Na online party bah? Make campaign start, e go clear for una eye.
Una go experience political campaign that no one has ever witnessed in Nigeria.
We go give una Jehovah witness with little touch of Lord's chosen style of campaign.

Obi no go even need to spend shishi

You people are just deceiving yourselves up and down.. If he gets 3m votes please save this page I will dash you 10k.... Trust me I will do just that... Some of you will just sit down somewhere and you will be dishing out lies everyday.... My brother if you are not contesting in APC or PDP for Presidency you can't win.. Do you think Nigeria is a sane country?? The only state Obi can win is Anambra state no other state is sure for him... Forget all this online propaganda...
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by zionstaar75: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Akurakambe:

Rest please. This is my ward and you can't say otherwise, unless you're going to be voting in same ward with me.
but e sure for u nah,u no want free money?by this time next week your eye go don clear
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by pek(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Alabi ur statement shows that u are willing to go above & beyond to rig the presidential election in favor of the APC; Ur confidence that the Labour Party won't "get 15 votes" in ur polling unit says it all. It's so shameful that u are willing to trade ur dignity for cheap coins.

Culled
Daniel Regha
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by GoodLife4live: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2022
9japride:
If you check out, majority of those against Peter/Datti have the tendency to be a very wicked elements. Those are the kind of people that want the old ways to continue, very selfish things. Now all they do best is to stir up tribal sentiments and when the Obidient youths reply them, they accuse them of intolerant. Nobody is happy with the current situation of things in the country, except criminals and associates of money picking delegates. The mindset of those enemies of Nigeria progress needs to be studied to know if they are specially made in the laboratory for propaganda purposes. Shameful elements who despise the hard working youths. Smh.

What make obi more qualified than the other contestants is what you should state here... Obi was unable to transform small anambra state.... Till date Kano and Lagos look far more developed than the same anambra Peter obi governed for good 8 years... What lies do u want to tell reasonable Nigerians....
Beside that , 2 elections will be hold on the same day... Senatorial and presidential election....
So I want to see how obi will do it that day... And if happened he eventually won... How is he going to govern successfully without having majority in the Senate and House of rep...

So I see dis obi movement as a ibos agenda.... Thier is no genuinelity
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Blackfriday: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi-tuary will NOT win a single local government not to talk of a state.
would you love to bet your entire life's worth on this?
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by jamace(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The truth has to be said no matter how bitter.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Tinubu is the most controversial presidential aspirant ever in Nigeria History...

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by realone12(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
shatap and be Obidient
the youths are coming

Enough is Enough!!!

you are making people believe that 2023 election is the youths vs the government.. but in reality, 2023 election is Igbo vs Nigerian
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by 9japride(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
GoodLife4live:

What make obi more qualified than the other contestants is what you should state here... Obi was unable to transform small anambra state.... Till date Kano and Lagos look far more developed than the same anambra Peter obi governed for good 8 years... What lies do u want to tell reasonable Nigerians....
Beside that , 2 elections will be hold on the same day... Senatorial and presidential election....
So I want to see how obi will do it that day... And if happened he eventually won... How is he going to govern successfully without having majority in the Senate and House of rep...

So I see dis obi movement as a ibos agenda.... Thier is no genuinelity
[color=#006600][/color]

You know the truth but because of tribal and religious sentiments you will rather pick your own person than a progressive candidate. I am very such you supports this Buhari style of government. The earlier you guys drop the hate you all have for Igbos the better for you all. Peter Obi is not Igbo agenda and he's the best among the rest. Previous elections, the various parties always present to the masses the worst of worst, but this coming election, we now have a competent candidate whom the entire youths and the oppressed peace loving citizens are ready to vote. As regards, the senate, majority will join the winning team. No more mediocrity and 1999 era kind of politics. The world has advanced. Please join the moving train and give your future generation a blissful, peace and prosperous nation. Stay blessed.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Offpoint1: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Oyinlade07:

You people are just deceiving yourselves up and down.. If he gets 3m votes please save this page I will dash you 10k.... Trust me I will do just that... Some of you will just sit down somewhere and you will be dishing out lies everyday.... My brother if you are not contesting in APC or PDP for Presidency you can't win.. Do you think Nigeria is a sane country?? The only state Obi can win is Anambra state no other state is sure for him... Forget all this online propaganda...
Let's meet at the poll
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Prince2bad(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by 9zcollins(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2022
I think this man has taken his cheap drugs again.....my families and I alone are over 15 in number, hence Peter Obi already has a secured 15 votes from us.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by kenedy175(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2022
sekem:

He is/was also a nairalander too: Akin Alabi

Lol. Are you kidding me? So he's probably seeing all of this?
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by realone12(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins
I understand you are trying to play a religious card here.. I don't really give a Bleep which religion leads the nation as far as the the person is competent enough.. this Peter obi movement is more like a tribal politics. you will hardly see any Igbo that routes for other presidential candidates, but the igbos want other tribe to support their candidate. the igbos are so manipulative that they have succeeded in brainshwashing some few gullible Twitter Yoruba's and other tribes that 2023 election is a fight between the youth and the government but in reality, its a fight between Igbo and the country. they campaign so hard on social media, they attack anyone whose opinion goes contrary to their opinion like a rabid dogs. claiming they expect every youth to support peter obi. tell me, is peter obi himself a youth? peter obi isn't new to Nigerian politics. he has been a governor of a state for 8years. he is part of the past corrupt Nigerian government.. so how has he suddenly become a saint?
he is equally corrupt just like other Presidential aspirants.
in my opinion, biafrans Have always recognises Nigeria as a ZOO. so, A biafran man should never be allowed to govern the ZOO.
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF THE ZOO.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Ikpaitid: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Well,I can bet with all my money that Labour Party will not get 15 votes in that man's ward. IPOB people hate when people tell them the truth, IPOB are delusional people. If Obi gets 15 votes I the man's ward make I die.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by realone12(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2022
9zcollins:
I think this man has taken his cheap drugs again.....my families and I alone are over 15 in number, hence Peter Obi already has a secured 15 votes from us.
just another gullible Twitter yoruba man that has been brainwashed by social media trends.
look around you.. this is not about competence.. they are purposely trying to shove obi down our throat just because he is their Igbo brother. the fight is not between the youth and the government. (obi isnt youth) the fight is between igbos and the rest of us.don't let social media trends deceive you.
the igbos are trying to use the same tactics they use in voting in big brother Naija.. they usually picks one Igbo contestant, they will hype him or her so much to the point that the gullible social media users will unconsciously succumb to the social media trend, and join them in voting their Igbo contestant.. they will make it so subtle that you will not get even a single hint that they are supporting the contestant only because he or she is Igbo. they used that tactic to make Uti unwachukwu the winner, they used the tactic to make miracle ibokwe as the winner, they use same tactic to make mercy Eke as the winner, and they also use same tactics to make white money as the winner.
now they are trying to use that tactic again to brain wash people to vote for peter obi by creating a trend on social media. people like to follow anything that trends.so such kind of people will easily fall victim to them and join them in fighting their battle..

be wise!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari / Osun Governorship: ‘How Tinubu Influenced Composition Of Appeal Tribunal Panel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.